A Graduation Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia broke in excitedly, "can I do that soon? I'd love to come on your face, and suck your cock as deeply as I can until you explode in my mouth!"

Julia made a little move as if to scooch down towards my cock, excitedly seeking it out with her hands as I began to rise and stiffen. "Better ask Emily -- she has to have next go on my cock, since you've already been there..."

Emily smiled, fondled my now-stiff rod, and said "yes, I want that big hard cock in me next!!" And my ever-practical lover went on, fondling my stiff rod, "But we should, before we get to that, maybe describe the other love-games we sometimes get up to doing. Julia might like to participate, maybe not."

"Absolutely!" I agreed. "Her choice. The first one I think you'll like, Julia, 'cos I've noticed that you welcomed my attentions tonight when I put my tongue into your asshole, and then later when you welcomed my finger there. You've seen Emily and I have anal sex..."

"Yes David" replied Julia, "and I found it very exciting if maybe a little hard for Mum—I mean, Emily! I'd like to try it, but I don't get how it could be reciprocally exciting for you?"

Emily broke in, "oh, yes it can!" She swung around and reached into her side-table drawer to retrieve our strap-on dildo. "I can wear this, and thrust and thrust into David until he comes all over everything. You put this belt around your waist, and this second one around your hips. The cock is not nearly as big as David's (have to show him a little mercy here!) but it's long and thick enough to give his prostate a good rubbing over, which makes him have nice orgasms. And this little nubbin on your end massages your clit, and makes sure you are primed and ready for when he recovers. Whatever we do, there is always a sharing between the two of us, now the three of us."

I broke in "and besides that, for me there's the excitement of penetrating your anal channel, which is tighter than your vagina, and hot, and it can be slippy and slidy as anything when we use lots of lube..."

"Can we do anal the next time we're together?" Julia asked excitedly. "I really loved David's exploration of my asshole, both with tongue and finger! Hmmm...but you said there were other sexual games you'll introduce me to. Tell me more?"

Emily spoke up, excitedly, "the main other mutual activity that we enjoy, from time to time, is one that I originally suggested to David. He was reluctant at first, so it didn't happen until I persuaded him. Mutual spanking. We have evolved and agreed on how this happens, and now we really enjoy it from time to time..."

"Eew!" cried Julia, "don't think I'd like that! Sounds gross and painful..."

"But maybe," I replied, "you should hear how it happens, and you certainly don't have to make your mind up until later. One of us initiates the spanking session -- the one who was spanked first during the previous session. At the moment that's me, so I would start things by asking Emily if I could spank her, after at least a week of resting time. Emily is free to consent or not -- if she'd rather not, I can repeat the request the next day, and the next, until she is ready.

If she consents, I'll choose a spanking implement to use for the session -- we have a paddle, a hairbrush, a cane, a riding crop, and a flogger in the collection, among others—"

"Can I see them?" asked Julia, clearly getting more aroused by the revelations. So I slid out of bed and walked over to our closet, opened the door, and revealed these items and others, hanging from hooks on the back of the door. Julia got up and came over to inspect them closely, picking each of them up by the handles, hefting them and trying practice swings, while I aroused her further by stroking her lovely shaved cunt.

"Let's get back into bed together and let Emily carry the description further, especially since spanking was originally her idea." So Julia and I jumped back into bed together and snuggled up to Emily, who continued with the explanation.

"So, when David next asks for a spanking session, and I agree (I always do agree, right away), we will undress, shower and come into this room. David will choose his spanker, and I will lie face down on the bed, with two pillows under my tummy to raise my ass into a nice position, legs a little apart.

I will lie there, eyes closed, hands under my face, and I always relish the feeling of absolute surrender and anticipated pain -- both the pain I will suffer from David, and the pain I will in turn deliver to him. Then David will caress and kiss my ass cheeks, lick my crack and asshole.

Then he will strike! -- always six hits, or whacks, or strokes, or blows, or spanks, or lashes (call them what you wish!), as hard as he wants, they will hurt, like billyo!! Then we will change places -- him face-down with his ass raised into position, and I will deliver six of my best to his backside with the same implement, hard as I want (after, of course, I have caressed and prepared David's waiting ass with my lips and tongue).

Having been first spanker, it will be up to David to choose what position we use for the fucking that will follow, and it is always wonderful, boisterous and full of energy to make love with our asses still red and tingling, hot from the spankings. Next time, it would be my turn to ask, and to be first spanker -- I only wish I wouldn't have to wait a week to ask for the next session! So, Julia, any questions?"

"Um..." Julia hesitantly replied, "...everything else we've done in this room--and it has all been wonderful!—I've sorta seen beforehand...could I watch the next spanking, before I decide if I'd like to participate? It's just that it's such a new idea for me...you've never spanked me or even raised a hand to me, all the time I've been growing up."

"We've never thought pain should be inflicted as punishment in our little family, Jullia, 'cos we've always believed that it must be mixed with, and proceed from, pleasure and desire," I replied. "So I think that's an excellent idea -- I'm first spanker next time, and you can just come and watch.

If you want to participate after we've both been spanked, then it will be your turn -- you lie on the bed, face down, and we'll each give you three strokes. But if you decide you don't want to, then our spanking fun will be private, excluding you, ok?" Julia nodded agreement.

I broke in and exclaimed, "but poor deprived Emily's been lying here, wanting (in her very words) 'that big hard cock in me next!', and her wish is my command, always. How, my darling, may I be of service to you?"

"Hmmm..." Emily replied, "I've been thinking about that, and here's what I'd like to do to end the evening, and bring forward our beautiful Julia's education and her pleasure. I'd like you to fuck my asshole, David, and I'd like both you and Julia to prepare me, pushing tongues and fingers together into me, massaging me and coating me with lube.

Then, after we've had another wonderful orgasm, I want to prepare your asshole, David, in the same way, with Julia's help. Then I'll fit Julia with our dildo, and she can have her first experience of your anal channel. How's that sound??"

"My wonderful, inventive, sexy Emily!!" I cried, "Sounds perfect! But don't roll over onto your tummy until we've had a lovely kiss and a hug, with Julia joining in."

Which we did, with me taking the opportunity to slip my hand between Emily's eager thighs and slip two fingers into her cunt, while Julia nibbled on her ear and caressed her breasts. "You two are going to make me cum before we even get started, and I want that big hard cock in my asshole!" exclaimed Emily, as she forcefully turned herself over.

"First thing we do, Julia, is lubricate Emily's lovely asshole with our saliva -- you first! Eat her to your heart's delight!" Julia needed no encouragement -- she scooched down in the bed so she was between Emily's spread knees, lapping at her and plunging her tongue into Emily. I could see how energetically Julia's tongue was thrusting, thrusting into Emily, and from their groans I knew of their mutual pleasure.

"How about you save some for me?" I jokingly asked. Immediately but reluctantly Julia disengaged herself from Emily, leaving the way open for me to savour Emily's asshole, Julia's saliva. I plunged in, and was amazed to find Julia at work on my asshole, probing it and licking it with her saliva.

"Just a little preview..." said Julia, impishly, while she massaged my cock and balls with both hands. "I'm so looking forward to this monster cock, hot and hard, in my asshole, stroking long, hard, the way you did tonight in my vagina...heaven!!"

"I think it's time to get Emily ready," I suggested. "Julia, you get a couple of pillows to put under her tummy, and I will start massaging her with lube." As Julia did so I coated my middle finger with K/Y jelly, and while Julia watched I slowly inserted it past Emily's sphincter, rubbing around to distribute the lube. Then, to Julia's fascination, I withdrew it and coated it again together with my index finger, inserted the two of them, and massaged Emily's slowly enlarging sphincter.

"Julia, time for you to lubricate a finger and insert it next to mine, work it around, massage Emily's wonderful asshole." Julia eagerly complied, and soon there were three fingers at work within Emily. "One more, makes up four!" I cried, "insert another finger and let's stretch her wide open for me!" Julia was lubed up, and into Emily in a trice, working her fingers around as I did mine.

Emily kept pushing her ass against our probing fingers, groaning. Then she cried out "I'm ready!! I want that big cock in me, right up to the hilt." Her wish, my command -- I straddled up behind her open thighs, her stretched and waiting asshole, and slowly but forcefully pressed past her sphincter, gained control of her hot and waiting channel and pressed myself home. "Unngghh!!" groaned Emily, "always the same feeling -- total possession, hot tight hard rod squeezing within me..."

Julia watched in fascination as my cock disappeared into Emily's asshole, slowly, inexorably, up to the balls. I withdrew a little, pressed forward again, withdrew a little -- Suddenly Julia exclaimed "remember Emily what you said to David the night of my first fuck? My turn now!!" she gave my ass an almighty whack with her hand, crying, "fuck her lovely ass off!!"

The surprise drove my cock forward forcefully, and deeper than I think it had ever been! Encouraged by Emily's cry of pleasure, I did as I was ordered and thrust as forcefully as I could, balls striking Emily's cunt. I reached my hand around her thigh and found Emily's clitoris, exciting it as I was overwhelmed by the powerful joy of stroking in Emily's hot tight wet asshole.

Such a lovely feeling! I could have continued all night, except that the pulsing wet heat of Emily's anal channel, the massage of her constricting sphincter, and the growing excitement of her prominent clitoris acted together, and it happened again! Simultaneously, Emily bucked and heaved, crying out with pleasure, while I surged into her ass, "Uunnggh! Uunngh!! Aagh! Aagh!!", as my balls contracted and four huge long floods of my hot sperm filled her and emptied me. "Whew!!"

We collapsed onto the bed, rolling together to the right, still joined, you might say, at the hip, Emily still quivering with the power of her orgasm as I hugged her and slowly, as my cock softened and slowly withdrew from her ass, with a final 'pop' as it left her sphincter. As I rolled away Julia, watching the whole process, asked "Emily, your asshole is leaking David's semen -- may I please lick it up for you?"

A remarkable request!! -- Julia was clearly getting into our relationship, wholly bent on giving us pleasure as she enjoyed new experiences, new joys of oral stimulation.

Emily rolled over onto her stomach again, raised her ass a little into the air, and exclaimed "Julia, I can deny you nothing! My body is here, asshole ready, for your pleasure!"

As Julia fell delightedly to her new-found task, sucking and licking my cum from Emily's ass, I watched with fascination this display not just of a daughter's devotion, but of a lover's fully committed enjoyment of her partner's pleasure, because Emily, wholly engaged on her part, spread her cheeks with her hands and pushed her anal opening onto Julia's face.

After watching them for several lovely minutes, the sight of which was making my cock once again rise to attention, I intervened, "Errm...don't know when to bring it up, but wasn't there some talk about my asshole...??" Julia paused, Emily paused, and then they both burst into giggles!

Julia exclaimed "how could I forget the fun I'm about to have, of actively fucking you! You need to get into the position you have liked best when Emily has fucked you, and then we'll fall with joy into active preparations. While you do that, I'm going to give Emily a few final licks, practicing like I'm going to lick you!"

Hmmm...I was beginning to realize that Julia was strongly attracted to Emily, and really relished revelling in her cunt and asshole. I watched her playing with our Emily as I retrieved two pillows for under my hips, placed a towel over them, and lay face down near the edge of the bed. "Emily likes to stand between my knees and hold my hips while she thrusts into me -- want to try it that way? Then if you'd prefer we can try another position. I can be on my back and raise my knees really high, or..."

"Whatever you're comfortable with," exclaimed Julia as she scooched down between my knees, "and what an enticing asshole I see again before my eyes -- ready for licking and penetrating!"

She started with long slow delicious licks and little nibbles, beginning at the base of my balls and tracing upwards until she reached my brown rosebud. Next I felt her tongue slowly exploring softly around, then becoming stiff as it pushed and penetrated my sphincter, depositing warm saliva into my anal channel.

"Your turn now, Emily," invited Julia, and they changed positions. Emily got right down to business, so to speak, concentrating her skills and tongue on penetration and excitement -- my cock responded by hardening to full attention.

"Now we prepare him with our fingers," whispered Julia. "Me first, you second, me third, you fourth...need some lube." I felt the cool gel trickling down my ass crack, to where Julia's finger eagerly awaited. I felt my hole being opened, made slippery, and excited beyond belief! -- I wriggled my buttocks around to take full advantage, and I was rewarded with a second finger, massaging against the other side of my ring.

"Now me for three," murmured Julia, and I felt a third finger, liberally coated with cool lube, slide into me.

"Holy cow!" I thought to myself, "she put in a second finger without withdrawing the first one -- means she's using both hands..." Then, in the same way, a fourth finger entered my ass, also cool with lube -- Emily was also there, with both hands, plunging and turning in my eager asshole. How long could this go on?

Several luscious minutes of 4-finger ass fucking had me hard with excitement, suffused with pleasure. "I think he's ready now, and so are you," exclaimed Emily, and she quickly aided Julia in strapping on and adjusting the dildo.

"Take it slowly at first, until his anal channel adjusts itself to you." I felt the end of the dildo, large, cool, lubricated and insistent, slowly prodding and pushing its way past my sphincter, which throbbed and contracted around its new guest. Julia grasped me around the hips with her capable hands, and insistently, slowly, firmly pushed her way inwards, as my anal channel welcomed her and flooded me with warmth. Finally I felt her pelvis push against the cheeks of my ass, signalling that she was fully within me. Wow!!

Emily suddenly intervened, "Julia, remember what you did then when David was fully within my ass, a few minutes ago?? Now it's your turn!" With that she gave Julia's ass an almighty thwack and cried "fuck his beautiful manly ass off!"

Julia needed no further encouragement but set about rhythmic and speedy thrusting that enflamed my ass with its lovely and sensuous motion. Not to lie idly by, Emily got into things quickly by reaching in under me with one hand, circling my raging cock and stroking it to keener excitement; with her other hand she cupped and massaged my balls.

No part of me was to be neglected by these two athletic and sensuous lovers! I felt complete!—asshole, testicles and cock all subjects of loving and exciting attention, and try as I might I could not hold out against my urges, but with a mighty roar I climaxed: "Unngghh! Unngghh! Aaargghh! Aargghh! Oongghh!!" as I released five huge surges of my semen all over me, Emily, the bed, everywhere. I sank exhausted and replete onto the pillows.

"Oohhh!" I groaned. Emily holding my throbbing cock and balls, Julia slowly, tenderly, sensuously withdrawing from my asshole -- I was finally, totally, replete. I twitched with post-coital tension, clenching my ass cheeks to wring the last jot of pleasure as Julia withdrew, and Emily ceased stroking me.

My ever-practical and so sexy wife next suggested "I think we all need a shower, and then a nice cuddle and sleep in our bed." Always one with the wonderful and practical suggestions, my lovely Emily!

We washed each other thoroughly and sooo lovingly in the shower that my cock was beginning to spring to new attention. As we dried ourselves off Emily, kneeling down, gave my cock a loving kiss and a little suck, then said "down, down, enough for tonight -- save some for next time! Remember, tomorrow is a work day..."

***

On that note, we slept, as before -- me on my back, with two beautiful women nestled against me, their cunts pressed against my thighs. How to sleep in such a predicament? Having memories of such a perfect evening, and dreams for such another, I found sleep came easily...

Morning found me with two beautiful sleeping women pressed against me, half-awakened, then two stealthy hands under the sheet sneaked down towards my cock which was arousing with expectation. They each stole around, then grasped my rising cock, and found that they were holding hands!! A burst of giggles erupted, but did not stop their explorations. Hmmm...best to pretend to be asleep awhile longer...

I could not pretend to sleep any longer when Julia's lips engulfed my cock and she sank it as far as she could into her mouth. "If you're really up for this, would you scooch around so we can eat each other, Edinburgh style?" I pleaded. Julia came around and sat on my face, then resumed her attention to my cock.

Her calves were under my arms, and her beautiful clitoris, cunt lips and asshole were before me, so available and willing. I plunged my tongue into one, then the other hole, up to its limits, while I massaged and spread her ass cheeks, and sucked her clitoris until I felt her go rigid and begin to tremble violently. I intensified my lapping at her clitoris, while I plunged two fingers into her asshole.

She responded by redoubling her attentions on my cock, trying and valiantly succeeding in taking 6 or 7 of its inches deep within her mouth and throat. Feeling this, I responded with a mighty roar as I filled her throat and her mouth with surge after surge of my hot cum.

"Just, wow!" said Julia, after she swallowed my semen, wiping the remnants from her lips. "What a way to start the day!" She turned around and came and cuddled into me once more. "That was another first time for me! You remember, we were lying like this when I first asked you if you would fuck me? And, after consulting with Emily you said yes, but after my graduation ceremonies were over?

Julia excitedly continued, "and remember after you had fucked Emily from behind, doggy-style, I asked you if you would fuck me that way? And you said yes, and last night it was wonderful! Now I have another request...all these new experiences keep happening, the next first time more exciting than the last...first times for everything!!