A Graduation Like No Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia exclaimed, "I don't need to take any time! I can't wait to have your huge stiff cock pushed up inside me -- I've been dreaming about this moment for a long time!" She flung herself across me, gave me a huge kiss (receiving some of her own juice as her tongue swirled around mine) and knelt on top of me. "Help me into the right position, Mummy, and then farewell virginity!!"

Emily knelt down next to my legs, where she could see my cock and the opening of Julia's vagina. "Julia you'll have to kneel up a little so the end of Daddy's cock can move freely -- remember, it's over nine inches long." She helped Julia into position, moistened the tip of my cock with her mouth, then moved my cock so it was, I could feel, at the opening of Julia's inner labia. She counselled our daughter, "take it slowly -- remember there is your hymen to penetrate, and that might be a little painful at first."

I could feel my glans placed at Julia's open cunt, hot, wet and inviting -- it took all of my will-power to resist the urge to ram, to thrust up into her. Instead, I had to lie still and wait for her slowly to get used to my large thick cock, stiffly waiting to enter, which happened as she slowly lowered herself onto me, little by little.

I felt my glans slip past her cunt lips, and then her hymen stretching, and with a little cry she pushed through it, gaining me about three inches of entrance. "There, that's the worst over," I said, kissing her, fondling her breasts and pinching her erect nipples, "just wait a minute and then take it further."

"I haven't got a minute!" she cried, "I want your cock now!" With that she quickly, forcefully, sat down, driving my cock deeply within her, almost right up to the hilt. "Uunngh!" she grunted, "that's what I've been dreaming about! That huge cock has taken me over -- now we have to move it in and out, so I can feel those lovely sensations that I have watched Mummy enjoy so much!"

She began to slowly raise herself and lower herself onto me, feeling about five inches of my cock in her tight channel, and driving me wild with desire for more. "You're so hot, so wet, and so tight!" I panted in her ear, " I love it when you tighten your cunt muscles around me. Oohh! Oohh!"

Emily put her hands on Julia's back. "You remember I promised you that Daddy would fuck your ass off this evening? If that's going to happen, you'll have to be on the bottom now, so Daddy can totally own you, can thrust and thrust and thrust really deep. So, let's carefully roll you over so he's on top, without letting his cock escape from your honey-trap." So Julia carefully rolled over to her left, with me following, until she was on her back with her legs raised up around my shoulders.

Emily helped Julia into position. "Raise your knees and spread them as wide as you can, so Daddy can enter you fully."

I began slowly, withdrawing and thrusting, deeper and deeper into her incredibly tight hot vagina. Julia responded eagerly, getting used to my cock with little cries, and exclaiming, "it's wonderful! Like Mummy said, it's just taken me over, feeling that huge warm stiffness moving deep inside me!" After another six or eight slow thrusts, Julia flung her arms above her head and cried out "harder Daddy harder!! Let me have all your cock! I'm yours! Oh, oh, unhhh...!"

Hearing that, Emily gave me a sharp slap on my ass that startled me into an almighty thrust home. "Ride 'em, cowboy!" Emily cried, "she's all yours now! Fuck her lovely ass off!" I needed no further encouragement -- with Julia responding under me, I rode her for several minutes, thrusting as hard and deep as I could into her hot pulsing vagina, crying out to her that her cunt was so hot, and wet and tight, while she moaned and cried out and writhed with pleasure.

Then she screamed "Oh Daddy!! I'm coming I'm coming -- it's such a wonderful feeling!! Unhh! Unhh! Unhh AAAgh!" At that moment I thrust home and exploded into her cunt with four huge spurts of semen, flooding her cervix with my hot emissions. After a moment we subsided and rested in each others' arms. "Wow!" said Julia, "not being a virgin is wonderful, especially when it's happened with such a commanding huge cock, and such a wonderful lover as you!"

After a couple more minutes of breathing time, Julia sighed, "beyond 'Wow!!'...it hurt a little at first, but then I had to have it all so I forced myself down on you. Your cock got to parts of me that I didn't even know existed, and stirred up a feeling like there was a great big living pole inside me and it wanted more of me than I could give so I wanted to give just everything. Then when you started thrusting hard and deep it made me want to squeeze you with my cunt muscles, to make you go deeper and deeper.

The orgasm -- indescribable!! And then to top it all off, feeling huge hot spurts of your semen filling me up..." Julia burst into tears, hugging me and crying "yes, yes, oh yes Daddy!" I held her close, caressing her back and her ass, kissing her and hugging while she wept with joy.

After Julia had recovered for a moment, she went on, "you know? There's only one thing left to make my wonderful happy graduation celebration complete. My lovely sexy Mummy has been helping and watching all this time -- but she hasn't had an orgasm yet, and I've had two. I want to begin to even things up, start the joy for her, by eating her pussy the same way she ate mine. I've never done this before, so I might not be good at it..."

After a pause, Emily smiled and replied, "I had never done it before either -- you just do what comes naturally to express your love, and use your tongue a lot." Emily turned on her back, and opened her raised legs to allow Julia easy access. I let my flaccid cock slide out of Julia, and lay beside Emily so she could have complete access to my cock and my balls, while I watched the top of Julia's head as she bore in on her mother, devouring her cunt with huge lapping strokes while Emily buried my dripping cock within her eager mouth, licking off my semen and Julia's cunt juice, and making my cock grow hard again with desire.

Then I could feel Emily's body stiffening, becoming electric with excitement, her hips thrusting her cunt up and down. "Oh, oh!! Unhh! Unhh! Unhh! Aagh!!" she cried as her thighs locked around Julia's head.

When Emily's excited orgasmic cries had subsided, Julia giggled and licked Emily's cunt again, "you realize I haven't been this close to Mummy since I was born!"

I gave Emily a long and passionate kiss, and said "you know? I wish I could orgasm like that, because it seems so much more intense than any I've ever experienced from cock-sucking -- and I love you sucking my cock! But, to end tonight's revels, I remember a little line of Shakespeare's -- 'the last taste of sweets, is sweetest last' -- and I'm going to apply it to my dearest lover Emily 'cos I agree with you, Julia, Emily has to have another orgasm (as do I) to make our celebrations complete: two each.

I hope you agree, Julia, that this has been a wonderful coming of age! (And don't forget, my birthday is in three weeks, if we want another thing to celebrate.) So now, Emily, to round off the evening with a spectacular finale, tell us what is your very favourite position to fuck? We'll do that, and I hope you'll have the orgasm of a lifetime."

"Ummm..." Emily thought for a long minute. "I think my favourite is doggy-style, with me crouched over near the edge of the bed and you standing behind me, holding my hips, with your big cock plunging into me, thrusting and making me your own. You get deepest into me that way. But tonight I want Julia to lie on her back, under my face, so I can eat her pussy again. After all, it's her big day, so she deserves an extra orgasm, and she has such a lovely delicious wet cunt, now filled with your semen."

Julia immediately lay on her back, available, on the bed. I stood and was ready, and Emily (bless her sexy little heart) enveloped my cock with a deep swallow, lubricating it with her saliva, before she positioned herself, waiting. "Hmmm," I said, "needs a little more preparation here..." so I knelt down and showered Emily's clitoris, cunt lips and asshole with licks, nibbles and kisses, making her tremble with anticipation and mingling my saliva with Julia's. Then I stood up, grasped her hips with my hands, and plunged a mighty thrust into her that took all nine and a half inches, up to the hilt, as my balls bounced against her clitoris.

I held Emily's hips to steady her as I plunged into her again and again and again. I realized that the force of each thrust pushed Emily's face against Julia's cunt, but Emily's arms were at her sides -- she was not resisting being in the position of serving, in effect, as a battering ram, but voraciously nibbled and licked at our daughter. Julia, for her part, held her knees up and apart with her hands, making her mother's attentions welcome on her totally available cunt.

Emily could only moan non-verbally, but Julia and I made up for it by our vociferous cries of pleasure, until my "Unhh! Unhh Unhh!!" as my cock unloaded huge streams of semen into Emily was accompanied by Julia's "Aagh! Aagh! Aagh! Aagh!!" as her cunt bucked and writhed with her third orgasm.

When we had recovered ourselves a little Emily kissed Julia, giving her some of her own juices, and then turned and treated me to the same. "Daddy and I have been making love for nearly twenty wonderful years, but I can truthfully say that I have never had a fuck or an orgasm like the one I have just had tonight.

I was totally enraptured by your lovely pussy, Julia, and loved lapping at your vagina and clitoris, tasting your cunt juice and Daddy''s semen -- and Daddy's huge, hard, hot cock was possessing me completely while his heavy balls banged at my clitoris, and then he unloaded more hot spurts of cum into me...just wow!!

Daddy's birthday is in three weeks, and mine is in four months -- I can hardly wait!! But now," my lovely, sexy but always practical wife continued, "shall we have another quick shower, and then sleep together in our huge bed? Last time you slept here, Julia, you were a virgin..."

So we did, with me again in the middle, lovely Julia's cunt pressing on my right leg and beautiful Emily's damp cunt giving life to my left thigh. An arm around each of them, I slept, as we all three did, the sleep of the really well fucked -- you might say, totally fucked-out.

But sleep is a great restorer, and the morning came to find us all well-rested. A squeeze of Emily's right ass cheek, and a little pressure from my thigh on Julia's cunt, brought my two sleeping beauties to wonderful wakefulness as they both began the day by plunging down under the sheet, exploring my hardening cock. "Hmmm," said Emily, "feels great...better and better!...but we have work to think about! Can't be fucking all the time, more's the pity!" Ever practical, my lovely sexy Emily!

Jullia stirred, came back up to hug me, covering my chest with her gorgeous breasts and pressing her cunt against my thigh; "before we get up, Daddy can I ask you another question, make another request?" She paused, and I nodded, so she continued, "the next time you invite me, could I have another first time? Would you fuck me the way you fucked Mummy last night?"

"That depends on Mummy," I replied, "so let's ask her: Emily, are you up to having Julia eat your cunt the way you ate hers last night?"

Emily replied, with a dreamy smile, "how soon can we start? Let's invite her very very soon..."

****

"Very very soon" turned out to be two nights later -- Emily and I had wanted to make love again, and we agreed that another threesome would top off the week's celebrations, so I asked Julia if she was eager, or still sore or tender from her first fucking.

"Both!!" she exclaimed. "Still tender as ouch because you've got such a big long thick cock, and eager as anything because you've got such a big long thick cock! I don't think I could ever get enough of you, never will get enough of you."

So after dinner we were watching television, me in the middle of the sofa with a beautiful woman on each side. Arm around each. Julia was squirming and wriggling, squirming and wriggling. Finally she unzipped my trousers, retrieved my cock (which was happy to have a little air). "Please Mummy and Daddy," she pleaded, "can we go to bed? I don't think I can wait any longer for this rampant cock! I've been having my candle in my cunt every night and morning, which is great but it's not the real living stiff thing that I have in my hand now."

"Dear Julia, we're yours to command! Lead the way..." Upstairs we proceeded, Julia in front leading me by my cock. Into our bedroom and bathroom, out of our clothes, into the shower -- everything was so much smoother the second time (practice makes perfect!) I soaped and rubbed Julia very thoroughly, paying special attention to her lovely ass and between her legs to her cunt.

"That's where I'm going to be spending most of my time tonight," I whispered in her ear, "lovely cunt, still smooth with just a hint of stubble -- need to shave you probably once every eight or ten days."

Julia brought her legs together, squeezing my hand tight. "I'm so looking forward to your shaving me again! There's so much new, so many first times, it's hard to keep up with it all, it's so wonderful...I can't get enough of you.

And Mummy! -- I can hardly wait to eat your cunt again, and I hope you'll welcome me often in future. Like, if Daddy's away on a court case, can we still eat each other?" She was as excited as a new puppy, while Emily smiled, and soaped, and fondled my cock to a hard stiffness.

I broke in, "maybe we can discuss all this future later? We have the present to think about, and if we don't get to it soon there's going to be great spurts of semen all over you both!" This seemed to galvanize my lovely women, and in a trice they were rinsed, shower turned off, all of us dried off.

"Last one into bed is a dirty rotten egg!" shrieked Julia delightedly, as she ran from the bathroom and flung herself onto her stomach on the bed, legs akimbo and her lovely ass raised in the air, making her cunt lips peek out enticingly, ready to be eaten, to be taken doggy-style.

Emily and I walked into the bedroom more slowly, stopping in the doorway for a long deep kiss, our tongues meeting and exploring, my cock aching with desire. Julia watched as my hand slowly caressed Emily's right breast, then her left, then traced downwards slowly until it engulfed her eager pussy, legs opening as I went between them.

I said, laughing, "Lesson number one, our dear eager excited Julia: the more haste, the less speed! But now let's all get in there together, so we can all get into each other every way possible!"

How can you arouse and satisfy two eager women at the same time?? My dilemma, once I was between Julia and Emily, with Julia taking me into her eager mouth and Emily licking my balls while she fingered my asshole. But after a couple of minutes Emily whispered into my ear "fuck Julia first. I want to feel her face, lips, tongue in my cunt."

So I turned to Julia and suggested, "turn around and come up on top of me? That way we can feast on each other..." So Julia did, and settled herself over my face with her legs tucked up so my arms were behind her knees. I lapped a long lick, beginning at the top of her cunt, proceeding past her clit and her vagina and ending with a luscious deep lick into her asshole. Julia squirmed and trembled, and left off sucking my cock to exclaim "Oh Daddy! I feel so available!" I paused to give her clitoris another suck. Then I feasted again on her asshole, while she plunged her mouth down on my hard cock.

After a couple of minutes of revelling in the luscious warmth of Julia's mouth and her athletic tongue I paused and suggested "maybe it's time to bring Emily into the pleasure! You shift over, Julia, and get ready to eat her as vigorously as you've been sucking me, and I'll get ready to stand behind and fuck you as hard as I can."

Amazing how fast three people can move when excited by affection and desire! In a trice Julia was kneeling over recumbent Emily, whose legs were spread wide and raised, opened her cunt lips to Julia's now practiced tongue and lips. I knelt behind Julia and explored her, first with my tongue and then with a finger. She jerked a little when I penetrated her anus, popping my finger past her sphincter, and then she pushed back, impaling herself more completely.

Promise of future fun, I mused.

Then I grasped her hips with my two hands, and with one huge thrust I plunged into her tight hot cunt, up to the hilt, my ball sack hitting her clitoris. "Unngghh" she moaned, as I withdrew about seven inches, and then started a steady forceful rhythm, stroke after eager long stroke, pushing her face into Emily's eager cunt with each thrust.

Julia's vaginal muscles contracted and rhythmically, eagerly invited my huge cock deeper and deeper. I could hear Emily's eager cries as Julia's tongue urged her towards her orgasm.

Then it happened! Simultaneously. Emily bucked and groaned "Oooh! Unggh Unggh!!" as she clasped her hands around Julia's head and held it between her knees, thrusting herself upwards into Julia's face. I felt Julia stiffen and groan and tremble, and push against my cock, and I felt my balls tighten as I shouted "Aaagh!! Aaagh!! Unggh!! Unghh!!" and surged into her with one, two, three, four spurts of my hot semen, as her cunt muscles milked me dry.

Next we collapsed into a hugging, kissing, giggling heap, panting and glistening with perspiration, covering each other with love juices -- particularly Julia, whose vagina leaked a lovely stream of semen that Emily and I, as well as Julia, collected and lapped up. Julia sighed contentedly, "my first time, Daddy, I was so overwhelmed with love and emotion that I burst into tears! I remember! This time was even better, even deeper, even more powerful -- oh Daddy Daddy!! You are the most wonderful lover - you fill me up!!"

I responded with a huge hug, and a kiss on her neck, exclaiming "Julia, you're a sensuous, athletic, hot young woman, eager and full of energy and juice...but now you're in our bed for the second time with many more fucks to follow (both Emily and I hope!), so there must be no more 'Daddy' and 'Mummy' here -- we're partners, lovers, so we're David and Emily, unless you think of other nicknames for us like 'big cock' or 'snugglebum' or something."

Julia burst into giggles, saying "I'm sure I can think of some names, David and Emily -- I'll work on it!! But yours is just the most wonderful invitation that I could ever have wished for, and you've made me so happy!"

I gave Julia another big hug, with special attention to her breasts. "Emily and I have discussed our loving, our invitation, and we want to share with you some things that we've been thinking about, now that we're a threesome. Hope you agree with them! You asked earlier if you could eat Emily's pussy when I'm away...our thought is that any one of us can enjoy whatever activity with each other, as long as all three partners know about it and agree -- this is to be an open threesome, and always in this bed!

You and Emily are welcome to eat each other's cunts anytime you wish -- there, I've agreed! Everything we do has to be reciprocal, mutually exciting. We have some positions you've not seen us using, some sexual games you've not witnessed. You'll be welcome to share in anything you like, or take a pass on anything that doesn't appeal to you. No pressure, always mutual...ok?"

Julia thought for a minute, shifted, and wrapped her arms more firmly around Emily. "What kinds of things do you mean?" she asked.

"You remember when you said, tonight, 'Oh Daddy! I feel so available!' when you were on top of me, with your calves under my arms? Emily and I call this position 'Edinburgh style', because we first discovered it on our trip to the Edinburgh Festival, before you were conceived. We love it because of that availability -- and I love having my cock sucked until orgasm, and having Emily clean it up and lick me dry. Makes me hard again, ready for a fuck!"