A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shira shrugged and followed, her thoughts behind her with the increased jiggling and loveliness of her butt. She couldn't wait to feel a nice hard cock slam into one of her holes while bouncing on her big booty.

A staircase was cleverly hidden in an alcove at the edge of the room. It lead upward in a long curling rise around the outside of the room. The priestess led her up it and Shira couldn't help but stare lewdly at the woman's body as they walked. That tiny leather G string made her butt look so cute and Shira's cock had been so hard ever since she had entered the temple. If it didn't seem so crass and untimely, she would've likely propositioned the woman and pinned her to the floor in front of that statue to fuck her brains out.

"Ahhh!" The priestess moaned and stumbled against the wall. Her body shuddered and she appeared to cum yet again. She clung to a crystal sconce on the wall to keep herself upright.

Shira jumped up to her side and grabbed her around the middle to support her.

"Mmmm. Ohhh..." The priestess cooed and reached a hand back to caress Shira's cheek, "Your cock feels so big..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Shira said, turning her hips so her pre-cum drooling cock wasn't pressed to the priestess' naked lower back.

The priestess turned with shaking steps and put her hands on Shira's dick. She smiled blindly and said, "There is no greater worship to Ero than to lose ourselves in the ecstasy of the body. In this place, we priests and priestesses can feel the desires and lust of those near us. I know how much you want me. Seeing my ass walking up these stairs in front of you has made you want to take me. Under normal circumstances, I would allow you to slake your every thirst upon my body... but you came here without being lost to Ero's blessed ecstasy. You must speak with the head priest and priestess first."

Her hands seemed to not want ot let go of her dick. She kept feeling up and down it, taking in every little shape and vein. When she finally did let go, it was to raise her hands to her mouth and lick up the precum in her palms. She moaned at the taste and pressed her lips together, savoring it deeply.

"Are you certain? I mean, what is the harm if I were to just hold you down on these stairs and fuck your throat until I fill your belly with my super virile semen." Shira said, reaching out and caressing the priestess' cheek.

The priestess gasped deeply and her body jerked. She leaned into Shira's hand and her mouth opened. She turned and wrapped her lips around Shira's thumb, sucking hard on it. Her body contorted itself ot the curves of Shira's body to better feel her. Shira reached her other hand around and grabbed the priestess' taut, round ass.

"Please... we must go." The priestess cooed around Shira's thumb. She didn't actually resist Shira, just spoke as if she was.

Shira leaned forward, sliding her hand around the back of the priestess' head and kissed her on the lips. The priestess moaned deeply into her mouth and kissed her back. Her protests seemed to be no more than hot air because she was getting more and more passionate about returning the kisses and touches Shira was giving her. The priestess' hands found her cock again and started stroking it.

"Just one quick fuck. There's no harm." Shira said, "Let me put my dick in your pussy and pump out a quick one. You can enjoy a whole afternoon of hot cum bathing your womb."

"Yeah..." The priestess murmured, "Let us praise lady Ero. Worship her with my body."

The priestess turned and put her hands on the wall. She stuck out her ass and spread her feet. Shira took ahold of the taut leather up the sides of her hips and pushed her dick up against that ass. Her precum wet the leather of her G and left it shining beautifully. Her ass felt so hot and delicious rubbing along her shaft. The priestess moaned and wiggled her hips eagerly.

"You have such a tight body." Shira cooed, rubbing her little ass. She pulled the G string to the side, exposing clean shaven pussy lips. "Sad you don't have any pubes though. I loooove a good bush."

"S-sorry." The priestess mumbled, "My sacred vestments pull on hair uncomfortably. Its better to remain bare."

"All this leather, I bet." Shira said as her cockhead rubbed along her cute pink lips.

"Ahh! Mmmm... It feels so huge." The priestess swooned, "Oh my lady Ero... give my cunt the strength to endure this amazing dick."

Shira pushed and her head plunged in, blazing hot wetness engulfing her. The priestess screamed as she came instantly as her pussy was stretched wider than ever in her life. Shira's cock was thicker than her closed fist and it drove all coherent thought from the priestess' mind.

"Ohhh damn you're nice and tight." Shira cooed, sliding deeper into the priestess.

The priestess moaned loudly and continued to orgasm endlessly. Her cunt was convulsing and wringing Shira's dick for its virile spunk. In this place with how horny Shira was, her own orgasm wasn't going to take long. She pulled the priestess' cute butt right up against her crotch and drew back. She thrust in hard and the priestess screamed before going limp against the wall. Her body seemed to be under the effects of a minutes long orgasm of unparalleled strength.

"Hope Ero doesn't mind a pregnant priestess, because I'm going to nut so fucking hard in your cunt!" Shira gasped, shoving into her twice more before thick pearly goo blasted from her dick. She clung to the priestess' ass and kept her cock completely inside her as she came. Her semen ran in thick streams down their legs as it gushed out of her tight hole.

"Fuck yes. Hope you like having a cute little bunny daughter." Shira sighed, slowly pulling out. She barely caught the priestess in time as she collapsed, "Sorry! Sorry, I didn't mean to drop you."

The priestess' head lolled and she stared blankly upward. Her pussy gushed semen and her chest was rising and falling weakly.

"Well fuck. What should I do?" Shira said, laying the priestess gingerly on the stairs.

'Worry not... she will be cared for. You have blessed her with new life and that is a great thing. Continue up.' A voice whispered in Shira's ear.

"What?" Shira looked around, expecting to see someone behind her. There was nobody else in the staircase. She looked back at the priestess to see a soft smile on her face. Her eyes were now closed and she was breathing easier. That eased Shira's concerns and she got to her feet.

The stairs continued to spiral around. Doors led off into other floors and rooms but Shira felt herself drawn higher. She cirlced up to what must've been the tip of the cock spire. A large door at the end of the staircase blocked her way. When she touched it, it opened of its own accord.

"Come, blessed one." A sweet woman's voice said.

"Our lady has spoken of your coming." A tenor male's voice said.

Shira walked through the door and it closed, as the door below had. The room was round and topped with a high dome. A circle of purple-hued braziers surrounded the room and gave the place a lovely warm glow. In the center was a large stone bowl bigger than any bath Shira had ever seen. On either side of it stood a tall man and tall women. Each of them were naked with exception to black leather masks and black leather corsets. They were both as blind as the priestess below but their genitals were already bare. The woman had breasts to rival Shira's and the man had a cock as massive as hers. They both had milky white skin and soft looking cherry lips. Their hands reached out at the same time and they spoke together, "Let us worship together."

"Are you two the head priest and priestess?" Shira asked. They nodded and gestured to her again.

The idea of worship in this place was something Shira could get behind. And in front of. Probably right in the middle of it. Wherever she would be, she stepped forward and took their hands in hers.

"Please, enter the bath. We will worship in her hallowed sperm." The head priest said as he and the head priestess drew her towards the bowl in the floor. It was then Shira realized that it wasn't just a marble bowl but it was full to the brim with beautiful white seed. She stepped down into it and the warmth of it seeped into her.

"Use our bodies. Loose all your wants and needs." The head priestess said, slipping down into the cum bath with her.

Behind her, the head priest stepped into the cum and put his hands on her plump, fat hips. His dick pressed against her ass and its throbbing heat made her pussy clench. The head priestess caressed her face and kissed her warmly. Her gigantic breasts squished against Shira's and she stepped forward, slipping Shira's dick between her plump thighs. Shira kissed back, one hand on the woman's ass and the other behind her on the man's cock.

"Don't be gentle with me. I like fucking hard." Shira gasped between kisses.

The priest and priestess nodded. The priestess sat back against the side of the tub, her body sinking into the divine spunk. She drew Shira down on top of her, guiding her cock into her plump, hot pussy.

"Ero blessed my ass below. I want to feel you pounding me hard." Shira said, reaching back and spreading her fat ass cheeks. They jiggled delightfully at every touch.

The head priest pushed his dick against her pussy and thrust in deep. His balls squished up against hers and they rubbed together in the pool of cum.

"Ohhh yes! Oh fuck I've needed a good dicking for so long." Shira moaned happily as her pussy was stretched wide around a dick as thick as her own. She pushed herself deep into the head priestess and began thrusting back and forth between the two.

It was far more amazing than anything she could've imagined. The gooey warmth of semen was all around them as they fucked. Her dick plunged into a thick, loving pussy that squeezed her entire length. As she drew back, a cock just as big and impossibly hard drilled into her own cunt. It nuzzled up against her womb and stretched her belly with its size. She thrust forward just to experience it all over again.

"Yes. Yes! Oh god yes!" Shira moaned wildly, her hips bucking back and forth faster.

The fucking grew hotter and hotter. Her dick throbbed for release and her pussy was singing with delight. She rammed deep inside the head priestess and hugged to her chest, her dick beginning to shoot its load.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Shira cried out as she looked back at the head priest. He gripped her plump ass tighter and rammed his hips forward. He slapped messily against her and she could feel his dick growing inside her. There were a few long moments of hard thrusting and then she felt it. Even among all the sticky stuff that permeated their bodies, she could feel the jet of fresh, virile cum hit her womb. Her eyes went wide and her dick blasted a massive spray inside the head priestess.

The orgasm slowly faded and left her panting. Her dick was still rock hard inside the head priestess and the head priest was slow about pulling out. Once he did, Shira turned on him. She pushed him back in the cum and raised her huge ass above his towering cock. Her tight asshole sank down on him and she moaned happily. Her asshole had a whole new feel to using it now that it had been blessed by Ero. It felt thicker and all around more amazing as his huge shaft penetrated her.

"Yes! Oh fuck that's good." Shira gasped as her ass squished over his lap and her dick stood proud out of the semen like a glazed tree trunk.

The head priestess licked her lips and pushed herself forward through the spunk. She raised up and lifted her own ass over Shira's cock. She spread her cheeks and let Shira watch as she sat down. She felt very experienced in taking anal because her ass gave little resistance until she was balls deep. Then it tightened up and squeezed hard.

"Ohhh fuck!" Shira threw her head back with a deep moan. Her ass already felt so damn good from the gigantic dong she was riding but now she had a damn near supernatural asshole milking her shaft.

Head priest and priestess of a sex goddess, they certainly were. They fucked her in ways she absolutely loved. She pounded each and every hole and took cock in all of the same. She completely lost herself in hours upon hours of sex. The two of them were just as insatiable as she was. She didn't feel herself start to slow down for some time.

Her cock plunged deep into the head priest's tight little ass. The head priestess was behind her, her fist up Shira's cunt and punching at her womb. The head priest moaned loudly as his dick spasmed and added to the already overflowing bath of cum they were all completely covered in. Shira's cunt tightened around the head priestess' fist as she sank to her elbow and she began to jizz hard. The head priest's ass was hot and wonderful to unload yet another load in. She gasped and jerked, slapping against his ass before pulling herself out. The head priestess took her hand back and they all seemed to just fall down into the cum, sitting down together as they panted for breath.

"Now that's a fucking orgy..." Shira moaned breathlessly. She'd never fucked a man in the ass before but he'd certainly been amazing at taking it.

"I'd say so." A fourth voice spoke up from behind her.

Shira turned to look over her shoulder and her eyes widened. Her dick grew hard so fast that cum splashed out of the bath from it.

The image floors below them cast in gold and crafted to loving perfection fell short in every conceivable way. The warmth in her expression. The lust in her eyes. The burning desire she inspired couldn't be expressed with any form of words.

Her body was magnificent in its glorious entirety. Tall brown bunny ears bounced on her head. Breasts of such unfathomable enormity and perfection of shape. Her nipples were thick and surrounded by glorious fat areolae. Milk drooled down the heavy curve of her boob. A belly of squishy softness. Not too skinny nor toned but not unappealingly fat. The further down you went from her face, the sexier she got. Her hips flared out into a wide, broodmother shape of such fertility that Shira could barely resist the urge to instantly leap on her and attempt to impregnate her. Her ass, almost the exact shape and size of Shira's own, had a finer curve and jiggle to it that enticed cocks by its mere presence. Then there was her cock and balls. Uncut and with the perfect shape of foreskin, resting just partially up the head of her fully erect cock. The curve of that cock looked like it would make a pussy beg for mercy, beg to stop cumming so hard from that ruthless shaft, then come crawling back to beg for more. Beneath that hung glorious, shapely orbs of raw virility and vast production. They were each larger than Shira's entire sack and looked like they could produce endless rivers of divine cum.

"Lady Ero!" Shira gasped.

Both the head priest and priestess rose, cum running down their bodies in streams, and bowed to her. "Mistress... We serve." The spoke together.

"Be gone with you. I would talk to Shira alone." Ero said, waving one beautifully manicured hand.

They both stepped up out of the pool and left, thick trails of goo in their wake. Shira also stood and turned to face Ero. She bowed to her as well and said, "I thank you for your blessing. It has been wonderful." She slapped her ass for emphasis and it jiggled delightfully beneath the heavy layer of spunk.

Ero smiled warmly, "Naturally. You asked for a beautiful butt and so I gave you one. Such a lustfully lewd body is perfect for my faithful and it is only natural that I care for my daughter."

The words hung in the air like a thick glob of cum hanging off the tip of one's cock. Shira could do nothing but gawk. She was having a hell of a time just understanding what was said.

"You... what?" Shira blinked, her mind struggling to cope.

"You, Shira the Bunny, are my daughter." Ero said, reaching out and taking Shira's chin. She leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth.

Shira promptly fainted.

CHAPTER 7 - Waking to a New World

When Shira stirred, she felt great. Her cock was raging hard but her pussy felt like it had been properly packed for the first time in months. She had something delightfully soft and warm beneath her head. A gentle hand was rubbing at her head. Something warm dripped on her cheek.

"You are truly a beautiful woman, daughter. You have brought so much love and life to this world." Ero said, sliding her hand down around Shira's chin. "You truly worship me well."

Shira opened her eyes. She looked up at the bulging head of her cock hanging above her nose and her gigantic round breasts. Milk drooled from her nipples and dripped on her cheek again. She couldn't help the thick glob of precum that burst from her twitching cock at the sight. There seemed something a little wrong about being attracted to her mother, but there was no resisting something of that much beauty.

"So I am the child of a god?" Shira asked.

"Yep. I got bored a while back and went to have a crazy wild night over in Thiraloa. Woke up to having been fucked by thirty nine men. Decided I'd let them impregnate me." Ero shrugged, moving her hand to grope at Shira's boob. Her dick twitched and thickened with fresh blood.

"Mimo was right... I'm literally a demigod of sex brought to the mortal world." Shira groaned, rubbing at her forehead.

"Oh don't fear your fate, honey. You bring so much joy and ecstasy to this world and you've got so much more to bring." Ero cooed, gently caressing Shira.

"So... Mom..." Shira leaned to see past her mothers jugs, "Wanna fuck?"

Ero laughed and something beneath Shira's head shifted. She realized that she had been laying with her head on her mother's fat balls, not her thighs. Her cock twitched above her. A thick stream of precum dribbled across her nose and down her mouth. The scent of it made Shira salivate.

"Asking the goddess of sex if she would fuck... honestly, honey." Ero chided her lovingly. Her very balls seemed to throb with lust and she cooed, "Yes, my sweet. Prepare you body for me."

Shira sat up and turned over on her hands and knees. Ero's cock looked so delectable and needy. She couldn't say no to such a wonderous treat and immediately set upon it. Her lips wrapped around Ero's tip and licked up the precum building there. She curled her hands around the veiny shaft and felt the blazing heat filling it.

"Oh this is amazing." Shira gasped, dragging her tongue around beneath Ero's foreskin and then over her tip again.

"Mmmm, daughter. You have wonderful technique." Ero moaned, rolling her head back in pleasure.

Shira felt a spike of pleasure through her middle at the goddess' words. Her praise alone would be enough to give an orgasm in just a few phrases. Shira pushed down, slipping Ero's fat cock to the back of her throat. She relaxed the muscles in her neck and slid forward, easing that massive dong down her throat. She hadn't been able to suck a cock in quite a long time.

"Ohhh my! Yes! I remember now! You were worshipping me with that gorgeous chestnut stallion! He mounted your face as if you were a slutty mare." Ero said, taking Shira's head in her hands. She got on her knees and leaned forward over Shira, rolling the bunny elf on her back. Her cock pushed down and deep until her titanic sack came to rest over the entirety of Shira's face. The goddess had an irresistable scent to her arrousal that had Shira's body screaming for reproduction of some kind. She needed to mount the source of this pheremone or she needed to be buried under a bath of cum of the same smell.

Ero grabbed Shira's wide hips and began to fuck her face. Her massive sack bounced and slapped on her face, hot and heavy with a heavenly virile semen.

"Mmmm... Daughter, yes! Your throat is making such wonderful love to my dick." She said, squeezing her thighs together and slamming deeper down her throat.

1...45678...14