A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently the slime realized it wasn't going to get any more out of her so quickly because it began to retreat. It rolled off her body, leaving her covered in a fine sheen of her own spunk, and gathered itself into a large mound. It jiggled and the voice giggled out of it again. It started to shift around and it slowly grew upward, shaping itself as it went.

"Wha...?" Shira pushed herself up and away from the pearly white slime blob. She put her hands on the wall and managed to get to her feet without falling over.

The slime stopped growing a little below her eye level and it had definitely started to take on a feminine shape. The goo jiggled and shrank inward, growing denser and tighter. Details appeared on the surface like nipples and a belly button. Its face came into focus like a woman rising from the surface of water. It had a pert nose and thick lips. Its little beady black eyes became pupils for blank cum-white orbs.

"Wow. That's amazing." Shira looked down the slime's body and back up. It had grown all the best shapes and its breasts were a match for Shira's own. Even the folds of a sweet, luscious looking pussy appeared between its gooey thighs. It opened its slime lips and gave another wet giggle, its face spreading with joy. Shira gawked and said, "You're a female slime? Or maybe that's just what you like. How about I call you Goo?"

The slime nodded and spread her gooey legs, taking a few experimental steps. She apparently found her limbs sufficient because she spun on her heel and stared at Shira with unblinking, delighted eyes.

"So you can't speak then?" Shira asked.

The slime giggled and rubbed her hands together.

"But you can laugh apparently." Shira observed, "Well I think you're going to be a delightful companion! We all need some happiness around us. Come on, Goo! Lets explore these ruins!"

She waved to the slime girl and continued off down the passageway. Goo followed close behind her, her hands still exploring herself and everything around her. Shira might've been curious as to how she changed herself like this, but it seemed a pointless mystery. It was probably just some kind of slime thing combined with the virility of all the cum she had pumped into her. It had been enough to more than double her mass and completely shift her color from pink to creamy white.

"So I know you can't speak, but you can understand me, right?" Shira asked, looking over her shoulder at Goo.

The creamy slime nodded her head. She reached up and drew her hands back across her bare scalp. Fluffy waves of hair formed out of her head and down her shoulders. She smiled brightly and shook her head, letting the strands of slime float about.

"Oooh. Instant hair styling. I like it." Shira laughed. She raised her light and continued examining the walls while they walked.

There was nothing for minutes of walking except a slowly cooling temperature to the air. Shira was starting to wonder if some slimes had been all the trouble around the ruins. At least that was her thoughts until she heard the rasping of soft scales on stone. Something down here was slithering around beyond the edge of her light.

Goo seemed to grow really uneasy and she grabbed at Shira's arm with her warm, slimy hands. She tugged on her, trying to pull her back but she resisted.

"I can't go back now. Not just because something spooky might happen." Shira exclaimed and pulled away from her.

There was a powerful shudder through Goo's body and she clenched her hands together fearfully.

Shira looked back at her and waved her hand, "Don't fret. We'll be fine! I'm sure there's nothing truly dangerous down here. You weren't after all!"

She turned back forward and immediately found herself face to face with a gorgeous naked snake woman.

"Intruder!" The woman hissed angrily. Her snake hair writhed and each individual snake hissed violently. The woman was a full grown Gorgon. She raised herself up further on her tail until she was almost twice Shira's height. Her deep umber eyes blazed with magic, "I am going to kill you and devour your corpse!"

Shira's eyes widened as she stared up at her. From the hips down, she had the body of a massive, emerald scaled snake. Up, she was an unbelievably gorgeous woman with pale, lovely skin. She had massive breasts with thick, jade-hued nipples. Her pussy was on full display, beautiful grass green folds right at eye level with Shira.

"You are gorgeous..." Shira breathed, staring openly at her gorgeous form.

"What." The Gorgon said in open shock.

Stepping forward, Shira slipped her arms around the stunned woman and pressed her lips to her raised pussy. She wriggled her tongue into it and began to make out with it. The Gorgon's folds were extremely tight but she began to excrete moist loveliness as soon her lips were parted.

"What're you doing?!" The Gorgon exclaimed, pushing against Shira.

She resisted, keeping her hands tight on the Gorgon's ass while she tongued her pussy. The Gorgon gave a moan and a shudder went through her serpentine half. Her arms tensed and she shoved Shira back with a powerful push.

Shira stumbled back and found herself caught by Goo's warm embrace. Goo giggled in her ear and helped her stand upright. Shira slipped her pack off her shoulders and dropped it to the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?" The Gorgon gasped, her body slithering back down to normal height. She self-consciously held a hand over her moist slit and her snake hair seemed to be writhing nervously instead of angrily.

"I can't resist you." Shira walked forward, wrapping a hand around her cock and stroking it teasingly. She saw a soft green blush appear across the Gorgon's pretty face and she cooed, "You are just so beautiful. I've never seen a woman like you before and I want you. I want to take you. I want to fill your body with pleasure."

It was the complete truth. Shira had never seen a naga or a gorgon and the slender, curvaceous serpentine half of her body was extremely exciting. Her balls were churning and her dick ached to impregnate this amazing female.

The Gorgon turned slightly away from her, a hand pressing to the side of her face in her embarrassment. She looked down and said, "N-Nobody has ever said anything like that to me before. You know I could kill you, right? I could squeeze you to death while you're inside me."

Shira snorted with a laugh, "Oh please. No you won't. A beautiful woman like you... you're too handsome for such a terrible act."

"You're a fool." The Gorgon murmured.

Her dick in one hand, Shira slid her other palm slowly around the Gorgon's cheek. She let her fingers slip up into the small, squirming snakes and she drew her face around. The Gorgon's umber eyes met Shira's and Shira smiled lustily, "A fool taken by your beauty."

The Gorgon jerked forward and met her lips. The kiss was hot and passionate. The Gorgon's tongue was slender and extremely long, winding around Shira's tongue and slipping down her throat. Her hand left her pussy and slipped around Shira's waist, coming to rest on her big, plump butt. She caressed Shira's face and turned her head kissing her even deeper.

Shira's throbbing cock pressed to the Gorgon's belly and smeared a thick stream of precum up the pale flesh. She reached down and rubbed the Gorgon's wet cunt. Her fingers slipped inside and a moan was stifled by their lips. The Gorgon's tongue retreated and Shira sucked playfully on it as she pulled back.

"You need to fuck me. Now." The Gorgon hissed.

"Don't need to tell me." Shira laughed and grabbed her shoulders.

She pushed the serpentine woman down to the ground and straddled her snake body. Her dick throbbed against her and her balls pulsated as they grew from ever-increasing amounts of semen.

"I've never seen one as large as yours on anything less than a minotaur." The Gorgon cooed, staring at Shira's dick as she dragged it down towards her pussy. Thick precum bubbled from her, leaving a mess on her.

"Nor have I. Its a pretty great cock, isn't it?" Shira asked, pressing the thick head to the Gorgon's lusty lips.

"I think I'm about to find out." The Gorgon smirked, reaching up to grope at her own heavy boobs.

Shira penetrated her with a slow motion and she moaned loudly. The Gorgon's pussy was hot and very tight, sliding lovingly along her cock as she sank in.

The Gorgon moaned loudly and a smile spread across her face. Her chest arched and she tugged at her nipples. Shira pushed deep, stretching her pussy to the limit until her balls were tight against her body.

"Ohhh yes! That cock is enormous." The Gorgon swooned, rolling her head side to side as she felt her belly bulge from the enormity of it.

"Your pussy is as beautiful as you. I've never had a cunt make such love to my dick." Shira gasped, grabbing ahold of The Gorgon's shoulders. She raised her hips and thrust into her. Her balls slammed heavily into The Gorgon's scales and her dick crashed into her stretched innards.

They moaned together excitedly, pleasure flooding their forms as they did. Shira humped faster and faster, drilling The Gorgon's pussy with complete abandon. Shira could feel her balls growing. The Gorgon's body had her hotter than any man or woman she had ever fucked before. She was going to cum more in this load than any other time before.

"Ohhh yes! Take it! Take my dick!" Shira panted, slamming her pussy harder and harder.

Sinking right to her bulging sack, Shira moaned happily and her dick spasmed. Her urethra bulged from the sheer amount of semen trying to pass through it and the cannon of jizz hit the Gorgon's womb like a river. Hot white spunk filled her to the brim and started to stretch her belly.

"You're cumming so much!" The Gorgon wailed, her eyes bugging out of her head as her body was overloaded by numerous orgasms.

Shira jerked and thrust, willing her balls to empty completely inside this gorgeous woman. She could feel the cum swimming around her dick in the tight hole and it sprayed back out of her. She gasped with delight and ground her dick back and forth, letting out shot after shot after shot.

Minutes passed. The Gorgon's belly was big and squishy with cum and the white cream was pooling all around them. Shira had certainly cum more inside her than any other single orgasm she had ever experienced.

When Shira drew back, her dick plopped free with a messy spray. Her balls were entirely drained and her cock went limp against her thighs. Cum billowed out of the Gorgon's tight hole and she moaned wildly. Her belly slowly shrank back to normal, though that still left an ocean of cum filling her womb and bathing her fertile eggs.

"What a fuck..." Shira sighed, flopping back on her butt. Goo sauntered over, her face drawn with a lewd grin, and she knelt down to suck her cock clean.

The Gorgon took a moment to catch her breath and be able to speak. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked at Shira, "I don't think anyone has ever been as pregnant as you've made me." She looked down at her ravaged pussy and rubbed gingerly at the cum-bathed lips. "I am going to have a whole clan from this."

"Hope you don't mind." Shira said, rubbing Goo's head as she sucked. Once she was clean, the slime girl sat up with a bright smile and giggled softly.

"You know... I don't think I do." The Gorgon sighed, laying her head back. Her snakes fanned out wide around her, each and every one of them exhausted. She laid a hand across her belly and said, "Any child of a fuck like that is worth it. I'm only concerned about what the village nearby will do. I don't want to move again."

"You live here...?" Shira said, guilt creeping into her heart.

"Mmhmm. I was driven from my last home by adventurers and I found this place. Its cool all year and vermin for food are plentiful. I like the dark." The Gorgon said, waving a hand around idly.

Shira rubbed her hands together and said, "I'll... go talk to them. If they know you're harmless, it should be fine. They all think a dangerous monster is living here."

"Well I am dangerous." The Gorgon said.

"Oh yeah you are." Shira said with a sarcastic laugh.

The Gorgon huffed, "Look, you're not fair. You've got such a great dick and you're... you're really beautiful too. When you came at me, I just found myself unable to hurt you. Then I saw you rubbing your dick and I just... Ohhh fuck you're beautiful."

"Thank you. Hey! I got a better idea. Why don't you come there with me! We can show them you don't mean any harm! You're just a new neighbor!" Shira said pushing herself up to her feet. She stepped over to the Gorgon and held out her hand.

The Gorgon looked at her uncertainly and then took it, slipping upright and swaying a bit. She rubbed her pussy again and sighed, "You don't think they'll attack me on sight?"

"Not with me around they won't!" Shira said, bouncing eagerly. Her massive tits jiggled with the motion and cum splattered from her messy cock.

Goo giggled and threw her arms up excitedly. She bounced like Shira did and her own body moved even more erratically.

"Yes, and you too Goo." Shira laughed at her and rubbed her squishy head.

"Alright. I trust you. I'll come." The Gorgon said.

Shira beamed and turned to pick up her pack. This adventure was turning out to be the best thing she'd ever done. She was making friends everywhere at every turn!

*******

The return to Caffus went wonderfully. Shira led the Gorgon back to the city and the city guard surrounded them immediately. It took a bit for Shira to explain the situation to them but they eventually relented. The guard agreed to allow them to walk around Caffus and introduce the Gorgon to everyone.

The people of Caffus were a delight to her. The presence of the guard may have helped to keep people calm at first but once she talked to them, they readily accepted her. Between her calm, quiet demeanor and her gorgeous naked body, everyone was friendly to her. It even went so far as to draw out the mayor of Caffus, who shook the Gorgon's hand and promised her that he would not let a single adventurer go raid her new home.

They returned to the dwarven ruins by midday and the Gorgon turned to Shira. She took her hands and kissed her on the lips. She put a hand on her belly and smiled, "Please come back around someday and meet your children. I'd love them to know what a beautiful, sweet mother they have."

"Mmmhmm. Definitely. I have to visit my puppies down at Fynn's shop too." Shira kissed her back and gave her a hug.

"My goodness, you are prolific, aren't you?" The Gorgon giggled.

"Can you blame me? You ladies are all so beautiful. How am I supposed to resist?" Shira said, her dick throbbing against the Gorgon.

She rolled her eyes with a lovely smile and she kissed Shira one last time before slithering away, "Have you ever considered you're the one too beautiful to resist?"

Shira watched her go and waved as she disappeared into the darkness. Goo gave a warm giggle and kissed Shira on the lips, pushing a cum-tasting tongue into her mouth. She smiled as she backed up and then turned with a giggle to bounce after the Gorgon.

"Ohh. Well bye then, Goo. Keep her company." Shira sighed, watching her slimy fuck-buddy bounce after the Gorgon. She was really going to miss her malleable fuck-mate. But that seemed to be the running theme of her adventure: Make lots of friends but keep going it alone.

CHAPTER 4 - Captured!

Shira meandered down the road from Caffus. The next place was a city named Farandel and it was three days by foot. She considered renting a wagon to make the trip in one day, but it seemed like a waste of money. The open fields and beautiful rolling hills were a delightful environment to travel through.

At least that's what she originally thought.

After the first day of walking, she laid her things down for a night sleep in the soft grass alongside the road. Her dick had been rock hard for almost the entire day. She flopped her bedroll down on the ground and shoved her bag aside.

"Come here, you! Damn it!" Shira exclaimed as she grabbed Goo by the arms. She shoved the plush slime down on her bedroll and grabbed her dick in both hands.

Goo giggled and smiled brightly at her, pull her legs apart. The sticky lips of her pussy parted and streams of slime criss-crossed her hole.

"Yeah. That's what I like to see. A nice willing pussy." Shira bent over her and pushed her cock into that pussy.

It was hot and it quite literally sucked her in. Tight ripples of slime worked up and down her dick, stroking it in amazing ways.

"Ohhh fuck that feels good!" Shira moaned happily.

Goo wrapped her legs around Shira's hips and they shifted into slimy tendrils. One of them rubbed up against her ass while the other pushed into her pussy. It made her balls clench and shudder with the need for release. The slime rubbing against her ass pushed in and spread her wide open.

"Yes! Goo! Fuck my ass!" Shira panted, thrusting her cock into the slime's squishy depths again and again.

The tentacle in her ass thickened greatly and it pushed hard on her prostate. The slime in her cunt shaped itself into a copy of Shira's huge cock, making her mouth drop open in pure bliss. Her balls burned hot and her massive shaft pounded hard into Goo's cunt.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum! Milk me! Goo, get me off now!" Shira wailed, drilling Goo as hard as she could.

Her orgasm exploded powerfully and huge streams of jizz poured into Goo. She bucked and the huge penetrations in her holes helped her cum. Her spasming balls drained with thick, powerful shots into Goo's slimy depths.

"Ohhh fuck that's good." Shira sighed, slipping back. The slime cock in her pussy retreated out of her. The one in her ass stayed there, gently milking her hole as her cock throbbed inside Goo.

After a few moments, Shira snapped out of her fantasy and found herself lying alone again on her bedroll. Cum painted her thighs and belly, and she had no delicious cum-slime around to soak it all up.

Letting go of her cock, she rolled over and closed her eyes. She really was getting lonely on this adventure.

*******

Shira awoke to a strange feeling. She opened her eyes and could only see pink. Pink everywhere. All around her was a vibrantly colored smoke.

"What is this?" She gasped, coughing and waving her hand. She shook her head and tried to get up.

Shira swayed on her feet. Her head felt hot and her body was growing weak. In all of that, her dick throbbed to full erection. Whatever was in the smoke, it was filling Shira with lust and horny desire, considerably more than her normal morning wood.

There was a cackling of spunky voices nearby. Shira's muscles gave out entirely and she collapsed entirely. She couldn't make her mouth work well enough to speak anything more than slurring sounds. The smoke started to clear and, as it did, Shira could see squat, curvy figures standing outside the slowly fading smokescreen.

"Grab her! She has a big dick!" One of the voices called out.

The figures rushed forward and Shira could make them out now. Goblins. An entire clan of female goblins fell upon her. They were each only about as tall as her hips. Their eyes were large and they all had heads full of curly black hair. Their bodies were a soft earthly green and unbelievably sexy with huge breasts and thick, round asses. Being entirely naked, it was very easy to see that each and every one of them and curly black bushes that looked soft as a cloud in the sky. All of them were staring eagerly at Shira as if she were a hot meal after a long day.

"Yes! Quite big!" Another of them exclaimed.

"Very pretty." One gasped.

"Me want, me want!"

Shira had to watch helplessly as more than a dozen horny goblin sluts surrounded her and picked her up. A couple of them that couldn't get hands on her settled for scooping up her things to bring along.