A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took them less than an hour to reach a little secluded village. It was really just a bunch of ragged fur tents circled around a large camp fire. The entire time traveling there, the goblins carrying her were constantly fondling and feeling her body. Their happy little voices kept talking about how hot and sexy she was and how horny all of them were.

"What this?" A goblin slightly taller than the others asked as they entered the village. She had even larger breasts and a hefty string of colorful beads around her neck. Her ass stuck out behind her as she walked. She was clearly the matron of the village.

"Sexy slut!" One goblin exclaimed.

"Big dick mate!" Another cried happily.

They then dropped Shira at this lead goblin's feet, her dick sticking up tall. Their hands grabbed at her, ripping her dress and stripping her entirely naked.

"Can we fuck now?" A goblin asked impatiently, putting a hand on Shira's throbbing cock.

Shira needed it. She needed to fuck. That smoke the goblins used had made her so unstoppably horny and yet she had been forced to just wait. Her cock was almost completely glazed in precum and it continued pumping it out all over her thighs.

"Yes, yes. Start the mating." The leader nodded.

The goblins all cheered excitedly and began to leap on Shira. One of them climbed atop her cock and squished her warm thighs on either side of it. Her tiny, goblin pussy stretched impossibly wide and took her erection. She wailed with excitement and pushed herself down the massive cock. Her belly distended unbelievably large and her cunt lips came to rest against Shira's bush.

"So big! So biiiiig!" The goblin skewered atop her cock whined, her hands holding to her bulging belly. It was pushing up so far it had her boobs spread apart.

The goblins around them were gasping and moaning as they watched. Many were masturbating eagerly atop Shira's body. One of them sat down on her face and started rubbing her pussy all over her, fluffy pubes tickling her nose and lips. Goblin pussy juices drooled all over her face and the goblin moaned ecstatically. Others rubbed themselves on her arms and legs. One even went so far as to ride her toes like they were a cock.

Shira let out a slurring moan into the cunt of the goblin squishing into her face. Her dick bulged and jizz poured into the goblin's cooch. Her womb stretched like a rubbery sack and cum blasted out between her thighs. The pressure of it forced her off her cock, her belly incredibly pregnant from just semen. Her dick sprayed a huge arc of cum and the goblins all screamed excitedly.

"Don't waste! Make me pregnant!" Another goblin howled and jumped atop her dick. In her haste, she plunged herself down on Shira's cock ass first and her anus stretched just as impossibly as the other. Cum blasted into her bowels and filled her in moments. She moaned happily, sliding down the gooey shaft until her fat ass squished across Shira's lap.

The other goblins laughed at her as she was pumped full of spunk until her belly was full. She slumped to the side and slid off Shira's dick, cum spraying lewdly from her ass.

"Fuck more! Fuck more!" Another exclaimed, grabbing ahold of her white-dripping dick. It hadn't softened in the slightest and she had an easy time raising her ass above it and plunging her pussy down over it. Her cunt gushed wetness and she drove herself down completely on it.

As the goblins had their way with her throbbing cock, control started to return to her body. Initially, just her extremities. Her fingers twitched and her toes curled. She remained as still as possible as her muscles continued becoming useful again.

Her dick spasmed and came again, pouring virile seed into a horny goblin cunt. She flopped off her dick and another cunt leapt on it before she had finished nutting. She blasted the next goblin full to bursting and she too got off her. Each of them just seemed interested in getting as much semen in their wombs as they could manage.

Shira let them keep milking her overly aroused dick until she was certain that her entire body was under her control again. A goblin was still writhing atop her face, pussy dripping juices all over her face.

"Mating so good!" The goblin hard on her cock moaned loudly.

As the one grinding on her face came hard and squirted delicious lust all over, she clenched up her muscles and moved. The goblins piled on her body toppled off as she surged upward. The one on her cock squealed and slid down until she fell off her shaft.

The goblins all squealed and scattered in fear. Shira lunged past them and grabbed the plumper, sluttier looking goblin matron that had just been watching all of this.

"You girls like taking advantage of someone with a big dick?" Shira asked, lifting the little goblin whore off the ground.

"How can you move?!" She whimpered, her eyes wide. She shuddered fearfully in Shira's hands and said, "Drugs last for days. You should be stuck still."

"Don't worry. I can still feel it. My dick is still hard." Shira growled, lowering the goblin leader down on her erect cock. Her bush was thicker and softer than the other goblins had and it made her dick twitch as she pushed through it.

"What?" She gasped and a long, slutty moan escaped her lips. Shira pushed her all the way down her shaft in one motion, stretching the matronly goblin's body out with her enormous shaft. The goblin moaned loudly and exclaimed, "You still want to mate? Use us then! Use us all!"

Shira smiled at the horny goblin bitch and grabbed a tight hold of her ass. She started to drag her up and down her cock, using her like a lewd masturbatory toy.

As she fucked the matriarch of the goblin tribe, the other goblins started to come back together. They stared in awe as Shira stood in the middle of their little village, ramming a slutty goblin cunt down on her dick faster than any of them could've hoped.

"Come on, you cute little slut. Clench up that pussy and take my semen." Shira hissed, stroking herself faster with her goblin fuck-toy.

The goblin matron cried out in orgasm and her pussy sprayed all over Shira's fat balls. Her eyes went cross as Shira started to pump thick sperm into her. Unlike the others though, Shira didn't let the matron just slide off when she was full. She kept her cock buried inside that luscious cooch as her balls churned out shot after hot shot. The matron's belly was beyond just pregnant and her mouth hung open in incoherent bliss.

Shira dragged her off her dick and dropped her to the ground. She flopped on her face and gave a weak little gasp of delight. Cum gushed from her pussy and she otherwise laid still.

Looking around, she found dozens of pairs of wide eyes staring at her. The goblin sluts were fascinated and in total awe at the hardcore fucking that their matron had just received. It wasn't like when they just rode the dick. Shira took control and used her. She had grabbed her and plowed her until she couldn't see straight and then continued fucking, giving so much more pleasure than they could've taken for themselves. She put a hand to her cock and said, "Who's next?"

Every single one of the gathered goblins stepped forward eagerly, all of their bright eyes gawking at her cock. Shira sighed and smiled. She had quite the day ahead of her here, because it just wouldn't be right if every single one of them didn't get the same mind-blowing fuck she had just given. Sex was amazing and they could be forgiven for trying to take it from one as gorgeous as her.

Plus they all just had such tight pussies and could take her dick so damn well. She got down on her knees, pulled one goblin over and pushed her down beneath her. Her dick drove hard into her waiting cunt and she gave a shrill scream of joy. The other goblins watched, gasping and moaning in concert with their hard-fucked sister.

This was certainly going to be quite the day.

*******

Shira blinked and opened her eyes. The morning sun was starting to streak the sky and a bird chirped nearby. Her body was warm under all the softness piled against her and her cock was sore. She sat against the side of one of the tents and there was a pile of cummed out goblins laying on her lap. The matron was the first one to stir. She had been the last one still fucking late into the night.

The matron laid between her breasts and had her hands laced behind Shira's neck. She was thoroughly splattered in semen from curly hair to cute toes. Her lips pecked Shira's lazily, her eyes half open.

"You're the best dick that has ever come to our tribe." The matron cooed, kissing up the side of her neck.

"What was that drug you gave me? I've never fucked that hard for that long." Shira said, lovingly fondling the Goblin's soft butt.

She giggled and played a figner around Shira's floppy bunny ear, "A paralyzing lust drug we use for mating times. It keeps dicks hard and bodies soft."

"What do you do with those that you capture?" Shira asked.

The matron laughed warmly, "We capture for fuck, nothing more. They are let go after we are finished. One like you though... I am tempted to try and keep you around. You impregnated us all so well."

Shira hugged the plump goblin tightly and kissed her hard. Her body melted into Shira's lust and she rubbed her crotch eagerly along her soft dick. She squeezed her ass tightly and said, "Yes but I have an adventure to continue. I can't stay."

"Of course one as beautiful as you would be busy." The matron sighed, sitting back from her.

Shira slowly extricated herself from the pile of sex-drunk goblin sluts and pushed herself to her feet. Her cock bopped the matron on the head and she squeaked. The other goblins started to stir sleepily and get to their feet as well.

"Where did you guys put my stuff?" Shira said, looking around the little village.

"It should be over here." The matron got to her feet and stretched as she walked.

She walked around the side of another tent and came back dragging Shira's pack and bedroll.

"Thank you. I-" Shira grunted as she lifted the pack, "That's heavier than I remember."

"There are some gifts in there." The matron said, smiling up at her.

"Well I..." Shira adjusted the pack on her shoulders and prodded at it to try and make the weight sit better. Whatever was in there, it was heavy and a little squishy. She huffed and shook her head, "Thank you. I wish you all healthy children."

"With your seed, we're certain!" The matron beamed and waved as she left.

Shira turned and walked out of the goblin village. She shook her head as she walked. This hadn't been something she had ever imagined in her dreams of adventure. Who could've seen her getting ambushed by a bunch of goblins and getting dragged off for a night of plowing tight, lusty goblin sluts?

By the time she got back to the road her shoulders were burning from the weight of her pack. She groaned and pulled it off her shoulders, "What in the hell did they give me?"

As she dropped the pack to the ground there was a loud grunt of pain.

"That sure isn't right." Shira said, staring at her apparently sentient bag. She untied the top of it and flipped it open.

"Ow... you're mean." The young goblin girl in the bag groaned, looking up at Shira in annoyance.

"What are you doing in my bag?!" Shira exclaimed, jerking back in surprise.

Her stowaway grabbed the edges of the bag and fought to get herself out of it. She ended up tumbling over on her side before she could crawl out and stand up. Her full body on display, Shira could see that the goblin was clearly a bit younger. She had smaller breasts and hips not yet enlarged by multiple pregnancies. Like all her sisters, she had a fluffy black bush between her legs and plump, cock-sucking lips. Her eyes were a bright blue and her naturally black hair was drawn back in a tight knot behind her head. She planted her fists on her naked hips and stamped a foot, "I'm in your bag because I belong to you now! I'm your gift for mating so many! You better appreciate my sacrifice! My sweet young body hasn't even been pregnant yet. I'm practically a virgin! All for you."

"I'm sorry, what?" Shira stared at her, "I don't want to own you."

"Well now that's not very fair! I'm a very beautiful goblin! You should be excited to have me!" She squealed, thrashing her fists in the air. Her cute little breasts bounced up and down.

Shira sighed, feeling a bit guilty at the sight of tears welling in the girl's eyes. She pursed her lips and said, "No, it's not that. You are very cute. I just don't want to own another person. Let's take you back to your home."

"No. I'm not going back. I'm yours!" The goblin huffed, sitting down on her pack and crossing her arms.

Her obstinate attitude made Shira stop. She was so determined to be Shira's personal goblin slut. Would it really be okay to take ownership of someone so very willing?

Shira knelt down and reached out to wipe away the goblin's tears and asked, "Why is this so important to you?"

The goblin girl frowned and looked away for a moment. She wrung her hands together and said, "It's just... I'm not like the other goblins. I like reading books and nobody really wants me around. It's so boring there and I want to go see some of the things I've read about!"

"Okay." Shira sighed, smiling at the goblin.

"You'll take me as your fuck slave? Yay!" The goblin girl whooped and leapt to her feet. "I'm going to suck your dick so good all the time! You can fuck me as much as you want. I'll bear all your children!"

"On one condition." Shira held up a finger.

"Anything! I'm your slave! I'll do anything you want!" The goblin squealed eagerly.

"Tell me your name." Shira said.

"Oh!" She giggled, "I'm Mimo."

"Alright Mimo. I'm Shira." Shira said, ruffling her curly hair.

Mimo jerked up and kissed her on the lips, "Thank you Shira!"

"Hey." Shira asked as she gathered up her pack, "Where were you last night? I don't recall fucking you."

"You didn't. I was caught up reading an old favorite book of mine. I didn't know they brought back a new cock until everyone was all fucked out. It's okay. I miss lots of orgies." Mimo laughed, bouncing along beside her.

"You are definitely a strange one." Shira laughed as they stepped back up on the path.

Shira smiled brightly. It might not've been the kind of companion she was looking for, nor how she thought she'd get one, but she wasn't going to argue. She finally had someone eager to travel the world with her.

CHAPTER 5 - Farandel

Farandel was supposed to be three days walk from Caffus. Aside from her excursion to the land of short, stacked, and sexy, Shira was actually making good time. It had been a pretty worthwhile side stop though considering she now had Mimo with her.

In fact, after another entire day of walking, it had proven quite nice to have something warm and soft to bed down with. Mimo proved a more than ample cuddlebuddy though she was disappointed in Shira's resistance to fucking. The truth was that her cock was still quite sore. Like anything, goblin pussy was best when taken in reasonable amounts. The night before had been anything but reasonable. So they fell asleep close together in Shira's bedroll without having sex quite yet. Though that only lasted until morning.

Shira awoke to a lovely, warm feeling on her dick. Not wet, tight pussy but something more gentle. Two soft, loving hands and a pair of delightful cock-sucking lips.

"Ohhhh..." Shira moaned sleepily, reaching out to feel what was on her lap. A soft, fluffy head of curls found its way under her hand and she petted it softly.

Mimo continued licking and lapping softly, her hands squeezing and rubbing at the base of her dick. Her cute, squishy body was laid across Shira's legs and her eyes smoldered with desire as she looked past Shira's cock right at her face.

"Your dick tastes so good." Mimo cooed, rubbing her face against Shira's shaft. "The smell of it makes me so horny!"

"I don't think I've ever had anyone just rub my dick all over their face." Shira chuckled.

"I want to smell like this cock." Mimo cooed, burying her nose in the fluffy red pubes around Shira's balls. She stuck a free hand between her thick thighs and started diddling her drooling cunt.

Shira reached out and grabbed Mimo's head in both hands, "Let me help you with that then."

The feeling of her hands made Mimo smile eagerly and she opened her mouth wide. Shira slid her cock between those luscious, fat lips and to the back of her mouth. Mimo's throat was warm and welcoming. Something Shira had learned about goblins last night was that they were entirely without a gag reflex and their throats were just as springy their cunts and asses. Another entertaining surprise was that they could still breathe with a massive cock shoved all the way to their belly.

Mimo gave a throaty gurgle as Shira shoved her face down to her crotch. Her eyes rolled up in her head and the sound of her fingers plunging messily into her cunt could be heard.

"Awww yeah... good little goblin slut." Shira groaned, pushing her back and pulling her down again. Her mouth was drooling all down her dick and wettening her balls. Shira's fingers tightened in her curly hair and she quickened her face fucking. Her voice rose in a moan, "Take that dick. Suck harder, whore!"

As cock plunged down her throat again, Mimo shuddered and gave a stifled moan as she came. The orgasm made her pussy gush and wetness flooded over the thigh that the goblin cutie had been rubbing herself against. Her throat clenched tightly and convulsed as she spasmed from the blissful ecstasy of being used.

That was the other thing Shira had learned. Goblins were inherently submissive to stronger powers. They took what they wanted but when faced with a dick stronger than them, they just instantly gave up and started creaming their brains out from being used. Beyond that, they loved being disparaged and degraded while their bodies were getting wrecked. The more vicious the abuse, the harder they seemed to cum.

"Suck it, bitch. Suck it." Shira grunted, thrusting her hips upward and shoving Mimo's face downward. She held Mimo's face hard into her crotch, her nose forced into her ginger pubes. Her cock throbbed and she grunted loudly, "Drink it all, you cum dump!"

Mimo continued masturbating vigorously as Shira's semen gushed into her belly. Her pussy was almost letting out as much girlcum as semen that was pouring into her.

"That's the stuff. Yeah." Shira sighed, rubbing Mimo's head lovingly as her dick spurted more.

Mimo drew back a little and bobbed her head, sucking and gulping on her cock. She seemed unwilling to withdraw, even once Shira stopped cumming. Shira had to push her back to free her sensitive dick.

"So... delicious..." Mimo gasped weakly, dazed from the continued orgasms.

Much to Shira's surprise, her dick wasn't feeling sore. It actually felt great. Her cock was still hard and ready to go as if she hadn't spent hours upon hours fucking mountains of slutty goblin cunt. That level of recovery surprised even her. Not one to resist a good fuck, Shira got up on her knees and looked down at the little horny slut in front of her.

Mimo looked back up at her, mouth still hanging open with cum dripping form her lips.

Shira couldn't resist that cute whore. She pushed her onto her back and bent over her. She locked lips with her, tasting her own sweet cum on her lips. Mimo seemed to just melt beneath her, hands slowly slipping around her neck as they made out. Her huge breasts squished the little goblin flat under their soft warmth.

"You're even good at kissing." Mimo swooned, staring at Shira with smoldering love in her eyes.

That made her laugh and she rubbed Mimo's head, "You are just so adorable."

"And I'm all yours forever." Mimo cooed, squirming a bit beneath her.