A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shira hefted her boobs up and scooted forward, letting her massive erection flop down in their place. The throbbing, messy member laid between Mimo's tits and felt blazing hot on her skin.

Mimo rubbed a hand lovingly over her thick head and stroked the thick vein along the top of it with her other hand. She licked her lips and said, "You can't tease me like this. You have to fuck me. I can't just feel a cock like this and not get drilled by it."

"Oh don't worry. My dick is feeling completely recovered. You're going to get it good." Shira grinned at her little goblin fuckbuddy.

"Yes! Come on! Give it to me good." Mimo exclaimed, pulling her legs up and spreading her plump, horny pussy. Her juices completely soaked her curly black bush. Shira drew her dick back and rubbed the full length of it down Mimo's clit, leaving her to shudder with delight.

Shira pressed her fat cock to that luscious green hole and it slipped in with little difficulty. She felt smoother and more delicious than any of the other goblins. Her pussy really was virginal in comparison to the others. Naturally there was no way an adult goblin was a virgin, but this was a pretty close treat.

Mimo's pelvis and belly visibly stretched from the girth of Shira's cock. Her voice rose in a blissful wail as her belly stretched upward and Shira's cock pushed against the underside of her tits. Goblin physiology was really a marvelous thing.

"Ahhh fuck yeah. You weren't kidding when you said you hadn't had any kids. This cunt is prime!" Shira grunted as she bottomed out with her cock stretching the young goblin cunt beyond all rational limits.

"Of course! But you get to change that!" Mimo gasped, "Pump me full of your spunk. Make me a fat little whore with your children!"

That was hardly an offer to refuse. Shira pressed down on top of Mimo, squishing her to their messy bedroll and slamming her dick in deep. With the diminutive slut helpless beneath her, Shira raised her hips and dropped them, her fluffy bunny tail bouncing as she fucked.

"Yes! Yes! Take my dick!" Shira moaned, "You're such a good little whore! Milk my cock for all your babies!"

Mimo's pussy tightened around her and her entrance seemed to convulse, squeezing Shira for all she could. Her cunt was flooding out hot fluids as Shira's massive sack slammed into her ass with each thrust. The weight of it screamed of the sheer volume of cum that was ready to be unloaded. Mimo's mind swam with the sheer fantasy of having that much semen inside her. She groped at Shira's massive titties squishing all across her face and her toes clenched up as her womb was rammed like a castle under siege.

"Fuck me! Yes! Shira, you're amazing! Your cock is so great!" Mimo screamed. Her vision was playing with strange colors and she was having difficulty feeling anything besides the battering ram reshaping her insides.

Shira gave it her all. She slammed her hips down as hard as she could and crushed Mimo underneath the weight of her cock. The goblin was under constant, unending chain orgasms and her pussy screamed of it.

"Open up that baby maker, you brood bitch! Get ready to take a fucking lake of semen up there!" Shira yelled, pushing hard down on Mimo. Her balls tightened up and her ass clenched. Her dick seemed to coil like a tight spring before letting forth a spray of cum so thick and hot that it made Mimo's mind go blank. It stretched her belly further and made her heart fight to keep beating.

Shira kept her pinned beneath her as she pumped out a load that filled Mimo to bursting and came rolling out around her shaft like a raging river. Cum flooded the ground around them.

"Ohhh fuck yeah... That should have you good and pregnant." Shira sighed, pulling herself back. Beneath her, Mimo was breathing shallow and her eyes were completely blank. A weak smile tugged at the corners of her mouth and she laid limp beneath the weight of her engorged womb of spunk.

Shira pulled herself out and crawled forward to rub her cum drooling cock all over Mimo's face. She worked methodically from the top down, wiping the goblin cumslut down with all the semen she could. When she was finished, Mimo was glistening with a fine layer of virile baby batter everywhere.

"Did I break your brain that hard?" Shira asked when Mimo still didn't stir.

Nothing. Just more blank stare and corpse impersonating.

"Oh damn it. Here I thought something hardy and horny like a goblin would be a good companion, but I broke you on our first fuck." Shira whined, flopping on her back in the grass.

She laid there, staring up at the morning sun. She was broken out of her lamentations by a soft hand on her dick. She looked up as Mimo started lapping her dick. Her blank stare had been replaced by one of complete obsession and adoration. There was no recognition in her eyes for anything but Shira's cock and she was rubbing it as one would a beloved treasure.

"Shira's cock... Shira's cock..." Mimo murmured breathlessly, "Shira's cock..."

She continued worshiping the half-flaccid meat pole until Shira poked her and drew her attention. She cocked her head, "Are you okay Mimo?"

"Okay...?" Mimo whispered to her cock, sliding her arms around Shira's cock and rubbing her face against it, "Yeah... I'm okay... Shira's cock is here."

She hugged it tighter, squishing her breasts to it and rubbing her face obsessively over it.

"Did I break your brain or something?" Shira asked worryingly.

Mimo didn't respond for a long time, just whispering to her cock and continuing to worship it lovingly. Then her eyes slowly shifted to Shira's face, "You made me yours, Shira... I offer myself to your divine cock forever... No life could give me more pleasure."

"Oh my god, no. You can't start worshiping my dick like its a god." Shira waved her hands and pushed herself to her feet.

Mimo tried to follow, like a child wanting to be carried by a parent. She groped her for cock and whined, "No! No! You have to let me worship it! I know nothing but its amazing pleasure! It needs to be worshiped and I give my body for it!"

"Mimo!" Shira grabbed Mimo's head and pushed her back a step. She forced her to look up at her and said, "You're my fuck slave. You understand that? You're going to submit your body to my lust each and everyday. I'm going to pound you like the stupid little cum whore you are and your womb is never going to be without my semen again. Your pussy will know no cock but my own and the mere touch of my dick against your womb is going to be enough to send you into convulsions of ecstasy."

Those words literally made her orgasm. Mimo's body shuddered and fresh sticky fluid spurted from her pussy. She gasped happily and sighed, "Yes, mistress. Anything for you. Anything for your divine cock."

"BUT." Shira said sharply, "Don't worship me. I'm your owner, not a demigod of sex brought to the mortal world."

"But... But..." Mimo mumbled, "It's so good. It's pure heaven. It needs worship and my body is ready."

"NO!" Shira snapped, "You are my whore, my slave, my little goblin bitch. Not my fucking worshiper. That means you're still your own person, you just have to suck my dick every morning."

"O... Okay..." Mimo looked honestly disappointed that Shira wouldn't let her worship at the alter of her dong. She looked down and then back up at Shira with sparkling eyes, "Can you talk dirty to me some more? I get so excited when I hear you say those things."

Shira sighed and started to pack up camp.

*******

Farandel came into sight by dinner time. Mimo seemed to have gotten her head back in order a little bit and she admitted that perhaps it was a bit crazy to try and actually worship Shira's cock. But she did want Shira to absolutely wreck her cunt this evening with every ounce of lust she could summon up. She wanted to feel her cock rampaging through her body and she wanted to be completely helpless underneath all the blazing need of Shira's body.

Shira agreed with a good-hearted smile.

They continued towards the city and looked at it as they did. Farandel was gorgeous. It was a city of white marble. Tall, powerful walls wrapped the busy districts within. Great spires and multi-level buildings reach up from the city. The grandest of this was a white marble tower wrapped in gilded yellow veins all the way to the bulging top. Shira gawked at the immense structure and she felt something inside her shift. The sight of the tower made her cock throb and she felt drawn towards it. She had to know what was in that tower and why it was so damn enticing. She nudged Mimo's shoulder, "What's that look like to you?"

"Dick." Mimo said flatly.

"I thought so!" Shira laughed, "It's a huge, towering cock!"

"We gonna go see it, right?" Mimo asked, her eyes sparkling with delight.

Shira smirked brightly, "Of course. I can't resist a ten story schlong. I need to know whats in it."

They headed towards the tall iron gates in the seemingly impenetrable walls. Six guards stood at the sides, long spears and shields in their hands. Traders and caravans came and went without much interaction. That is until Shira and Mimo walked past them.

"You two, elf and goblin. Stop there." One of the guards said, stepping towards Shira.

"Yes? Sorry, do you need a blowjob for me to enter the city?" Shira asked, remembering her encounter at the Caffus gates.

The guard looked at her like she was insane. He shook his head and said, "What? No. Of course not. Why... I'm not even going to ask. Look, we have laws in this city. Laws on whom are allowed to enter."

Shira looked at him and then at a couple of finely dressed citizens walking past them. She waved at them and said, "What? Don't like elves? Why didn't you stop them too?"

"Would you stop jumping to conclusions and let me explain." The guard huffed in annoyance, "Her. We don't let goblins in Farandel. They're a disgusting gutter species that do nothing but cause problems."

Mimo glowered at him, "What in the fuck did you just say?"

"Farandel is a civilized place. We do not let in the uncivilized." The guard said sternly.

"Well fuck you very much, you uneducated gutter trash. Just because you live a life of dickless agony in the most cancerous ass pile of a city doesn't mean you get to dictate whether I'm civilized or not! I guarantee you I've read more books than you, fuckwit!" Mimo bellowed, stomping her cute little feet.

"I-" The guard seemed honestly floored by her angry frothing eruption.

So was Shira. She knew Mimo was smarter than other goblins just by the way she acted and spoke, but this took it to another level. She wondered just how much the little slut enjoyed playing up her lust.

"Now you're going to let my owner and mistress into this city because we want to go see the dick tower you have built!" Mimo said, gesturing to Shira and then to the cock spire in the distance.

The guard continued to stare for a moment before shaking his head and saying, "Wait, wait. You're her property? You own this goblin?"

"Uhm... yes?" Shira said, unsure whether this was a good thing or not. Slavery was looked down upon in many parts of the world and some cities outright banned anyone who practiced it.

"Then why didn't you just say so? You really should have a slave collar on her. That would've cleared all of this up. There's no problem in bringing your slave into the city as long as you keep her under control." The guard rubbed his face and shook his head, "Go on."

"Thank you! I've been saying that forever, mistress! You need to buy me a collar!" Mimo said, shaking a finger in Shira's direction.

"And a muzzle apparently." Shira giggled, "Come on shortstuff, let's go."

The city was even more vibrant and lively than Caffus had been. There were people of all kinds here. Tons of them were naked too! It took almost no time at all to learn that the giant dick spire was a religious place. The faithful of a god called Ero seemed to use it as a place of worship. The closer they got to it, the harder Shira's dick got and the more her body was pulled towards it.

They made their way to the tower and found it surrounded by its own wall, though it was considerably smaller than the outer wall. Thick shrubbery and trees were growing around the base of the spire inside the wall. They could be seen through the open gates in the wall. Shira pushed through the throngs of people and towards the tower. It was as if her soul was screaming to go inside.

As they approached the open gate, two priestesses standing in front of them raised their hands to stop them. They were dressed in extremely kinky outfits. They looked like they had started with full length black leather outfits from neck to toes but they cut out the entire front and back except for tiny strips over their breasts and a tight little G string to cover their crotch. The legs had been sliced to loose ribbons down to their knees to show off their inner thighs. Ornate head pieces sat atop their heads with a great fan of orange and black sticking up from them. The head pieces also had blinds on them that covered their eyes and hid parts of their faces. Lengths of chain dangled from leather collars around their necks as if they were to be led around by them.

"Halt there." One of them said.

"None are allowed into the mighty spire of our lady Ero." The other announced.

"Come on, we just want to look around. It's not everyday you see a giant schlong in the middle of a city." Shira said excitedly, "I need to go inside. Something is calling to me in there!"

"If you so wish entry, then step across this threshold. Should you remain on your feet, you will be permitted inside." The first said, gesturing to a line of marble that spanned the entire entrance. It was carved with magical runes and the two of them stood on the other side of it.

"Okay." Shira stepped across it. A feeling comfort and warmth washed over her, as if she was being held by a lover after a long night's fuck. Her dick bulged and precum burst from her tip in a thick stream. She cooed and touched her dick in surprise. She raised her eyes to the priestess and said, "Good enough?"

They were about to answer when Mimo stepped across it and screamed. Not a scream of pain or fear but of raw, unstoppable ecstasy. A scream of overpowering orgasms that instantly made her legs collapse and drop her into a moaning heap upon the ground. Wetness gushed from between her thighs and she shuddered weakly.

"Mimo! Mimo, are you okay?" Shira asked, dropping to her side. She turned Mimo's face and saw it screwed up with a stupid look of bliss. She sighed and looked up at the priestesses, "She's my goblin and my friend! What did you do?"

"Nothing. The ground sanctified by the goddess Ero gives unlimited pleasure. We priestesses of Ero are trained to function while under the intense ecstasy she gives." She explained with a haughty tone, "Your 'friend' there is currently riding out the most powerful series of orgasms she has ever experienced in her life. She will soon pass out, if she has not already, and will be removed from this sacred place."

The other priestess put a hand on Shira's shoulder, "More importantly, you must meet with the head priest and priestess. Any who are blessed by Ero to enter here without being struck down by bliss are of interest to them. You must come with me."

"I won't let you just throw my friend out. You have to do something more or I'm leaving with her." Shira demanded, resisting the urge to turn and go inside the towering dong.

The priestess pursed her lips and said, "The best I can offer is to send her to our house of pleasures across the street. There she can be cared for and pleasured by those that are training to become priests and priestesses of Ero."

"A bunch of hookers and manwhores? She'd like that. Okay, sure." Shira nodded, watching in concern as Mimo spasmed again and her pussy sprayed her orgasm multiple feet away.

"Come. She will be tended to." The priestess said impatiently, waving her towards the heavy door in the base of the cock spire.

Shira stood without taking her eyes off Mimo. She may have only known the little goblin for less than a few days but she had grown fond of her. She didn't want to just leave her to these erotic priestesses, but the feeling of pleasing comfort she had coupled with an intense curiosity about this seemingly sex-fueled religious order made her. She needed to know why this place was calling so powerfully to her. She followed the priestess through the large door and it boomed shut behind them.

CHAPTER 6 - Ero, Goddess of Lust

The inside of the temple of Ero was a spartan place of marble and gold. The first floor was a round room with a tall golden statue of the most voluptuous and beautiful woman Shira had ever seen. She had massive tits and a huge ass. She even had a monstrous cock and huge, virile balls, shining like glorious golden orbs. The eyes of the statue were crafted in such beautiful detail that they seemed to be smoldering with desire through the glittering gold.

"Who is that?" Shira asked, pointing at the statue.

The priestess of Ero, her eyes still covered by her headpiece, glanced at Shira. "I surmise you are enjoying the statue of our glorious lady Ero? Tis a divine statue gifted to us by the goddess herself. It is the source of the divinity in this place. Many faithful of Ero train their bodies to let them come in here and seek her blessing. Should you wish, go forth and worship the part of her body you desire to be blessed. If Ero finds you worthy, she will bestow it upon you."

"Really?" Shira stepped forward and looked up at the statue. It was easily twice as tall as her and there was a small set of filigree golden stairs wrapping around it to allow access to the higher parts of the statue. She walked around the statue and took in the beautiful shape of Ero's ass. "I know where I would seek a blessing..."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips lovingly to one of Ero's beautiful golden cheeks. She closed her eyes and felt the strangely warm golden statue against her lips. Instantly, she felt a hot and sex-scented wind rush through the room. It blew her hair about and sent tingling ecstasy through her body. Her butt jiggled and grew as warm as if she had a massive dick plunging deep in her hole.

"Ahhhh~!" The priestess moaned lewdly and dropped to her knees. She shook and her mouth hung open in a desperate wail of overwhelming emotion.

Shira stepped back from the statue and her steps felt odd. She felt off balance and there seemed to be something more going on. She turned her butt to the statue, using the shining gold surface as a mirror. Her eyes widened, "Oh my god! Look at my ass! Its so beautiful!"

Her butt was bigger and more shapely than it had been before. It looked so big and poundable, as if her ass was begging for massive centaur cock to mount her. She moaned in excitement and reached back to fondle her own butt. As she was enjoying her own new blessed booty, she realized something about the statue she had missed.

The statue had a bunny's tail.

Shira let go of her fat ass and hurried around the statue to look at the front of it again. Sure enough, there were soft looking floppy bunny ears in Ero's luscious curly hair.

"She's a bunny like me!" Shira exclaimed, gawking at Ero's visage again.

The priestess gave another slutty moan and slowly pushed herself to her feet. Her skin was sweaty and she was panting. She seemed to draw herself together and gather her composure. She crossed her arms over her chest, grasping her breasts in each hand, and bowed to the statue, "Blessed be Ero. My body is grateful for her eternal ecstasy."

"Really! I've never seen another bunny like me!" Shira said, waving at the statue of Ero.

"I cannot speak to your nature, but Ero is a goddess of sex. The bunny is the image of reproduction and fertility. It is natural she would take the image of purest fertility." The priestess said, her voice still shallow from lack of breath. She gestured to Shira, "Come. We must ascend to the room of the head priest and priestess."

1...34567...14