A Grown Up Massage

Story Info
Vanessa gets a massage from her younger brother's friend.
1.8k words
3.63
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

Remember to follow, upvote, and comment. Everything helps.

---

## Vanessa Hated Her Hometown

Vanessa made it out of Kansas City on a degree in mechanical engineering that landed her at the fanciest micro-processing company in Chicago. After attuning to white tablecloth dinners, black diamond taxis, and high heel shoes not meant for walking, very few opportunities would recall her back to the middle-town life she ran away from.

One of those opportunities chimed on her cellphone on her way to brunch with friends on a cold Saturday mid morning.

"I'm going to graduate. I'll walk in two weeks. Can you come out?" Charlie texts.

"Thought you said you were dropping out to start a skate shop with Milo?" she texts back.

Charlie was never into his studies. Before she left, Charlie and Milo constantly ran around the neighborhood on their skateboards and caused trouble. Although Milo was his smaller side kick, she couldn't get over how both of them mirrored their messy hair and baggy jeans with their scuffed up boards together. She felt like she had two brothers. Both of them would cause her hell and she never forgot it.

"Come on Vanessa. Things have changed. *I've* changed. And after studying how to start a business, I have better ideas than setting up a shop in some garage at the end of Bleaker street. Fly out here and congratulate me."

He has the same forthright attitude she has and it impresses her.

"Okay, but I'm getting a room at the Four Seasons. I'm not staying in town."

"Fancy bitch. Guess you'll see Milo there," he says.

"What? He works there?"

"Yeah. He dropped out when I dropped the idea of a skate shop. Not sure what he does there, but I know he's happier than having to study."

Vanessa sits down at the brunch table and orders a mimosa and can't help but smile. Milo was never a studious kind of boy. He liked to be active, work with his hands, and fix things. Milo would roast her and give her shit all the time, but then he'd find excuses to fix her computer, sew up a broken hem, or do things for her with her hands.

She could smell his crush for her a mile away. She gets a sinister thought about teasing him.

She books the hotel and the flight with a few swipes before her next mimosa is served at the table. She drinks it, fantasizing about giving Milo back the roast and teasing he deserves

---

## She Buys a Suite at the Four Seasons

She goes a few days early with the liberty to work on the road. The view from the high rise over the forests of the quaint town in the distance is enough to make her feel at home and comfortable despite her bad memories. In between meetings and rendering work, she smiles at herself.

*I want to find Milo here* she thinks.

Returning home makes her horny for some reason. Her bad girl ways fueled by a high pay check gave her the confidence to indulge in shenanigans that make conservatives blush. With a body like hers, curvacious and sensual with soft skin, she knows she can get away with a lot.

With time to spare before her brother's graduation, she decides to entertain herself by causing a bit of mayhem, in the hopes of running across Milo. A scavenger hunt, as it were, for her to find Milo in his element in the hotel.

---

## Vanessa Orders Room Service

Her robe is half open after a shower with her tits sticking out just enough that they become hard to keep it aside. Her freshly shaven pussy from the shower feels slick while she touches herself, selecting her meal for the evening.

Although the young man has bushy hair like Mlio, she hides her disappointment as the attendant wheels in her dinner. She stands with a champagne flute in her hand, staring at him as he steals a glimpse of her body. She holds a twenty out to the man, who takes it while staring at her tits.

She touches herself with the smell of steak and lobster in the room. Her orgasm is rich and milky over the white sheets.

---

## She Locks Herself Out of the Room

Wearing a see through negligee, she walks the halls in her high heels so new that they hurt her feet by the time she gets to the lobby. Both of the attendants behind the counter, a young blonde woman and a skinny twenty something, both drop their jaws before they can catch themselves. They try to remain professional, but they both keep dropping her ID.

Their nervousness makes her smile while they fumble over the computer and to print her a new card.

She takes the stairs, hoping to come across more people and find Milo in his element.

---

## Vanessa Wears the Skinniest Black Bikini She Has

And walks with a towel tied low at her waist to show her figure. The looks she gets from patrons in the elevator are excellent. The wandering eyes of the workers passing in the halls are even better. But her frustration mounts as her scavenger hunt comes up empty at finding Milo in the hotel.

She stands outside of the hot tub and stretches on purpose, letting everyone passing the windows gander at her.

As she's about to dip into the hot water, she finally catches the familiar eye she's been seeking.

Through the glass, Milo carries a table and wears a beige collared shirt. His hair is cropped neatly to the sides. Although clean cut, she can't mistake the boyish jawline with that goofy gait. But now it's her turn to gawk and stare. The skinny skater boy is no longer skinny. His frame is filled out like a man. His hands are large. He's grown into himself despite her brotherly connection to him.

The steam stirring around her smolders within her. She doesn't take her eyes off of him as he walks away.

Vanessa decides that a massage right after a nice long hot soak will do her good.

---

## She Orders a Full Body Massage

She sits on the couch, already naked under her robe, by the time Milo knocks on the door. She giggles at him as he enters, unsure if he should act professional and keep his cool or reconnect with his sister-like companion from childhood.

"You grew up," she says, crossing her legs.

"And you got a career," he says, laying out the table.

"Not happy I left?" She teases him. She gets up and meanders over to the table, letting the rope around her robe naturally come undone. Milo puts the lotion on his hands and rubs them together. He freezes as he turns.

"Well I'm happy you're back. Just in town for Charlie's graduation I assume?" he says, pointing his hands to the table. "Face down first, if you please."

With a towel at the ready to shield her body, Vanessa decides to do a full court press. She throws the robe off, hits the towel to the floor, and gets on the table face up.

"If you think I'm not going to take the opportunity to boss you around now, you're out of your mind. I'd like to start face up. Start with my neck, I've been working all day."

Milo takes a moment as Vanessa settles onto the table. His hesitancy makes her pussy wet.

---

## He Massages her Neck

His hands are strong. His touch is tantalizing. He uses too much lotion and circles closer to her breasts than masseuses are supposed to. She enjoys how dangerous he brings his fingers to her large tits. He spends time on her thighs, inching closer and closer to her pussy. After twenty minutes, Vanessa is dripping and ready to start pressing him further.

Vanessa sits up at the thirty minute mark when he stops.

"Okay, your thirty minutes are up," he says.

"Aww come on now, I want a little extra," Vanessa smiles at him.

"Whaddaya mean extra? You'll need to pay if you want a forty five minute session or an hour. You'll have to call billing downstairs too--," but he stops as Vanessa reaches for her purse nearby and brings out a wad of hundred dollar bills.

"Put some gloves on and massage my pussy," she commands.

"I can't do that Vanessa. I'm working," he says.

She flips up another two hundred dollars and puts it in his hands.

"I could get in so much trouble for this," he says looking at the money.

"It'll be our little secret," Vanessa says, winking and twisting her ass on the table.

---

## He Gets Gloves On

And she parts her legs just a bit as he lathers her up with more oil. He even takes his time to massage hard down her legs and circle his fingers in.

Vanessa closes her eyes then opens her mouth to let a soft moan escape. His fingers dive inside her wet pussy and curl up. At first she tenses, satisfied by finally getting the start of a happy ending. Then, as he uses his other hand to circle around her clit, her body relaxes into his hands. He uses several of his fingers, alternating as they move in and out of her rhythmically.

Her moans and his hands sync. She gyrates her hips slowly, bringing them down just as he curls them up. Vanessa lets her hands wander over her oily body, grabbing her tits and adding to the pleasure sensation building below.

The orgasm builds as he quickens his pace with his fingers. Vanessa bites down on her hand, stifling the screaming release she wants to have. Instead, she puts her hand over her mouth, moaning loudly into it as her final pleasure releases over Milos hands.

When he pulls them out, his hands are soaked with her cream.

And Milo is hard as a rock.

"So uh--" he begins, but Vanessa cuts him off right away.

"That'll do. You can go now. If you'd like to watch me shower, you're more than welcome to. But don't get any ideas. You creep," she says.

That gets a smile out of both of them.

He stays to watch Vanessa shower. She fingers herself in front of him several times. All her thoughts go to how she finally got a happy ending. How he's powerless to take her since he's at his job. Each orgasm makes him go to touch himself, but remembering he's at work, he decides not to.

After the shower, she throws him another hundred dollar bill.

"I'd like another massage tomorrow, right before the graduation," she says to him. As he leaves, she pinches him in the ass. He jumps. Vanessa smiles back, still wet and naked in front of him. She watches him pack up, then leave.

Vanessa changes her mind about her hometown. *I'm going to visit more often,* she thinks. *And I think I'll book a hotel here again for another massage.*

---

Please remember to upvote, follow me, and stay tuned for more stories. Comment if you have something positive. Any low marks, put a comment instead and leave your one and two stars to yourselves.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers