All Comments on 'A Guided Experience'

by SpiceRoute

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe202918 days ago

Very sensual. I wouldn't mind a follow up. Is Sir a pleasure Dom or did he allow her to top from the bottom?

SpiceRouteSpiceRoute13 days agoAuthor

TalkSexyToMe2029, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive comment - the first public comment for me! So glad you enjoyed the story. “Sensual” sounds like high praise to me.

Good questions, but to be honest, I’m not sure of the answers. This is inspired by a story I read ages ago on the internet of old - it was a Victorian piece and the girl was a young, naive, newly married wife sent by her dominant husband for “training” at a pleasure estate in the countryside, where she explores similarly to my heroine and is joined by the resident maze Master. The sensual details became a fantasy that stayed with me, but I updated the setting and chose a more modern and female empowered, exploration and pleasure seeking theme for this piece. I think the whole estate here might be some kind of a pleasure (dom, but not only) type of operation maybe? I think there will be a follow up, but as the story evolves it may end up fitting into other categories. Thank you again.

DragonslickDragonslick7 days ago

Well described, sensuous and sexy. I enjoyed the story immensely. Keep going please! I'm intrigued to find out what else lies in the Garden!.......

SpiceRouteSpiceRoute6 days agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the comment, Dragonslick! So glad you enjoyed it.

Part 2 is up (though there seem to be issues with it listing properly as a series…)! Not so much Garden details this time but delving more into the characters’ plot line. Hope you still like it. I’ll keep in mind your feedback for possible future instalments :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous