A Halloween Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I found the Valkyrie. Really... I should have just guessed with that "choosing of the slain" comment.

Alex was standing at the railing with her legs crossed. She had a gorgeous tattoo that snaked down her left arm. She got compliments on it almost everywhere we went. I didn't need that to recognize her, though. I knew this woman. I knew every curve of her body. I knew the way her blonde hair fell around her face. I knew the way her face lit up when she laughed or smiled. I adore this woman. I lust after her. I dream about her.

I love her.

She was wearing a brown leather skirt that fell to her mid-thigh. She was wearing a gray, midriff baring T-shirt and chains that crisscrossed between her breasts. She had leather cuffs at each wrist and a silver headband with wings on either side of her head. But what got me were the knee-high leather boots. I don't know why I had such a fetish for boots, but I did. Alex had bought these boots when she found out I had that fetish but hadn't found an outfit to wear them with yet. I told her she didn't need an outfit. I would happily fuck her while she wore nothing but those boots. It looked like she had finally found the outfit.

And I was going to fuck her in it.

She was talking to a man dressed up like Captain Jack Sparrow. One thing about Alex is that she is an incorrigible flirt. I'm sure Captain Jack thought he was doing well. He may have even been thinking about what he was going to do when he sealed the deal. But he didn't have a shot and I was going to drive that point home to him.

I stepped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I was tall enough that I could rest my chin on top of her head. I pressed my already reawakening cock against her ass. "Found you," I said.

Alex pressed back into me. "Yes, you did," she purred. She put her hands on my forearms and squeezed, telling me she wanted me to hold her even tighter.

"Umm... who is this?" Captain Jack asked.

Alex twisted in my arms so that could look at me. Her blue eyes were sparkling behind her glasses. "This is my boyfriend. The one I've been waiting for," she said without taking her eyes off mine. "You certainly took your time. I had to find a way to amuse myself."

"Did you find some amusement?" I asked.

"He does a very good Johnny Depp impersonation," Alex said.

"But can he do this?" I leaned forward and kissed her. Alex and I truly found each other in our kissing. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced against each other. She curled her hands under the leather armor on my chest and pulled me tighter against her. My hands stroked up her spine, under her shirt and I discovered she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I guess I'll... be going now..." I heard Captain Jack say. My hand came up to massage the front of her neck. I heard Alex moan and felt her push herself into me. She loves it when I play with her neck.

I broke the kiss and Alex leaned into my chest. "I think we scared him off," I said.

"Good," Alex said. "Did you see that beard? It wasn't fake. If he thought I was going to kiss that, he was sadly mistaken." She stroked my close-cropped beard. "I like this one."

"I'm glad," I said stroking her hair.

Alex smiled like a cat up at me. "Megan texted me. She said you passed my test."

"She did?" I responded. I stroked my hands further up her spine. Not caring who was watching us from below. "What did she tell you?"

"That she reached into your pants and stroked your cock," she said. Her hand dropped between us and cupped my cock in through my jeans. "...and that you stopped her for me."

My hand was still on her neck. My thumb moved across her throat so that my hand encircled her neck. Alex didn't like being choked, pain was definitely not part of our play, but she liked my hands on her like this. "I wasn't about to let a witch distract me from finding you," I growled. "Do you remember me telling you I would always come for you?"

"Yes," she said.

I kissed her again, using my grip on her neck to pull her lips to mine. "I came for you, despite all the obstacles you put in my way" I told her, "And I come ONLY for you."

Alex smiled and kissed me back. Our tongues glided over each other. "Well, I made sure there are no more obstacles for you."

My hand slid over her ass. "There might still be one obstacle."

"Are you sure?" Alex asked. Her hand was still on my cock, stroking me through my pants.

I looked at her quizzically. I couldn't tell if there was panty line or not through the leather skirt. Then I realized her legs were still crossed. "No way," I said.

"Did you think I was going to make you do something I wasn't going to do?"

I kissed her again, harder this time. "I love you," I said.

"I love you more," Alex said. She pushed back on my chest, but her other hand continued to move between my legs. She had to feel me getting bigger now. "You have proven yourself to me 'Uhtred'," she said with a wry grin. "I choose you to bring to Valhalla."

I was fully hard now. I leaned back into her to make it easier to hide what she was doing to me. She moved my cock around in my pants so that my erection was pushed flat against my stomach. Her fingertips were stroking along the underside of my length. Only the thin cotton of my pants was separating us. I could feel my arousal building between this and the teasing that Megan had given me. "Are you trying to take me to Valhalla right now?"

"Maybe," she said. "Do you want me to make you cum in your pants? Right here in front of all these people?"

I sucked in my breath. I pressed her hard into the railing. She started rolling her knuckles against the head of my cock. It felt heavenly. I looked over her head and down onto Gate City's back lot. A stage had been set up below me. There were about 30 or 40 people down there milling around. Most of them were in costume. The fact anyone could look up and see her stroking me sent chills up my spine. I wondered if anyone below could see she wasn't wearing any panties, despite her crossed legs. I wondered if she was already wet. With what she was doing to me, she had to be.

"What are they all doing here?" I asked.

Alex now had the head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger. She was giving me just a slight squeeze as she stroked up and down. "Costume contest I think," she said and nuzzled against my neck.

"Did you... did you want to enter?" The sensations from my groin were really starting to build.

Alex's other hand caressed my neck and jaw. "What I want is for you to enter ME," she said. She laid her palm against the underside of my cock and started moving faster. "But first I want to go dancing."

It was all I could do to keep from moving my hips as she stroked me. The cotton felt wet with precum. "Then... I think... you should stop trying to make me come." I still had my hand on her neck, and I gave it a slight squeeze of my own. "Because I want to come inside of you... and I might just do it on the dance floor." I kissed her and filled her mouth with my tongue.

"Promises," Alex said when I finally let her breath. She took her hand away from me. "How close were you?"

"Close," I said. I looked around. We seemed to have gotten away with what just happened.

Alex wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled up against me. "God, it would have been so hot to make you come in front of all these people."

I was still hard, and I was sure there was a wet spot on my pants. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable. "Want to save that for that for you," I told her. "I want to fill you up."

"Mmmm," Alex purred against my chest. "Are you really going to try and fuck me on the dance floor?"

"Depends on the lighting," I said with a chuckle.

Alex pushed me back and grabbed my hand. "Let's go find out."

We went next door to Rockin' Taco. Loyal and Salt were where we drank but this is where we came to play. We came here on our first date, well before we became serious about one another. I think every night we came here ended up in Alex's bed. This is where we met Megan and added a whole new dimension to our sex life.

"Are you looking for her?" Alex asked me. I knew she meant Megan.

"Not really," I replied. "Are you?"

"No, tonight is all about us. Just us," Alex said, but then her eyes glittered mischievously. "Though she would be hard to miss in that dress."

"You saw her?"

"Ohymygod, yes. When I was setting all of this up."

I chuckled. "Did she test you, too?"

Alex got on her tip toes. "Maybe I tested her," she whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

Alex caressed my lips with the first two fingers of her right hand. "I know she's not wearing any underwear either."

"Fuck me, Alex."

She laughed. "Oh, I will. Now, let's dance."

Security at the door wanted to verify that the sword on my back was indeed fake, but that was the only trouble we had getting inside. Rockin' Taco had two bars, one to the right of the entrance and one right next to the patio to the left. TV's lined both bars because it was a sports bar during the week. During the weekends, it became a live music dance bar. The stage and dance floor were just to the left of the door, between the two bars.

The act that night was someone we knew well, a band that played the Top 40 from the 80's and 90's. They always seemed to pack the joint, particularly with women. I supposed the fact that the singer was a handsome, light skinned black man had a lot to do with that. They were well into their set when we walked in.

The crowd was a little lighter than I thought, given who was playing. There weren't that many costumes either. They must have all been at the contest next door. There were still plenty of people moving on the dance floor and the few costumes that were there left a delicious amount of skin gleaming under the stage lights.

Alex and I waded onto the floor. I'll be the first to admit that I am not the best dancer. I used to be a bass player, once upon a lifetime, so I had rhythm. I could move my feet and my hips, but I could never figure out what to do with my hands. That kept me from really feeling comfortable on the dance floor. Alex was the one who gave me the solution to that problem - just keep my hands on her.

I love having my hands on Alex when we dance. She keeps herself remarkably fit. Working out was one of the things we bonded over. You would never believe how old she was, or that she had four kids, just by looking at her. You'd believe it even less feeling her, feeling muscles move under her skin, feeling the power in her body. The outfit she wore that night gave me plenty of opportunities to feel her. I roamed over her abs and back. I stroked the inside of her thighs. I ground my cock against her ass. During one song, she spun in my arms. I let one hand slip up her shirt and my thumb passed over a bare, hard nipple.

Throughout it all, she interacted with the people. Men and women both seemed to be drawn to Alex. She pulled them into our orbit, danced with them and then shuffled them back out without ruffling a feather. She had that kind of mystique. She always came back to me though, and I was the only one who got to put hands on her. She made sure everyone around us knew that too.

"I need a drink," she told me.

I went to the bar and got me a beer and her a glass of wine. Somehow, she had secured a table next to the sidewall. The bright lights of the stage ensured the table was shrouded in shadow. "How did you get this table?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"The Universe provides," she said. She took her glass in one hand but the other went straight to me cock.

"You don't stop, do you?"

"Nope," she said. She flexed her fingers, coaxing me from semi-hard to hard. "I thought you were going to try and fuck me on the dance floor."

"Too bright," I said, "and you attract too much attention as always."

"Jealous?" she asked.

My free hand caressed her cheek. "Nope," I said. "Because I know who you chose." I leaned in and kissed her. I could taste the wine on her lips and tongue. Her hand started getting more insistent on me. "Something just occurred to me," I said with my forehead against hers.

"What's that?" she breathed. She was still squeezing my cock through my pants.

I set my beer down. "You tested me to see if I followed your instructions." I dropped my hand to her knee. "But I never tested you to see if you followed your own."

She gave my cock a solid squeeze before going back to stroking me. "No, you didn't."

"Let's see if you are a woman of your word." My hand slid up her thigh, under the leather of her skirt. I moved my hand between her legs and pushed her thighs apart. I immediately felt the warmth of her. I hadn't even reached her center and I already knew she wasn't wearing any panties. I moved higher. I could feel the moisture on her thighs and in the stubble of her pubic hair.

"Oh fuck," she said.

I slipped down and felt the wetness of her entrance. She still had the presence of mind to let go of my cock and grip my thigh instead. The force she was exerting now would have been painful. "Do you want me to really touch you?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered. I could barely hear her over the band.

My middle finger came up and started circling her clit. She sucked in a breath. She let go of her wine glass and her hand laid flat against the table. Even in the dim light, I could see white in her knuckles. "Do you want me to make you come on my fingers? Right here in front of all these people?"

"Oh fuck," she said again.

"Or do you want me to take you home and fuck you?" I pushed my middle finger inside her and curled it against her G-spot.

"Ohmygod!" Alex gasped. She leaned in and kissed me hard. Her tongue aggressively pushed its way into my mouth. I kept my finger moving steadily inside her.

"What is it going to be?" I asked when she let me up for air.

"Oh fuck," she gasped and leaned her head against my chest. I sped up the motions of my finger and started moving my thumb over her clit. "Stop... ohmygod... stop..." she grasped my wrist and pushed my hand away from her. "I can't wait to get home. Come with me."

She led me outside. Fortunately, we had learned to NOT leave open tabs here. This was not the first time we had left in a hurry. The parking lot of Rockin' Taco and Gate City was surrounded by well-lit establishments, but the parking lot itself was NOT well lit. There was a line of trees at the back that was even darker. Alex's big, black SUV was parked there. "Where did this come from?" I asked. Alex didn't drive it much since she got the Mercedes.

"You didn't notice it wasn't at the house?"

"I thought the kids may have taken it."

"No," she said. "I thought something like this might happen and I wanted to be ready."

The shadows next to her truck swallowed us up. I pinned her up against it and covered her mouth with mine. Our bodies pushed against each other, and I felt my cock get more insistent than it had been all night. I had one hand on her neck again but the other was under her shirt, on her breast and pinching her nipple. Alex was groaning into my mouth. Her hands were between us, opening the fly on my pants. I felt the cool night air on my cock.

"Put a foot up on the running board," I told her.

"Why?" she breathed.

"I'll show you." I lifted her leg and put it where I wanted it. The stance caused her skirt to ride up. I pushed it higher, exposing her. Then I settled myself between her legs.

"Ohmygod," Alex said as realization dawned on her. "Yes, please!"

I pushed my cock inside her.

"FUCK!" she gasped. I didn't even have words.

Her warmth and wetness were exquisite around me. I was conscious of the fact that her costume had metal chains on it. With what little thought I had left, I wrapped my arms around her so that the chains wouldn't scratch the truck. This bent her body back and changed the angle of my cock inside her.

For the better.

"Oh my God, Alan! That feels so good!" she exclaimed in my ear. "Please fuck me! I've been waiting all night to have you inside me!"

I started rolling my hips into her. The angle and stance meant that I couldn't get long thrusts in, but I didn't think I needed them. Between Megan's and Alex's teasing, I was already on the verge of exploding. The constrained movement was prolonging my ability to hold on but not by much. This position also meant that every move we made was grinding Alex's clit against that base of my cock.

And it was driving her wild.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She was saying. Her hips were rolling side to side as mine were moving in and out. Her fingernails were digging into my neck and shoulder. I was sure she was drawing blood, and I didn't care.

"I'm close," I told her.

"So am I. Don't stop!"

Then we heard voices on the other side of the truck. They sounded like a group of laughing kids. We could hear male and female voices in the group. And they were getting closer. I froze at the sound.

Alex's grip on me tightened. If she hadn't been drawing blood before, she was now. Her blue eyes bored into mine. "Don't you stop!" she hissed. I felt the muscles in her channel contract around my cock. I groaned in response. "Don't you DARE stop!"

I covered her mouth with mine and then pushed myself into her as hard as I could. I could feel her scream into my mouth. I started moving my hips again, snapping them into her as fast as I could. She was matching me thrust for thrust.

The voices were closer now. I wondered if they could hear us - the rattle of her chains, the scrape of my leather, the slap of our skin. I prayed they were going for a car on the other side of the truck and not the one behind us. I didn't think I could stop. The pleasure, the thrill, was close to overwhelming me. From the desperation in Alex's movements, I could tell she was feeling the same.

I heard a car door open on the other side of the truck. I gave a silent thanks to whatever god was listening. I put my focus back on the woman I was inside of, the Valkyrie who had entranced and seduced me. I felt the orgasm start to roll up my legs.

"Hey, did you hear that?" one of the voices said. A female voice.

Fuck! I thought and thrust into Alex.

"Fuck!" Alex hissed and thrust back into me.

"I think it's on the other side of that truck," a male voice said.

The orgasm hit both of us at the same moment. I grunted and poured myself into Alex. I felt the walls of her pussy flutter and her wetness flow over me. I'm not sure which of us groaned. I might have been both of us.

"Is everything all right over there?" the male voice called out. I could hear the crunch of footsteps on gravel.

Alex's eyes were on me, wide with shock and maybe a tinge of fear. We were both still completely clothed but, in the moment, I wasn't sure we could have hidden what we were doing. "Hey!" I called back, "Can a guy make out with his girl in peace?"

"Shit! Sorry Bro!" the voice called back. "It's all good?"

"We're all good!" Alex said. There was mirth in her voice. I was still inside her. The excitement and craziness of the situation was keeping me somewhat hard. Alex started rolling her hips again.

"All right, carry on!" the voice said. There were whispers and laughter that were silenced by the closing of car doors and the start of an engine.

"My god, that was close," I said. I was idly thrusting my half erection inside of her.

Alex was grinding back at me. "I know!" she said. "But God, that was hot."

I kissed her neck. "Should we stop?"

"No," Alex said. "I think we should get in the back of this truck so you can fuck me some more. After the tricks I put you through, you deserve some treats!"

I held myself inside of her and kissed her. "Your wish is my command, my lady."

12