All Comments on 'A Halloween Tail'

by Altissimus

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A deliciously sinful tale of a wicked little tail.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne7 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Such a pleasure to beta read on this one for you. I think it's safe to say that I loved your Lily most especially in this story and I'll take two, please, hahahaha! I loved the writing style you used here, which is saying something, because I tend to and have turned my nose up at other stories presented in this way... I suppose that's a testament to your talent as a writer to keep me engaged when I lean toward explicit detail and lush prose as a reader.

I think you killed the ending. I won't gush over the details in case anyone happens to check comments before reading, I'd hate to spoil it. A job well done sir, five stars from me, and best of luck with the contest!

Fatdog25Fatdog257 months ago

Great...now I want one. Excellent storytelling.

juliexcdjuliexcd7 months ago

loved the story.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking7 months ago

That sitting-at-her-feet scene was so hot. The casual lean against the legs, the hand on the knee, the slow advance up her thigh...! And you even managed to establish the sharpness of the tail.

Speaking of which, I love how thoroughly you incorporated her nonhuman physiology into the story. Of course she would have different erogenous zones.

(Yes, I said all this already when you showed me the draft. But I'll say it again in case someone sees this comment and decides to read the story. Which they should.)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, fun and easy to read. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So fucking sexy

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl7 months ago

Oh wow, I absolutely adored this story, from start to finish, it was just a really fun ready. I'm really pleased about the happy-shared ending... It would be utterly amazing if you write more about this gorgeous threesome & what adventures they get up to next.

5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KachinaDollKachinaDoll7 months ago

Occasionally, rarely, Literotica takes you by complete surprise. Non-human stories have never been my thing, but then along comes a story that is pitched just right, a little bit of everything. Enough occult and weird stuff to satisfy those who enjoy such things, but not too much to dissuade others. Very well written, great characterisation and damn sexy. I agree with other commenters - this deserves a sequel, maybe even a series. Every girl should have Lily. I'm off out to buy 100 candles. xxx KD

pcman1950pcman19507 months ago

Simply yummy! 5+fave

RomanceLivesRomanceLives7 months ago

What a terrific story! Romance, magic, demons, lesbians ... what's not to love. The story end in a very satisfying place and does not scream sequel, but I would happily read more about these characters.

Now I have to read more of Altissimus' works.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write a follow up story. I hope you win & keep up the good work.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar7 months ago

I knew not even halfway in that this was a keeper: a wry protagonist, the -achingly- sweet romance, and too many zingers to list here. I have a conflicted relationship with demons as a concept, and revisionist takes like this I absolutely adore: the thought that Lily has centuries of experience and yet despite a track record of bad bosses remains at heart just a "young" girl looking for love... it melts my own.

And then you throw in an entire second act that I did not expect. As others have mentioned, this deftly straddles both urban fantasy and "normal" romance in a way that's accessible to both, while putting a fair bit more thought into it than even "dedicated" demonology stories. Julia circling back in as not just a confidante but the secret tritagonist takes an already-solid plot about self-discovery up to 11.

I'm trying to finish a story started last year that I realized would work for the contest—I've been hemming and hawing if a plot that's basically an extended sex scene with supernatural veneer is a legitimate contender, but I'd say you've proven it in spades.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very, very hot. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't think this is the best sex you have writen on here and still omgfuck. Your stories are so hot i don't know how you do it 😘

LargoKittLargoKitt6 months ago
Uh winna!

Truly worth the win. Nice shape to the story and the way dispatching the bad guys, bad demon, and bringing Lily back melded into sweet sexuality.

tonykrane01tonykrane016 months ago

Really enjoyed this

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaru6 months ago

Oh, I feel ashamed for missing out on your story before seeing your name on the front page as the first place winner! This is an amazing story and right up my alley. The dialogue is so good. So natural and fun. The pacing perfect. The characters delicious.

What a wonderful story. Great job!

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann6 months ago

Wow, this was the first story of yours that I have read. And now I’m going to be late for work. That was outstanding! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was amazing. It brought forth images of witchery as well as erotic seduction. Great for halloween.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Very erotic story, loved it

SaragosaSaragosa6 months ago

I didn't like how every male character got portrayed in the worst imaginable way. Lust Demon turning out to be gunuily innocent woman was unexpected

vandeheidevandeheide6 months ago

I only read this since I saw that you are the Winning Author in the Halloween contest and quite rightly so having read you well crafted story.

I am not normally into non-human/demon stories but you certainly worked it wel with the lesbian background.

I will now read and look forward to seeing how your other stories measure up to this one.

PS I noted that you used the word "slate" instead of "slake" as in "slake your thirst" maybe a typo but if not thought I'd mention it. Good grammer too!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon6 months ago

A great read and a deserving winner.

jmcharl1jmcharl16 months ago

What a wonderful twist. Loved the progression and the happy ending. Going to check out all your stories now.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail866 months ago

Fun and sensual, well done and congratulations!

Kae_BrightKae_Bright6 months ago

Great story, I loved the protagonist, the built-up and the romance you've thrown into the mix. The award is well-deserved in terms of plot and style. Unfortunately, that makes the fact stick out even more that the entire premise is factually wrong. The latin second-person pronoun has declensions depending on grammatical genus only as a possessive pronoun (your(s)). So "your (male) friend" would be "amicus tuus" and "your (female) friend) would be "amica tua". But in the nominative case, it would be "tu" regardless of the gender of the person you are addressing. It could have worked if the conjuration had contained a phrase like "tu meus/mea es" ("you are mine") but that would have raised the question how Abby, who, as it is established early on, has studied latin so thoroughly that she can read medieval texts fluently and translate classical poetry would make such a beginner's mistake. Five stars nonetheless.

NotHemingwayNotHemingway5 months ago

Certainly the best writing I’ve encountered on this website. And such a clever story too. A wonderful achievement. I can’t wait to read your other stories.

AltissimusAltissimus5 months agoAuthor

@ Kae_Bright et al, I apologise unreservedly for my shocking Latin. I did ask Abbs, but she just kinda shrugged. I have another confession to make: the line "Oh, I was proficient enough to translate..." should, in fact, have said 'wasn't', not 'was'. The 'n't' fell off in some edit somewhere, rather changing the effect. I inadvertently gave Abbs more credit than she deserved, and Lily thinks it's hilarious.

Thank you one and all for your very kind comments - I regret that there's no mechanism to reply to them all. Feel free to reach out by e-mail if you wish - contact details in my bio.

SteelbakSteelbak5 months ago

Love it! Fantastic plot and very fun characters! I'd love to see more of Abby and Lily!

stickygirlstickygirl4 months ago

The saucy fun never loses its bounce and you did very well to keep it up so long! A proper romp and I loved it.

nogravynogravy3 months ago

Love the story, and the only reservation I have is the addition of Julia as a third; just a personal thing though I felt it slightly detracts from a deeper love story. No matter, it's still Five Easy Stars for me!

galadriel_fangaladriel_fanabout 2 months ago

Altissimus, I came to check out this story after enjoying the runner-up in the Halloween contest and I was not disappointed. While I’m unclear how Lily was lost initially, I thought it was inspired to increase the lust by letting Abby recognize Julia’s feeling for her in the effort to bring Lily back.

I LOVED Abby’s management of the Dick-Pic Demon; I think perhaps you earned immortality status here for that scene alone.

Thanks for a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltissimus@Altissimus
416 Followers
If you're a regular visitor you may notice a couple of gaps. If you're missing something you wanted to see, you're welcome to ping me a note at Altissimus77@gmail.com. There are no plans to add anything new.