A Happy Marriage Ch. 03: Date night

Story Info
A married couple's date turns into an orgy.
2.1k words
4.15
9.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally date night.

If you haven't read my previous stories then let me introduce you to our life.

My wife Alexa is a sexy little 5'2" blonde with a tight, fit body and a perky little ass. Everything about her is grabable.

Tonight she dressed up in her tight dark blue jeans, brown leather stringed heels, and a flowing blue blouse with tassels streaming from the neckline.

"Hey you know what those remind me of?" I said. She smiled and twirled them around in front of her boobs like a stripper.

We decided to check out a favorite bar. In all honesty we never expected the night to be exciting, maybe have a few drinks and head home to have some fun together, but we soon found ourselves in an adventure.

The bar we went to is a small place, skinny and long. As you walk in there are tables along a long wall to the right and a larger table near the door for groups. The bar is on the left wall.

The clientele range from the younger crowd to the older couples, biker gangs to millennial types. Everyone is very friendly and if you're sitting at the bar you can always find someone to chat with. We often sit on the corner of the bar so we can meet someone and have a nice conversation as a group. My wife was on the corner seat.

Tonight a couple ladies came in and sat with us. One was a bit on the heavier side but had one of those friendly faces that just makes you smile. She had curly brown hair that flowed down to her shoulders. We found out that her name was Jessica.

Her friend Christine was an average weight blonde for her 5'10" structure with decent size breasts.

They had come from a bar across the street so they were already feeling the effects of alcohol.

We started chatting with Jessica, and noticed that Christine was chatting with a raven-haired tattooed woman that walked in from the back of the bar. We couldn't hear much because of the extremely loud music playing from the digital jukebox, but the actions said everything we needed to hear.

Christine grabbed the woman's arm and stroked it in admiration of the artwork and the woman asked if she wanted a kiss. The woman's husband looked on, knowing what was about to happen. Christine said OK and the raven-haired woman pulled her in. Christine tensed her lips and went in for a peck.

It was quick, but once the kiss was released the woman seemed to think there was something more. We saw her open her mouth and stick out her slug-like tongue as she tried to pull Christine in for more. Luckily Christine wasn't paying much attention and thought the kiss was over so she turned her head right at the last second and avoided the aggressive gastric interrogation.

Jessica, my wife and I were busting out laughing about the slimy kiss that the woman tried to give.

Taking what she had seen as inspiration, Alexa decided to chat with a guy at the end of the bar. After a minute she comes back to our corner and asked "he's cute, do you mind if I kiss him?"

"'Course not baby," I said.

She proceeded back over and gave the guy a long kiss.

While this was going on Christine was talking with a black guy sitting next to her. They looked like they were getting along well so I decided to chat with Jessica for a bit. Every once in awhile the black gentleman would see my wife across the bar and check back with me with a look to see if I was OK with her hitting on other guys. I nodded that it was cool and we raised our glasses together.

Shortly afterward we discovered that this bar was closing early so we all decided to head to another. My wife on the arm of her new friend, and Christine with her new friend.

The 6 of us arrived at the new bar and head to the back to play pool. As a game progresses, Alexa decides to take the black guy to the back to suck his dick. While they are gone Christine asked me if I was upset with what she was doing and I answered her "no".

She then asked "would Alexa be mad if you did something with me?"

"No, but we can see." I then kissed her and slowly caressed her body. That's when Alexa came in from sucking the black guy's cock. She noticed what we were doing and grabbed Christine by the head and kissed her passionately. Their tongues meeting briefly.

Things were getting heated now so Jessica suggested that we go back to her place for the night.

When we got to Jessica's house we all got into her living room and Alexa couldn't help herself. She grabbed her new friend from the bar and started kissing him.

Alexa now sat down on the couch and the guy from the bar took down her pants and he started to lick her clit. She writhed with pleasure as her new lover's tongue flicked over her pussy lips while I was sucking on my wife's breasts and massaging them. Her friend grabbed the other breast and pulled on the nipple with a soft twist.

The black gentleman started to rub between Christine's legs and soon took down her pants. His fingers rubbed between her pussy lips as he kissed her. As she was moaning with pleasure Jessica came over to her and started kissing her passionately.

Christine soon had the gentleman's fingers deep inside her and she was bucking her hips on his hand. Jessica was rubbing her wet pussy as her friend was getting ravaged.

With Alexa's pussy sopping, her friend decided to slide his hard cock into her. His cock was cut, thinner than mine, but a decent size. About average. It didn't matter though when it went into Alexa's soft pussy. Soon he was pounding her while I admired the spectacle.

Jessica wanted more so she came over to me and took my cock in her mouth. I reached my head over and kissed Alexa while she was getting fucked and I was getting my cock sucked.

I looked over at Christine and she was taking the other guy's cock deep into her pussy. I noticed that it was an above average size, but not a BBC like you might see in a porn. Thinking back to when my wife sucked it I wondered if she was able to take the whole thing down her throat. I'm sure she did since she can take mine.

Christine's moans were loud as her man was pounding her pussy raw. Slowed down to edge himself a little longer.

While they were fucking, I turned Jessica around and pushed her head towards the couch. With her ass in the air I slid my dick between her wet pussy lips and slowly entered her. She gasped as my thick cock made its way past her opening, its head curving downward, making it perfect for doggy style.

Once I had gotten in I picked up the pace and she was soon moaning loudly with my cock thrusting in and out of her. Our skin slapped against each other and I could see everyone was getting fucked. I pounded her pussy as fast as she demanded and she orgasmed with a loud scream. Her pussy pulsed against my uncut cock. I slowed down and let her ride the wave by sliding my cock in and out of her pulsing pussy until the tip reached the opening, then I slid it back in until it bottomed out. I repeated this while until she had another orgasm and her pussy became sensitive to touch.

Alexa's new friend was the first to cum. His arms wrapped around my wife's legs, he pulled her aggressively toward him. He started grunting and said "I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out of her pussy and unloaded his sperm on her leg. This turned me on, seeing some other guy's jizz on my wife, so I pulled my cock out of Jessica and brought my head to my wife's legs. I slowly licked the cum off of her and fed her each drop.

Christine was next to orgasm. They had switched positions and her black friend thrust his dick into her from below as she sat on top of him. She was riding his dick hard and soon had an earth shaking orgasm. Her legs began to shake and she rocked forward onto her hands.

Apparently he hadn't cum yet, so he pulled out of Christine and moved toward Alexa on the couch. He turned her over onto her hands and knees and pushed his cock into my wife. She likes it when guys are aggressive, so when he took control of her she got turned on and her pussy dripped.

Jessica went over and sat on the couch in front of Alexa, she grabbed Alexa's head and pushed it into her well-fucked cunt. Alexa loves the taste of pussy juices and eagerly stuck her tongue into Jessica's pussy.

I went over to Christine and told her to lay on her back. I reached down and slid my cock into her. I started to fuck her and Alexa's boyfriend from the bar came over and put his dick in front of her face. Christine eagerly accepted his cock and started sucking it while I fucked her pussy.

I have the unique ability to last for ages, so I got into a rhythm and would speed up or slow down depending on Christine's moans. She was in ecstasy with my dick thrusting into her pussy and the other guy's cock in her mouth. I pushed deep into her a few more times and she had another orgasm. She was so swollen that she patted us on the arms for a break.

I heard the black guy panting heavily as he fucked Alexa and he started grunting. He pulled her hips toward his body and pushed his dick deep into her cunt. She moaned loudly into Jessica's pussy and the guy pumped his seed deep into Alexa's pussy. Alexa orgasmed at the same time and Jessica did as well.

The man released my wife and sat down on another couch nearby.

I went over to Alexa and turned her onto her back again. With her legs in the air I plunged my tongue into her pussy and licked her clean. With Jessica still sitting next to Alexa, I took some of the guy's cum onto my tongue and licked it up and down Jessica's pussy while she fingered herself.

With Alexa's pussy clean again, I pushed my cock into her. I adjusted her body so I could grab her hips and really slam her into me.

Just before I got started I felt a hand on my back. It was Alexa's friend. His dick was hard again and he had precum glistening off of it. While I entered my wife he was carefully positioning himself behind me. We had wanted to do something like this for some time, and would talk about it as a fantasy, but to find someone willing was nearly impossible.

I soon felt his cock head enter my ass and he pulled himself all the way toward me. Now I was deep in Alexa and he was deep inside of me.

As the middle person, I started to thrust myself in and out of my wife. I could feel his cock entering my hole as I pulled back and exiting it as I pushed forward. The feeling was intense. I started to pull Alexa toward me when I pushed into her and her ass was slamming into my pelvis. She was moaning loudly, telling us to "fuck her". "Fuck my husband's ass!"

With that I pushed myself as deep as I could and pumped my sperm into her hole. Her friend could feel my orgasm as my ass tightened around his cock and he came a second time, but this time in my ass.

When his cock had stopped throbbing he pulled out, then I pulled out of Alexa. When my cock left her used hole I could see cum dripping out of it. I reached back and also felt cum dripping out of me.

In exhaustion we sat next to each other and smiled.

Can't wait for another date night.