A Happy New Year

Story Info
A man reconnects with an old co-worker and sparks fly.
1.8k words
4.31
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam Williams wants to add you to her friend list." was what my computer said when I fired it up a few days before Christmas.

I hadn't seen or heard from Pam in nearly four years. We'd worked together for the same travel company for five years before they laid everyone off. We'd worked in different departments, but had a lot of common interests and she was fun to be around.

The fact that she was stacked and curved nicely may have also had something to do with it. She had long brown hair, bright blue eyes and a cute nose. She was also freckled on her face and arms and I often wondered just how far the freckles went down.

Why hadn't I acted on my desires sooner? She was married. Married to another guy at work, no less. Awkward.

So we remained friends at work, but lost contact with each other when the company fell apart. That was, until I joined Facebook a month ago and all my ex-coworkers seemed to find me.

I knew I was playing with fire, but I added Pam to my friends list and sent her a message.

"What's up? Long time no see. Lost track of the old gang and it's good to see some familiar faces. Big plans for the holidays? Say hi to Dave!"

Dave was her husband, so I didn't feel quite so slimy sending his wife a note if I included his name.

I then browsed around her page and looked at photos, including a few from vacations, parties, and general hanging out. There were even pictures from her and a few other girlfriends waiting for the seventh Harry Potter book release. I'm not as ardent a fan as her, but I did enjoy the books and it was one of those things we talked about a lot at work.

I got a response pretty quickly.

"Hey yourself! Things are good, surprisingly. Dave and I divorced about six months back. I'd like to say it's a long story, but it isn't. Happy in my new place and new job. We should hang out sometime. I miss your 'insights' into HP. OH! That reminds me, party at my place for New Year's. Wear your HP finest or I'll brand you a MUGGLE!"

She included her phone and address. I promptly dialed her.

"A muggle? After all we've been through, you dare to call me that?"

Pam laughed, "I know how to get your goat. Seriously, can you come? It'll be mostly people from my new job and a few familiar faces, but I would love to have you there."

"I'll be there, promise."

I spent several days during the holidays trying to scrounge up a good costume. After Halloween, things were lean, so I had to express ship a costume from a good costume shop a friend recommended.

I was pretty ready to puke when I got to her apartment on New Year's Eve. Fortunately, when Pam opened the door, she was all hugs and hellos.

"I've missed you so much, Brad!" she squealed and squeezed me.

She hadn't changed much. She'd lost a little weight, her top was still quite large, but her backside had slimmed down. But not enough to ruin her nice curves.

Her costume was perfect, sweater, blouse, and tie with a skirt that came just above her knee. Below that were knee-high socks and leather shoes. She was even sporing a young-looking ponytail. To my delight, she and I appeared to be the only party attendants brave enough to go to the "wrong side of the tracks" and picked the green and black of Slytherin house.

"It's good to be bad," I said, pointing to her tie.

"And how," she winked back. "Come in and let me get you a drink."

In the kitchen, we sipped wine and got caught up. I was pleasantly surprised to find her ignoring her other guests talk with me. Pam even shooed away a pushy redhead named Mike who was clearly interested in getting into her panties.

We talked, we drank and soon our hands touched. Before I knew it, we were holding each other, our eyes fixed on each other. The first kiss came suddenly, my body ignoring my brain and I just did it.

"I've been wanting that all night," she whispered.

"I've been wanting that for years," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah," she blushed slightly. "I could feel something between us, but I was married and..."

"And...yeah," I said. Pam's body was warm against mine and she leaned closer. I slipped and landed in a nearby chair, Pam landing on my lap. Her crotch was pressed into mine and I was suddenly aware of just how aroused I was.

"Oh!" she said, blushing slightly.

"Uh, sorry?" I said with a smirk.

"Don't be," she smiled back. "I'm not." She kissed me again, this time with more force. My erection grew and pressed into her body.

"God, Pam," I said, breathing heavily. "I'm not going to be able to get up without embarrassing myself."

"Come with me," she said pulling me quickly to her room. It was hard with the boner I was sporting, but Pam kept in front of me the whole time.

The door was closed and locked and before I could say "Hogwarts," Pam was kneeling and unzipping my fly.

I could feel her big tits against my thighs as she pulled my cock out and stroked it gently. The room was dark, so the only thing I could sense around me was her body against mine and her wonderful hands.

Then her hands were gone and I felt warm, wetness around my swollen member.

"God..." I groaned, "Pam, you don't have to..."

But again, my brain shut my mouth down and I just enjoyed the sensation of a beautiful woman sucking my cock.

Lacking anything useful to do with my hands, I ran them through Pam's slightly curled brown locks, encouraging her to work faster on my manhood. Each bounce brought her big breasts into contact with my legs.

My lust for the plump woman finally exploded out of my mouth.

"Suck it Pam!" I growled, "Suck my cock! Oh fuck, yes! Suck it, baby! Suck it! SUCK IT! AHHHHH!" I climaxed, filling her mouth with several pumps of hot semen.

With a slurp, she pulled off my softening member and stood up. With her mouth by my ear, she made an exaggerated swallowing noise and then whispered, "You taste delicious."

"I...uh...God, Pam, that was insane!"

"I know," she said, zipping me up, "But now you're presentable enough to go back out with my other guests."

She led me out of her bedroom by the hand, and sat me down on the couch where she promptly dropped her soft, round ass into my lap, where we enjoyed the rest of the evening.

We kissed at midnight. Probably longer and harder than was publicly acceptable, but we didn't really care.

As people filtered out, I noticed that Mike was still there and didn't seem intent on leaving. Finally it was just Pam, Mike, and Me.

"Mike," Pam said softly, "I think the party's over. See you at work, OK?"

"Well, I don't have to go, I could just hang..."

"Mike," Pam said, now a little firmer, "Nothing's going to happen between you and me."

"I just thought..." he began, but Pam cut him off, but grabbing my crotch quite hungrily.

"Not. Gonna. Happen." she stated firmly and without question.

He bolted and was gone in less than five seconds. She got up and locked the door behind her.

"Now," she said, starting to unbutton her blouse, "Where were we?"

"I think I need to repay the favor from earlier tonight."

She licked her lips and smiled, "I love a man that isn't afraid to get messy. But I have something else in mind before that. You stay put."

Pam was only gone for a minute before returning with a few CDs and a long, slender dildo.

"Don't take it personally," she said, indicating the sex toy, "I know you're much bigger and will satisfy much more deeply. I just want to have a good long time of it tonight."

Before I can comment, she slipped a disc into the stereo and brassy jazz started pouring out of it. The tie is loosened and discarded. Then the rest of the blouse, revealing a very full white bra with black and green plaid. Her shoes are kicked off and she gets onto the coffee table in front of the couch I'm sitting on. On all fours, her big ass pointed at me, she hikes her skirt to show panties that match her bra.

These are tugged down to show a hairless cunt, positively dripping with moisture. Her ass is smooth and freckled like the rest of her body. The dildo is brought around and slid into her waiting slit and groans with delight. Slowly, she pushed it in and out.

She picked up speed, fucking herself while I watched in delicious pleasure as she went faster and faster, crying out my name and then going stiff as her orgasm exploded within her.

After a few moments, she slid the toy out of her body, brought it to her mouth and licked it from base to tip.

"Care to help a girl out?" she purred.

I got off the couch and onto my knees, my face diving into her hairless crotch.

"Yes! Eat me! Eat my pussy! I've been dreaming of your hot tongue down my cunt for so fucking long!"

I took my fingers and rubbed her clit while I licked and nibbled her sex. It wasn't long before the busty brunette was coming again.

She was panting hard, but I didn't let her catch her breath. I unzipped my fly and pulled my aching cock out. With a hard shove, I was finally inside Pam's hot little cunt.

"Ugh!" Pam cried out, "That's it! Yes! Just like that. Just like my dreams!"

I reached up and undid her bra, letting her pendulous breast drop free. Then I grabbed her hips and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, my pent-up emotions driving me crazy.

"Going to come...again! Don't...don't come in me...not good...oh God...I'm coming! I'm coming!"

With a primal scream, she tensed and then relaxed.

"Pull..out," she said between heaving breaths. "Let me...taste you again."

I pulled out, I was far too close and the sight of her naked breasts, brilliant smile and bright blue eyes sent me over the edge.

"Pam!" I cried out as she gripped my member and I exploded semen all over her face and breasts. "I'm...so sorry," I said, breathing hard.

She wiped her face and licked the results from her fingers.

"I bet that wasn't in your dreams," I said with a smirk.

"No," Pam said, kissing me on the cheek. "But it will be tonight."