All Comments on 'A Hard Candy Christmas'

by JustOneWish69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An absolutely idiotic farce with no rhyme or reason other than to showcase more fetishism in Loving Wives. This contains elements of gay/lesbian, voyeuristic, light bdsm and group sex. Just one wish for the author, that they would grow the heck up! I shudder to even imagine there are any similarities between this story and the author's life. If so I hope they get tested regularly.

Stevevo17Stevevo17over 2 years ago

they just don`t have Christmas Parties like that anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the tag cuckold?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

For his slut wife to have not told him what to expect, then have all this male bisexual activities thrust on him, is just ridiculous. Without getting agreement between the two of them, his slut wife has a bisexual encounter, then sucks another man before the other guy fucks her, having got the dickhead husband to suck her juices off his cock then suck and deepthroat him before he fucks the wife. Yeah, really believable.

Are we meant to assume the cuck husband was an bi and anal virgin before he suddenly has a woman thrusting her fingers up his arse and then fucks him in the arse with an attached dildo? No wonder the writer only has one story. He'll create another ID for yet another new story next time.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 2 years ago

Wow! Thank you for sharing and posting this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. If this trash is what you have to offer I won't bother reading another. I give every newbie one chance to impress me, you pissed yours away. If this pile of barf gets a rating of 2 I'll be amazed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too gay for me. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not for me but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, I have also one wish.

I wish you, free talent puzzel painter, may quit scribbling and keep your silly infantile gay fantasies for your lonely moments wenn you are sniffing daddy’s cum farted panties.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put this shit in the bisexual category!

sofossofosover 2 years ago

the title must be ...

"I'm gay and I'm hiding it"

and get into the category

¨Gay Male¨

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This homosexual fantasy is clearly just an attempt to troll the readers. Pointless effort. Boring too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an interesting fantasy story with fun twists for the open-minded and adventurous couple. I saw a couple in love and willing to explore new boundaries with each other (and others) - not the humiliation of being cuckolded or homosexual experience being derided by other commenters.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

They're having a gay old time at this party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it's an interesting story for open minded readers and hope you continue your writing SOON

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't like startmove on but don't b mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she is a whore and he is a cock licking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanna invite next year 😁😁😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then he woke up in a cold sweat, fancy having a nightmare that his wife is having unprotected sex with a complete stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you’re a guy who’s sucking cock, excited about eating another man’s cum and taking it up the ass…you’re gay

Not judging but you need to come out of the closet because there’s an entire community just for you.

Time to leave your wife and find yourself a nice husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While I didn't know this story would turn out to be what it was at the start, I can say what ever floats your boat. Not my cup of tea but I don't get why others leave comments about her being a whore. A whore is someone slutting behind a spouses back. In this they are both involved and both know, no deceit no hurt no cheating. It's a life style either for you or not. So from that stand point alone, good story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Even the very open-minded readers can no longer laugh at so much tastelessness. It seems like society has generated a generation of cock sucking and spineless men and a generation of faithless whores!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Any story with a bi-sexual wife and a cock sucking, cuckold husband makes her eyes light up!

I knew I was going to enjoy this story when I read, “I knew whatever she wore I would have to endure other men lusting for a piece of her.” Whenever we go out my wife always dresses like that. She knows that I’m both jealous and excited when other men want a ‘piece of her.’ And they often get the piece they want; namely, her pussy.

The following was great, “She held his cock and licked one side of it and I licked the other. Our tongues twined around his cock. I just mimicked what Candy did.” Both husband and wife enjoyed the other man’s hard candy. That was the way I learned to suck cock; my wife was right there with me, coaching me through it.

My wife noticed that the husband in your story both deepthroated and also took the load in his mouth. She says every husband should learn this; it excites a wife to see her own husband do the same things she does.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Implausible. The apparent southern California setting didn't help.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

Sorry couldn’t get past his wife wanting him to suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you do you, but please Google hors d'oeuvres.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustOneWish69@JustOneWish69
Enjoy writing fun stories. Constructive criticism is welcome. If you don't like my stories just skip to the others. I've enjoyed so many of Literotica' inspirations for years. Lots of great reads out there! ❤️