A Hard-learned Lesson Ch. 03

Story Info
One beast wasn't enough, Elisa wants more.
3.2k words
4.48
5.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I park the vehicle at the same spot as last time. The drive felt agonizingly long, having to endure the constant state of arousal without being able to help yourself. A puddle of bodily fluid has formed on the driver's seat, trickling down the plastic leather all the way to the floor. Whatever, it's probably going to get dirtier soon.

The ambient air is at a comfortable temperature compared to outside the cirque. Geothermal activity must be the cause. Even without all my clothes -- there would have been no point in putting them back on -- I do not shiver at all. In fact, there is nothing preventing me from being fully naked anymore. I remove the last of my clothes and throw them inside the truck, finally freeing my breasts; I never knew being naked in nature would feel so good. My nipples perk up in contact with the lukewarm air. Free from any societal norms, back into a human's natural state, I retrace my steps towards the terraced pool, deep into the lush jungle.

Where are they? My thoughts are filled with memories of the nimble reptiles endlessly mating, filling the lucky female on the ground to the brim. I must take her place. I go back to the fallen tree, only to find nothing. I look around, deeper into the vegetation, hoping horny beasts find my footprints and trace them back to me. I need to be used, not by a single creature, but dozens, eagerly waiting their turn. I crave the feeling of their warm cum flooding my insides, dripping from between my lips, more than ready for their delectable members.

I desperately search the whole area, checking every small hole, behind every tree... Lost far away from the path, that's where they find me. A shadow comes gliding above me, gracefully landing in the branches of a tree, soon followed by numerous others, some landing on the ground, others in the trees. I am surrounded by these green lizards, each looking at me with hungry eyes. Not a normal hunger, but one that can only be satiated through pleasure.

They all chirp to each other. Are they communicating the ways they will each have their way with me, using my holes as nothing more than their personal fleshlights? I can't stop biting my lips in anticipation, a radiating urge to get into the action spreading from my core. Staring at one right in its eyes, I sensually spread my swollen labia. It gets the message. As the reptile swiftly climbs down the trunk, I lie on the muddy soil and open my legs, my fingers still on my cunt. Before it even gets to me, all the others have already swarmed next to me. I count more than a dozen, exactly what I was begging for.

The quickest lizard takes first place. It roughly places itself on my stomach. I feel its slimy shaft slither against my legs, trying to find my entrance. It slides multiple times between my lips. So close, yet so far. As I begin to move my arm to get it in place, the titillated beast finally plunges its warm cock deep inside my lubricated slit.

I don't even try to hold my moans. Compared to the first beast's hemipenes, the immediate sensation I get from it is pleasure rather than pain. The shaft is the perfect size for my vagina, only needing to stretch a little. Its pointy tip explores my insides with ease. Only a few seconds have passed and I can already feel the lizard accelerate its movements erratically, its member often sliding out before being pushed in again.

While the size of the beast and the dick itself made for a much pleasant experience right away, the vigorous and seemingly haphazard thrusts showed a more animalistic behavior in these creatures. The blank stare, not even focused on me; the chaotic and rough movements, their only goal being self-pleasure. It was clear that only one thing mattered to them: using my body to cum. There wasn't any consideration on whether I am enjoying this experience, unlike with the first beast which, while I'm not sure, seemed to show some compassion towards me. Fortunately for them -- and me -- this is exactly what I am looking for. I want my body to be used this way. It's a primal need.

A minute later, the first reptile already reaches climax. Its slim shaft pumps surprising amounts of hot semen deep inside me. So much for its size. No sounds, nothing. The creature maintains a stoic face and behavior as my insides are being flooded with its cum. I am nothing but a tool to him. This thought sends an intense shiver through my whole body. The beast slides out before finishing totally, sending jets of warm semen on my breasts. As it runs away, my first reaction is to get a taste of the white liquid. I frown as the sour liquid touches my taste buds; not exactly what I was imagining its taste to be. However, it being cum, I still happily swallow it. In my current state, I simply can't get enough of this precious fluid.

As I gather more and more of the cum painting my chest and stomach, another lizard mounts me and continues what the first has started. And just like the first time, I let out a long moan. Not wanting to wait, one of the reptiles rushes towards my opened mouth and hastily shoves it inside my throat. I can't help but gag at this unexpected intrusion. Its musky smell, this strong taste of seminal fluids and bodily secretions... All these combined remind me of its beastly owner. Despite my best efforts to slow down the rough movements of the assailant, it doesn't care at all. Assaulted from both ends, I could have only dreamt of this before coming here. The pain and urge to resist are lost in the intensity of the pleasure. Soon, the gags morph into rhythmic moans of delight with each thrust into my mouth.

With tears flowing down my cheeks, in stark contrast with the state of unadulterated bliss I am in, I fully give in to the actions of these lizard assailants. Both shafts' pulse against my lips, all of them. I prepare myself for another filling, trying to relax my throat's muscles to accommodate for the incoming waves of thick cum. They reach climax in unison, as if they had planned everything, spurting unbelievable amounts of their seeds in my holes. Despite my preparations, I instinctively try to spit the warm liquid invading my mouth, in vain. Blocked by the firm dick filling my mouth, what liquid I can't swallow forces its way through my sinuses and spurts out from my nostrils.

Air starts to quickly run out as I start struggling for the beast's cock to leave my mouth. My chest tightens more and more, accompanied by a radiating pain in my lungs. How long is this lizard going to cum?! I feel its peer slide out of my pussy and finish its orgasm on my body before leaving. Why is this one so determined to finish inside? Strings of semen dance between my nose and the creature's shaft. Another reptile has already started pounding my slit again, leaving me no time to rest. My vision darkens as I pathetically wrestle with the animal. Finally, after an excruciatingly long amount of time, the shaft ejects its last amounts of semen and slips out of my mouth.

Grunting and gasping for oxygen, the air filling my lungs again is as pleasurable as the sex itself. I am left coughing the cum that infiltrated them. My face is a mess. A cocktail of drool and semen covers everything: nose, cheeks, lips, chin... Still catching my breath, my mind is suddenly overwhelmed by an unexpected euphoria. Focused on my survival, I had forgotten my vagina was still being ravaged by these green beasts. My uncontrollable moans are interrupted by coughs and deep breaths, themselves troubled by the intense shaking from the orgasm. But despite the lack of oxygen -- or maybe thanks to it -- the delight that is submerging my mind right now far surpasses any orgasm I ever had in my life. No fingers, toys or dicks ever came close to it, not even the first beast's. My screams of pleasure pierce through the canopy, alerting all other beasts of my presence.

I spot three reptiles approaching me. One goes right for my mouth, while the two others settle for my sides. They each rub their slimy cocks on my stomach, too eager to wait for a better position. With four beasts using me in various ways, each for their own pleasure, I am nothing more but a fuck toy for them to enjoy. The sensation of their soft, scaly bellies on my skin heavily contrasts with the brutal ways they use me.

Between all the squishy and fleshy sounds, I hear low growls and rustling in the leaves. More beasts are coming to fuck me, different ones. Waves of pleasure still come rushing through my body when the lizard face-fucking me cums. Soon followed by its peers, they cover my whole body in sticky, hot semen, inside and out. Thankfully, they all leave swiftly, not letting me suffocate like last time. As the orgasm ultimately subsides, I watch in anticipation as more of them, along with new creatures, get ready over me. Their shafts are throbbing, bobbing up and down with some leaking cum from their tips. I close my eyes to not let liquid reach them. With a pleased smile on my face, I let my mind be overwhelmed by the sensations of the beasts mating with me. The only question being: will they be enough to satiate me?

***

I- I don't know how long it's been... Days. Three days minimum, I'd say... It feels like I just woke up from a coma. The bright sun burns my eyes. My memories are incomplete. What am I doing here? Water... I am surrounded by hot water. The terraced pools? My head hurts like hell, my heart is pounding inside my temples. Something is moving inside my abdomen, something that wants to get out. Contractions send me into a world of pain. What is happening? A bulge on my stomach... Am I pregnant?

I am bathing in one of the pools, and animals around me are doing the same. Why? I need to concentrate. Glimpses of memories flash before my eyes. I see myself in this exact spot, some time ago. It was... It was the day of the supply run. And after this... I remember the visit to the doc, to my friend, to the plains and the cirque... A strong urge to vomit takes over me, which I do right away outside the pool. The bitter and acidic taste of bile attacks my taste buds. But as I am reminded once again of what happened... I can't help but puke again. All those animals... How they used me, trashed me, defiled me... It's too much to bear.

As I try to get out of the water, contractions put me right back in. Fucking hell, what's inside me? Then again, this pool seems like a nice place to be in... Wait, what? There's no way I'm staying here. But at the same time, the water's pleasantly warm and soothing... As these thoughts enter my mind, I immediately know something is wrong. No matter how hard I try to get out, my brain simply refuses to get out, even making up excuses. This is exactly what happened to me since my first bath here. The arousal, the impossibility to orgasm by myself... the primal need of cum... Fuck... I try to appease my headache by massaging my temples. What got to you, Elisa? What despicable creature has parasitized your body and mind?

How I let myself get fucked by all these creatures. There must have been more than a hundred... My entire body feels sore, every movement requires tremendous amounts of effort. Day after day, animals would gather around me with one goal in mind. To them, I was just a toy they could use to please themselves... The more time I spend thinking about this, the harder breathing becomes. Tears uncontrollably wet my face. Everyone back at the outpost, what will they think of me... All the vile things that happened to me. I could never forget them, not even in a lifetime...

Something moves again in my abdomen. But this time, it doesn't stop after a few seconds. I grunt in discomfort with each movement I feel; whatever's inside, it wants to get out, now. This sudden reminder of my situation violently sends me back to reality. I don't want to be pregnant by these monsters... The contractions and movements become more frequent and intense. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... There's no way around it, it is happening. I try to replicate the methods women use during birth. Hopefully it'll help.

A sudden move inside my womb makes me scream in pain. I tightly grip the pool's ledges, pieces of it flaking in my hands. Sharp pain radiates in my shoulders. Black, dried blood oozes from the claws wounds. If at first the pain made me shriek, it now overwhelms my mind so much nothing comes out of my mouth, not even the slightest sound. All I can think of are daggers slowly piercing through my uterus. My muscles contract by themselves. As my mind becomes numb from the intolerable amounts of pain, I start feeling an object moving down my vagina, through my cervix. Something round, spherical. A baby's head? No, this can't be it. I begin pushing it out with all my might, wanting this to end the quickest way possible.

The spherical object slides against my inner walls, its ribbed and soft texture worsening the experience in every aspect. I try to take the deepest breaths possible, but they are often cut short by a grunt. All possible situations emerge in my mind. A demonic, unnatural human-beast hybrid? Multiple of them? Eggs growing in my womb? With the object's shape, the latter seems the most likely. But what about its texture? I've never seen eggs this soft.. Without even letting me push out the first egg, another already follows it. Through all the contortions from the pain, a strong expression of disgust can faintly be recognized on my face. These things inside me... This shouldn't be possible; if there is a god, what kind of depraved being would they be to allow such monstrosities to take place?

Between two frenetic breaths and after one exhaustingly long push, the first egg finally pops out of my vagina. Still pushing and fighting to get the others out -- at least three more are on their way -- I get a quick glance at the unspeakable horror which came out of me. Its black fleshy shell floats in the water, with hints of dark green all over. What the hell is this? It starts quickly dissolving in the liquid, releasing hundreds of minuscule, translucent, almost invisible eggs into the pool. A sudden contraction stops me from examining it more. I must get them all out. I can't bear to feel more of them push their way against my vagina's walls, their awful texture leaving a permanent imprint in my mind.

Soon enough, the second one shows its head. Then the third, and the fourth. In total, seven eggs, half the size of my palm, were in my womb. I'm left panting, alone in the pool. Strangely, seeing the last egg dissolve in the water, and the smaller ones vanish in the currents, saddens me. Is this akin to what a mother feels after childbirth? However, in this case, my children are nothing more than hideous monstrosities, ready to infect whoever bathes in here. How can such a beautiful place be so wicked? I don't want to stay to find an answer. But as I begin to get out, one last contraction swiftly pushes out a withered, amorphous creature. Floating in the water, it could be mistaken as a dark purple piece of tissue. Was... Was this the parasite inside me? I take one last appalled look as it slowly drifts away, its task accomplished.

I shudder at the thought of having this creature inside my body. How could I bear children in the future? I'd never let a human child develop in my now defiled womb. At long last, I am out of the water. I begin crawling in the mud towards the vehicle, my legs still too weak to support my weight. I must leave this place.

***

I lie down on the back seat while the solar panels recharge the battery. In a few hours, I'll be back at the outpost... I notice my clothes scattered around me, which I promptly put on. But whatever I wear, I can't escape the thought of my body having been soiled, of it being so vulnerable... I certainly wasn't myself because of this parasite, but was it really all because of it? Wasn't there a part of me that truly wanted this to happen?

These thoughts torture me. Why am I so weak? How could I allow such a parasite to control me for so long? It couldn't have been just because of it... This is something that I continue repeating over and over in my mind, taking all headspace available. I am a deviant, a freak, a slut... I don't even try to fight the tears and the sobs. My mom... What will she think of me? To realize her beloved daughter performed such depraved acts for multiple days... I can't tell them. No one can know. I must be the only one knowing the truth. If someone learns what happened, there will only be one way out for me...

Three hours of moping later, I am on the road to the outpost. The trip feels like an eternity, but I finally spot the gates in the distance. The guards look at me with distrust. I understand why. As soon as I park the vehicle and put a foot on the ground, my mom comes rushing to embrace me. I can't show any sign. As I return the hug, more people have gathered around us.

"You can't imagine how worried I was... When I learned you abruptly left I-" She tries to continue but can't, as her febrile voice is cut by the sobs. My eyes are already swollen from crying so much earlier, but tears still begin to flow when I hear her distraught voice. "Where have you been all this time?"

I can't think of any convincing answer. "I- I... I can't remember. I woke up just a few hours ago..." Despite my best efforts to hide it, my mom easily sees through my lies. But to my surprise, she doesn't ask more questions.

"I love you, Elisa," her voice is deformed by emotion. Will I always have the strength to carry this lie?