All Comments on 'A Hard Lesson in Responsibility'

by MrPixel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dmallorddmallord10 months ago

This was a fast-paced story with good dialogue exchanges. I was surprised it ended so abruptly. I hadn't looked at the tags or the length of the story. So many questions: about the brief episode with the father and the obvious moral thoughts of the girl going forward. Clearly, given the other potential fathers she wasn't leaning toward a family situation - even marriage. I didn't know much about Ogg other that the news in the Forum of his passing. I'm having trouble connecting the theme with Ogg, guessing it is written in a style he uses? I do like the story. It flows well and is realistically portrayed.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPenny10 months ago

I'm not normally interested in I/T, but this was well-done and, especially these days, topical. *****

sp9983sp998310 months ago

This hardly fits in this category.

AltissimusAltissimus10 months ago

Well written, good flow. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will there be more to this?

I certainly hope so.

stewartbstewartb10 months ago

Steve is a narrative hero as if in a story of a Greek tragedy. He sets the actions into play; both pro and con and now the actual "hero" character must make the choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrPixel@MrPixel
California natives far from home: she a spectacularly-preserved Scandiavian-heritage beauty, he a silver fox who let the way-too-big restaurant portions of Midwest food get the better of him (he's working on it!). Over thirty years together sharing a moderately spicy sex life ...