A Hard Summer Day with Mom's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every now and again she would stop to let him relax a little and breathe, only to resume her steady stroking shortly thereafter. During one of her breaks she decided to make him an offer he couldn't refus.

"Would you like me to stop stroking your dick?"

"Please!" he screamed, overwhelmed with the sensations she was causing.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll stop stroking, but only if i can bust your balls again. I'm going to give them a squeeze and tug like before, and then a hard kick. Or I can keep playing with you, what'll it be?"

Not willing to bear that type of pain in his balls again, Brian defeatedly said, "No deal, not that. Anything but that."

Janet went back to torturing his insanely sensitive member, increasing the speed of her rotations and curling her fingers slightly so that in addition to working his tip with her palm her fingernails were also stroking his crown and frenulum. She was going to continue upping the torment until he begged her to bust his balls, and had decided that she was not going to be giving him any more cooling down periods. That was what really got her off, knowing that she had a man so tightly under her spell that he would allow her to cause him that type of pain.

Brian held out for another minute or two before he screamed, "Okay, I give. Please bust my balls, just stop stroking my dick!"

Janet smiled wickedly, pulsing his head once between her thighs and said, "Oh, goodie! Stand up and spread your legs!"

She got up off him and he stood up gingerly, his crotch aching from all it had already been through. She pushed him against the shower wall, mimicking their pose from earlier at his house as she pressed her breasts into his chest, her thigh between his legs and their faces mere inches apart, but now her eyes, locked on his, were hooded with arousal and a hint of cruelty.

She said, "Ready?"

Brian gulped, and slowly nodded. Janet slid her right hand between them, her palm cupping his sore, swollen balls before her fingers tightened around them, her nails digging into the sensitive, tender flesh. Brian's eyes bulged, his mouth open in a silent scream, as her other hand grabbed his face, keeping their gaze locked. She held the squeeze for another minute before letting go, letting him cling to her shoulders to stay upright.

She held him like that for a couple of minutes before she stepped back and said, "Baby, it's time to turn around for your kick. I'm sure you'll take it like a man."

"Please, enough, have mercy," he begged.

She put her hand on his cheek and said, "Poor baby," before laughing and grabbing his shoulder to turn him. She positioned him a foot off the wall and had him spread his legs a touch wider than his shoulders and put his hands on the wall. She then measured off the distance and stepped back, lifting her foot and caressing him gently with her toes, both to put him at ease and confirm her positioning. She then looked at him, enjoying the look of his red, swollen, heavy scrotum dangling between his legs and his youthful butt clenched with fear for just a second before stepping in and kicking his balls as hard as she could, catching them between her instep and his pelvis.

He collapsed to the floor, curled in the fetal position and she turned on the cold water, aimed it at those tortured balls and turned to walk away and get dressed just to see him flinch and move his hands to keep the water from hitting his scrotum.

After giving him some time to recover, she went back to the shower, turned off the water and bent down beside him. She then began gently kissing the head of his penis. With all that he had endured, it didn't take long for him to shoot, moaning with both pain and pleasure. She then got him dressed, took him home, and tucked him into bed with a bag of frozen peas nestled under his nuts.

After that, Brian's mom always wondered why every time Janet came by for the rest of the summer he would get this terrified look on his face, even as his penis would grow hard, tenting his pants. As time passed, Brian would occasionally beg Janet to take him again when he was back in town visiting, which she generally did, giving both of them multiple orgasms and leaving him with a limp for several days. This continued until Brian met his future wife, after which he was never tempted by another woman. Brian wished he could recreate these experiences with his wife, but was never able to explain the way they combined both extreme pleasure like he had never felt before or after with pain he wouldn't wish on his worst enemy and how those competing sensations combined to make him cum like a bomb had gone off. But nevertheless, they did provide great memories, and his wife always seemed to like it when he thought of them while going down on her, as his arousal would cause him to give her the hardest orgasms of her life.

------------------------

I'm still just getting my feet wet with writing, although I have been enjoying erotica for years. Any comments/suggestions/critiques would be welcome.

12