A Hero's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let go" she whispered into his ear, very gently sucking on the lobe. Edward shivered. He couldn't let go. Couldn't give in. He would save the princess form this sorcery!

And Deon's tongue was on the tip of his cock now. It was hot, compared to his hands, and so wet. Shock overcame Edward's thoughts and he raised his head to look down. His grey mirror image looked up at him, a smirk on his face, as he purposefully licked from the base to the tip so slowly. Edward couldn't look away. Was this part of the spell? Deon put the whole head in his mouth. Still looking at Edward with his glowing red eyes, he swirled it around in his mouth with his tongue. Edward still couldn't look away. With a final long lick, Deon let go and sat up to look smugly at his victim. Edward felt immediate relief, but also a pang of wanting and shame. It had felt so good. Edward had been trained to withstand physical and psychological torture, but this was something else. Deon laughed. Could he tell? Did he know the effect he had?

The princess continued to suck and nibble on Edward's earlobe. Her fingers stroked his cheek and mouth. Edward had slowly begun to relax his pursed lips without realising it. Isabella's smooth fingers traced wet lines around his lips with his own saliva.

Edward shook his head, trying to regain his senses. He was being seduced. He mustn't let this villain win! He would endure to ensure the princess's safety! Couldn't she see that? Didn't she know how difficult she was making it for him? But the princess wouldn't be shaken off. She resumed her attentions to him, and Deon simply looked down at Edward from between his legs. Another urge to kick at this grey man, but Edward was thwarted. Eyes closed, Isabella conjured up two more light discs which engulfed Edward's ankles and bound his legs to the floor. He was pants-less, spread eagle, defenceless in this cavern with a madman warlock and a befuddled, uncooperative princess.

With his legs restrained now, Edward felt the cool air on his dangling sack. Deon must have noticed it too because he cupped Edwards balls in his hand, as if feeling the weight of them. Edward clenched his jaw, reminding himself to endure. This man could easily cause him untold pain right now. And Edward would endure it for the sake of the princess.

With his other hand, Deon ran it the length of Edward's shaft. More blood somehow rushed to the area, the throbbing intensified. Edward didn't think it possible. Then the grey man began to alternate, a gentle squeeze of the balls with a stroke of the shaft. It was very slow at first, but gradually he picked up the pace. Edward almost wished for painful torture rather than this... cruelly pleasant sensation.

"Let him make you feel good. Please, Edward." the princess whispered hotly into Edward's ear.

Never, he thought.

But the warlock slowly increased speed. The princess inched her finger into Edward's mouth. Not wanting to hurt her, he let it happen. She giggled next to him, then removed her finger and put it to her own lips. Edward watched as she sucked the moisture from it.

Not moisture, he thought; My saliva.... Her eyes stared back at him, and she smiled.

'Gaia, forgive me' Edward thought again. He squeezed his eyes shut once more. The pressure was building in his aching cock.

Once again, Deon put the head of Edward's member in his mouth. He had stopped his stroking, but was still fondling his ball-sack. Edward's eyes were squeezed shut, and he was caught unaware when the princess placed her small hand on his cheek and turned his face towards hers again. Edward felt her lips again upon his own. His eyes flew open.

(No! You cant defile yourself like that! Your fluids are still all over me! In my mouth!) He saw her eyes close, and felt her wet lips and tongue against his mouth. He tried to pull back but there was nowhere his head could go. She licked his lips, and moaned. It was almost too much. His cock ached and throbbed, the head being teased by the callused hands of the man who was orchestrating this bizarre torment. He felt Deon's hair tickle his navel, then suddenly his cock disappeared entirely into the warlock's mouth. Edward gasped in surprise. With the princess's mouth still on his, she took it as an opportunity for her tongue to explore once more. Edward's dick was completely enveloped by the warm, wet of his enemy's mouth and throat, and he felt the saliva drip down his shaft to his balls where the masculine hands were still gently squeezing. The princess's tongue was softly caressing his own. Her hand was on his cheek, as if to stop him from pulling away. But he had given up on that. If anything, he only leaned into it. Something in his mind had broken. He arched his neck, trying to get closer to her. Edward's thoughts were absent, he was now only guided by instinct. His lips were mashed against hers, and his tongue danced in her mouth too. The mouth on his cock sucked and slobbered. Vaguely, Edward recalled that something was wrong but he couldn't quite put his finger on what that was.

Edward hadn't realised that it had been a few minutes since Deon had stopped moving his head. Edward had been pumping his hips so that his cock was in and out of Deon's willing mouth. The grey man was smiling like a maniac through it, victorious. Edward was unaware of all of this. The princess pulled out of their kiss reluctantly. She crept upwards a bit, her breasts now level with Edward's mouth. She pulled his face into her bosom.

"That's it! Just like that!" she said softly, not breaking his spell. Edward panted into her chest, pumping his hips furiously. "You're doing such a good job! Yes! Yes!" the princess's words seemed juxtaposed with her highborn inflection. "Keep going, you're so close now!"

The pressure was building in Edward's groin, and he started to grunt. "Ungh... Ungh.... Ungh..."

"Suck on my tits. Here." the princess said simply. Her royal way of speech jarring with her heathen words. Edward didn't quite register this though. Obligingly, he took her proffered nipple into his mouth. Her flesh was warm and soft. He gently squeezed it between his teeth, not thinking at all. She moaned and tossed her leg over his stomach, starting to grind herself on his side. Absently, Edward noticed the wetness through his tunic.

Deon's fingers strayed slightly from Edward's balls down, down his crack. Once again, Edward seemed oblivious, and simply increased the pace of his rocking hips, the pleasure building almost to bursting point. The saliva dripped down his shaft, down his sack, down his crack, to the hole at the bottom. And Deon made use of it as a lubricant, running his finger in a smooth circle around Edward's tiny hole.

"Yes, you're almost there! Cum for me! I want you to Cum!" the princess commanded him.

Edward bit down harder than he probably should have on the royal nipple in his mouth, and thrust his hips wildly so his cock hit the very back of Deon's throat. The princess shouted in pain from the bite, and ground her wet crotch over Edward's clothed body, and Edward finally felt the release. He felt his balls retract, and the warm jet of cum shoot into Deon's mouth.

"Yes, Cum! Yes! Edward! OH!" Isabella exclaimed as another thick rope shot down the warlocks throat.

His member throbbed, and reality slowly came over Edward with each pulse. Very very slowly, the grey man took Edward's still erect shaft from his mouth. Millimetre by millimetre it felt. The brief euphoria Edward had felt was washing away with each movement.

He unceremoniously spat the nipple out of his mouth, but couldn't escape from the princess's bosom. He shook his head from side to side but she wouldn't budge. He felt a wet 'plop' on his belly as his Deon dropped his cock, semen leaking onto his navel.

Horror overcame Edward. He hadn't resisted. He had hurt the princess. She had witnessed him in such a shameful state. He had been defeated. Hate swelled up in him for this evil creature. He was acutely aware now of the princess still grinding on his side. He heard Deon laugh and struggled again for freedom from the princess's breasts, and against his bonds. Seeming reluctant, she rolled off him slightly. Edward looked down and saw the grey version of his likeness kneeling between his legs, one hand running its fingers though his white hair, pulling it back from his face where it had obviously fallen while his attention had been on Edward. A white dribble from the corner of his mouth was a reminder Edward could have done without. Deon was laughing, close to hysterical.

"Oh Gaia, I didn't think I could do it but you were easier than I thought! Oh don't take that the wrong way, you lasted plenty long enough!" the laughing continued "Although, I may not have gotten him there if it weren't for your help, your highness" Deon bowed mockingly from his kneeling position to the princess, who was still somewhat cradling Edward's head in her arms and her bare chest.

"I'm so proud of you, my knight!" she purred at him, still giggling. Edward fumed. Shame and anger swirling inside him. It was one thing to violate him, but another thing entirely for what he was doing to the princess!

"Now that you've relaxed a bit, heroic knight, I've go something else for you!" Deon said mockingly. "Isabella, come here, I want to show you." he beckoned the princess to join him between Edward's spread and restrained legs. Deon lifted Edward's tunic right up to his pecs so his stomach was well exposed. With the princess staring at his wet member, slowly softening on his stomach in a pool of his own seed, Edward felt his face heat up again, and he turned his head to look away. It was as close to hiding as he could manage.

"See the hole?" Deon pointed out, as he very gently lifted Edward's very sensitised ball-sack up to expose his little butt-hole. The princess nodded enthusiastically, studying the anatomy before her. Edward instinctively clenched his butt-cheeks together, trying to protect himself from whatever the warlock had planned. "Uh -- uh!" Deon repeated, tapping Edward's sack.

He wasn't rough, but Edward felt it keenly, his nerves still on fire from his climax. He tightened his stomach, almost caving in as if he had been gut-punched. Having been reminded of the threat on the princess's life, Edward redoubled his efforts to endure. He looked pointedly up at the ceiling, as if nothing could break his resolve. Again. Deon seemed to ignore this gesture, and once more lifted up Edward's sack so the princess could view the hole underneath.

"Mmm, I cant... quite see..." the princess whispered ponderously. "Hold on!" she said brightly, and Edward felt the weight binding his ankles and wrists ease slightly.

The princess was coming to her senses! She was going to free him!

But no, Edward was turning over. He floated briefly above the pile of rugs, face down. Then the weight around his joints bore him towards the covered floor, pulling him back down, and anchoring him in place as he was before, but this time face down. He buried his face into the pile of fur. How could he ever face the princess again after this? He felt the wetness of his tunic where she had been rubbing herself on him, now cool in the cavern air.

Deon laughed shrilly. "Fantastic! This is much better, you're right!" and his rough hands were pulling his cheeks apart, exposing his hole once again.

In the furs, Edward's face flushed hot red. His dick was quite a bit softer now, and he could feel the wet patch developing on the rugs below him where it was laying trapped under his belly.

"Now this is how it's going to work:" Edward heard Deon begin. The grey man was speaking softly now, as if his words were for the princess only. "First, we'll make sure you're nice and relaxed." Edward felt a very soft finger placed on his hole. He noticed it was wet, and recalled with horror the sensation of Deon's saliva dripping down as he sucked him off. Edward squeezed as much as he could, with Deon's hands separating his cheeks. "And if you respond like this, we know you're not relaxed." Was that a hint of frustration Edward heard in the villains voice? "Oi, lover boy!" Deon was louder now, clearly addressing Edward. "I'm trying to show the woman how its done, so we don't hurt her when it's her turn!"

WHAT....! No way would he let this happen to her. Edward bucked furiously, gaining no purchase as the binds held him down tight. He noticed the princess kneeling by his head now, patting his hair like some sort of pet dog.

"Shhhh.." she soothed him. "Please Edward, he said he'll make it good for you too! Please do this for me!" she implored him, seeming so genuine.

Edward felt two more light bindings each descend on his limbs, both above and below his elbows and knees. He was completely immobilised. Deon had somehow slotted a cushion or something under Edward's groin, as he noticed his backside was slightly elevated. He seethed for hatred for this creature and what he was doing to the sacred princess. Edward prayed she wouldn't remember any of this once her trance was broken. Tears welled in his eyes and he silently implored Gaia to let an opportunity for escape to come before Deon could lay a finger on the princess.

Deon once again pulled Edward's cheeks apart, and the princess rejoined him in her view spot at his rear. A finger rested once again against Edward's tightened hole. It was harder to clench now that there was that cushion underneath him.

"If you have trouble relaxing, I'm sure we can work something out. But don't worry. I promise we'll go slow...." Edward was having trouble making out what he was saying, but he was sure he heard a note of taunting there. A warm glob drizzled down Edward's crack, over his closed arse hole, and dripped down his dangling balls. It dripped down the shaft of his cock which now hung limply pointing to the floor, due to the cushions keeping his arse in the air. Twitching slightly out of reflex from contact with the warm liquid, Deon took this opportunity to press Edward's hole.

"See," he spoke to the princess "even that is enough to get started." More liquid dripped down Edward's crack, and Deon used more pressure with his finger. Edward used all his might to resist the finger entry, but Deon, while gentle, was also persistent.

"Once we're at this point, it's possible to go inside a little." the warlock continued his debauched lesson. Edward heard nothing from the princess. She must be disgusted, he thought. And Edward's defences failed. Painfully, Deon's gentle finger penetrated the hole, only a few millimetres, but Edward was defeated.

Again.

"Ahh, there we are!" Deon sighed. More warm liquid dribbled. Edward gritted his teeth.

The finger in his arse wiggled a little, and burrowed in slightly deeper. "It will feel unnatural at first," Deon kept explaining "but you will grow accustomed to it."

Slightly deeper again, Edward hated to think that he was right. His sphincter was tiring, and it was becoming harder to put up resistance. Deon clearly picked up on this, and pushed more, wiggling slightly, continually dribbling more of the warm liquid. "Once you've taken it up to the first knuckle like this, then we can work on the motion."

"AH!" Edward exclaimed. Unexpectedly, Deon had withdrawn his finger, almost completely, so it felt it was resting against Edward's hole. Only a second passed before he pushed it inside again. Not as slowly as before, now that the way had been opened.

"Oh, does it hurt?" Edward heard the princess ask him concernedly. But before he could think of an appropriate answer, he heard that maniacal laughter again. Deon's finger pulled out and pushed in again.

"Of course it doesn't hurt! Look how easily he accepts me now! Plus look at this!"

Edward wasn't sure what Deon was talking about, but he did hear the princess exclaim: "Oh, its twitching!" followed by her drunken-sounding giggle.

Again, the finger pulled out, and pushed in. Was it deeper now? It was hard to tell. But then Edward noticed a new sensation: his cock was rubbing on the cushion slightly. He felt the blood flow there. And he felt the base of it twitching.

Oh good Gaia, the princess is looking at my dick twitching.. this is too soon after being spent, he thought. It felt sightly painful to have so much blood-flow when his nerves had only so recently been stimulated.

Deon plunged his finger in with another dribble of liquid. Not only did it glide in almost effortlessly now, Edward noticed the rest of Deon's knuckles were flat against his skin. He had shoved his finger in right up to the hilt. He was very grateful the princess couldn't see his face. He felt the heat in it and knew his whole face must be flushed.

"Brilliant! We're making progress!" the grey man declared. "The next step is adding more width!"

Edward's eyes winded in fear. This was bad enough. How much width was he talking?

"Let's see Eddy boy.... I think you should be able to take three... no maybe four fingers without too much trouble!" Deon said gleefully. The princess giggled again.

His heart beating fast, Edward struggled again, only to be reminded of the absolute power of the princess's light bonds. He felt the finger withdraw from his hole, only to be replaced with the tips of two? three? other finger tips. It was very hard to distinguish, but Edward could definitely tell there was more than before. He was grateful they didn't push in to him. Maybe this was enough for the villain? Had he had enough fun now? But there was a gentle sensation on his sack. Edward gasped. It was soft and very warm. A hand. Not calloused like his own, or like this evil clone of his. He felt his cock twitch in response and he heard the princess gasp. Oh Gaia the shame! And then a sharp jolt with a smacking sound!

"No!" Deon said curtly "He has to focus on this penetration!"

"Sorry.... Couldn't..... myself." Edward could barely make out what the princess said in response.

"Also, too much stimulation and you'll spend him all up before the finale!"

Oh no, Edward realised the princess had been fondling his balls. What is the finale, hoe wondered. But before he could ponder too much on these things, the multiple fingers pushed insistently.

Pain seared as Edward's muscles mustered all the strength they could to withstand this new invasion. Warm dribbles on his skin eased the fingers' way inside him. Quickly, the intruders slipped inside, and the pain subsided as Edward gave up fighting.

The sooner to get this over with, he told himself, as he gritted his teeth.

"Oh ho! Well done lad!" Deon was triumphant, but he kept on. "Now, this is a trick I picked up a while back." he explained as Edward felt some of the fingers withdrawing. It felt like there were still two inside him, as they wiggled and probed. Edward felt Deon's knuckles of what must have been both hands resting on his cheeks, forcing the fingers as deep as possible inside his rectum.

Enough! Edward wished. But just as he felt the fingers start to withdraw, another two digits forced their way in beside them. There was a sensation of pain briefly, as his arse spread like it had never before. He thought with certainty there must now be four fingers inside him. And then relief as half of the fingers withdrew. This pulsing went on for some time.

Deon described it as "Becoming accustomed to the fore-coming sensation".

Gradually the pain ran out, and all that was left was a feeling of being full, pulsing with two fingers in, two fingers out, four fingers in, two fingers out.... never quite being empty.

Just endure it, Edward kept reminding himself. It was easier to withstand, now that the pain had resolved. The shame was the worst part of it. He prayed that the princess's memory would not hold these images once the curse was broken.

"Ok, almost done!" Edward audibly sighed with relief with Deon's declaration. "Tell our princess here how easy it is, how much you like your arse being fulled!" the warlock's mocking voice rang clear in the cavern. Edward's rage fired up, but before he could formulate a response: "SIKE!" the fingers urged as deeply as possible and the retort that Edward was about to snap came out in a loud grunt instead. He heard the princess giggle again.