A Hero's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually I wanted to show you something else I know" Deon explained, and Edward held his breath waiting for the next violation. He felt the fingers leave him, and his hole felt strangely empty. Only for a moment though as Deon seemed to reposition himself around Edward's legs, and then once again, a single finger slid effortlessly into Edward's hole. This time though, Deon curled his finger. And pressed. And Edward felt an immediate urge. He wasn't sure if he made a noise, but he felt his cock immediately engorge. Deon curled his finger again. Edward fought back the tears in his eyes. It felt like a pleasure button was being pressed in his body. Was this part of the curse? Was it possible to cum again so soon?

"No!" he heard the princess protest. Her highborn accent lending weight to her sudden outburst. The fast building pressure inside Edward stopped abruptly. He felt the finger pause inside him.

Finally she had snapped out of it!

"No, I don't want him to be spent already! Please, you said I could do it!" Edward heard the princess beg to their captor.

Oh no, she was still under the spell. Edward's heart sank, but he was grateful he wasn't made to climax in front of the princess for a second time. He didn't register the last part of what she said.

Laughing, Deon withdrew his digits from Edward's hole. "Right you are! Of course! But you know, it is very much a waste for all this work to culminate in nothing." Dread welled in Edward's stomach. "Come here." Deon said, and Edward felt a commotion behind him, and then the two drifted into his vision, the princess being led diligently and guided to kneel a meter or two away from Edward.

He strained his neck to better see what it was Deon had planned for her. It was difficult from his face-down position, but he managed to enough to see what was going on. He watched as this dark clone of himself fiddled with his belt, and dropped his pants.

No... No... No... Edward thought. He wouldn't dare violate the princess!

"It's just like his!" she exclaimed with apparent delight as Deon drew out his soft cock and presented it to the princess.

"Treat it like it is" Deon advised in a low voice, then looked pointedly at Edward. The bastard wanted him to watch this!

Without reservation, the princess drew her hair back over her shoulder, and closed her eyes. Both her hands gripping the length of the now-hardening shaft, she guided the grey cock towards her mouth very slowly, as if holding something precious. Edward knew it was pointless, but struggled to get free anyway. Having her under such a spell was ludicrous! Blasphemy! The highest possible offence! The princess ran her tongue along his length and Edward saw how the warlock's cock swelled in response.

As if to insult him, Edward felt his own swell again. It pushed against the cushion he was on, and throbbed painfully. It almost felt like his body wished for the fingers inside him again. But the princess was swallowing this evil man's cock now, and Edward barely had room in his mind to register anything else. More and more of it disappeared in her mouth, until Edward was sure it must be down her throat. Her head bobbed back and forwards, and Edward saw drool run down her chin, and drip on to her breasts. Angrily, he looked to the mirror man, and saw that he was smiling smugly again at Edward. All he cared about was humiliating her!

"HyyyyaaAAAT!" Edward yelled, trying as hard as he could to simply rip the floor up and free himself. He didn't manage to get free, but he did manage to get the princess's attention. She stopped bobbing her face on Deon's cock and looked at Edward, smiling. She wiped the drool around her mouth on the back of her hand, and looked up to Deon.

"Sorry Hero, feeling left out?" Deon came closer to Edward, and then knelt in front of his face. His cock glistened with the princess's saliva. "Remember, not everyone has to come out of this alive." he reminded Edward in a dark tone. He nodded backwards, motioning to the princess. Then, Deon tilted his hips, and forced his cock into a downwards position, so that the tip was resting on Edward's lips. Edward couldn't back away, restrained as he was. If the princess could endure this, Edward decided he could do so easily. He opened his mouth and it was filled with his dark clone's cock in under a second. Resisting the urge to simply bite down hard, Edward held his head still as Deon sawed in and out. Edward tried to block out the experience. The taste in his mouth was like normal skin. Just a tad salty. He felt his balls hitting him on the chin as Deon pushed all the way in. but only for a few moments. Edward was sure Deon was going to cum in his mouth as some kind of twisted irony, but instead he pulled away quite quickly.

"Okay, pay attention to this last bit Isabella. We've done the prep work, this is what you're aiming for!" Deon explained, winking down at Edward and walking around to resume his place at his rear, between his legs. He directed one more comment to Edward: "I told you I wouldn't let my work go to waste".

No no no no no no no, Edward thought. The princess had found a chair and seated herself in front of Edward. She looked on eagerly and Edward buried his face into the rugs again. He did not want her to see this.

He felt another warm drizzle onto his anxious arse hole and he felt Deon's hands spread his cheeks apart. But instead of a finger this time, Edward felt the squishy, firm, warm head of Deon's cock. Lubricated with the warm liquid, and the princess's and Edward's own saliva, Deon only pushed gently and the glans slid right in. Edward tried to disappear into the furs.

"Unnggggghh.....mmmm.... Okay, that was the easy bit. It gets harder from here!" Deon said, and it was almost like a gleeful threat. Edward felt his hands gently rub his butt-cheeks.

Is he trying to soothe me? He wondered. And he felt the cock surge into him another inch.

Deon groaned behind him. Edward could tell he was restraining himself so as to draw this experience out as slowly as possible. Another inch. Edward's rectum felt fuller than ever. The ring of his arse burned as if on fire. This was more than the four fingers. He looked up, and regretfully saw the wide eyed princess staring on, sitting on the edge of her seat. Rubbing her thighs together.

"Some words of encouragement perhaps, your highness!" Deon suggested less-than-helpfully.

"Ooh yes!" the princess practically flew from her chair and got on all fours, leaning her face in close to Edward's. He could feel her warm breath on his ears, but didn't dare look up again. "Yes, you're doing so well, Edward! You're almost halfway!" she whispered to him. The excitement in her voice was unmistakable. Edward cursed Deon in every way he knew how in his mind. "You can take him all, I know you can! How does it feel? Does it hurt?" Edward still refused to raise his head. He ground his teeth together again and breathed heavily through the pain.

Deon pushed on, so slowly. Was this only halfway? Surely there couldn't be any more? Edward felt the hard cock twitching inside of him, impatient. Surely this thing would break his insides? Finally, Edward felt Deon's warm skin against his backside. He knew he couldn't go any further inside him.

"Oh, Gaia, Edward you've done it!"

He felt the princess gently caress his head. And Edward felt tears trickle down his face. His arse hole burned, and the cushion felt rough against his naked loins. Deon massaged his cheeks again and then spread them once more, as he pulled his cock languorously out of Edward's hole. Edward felt like there was tingling inside of him, and the feeling of fullness almost vanished completely, but Deon left the head of his cock inside him. Another dollop of the warm liquid and Deon pushed inside, all the way in, still slowly, but not inching this time. Just one smooth movement.

"Uuuggghhh yeah, that's it!" Deon groaned to seemingly no on in particular.

Hurry and get it over with! Edward thought bitterly. As Deon pulled out again, he could feel the head of Deon's cock briefly brush against that pleasure button so well hidden inside of Edward. Again, Deon pushed into him, gaining speed. Edward's ears burned with embarrassment as he felt the secret spot being stimulated briefly on each stroke. The burning seemed to ease as it did.

Quietly, the princess gently stroked the tips of his ears and whispered to him "I can tell it feels good for you too. I cant wait for my turn!" Horrified, Edward turned to the side, away form her whispers. He simply wouldn't let this happen to her!

Deon's pace quickened. Every so often, a new drizzle would pour down Edward's crack and drip down, tickling his own cock. The warm liquid soothed the burning, and after a while, the pain seemed to subside entirely. In another situation, it might have even been described as a pleasant sensation. Deon was pumping fast enough now that his balls softly smacked into Edward's when he was all the way in.

"I hope you're ready Hero. I'm gunna pump a load in you." Deon said in a very low voice. It wasn't a threat this time, just a matter of fact. Edward had already mentally prepared himself for this. He felt the pressure building. The cock in his arse was so hard, but still moving smoothly in and out of him. The harder it was, the more pressure he felt on that secret spot with each thrust.

Edward felt more dribble from his cock down onto the cushion, and couldn't help but think it was more pre-cum. He felt himself throb and told himself it was just a biological process. It didn't actually feel good.

Deon thrust into him, and if it weren't for the princess's sacred light bonds holding him down, Edward would have had to hold onto something so that he didn't get sent flying into the princess's lap in front of him.

He felt the hands of his mirror self take hold of his hips, and try to pull him further inside of Edward.

One, two three pulls, and then the hands guided his hips, so that Deon's cock was grinding inside his hole. As he was grinding in to him, Edward felt hot liquid pump inside and knew that Deon had spent his load.

The princess's hand continued to stroke Edward's hair, and she told him what a good job he was doing.

Deon groaned and pushed one last time, milking the last drop from himself using Edward's arse hole. Edward felt his own cock twitch, as if in jealousy.

"Don't worry," Deon said finally, pulling his softening cock from Edward with agonising slowness. "You'll get a go next."

Edward felt a warmness dripping from his hole, a bit different from the liquid before. He knew the warlock's cum was oozing out of him, down his inner thighs. He didn't want to think about what he meant by 'getting a go.'

Deon eased himself down on to the furs and rugs and short way away from Edward, and propped himself up sideways on a large cushion.

"Ok kids," he said condescendingly. "I've shown you the ropes, now its your turn!"

Isabella squealed again. Edward was horrified and confused and ashamed. He felt himself float, and realised he was levitating above the floor again. The princess stood eyes-closed, hand held out, controlling his bindings. She rotated him so he was fully upright, hands outstretched above his head still, legs slightly apart dangling just above the floor. He felt the mess in his backside leak in rivulets down his legs. His tunic, which he was grateful for hiding some of his nakedness before, now stood caught, his erect cock holding it awkwardly above his waistline

"Hmph!" Deon harrumphed in boredom, and waved his hand. Like some sort of perversion of the princess's light magic, dark particles seemed to engulf Edward's tunic, and then vanish, taking it with them.

Edward was now completely naked. Compared to what he had just endured, he decided the humiliation was nothing.

Edward was startled by a gentle touch on his chest. He looked down and saw the princess running her fingers along one of his scars. Curiously, like she was studying it. Edward thought how she must have surely noticed it before. He had trained in front of her many times. He didn't always wear a shirt then. But at least he had pants during those times, he thought miserably. He glared at Deon. Deon answered his glare with a smirk.

"Remember Mr Hero: I will fulfil my promise! The princess will let you go now, but you have to behave." Deon warned. Edward's heart raced. He would be let go! His chance was almost here!

The princess obligingly removed the bonds from Edward's arms and legs, one by one. Edward waited until his feet touched the floor. He rubbed his wrists. They weren't sore, but they did feel tingly. Light magic always left that impression. He didn't bother hiding his nakedness. There was hardly a point now. Before thinking too hard, Edward waited for the second where Deon blinked his eyes. Even better, Deon began to yawn. When his jaw was open wide, and his guard apparently down, Edward lunged. But he made it a mere fraction of a pace before dark magic caught him by the neck. Edward grasped to no avail at the thick black rope that had appeared around his neck.

Deon looked uninterested, and completely unsurprised. "That is your one, and only, warning. Next time, I'll remove her head from her shoulders." he explained as he released Edward from his dark magic grasp.

Edward looked over his shoulder to the princess, keeping his body facing away from her, as he noticed his erection had not completely subsided. She looked at him too, seemingly oblivious to what Deon was saying. He wanted to say he was sorry, apologise and grovel to her for forgiveness. For defiling her as he had with his lewd presence and heinous acts he had committed against her. Sentences spun in is mind, unsaid, and she just smiled cheekily at him, and giggled again. She walked up to him, and leaned in, on her tiptoes, to whisper in his ear:

"Please, I want you to do it to me."

Edward almost jumped back. This is what Deon had meant? No, he absolutely could not! He would do nothing more to the princess, on his life! Edward looked back to Deon, who simply motioned with his hand that Edward should oblige. This warlock was too powerful. Edward could see no way out of this situation. Perhaps once the madman was asleep.... but how long would that take? How much would he have to go along with before then??

"Come on, soldier!" She said gently as she took Edward's hand and guided him down with her onto the furs.

He tried to say "I cant" but the words got stuck in his throat.

"He showed us how, you just have to be gentle ok?" she said timidly. Edward was filled with so many conflicting emotions, as the princess crawled in front of him, and got on all fours, her backside facing towards him. A brief intrusive thought had Edward picturing himself, buried hilt-deep in the princess's arse, just as Deon had been in his. He shook the image quickly, but found instead that the princess had hiked her dress up around her waist, and her pale, smooth butt was prettily presented to Edward. He felt himself throb and chided himself for being so uncouth. He knelt there, behind her, staring at her backside.

"Are you nervous? Please, I want you to!" she begged him.

"If you make me wait too long, I might just kill her out of boredom." Deon's voice pierced the moment.

Fearfully, Edward grasped her buttocks, one cheek in each hand. She wiggled it playfully and giggled, as if to encourage him.

"Here." she said provocatively, reaching back and pulling one cheek to the side. Edward looked down and saw her small little hole. It looked almost like a flower bud, pink and wrinkled. Below it, he could see her wet folds. Glistening as if he had only just now finished giving her her climax from earlier. Edward felt himself blush, his face and ears, down his neck and chest. It burned hot with humiliation and shame. She wiggled a finger in the air and out of nowhere, thick golden liquid drizzled down on to her pretty little hole. It looked like honey, but was warm and slippery instead of sticky.

Edward realised she had been the one conjuring up the lubricant for Deon to violate him. How could she be so complicit in this? Deon's magic was sinister indeed. Edward glared over at him and the grey man just smirked smugly back, one corner of his mouth crooked with delight. He motioned for Edward to continue.

So slowly, so timidly, Edward moved his index finger closer to the hole in front of him. He watched as a glob of the warm liquid dribbled down to the princess's pussy, and he absentmindedly collected it with his ready index finger, drawing a slow, warm, wet line from pussy to arse hole. He saw goosebumps from on the princess's skin. Gently he pressed the wet finger to her hole. She wasn't clenching like he did, and the finger easily passed by her sphincter. It was so tight inside, the walls almost crushing his digit. The princess slid backwards slightly, and Edward's finger accidentally went in right up to the first knuckle. Edward gasped.

"Oh Edward, you're teasing me! It feels so good!" she wiggled a little again, and Edward's finger swirled inside her. Remembering the initial pain, Edward gathered some more lubricant from her dripping pussy. The way she sighed encouraged him, and he swirled his fingers gently over her clit. He knew it was wrong, but if he had to do this, he wanted to make it as easy as possible for her. He wanted to spare her any pain that he could. At least that's what he told himself. Gaia would damn him anyway for what he had already done.

She rocked her hips gently in response, and he moved his hand back, trying to bring some of the warm liquid back to her butt hole. He paused though, gently probing her labia instead. He wasn't entirely thinking, some sort of instinct was guiding him. Slowly, he pushed two fingers inside of her.

His tongue had been there before, he remembered suddenly. He stroked inside her pussy, fluid flowing freely down his hand. He wasn't sure how much was the lubrication, and how much was her own juices. She was sighing and moaning. Every now and then, Edward took his fingers out of her pussy and rub them gently over her little nub at the front. Her leg would twitch every time he did. All the while, his other index finger remained planted in her rear hole.

Gradually, Edward prepared himself to push his finger deeper inside the princess's arse. It took every ounce of courage, and he had to keep reminding himself that it was her very life on the line. He tried telling himself also that it was not remotely enjoyable for him. Merely an act of service he was performing. Slowly, his whole finger was all the way in. the princess just sighed and laid her head and chest down on the rugs, so only her backside was raised in the air, presented to Edward. He felt absurd for a moment, finger in her butt, other hand fondling her dripping folds. Naked himself. He was then aware again of his throbbing cock.

Not enjoyable, he repeated to himself. Just an act of service to preserve her life. He pushed the shame down and wiggled his finger inside her a little bit. He heard her giggle and his heart leapt into his stomach. He pulled the finger out slowly, but just as Deon had done with him, he withdrew all but the tip. Gathering more golden lubricant and spreading it around her arse hole, Edward pushed inside her again, a little faster this time, as the lubrication made it quite smooth. As far as he could. He found himself wishing his fingers could reach further inside her, and blushed with doubled shame.

"I can take more... I think." the princess said meekly, her voice somewhat muffled as she was face down in the furs.

Edward swallowed hard. From his own recent experience, Edward felt like she would need at least a few more minutes to acclimate to the feeling before he added any more fingers. He simply pushed his index finger inside her again, faster this time, and wiggled it once more.