A Hero's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I need you to cum inside me, Edward." she said matter-of-factly.

Edward shook his head furiously. The curse was powerful.

The princess nodded in response. "Yes, cum inside me, I love you filling my arse up, I love riding you like this, I need your cum in me!" that highborn accent jarred with the vulgar words spilling from the princess.

That would be the end of it then? All Edward had to do was cum in the royal arse and the spell would be broken? So be it! He was damned anyway. What was one more heinous act of defilement?

With a look of anger on his face, Edward took his hands from the princess's breasts, and placed them firmly on her hips. He knew it wouldn't take much. Inside, he begged the princess's forgiveness, as he firmly tugged her into his thrust. Edward closed his eyes, and he felt the princess steady herself by placing her hand upon his chest. Using his hands on her hips, he lifted her a little, pulling slightly out of her arse before slamming his cock all the way in again.

Oh no, this would not take long at all.

Already at bursting point, Edward knew it would only take a few strokes to finish him. He frowned, concentrating on being as fast as possible. Forcefully, he thrust into the princess. He heard her moaning again. It only brought him closer. Again, again, again, he slammed into her. He felt his sack whack against her skin each time he thrust, such was his force.

"Are you close?" the princess asked with heavy breath. "Cum in me Edward!" she moaned. The pain in his balls released suddenly, the dam broke, and Edward felt a torrent of hot cum pour out of him.

"Yesss....." the princess groaned above him.

One wave, two waves, three waves. Each pulse spilling more semen into her. The release was nothing short of euphoric. Edward pulled her hips down hard a few more times. He felt hot cum squeeze out of the princess's hole, down his shaft and sack. He slowly came back to his senses. He didn't know he could produce so much in such a short amount of time. The tingling in his body that came with the release began to subside. He made one more thrust inside her, and dropped his hands from her hips down to his side. He lay there breathing for a moment. He still felt the princess's hands on his chest. Still felt his own cock twitching inside her arse, as if her rectum was milking the last few drops of jizz from him.

Slowly, Edward opened his eyes. He was afraid to look. Shame burned in his face and ears. Instead of hatred and condemnation, the princess looked down at him with a smile.

"You did so well!" she exclaimed quietly. Leaning down, she gently enveloped his head in her arms. She stroked his hair gently, and nuzzled into his neck.

Edward could still feel his slowly diminishing cock in her arse. His wet stomach felt a little cool now it was exposed to the air, but he felt her warm belly, and her breasts pressed against his own chest. She felt pleasantly hot. He resisted the temptation to embrace her, wrap his arms around her and hold her tightly. Hands still by his side, Edward looked over to Deon, to make sure he would remove the bewitchment now. But Edward couldn't see him. He struggled to look around, but the princess's hair obscured his vision.

Bringing his hands up to brush her hair away, the princess raised her head slightly. She was still smiling. Edward couldn't help but smile back. Post-coital bliss taking over his frustration and anger. Only for a moment though. He tucked the locks of her golden hair behind her ear, and took a better look around the room. No Deon.

"Bawk." the princess said simply.

Edward snapped back to look at the princess's face. Was this the next phase of the curse?

"Ba-cawk!" she repeated, although this time it wasn't her voice, it was simply the noise a chicken made.

Shaking his head, Edward tried to make sense. He squeezed his eyes shut, and opened them, to find that it wasn't the princess on top of him. He noticed that he had his tunic back on. But looking down at him from its perch on his chest, was a large chicken.

"Bawk ba-cawk!" it repeated.

Edward sat up abruptly and tossed the chicken away. It squawked off in a flurry of feathers. Edward looked around. He wasn't in a cavern. There were no walls at all. Bright daylight seeped through the leaves above. He was in a forest. To his left was the remains of a campfire and dinner. And on the other side of the campfire, the princess was asleep on top of Edward's cloak.

Memories came flooding back. The princess had wanted to personally conduct a survey of the area around the old ruins on the hill above a rural village. She had wanted to go alone, but Edward had insisted on joining her, as her appointed protector. She had instructed Edward to collect some of the colourful mushrooms that grew around an old fountain, and they had experimented with cooking those mushrooms for dinner the night before.

A dream then. Edward sighed in relief. He had committed no sins. He hadn't defiled the princess's sacred body. Oh Gaia, he had had some depraved dreams. But he had done no wrong. He simply would not look the princess in the eyes for at least a month, and she need never know the debauched dream he had had.

He crawled over to her side of the fire remnants. She slept soundly, and had a small smile on her lips. Edward smiled at her too. He would do anything for her. She may know he was her sworn knight, but Edward wasn't sure she knew just how devoted he was to her.

"Mmm..." she said softly in her sleep.

Edward leaned down to her to pull up his cloak to better cover her against the morning chill.

"Yes, Edward." she said.

He thought he had woken her, but when he looked, she still slept soundly. He smiled again.

"Mmm...." she repeated, seeming to snuggle in to the cloak. "Want you... inside me... cum in me." she mumbled.

The colour drained from Edward's face. And was quickly replaced by scarlet blushing.

Did she have the same dream?

With purpose, Edward stood abruptly and marched to the remains of the colourful mushrooms. He tossed them over the side of the cliff and turned back to the princess. His face was still a deep crimson.

She moaned in her sleep again.

Determinedly, Edward coughed loudly, trying to waken her. She rolled over with another moan.

Edward coughed again, loudly clearing his throat.

"Hmm?" the princess said groggily.

Edward sighed with relief. She sat up and stretched her arms high and wide, yawning as she did.

"Oh, good morning!" she said chirpily.

Edward nodded to her deferentially.

"Oh, Edward, are you alright?"

Edward looked up, and realised his blushing must be very visible. He nodded again, trying to portray certainty and reliability. He bowed his head, trying to be respectful.

Not convinced, the princess pushed her enquiry. She stood up and walked to him with authority, raising his head gently with her hand. "Tell me what has you so bothered?"

Dutifully, Edward met her eyes. He had told himself he wouldn't, but she left him no choice. He felt the colour in his face extend to the tips of his ears, and his heart began to race.

"I was worried princess, you were talking in your sleep." he said quietly. He watched as the princess returned his gaze, and the colour drain from her face too, only to be replaced with what Edward assumed was a matching shade of red.

She turned abruptly on her heel. Edward allowed her to attempt to retain her dignity, but he noticed the colour spreading to her ears also.

"What.... what did you hear?" she asked with her back to him.

Edward didn't answer. Was there a correct response here? Instead, he explained how it must have been a side effect of the new mushrooms, and how he had disposed of them when he woke up.

"Ahem... That was...wise." The princess's voice was unsteady. She still stood with her back turned to him. A minute passed before either of them moved or spoke again.

"Did you... did you dream too?" she asked quietly over her shoulder.

Edward's heart leapt into his throat. His ears burned. He cleared his throat, searching for a response.

Before he could find any words, she turned around, and wide smile on her face with her hands behind her back.

"Never mind!" she said cheerily.

Edward sighed in relief, and the princess began to pack up their makeshift camp. Edward launched into action, grateful for a task he could perform, and gathered their belongings. Quietly, they began to journey further into the forest.

"You know..." the princess began slowly once they were well on their way. "It really is curious the effect those colourful mushrooms had..." She seemed to be wondering aloud.

Edward followed along the path behind her in silence, grateful she was in front and couldn't see him blush again.

"The more I think about it, it almost seems the responsible thing would be to study their effects with greater scrutiny...."

Edward froze. He knew the princess's academic inclinations meant she had an intense curiosity about these things, but surely she couldn't possibly suggest going through that again.

She turned around to face Edward, and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Her cheeks were slightly flushed, but she met his eyes steadily as she said "Yes, I think we ought to repeat the experiment! You must tell me in detail of your dreams. I will add the data to what I..... combining the information.... and if you...."

Edward stopped paying attention and zoned right out of what the princess was on about. She had a look of excitement on her slightly blushing face. Edward was horrified at the prospect of sharing what he had dreamt with another living soul, let alone the princess.

"Absolutely not!" Edward protested suddenly, interrupting the princess's spiel. He watched as the smile dropped from her face. Edward regretted taking the delight from her, but knew there was no way he would ever divulge the contents of his dream. The princess pouted petulantly at him.

"But you must! Oh, please Edward, if you wont repeat the meal, at least tell me what you dreamt last night!"

Edward simply started walking ahead in silence, as the princess continued to beg.

"What if I command you, as your royal liege?" she asked cheekily, knowing that while Edward respected her, he was quite stubborn and knew this was not a matter where royal lineages held any power.

He walked on silently. She jogged slightly to keep up with his pace. They walked further in to the forest carrying on, neither of the two giving in, and both of them blushing slightly at their respective memories of their dreams the night before...