A Hero's Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mr Knight, I hope you're listening to her majesty there!" Deon called from the corner. Edward gritted his teeth. When he withdrew his finger this time, he reluctantly withdrew it all the way, hesitating to replace it with two.

Instead of penetrating the hole immediately, he gathered more warm liquid, and spread it all around the hole, using those two fingers. Drawing tight little circles around and over the glistening hole. Edward saw it twitch in response. Did she really want this? How deep was the spell she was under?

To reiterate what Deon had interjected with, the princess said "Yes, Mr knight, please!" Rather than the mocking tone Deon used, the princess sounded genuine in her plea.

Edward swallowed hard and gently pushed into her hole with his two fingers. She accommodated them easily, and they glided all the way in without resistance. Just a feeling of tightness.

"Mmm" she moaned pleasantly in response. Edward wiggled the fingers around inside of her. Curious, he made a sort of scissoring motion with them. The hole itself moved very little as the rest of his hand was flush against her skin, but inside he felt a surprising range of motion. The walls inside her arse were tight, but very flexible. He heard her gasp, and moan again. Edward wondered if his was the same. He also wondered if the princess had the same sort of pleasure button that he himself had experienced.

Remembering how Deon had treated him, Edward felt his dick spasm. The bastard had almost made him cum a second time, merely by stroking that spot inside of him. Edward realised while he was musing, he had been stroking inside the princess. She had started rocking her hips in response.

"She wants more, cant you see?" Deon sounded impatient.

Edward flared angrily at him each time he spoke. How dare he do this to the sacred princess?

But the princess didn't argue, she just reached her hands back to pull her cheeks apart for him. Edward felt like he could reach a few millimetres deeper into her like that. His ears blushed again and twitched. He felt a bead of pre-cum drip down the shaft of his cock. This was cruel. But Edward obeyed. Gathering more lubricant, procrastinating by attending to the princess's swollen clit, stroking it and oh-so-gently dipping the fingers of his left hand into her pussy one last time, Edward brought his other hand to her backside as well. The tiny hole was stretched enough with his two fingers inside. He thought surely it must hurt her if he added a third.

Edward remembered the burning he felt when Deon had done so to him. Granted, Edward was a less-than-willing participant, and the princess seemed so eager, even if she was bewitched.

Without taking his right hand out, Edward slowly pushed his left index finger into the hole. He noticed that the hole was a bit reluctant to grant him entry. He rubbed the sphincter gently, trying to coax it to open up a bit more. It didn't, but the princess pushed back, and Edward's third finger slipped inside, feeling the constriction of her muscle protesting. Edward gasped in shock. It was so tight, but seemed to slip so easily in. The princess maintained her hold on her own butt cheeks, still spread wide so Edward had easy access.

"Mmmm." she moaned happily into the rug. Edward could picture her face smiling as she did. Another rivulet of pre-cum dribbled down his shaft. The throb was painful. He would need to find a cold river to jump in after this, if the princess didn't simply behead him for his treacherous actions.

Just how Deon had done to him, Edward copied the in/out motion with his three fingers. As his right hand pulled out, his left pushed in deeper. As his left finger withdrew, so his right two delved even further. Perpetual motion. Edward felt the tightness of the sphincter slowly begin to relax. He wondered if she was experiencing the burning sensation, or just the fullness. He saw a clear liquid drool from the princess's labia down to the floor. Her whole vulva looked swollen with blood-flow. He suppressed an intrusive thought that he should lick her like he did before, drink the juices as they flowed. Shaking the thought, he concentrated on his ministrations to her arse. She pushed her hips into it. Edward didn't think he had done that with Deon, but could he be sure?

As the princess adjusted her grip on her butt cheeks, she told him: "Edward, I can't wait any longer, I need you inside me."

Edward was confused. He already had three of his fingers in her!

"Edward please." she moaned quietly. Edward kept pushing and pulling the fingers in her arse. "Please!" her begging was slightly more insistent now. Edward maintained the pace of his fingers, contemplating if she meant he was supposed to add a fourth finger.

"Put your dick in her arse!" the bored voice of Deon interjected. Wide eyed at the extent of the grey man's indelicacy, Edward looked over to him to see the pale version of his own likeness still reclined, but lazily stroking his own cock. He was hard again as well. Edward wondered if he looked as obscene as the grey version of himself, naked and aroused.

Edward could never! He had already been made to violate the princess in more ways than he ever imagined so far! But he could not possibly defile her like that! He looked back in front of him, where his fingers were plunging in and out of her tight little hole. So easy now that she had relaxed.

"Yes! Yes!" she sighed in response to Deon's suggestion. Edward glanced back over to Deon, who as he stroked himself, motioned with one finger across the neck, reminding Edward of what was at stake.

Unsure, Edward withdrew his fingers one by one from their task. Surprisingly, the princess's hole returned to exactly how it was before, a tiny little pink bud. No one could have known there was three fingers pushing into it only seconds before. It pulsed up at Edward, glistening with lubricant. He rested his right hand at the top of her buttocks, joining her own hand in stretching her cheeks wide. The little hole looked skewed now, pulled slightly by the force of Edward's thumb. He swallowed hard. He took his left hand and gripped his own shaft. Gently, because he was so engorged. He shuddered a bit at the touch. Still very sensitive form having been forced to cum not too long before. Rising slightly on his knees, he brought the head of his cock level with the princess's shining wet hole. Another drop of pre-cum leaked out and he watched as it dribbled down between her crack, and joined with the wetness at her pussy. Edward felt the blood pump through the veins on his erect member. Heart beating fast in his chest, he slowly brought the tip into contact with the princess's warm skin. He closed his eyes involuntarily. Such a sweet sensation. He felt hungry immediately Not for food. He simply hungered. Wanting. His hand shook as he guided the tip, smoothly running along her skin until it rested, pulsing, on the tiny little skewed rosebud of her highness's rear hole. Edward felt the princess try to push backwards, onto him. But his right hand was firmly planted on her backside and he was so much stronger than her.

As if to stall, Edward guided the tip of his cock, drawing small circles around her private areas, so wet and easily. Another intrusive thought: Edward could so easily slip inside of her pussy. He had an image of him standing, and her bent over forwards in front of him, and Edward shook his head again to clear the blasphemous thought. As he did, he felt the princess push away, crawling forward.

Oh Gaia, Oh thank Gaia, she's come to. Shes awake and lucid now! And I'm here naked with dick in hand. This is my death. Edward thought.

He closed his eyes for a moment. And felt a light push on his shoulders. Not resisting, welcoming his penalty, Edward toppled backwards onto the rugs. He felt the soft furs with his fingertips, and lay prone. He opened his eyes, curious to see how his death would come. He saw the princess standing over him. The was no wrath in her eyes though. He watched as she removed her skirts entirely. She looked down at him, her eyes heavy-lidded.

"Mr knight, you take entirely too much time!" she told him, sounding like she was scolding him for being lazy with some training exercise. She crouched down over him, straddling his navel. He could feel her warm and wet on his stomach.

Was it not over with? This cruel spell wasn't done yet?

The princess slid back slightly, til Edward could feel the tip of his engorged cock touch the warm skin of the princess's backside. He wanted to apologise for his indecorous actions. But she was sliding further back. Edward felt the cool air meet the new wet patch on his abdomen. The princess left a dripping trail where she had been sitting. As she pushed further back, Edward felt the wet tip of his cock slide up the skin of her back. Edward grabbed her thighs, he tried to stop her from sliding back further. But she put her hands on top of his. And insisted on what she was doing. Yes, Edward was physically stronger than her, but he felt powerless in that moment.

Edward felt his erect member pointing straight upwards, forced by her highness's position. He felt her rise slightly, no longer bearing her weight on him, and saw her reach between her legs. He gasped as she took hold of his cock, stroking it gently with her soft hands. His hands were still on her thighs but Edward felt paralysed. She rose a little higher, knees planted firmly on either side of him. Using her hand to guide it, Edward felt the tip of his cock once again touch the warm little bud of a hole at her rear.

Surely she doesnt mean to.... Edward barely had time to process. The princess guided the tip of Edward's cock and lowered herself onto him. Her body immediately swallowed the glans. Edward felt his body pulse, and was sure he was flowing pre-cum into her arse. The princess paused there for a few moments. Edward's mouth was open slightly, in amazement that she had so readily granted his dick access. Just the tip, but it was larger by far than the 3 fingers she had accommodated before.

The tightness was constricting. He felt a warm glob drip onto his stomach below his naval and saw the drip come from the princess's swollen pussy. His mouth slightly ajar in awe, Edward looked up at the princess's face. A slight frown, completely flushed, her own mouth agape as she concentrated on conforming her body to this new penetration.

After a few moments locked like that, the princess relaxed her legs slightly, and Edward felt himself slide in a bit more into her arse. So warm and wet and tight. The princess gasped and her mouth opened a bit wider. The frown deepened for a moment, and then lifted entirely. Another warm, wet drip onto Edward's belly.

He realised his hands were stroking the princess's thighs. Not knowing what to do, Edward looked over at Deon. He saw the naked man now sitting forward on a chair, watching intently, stroking himself steadily.

How dare he find enjoyment in this strange act of cruelty! Angry, Edward turned back to the princess to try and push her off, but she just swatted his hand away, and forced herself a little lower. Edward could barely see the gap between his stomach and her pussy anymore. His cock was over halfway inside her now. This was deeper than his fingers could ever reach. Edward knew that he had taken Deon's cock in all the way, but was overcome with concern. The princess seemed determined but she was slimmer than Edward by far.

She removed her guiding hand, no longer needed as Edward's cock had nowhere to go but deeper inside her... He didn't think it would be possible for her to achieve what she seemed to want under this spell. But as he was fretting, she slid down even further.

Her wet slit now firmly planted against Edward's skin. Her eyes were still closed, but there was an unmistakable look of triumph on her face. She closed her mouth, and licked her lips. Edward's heart beat frantically in his chest.

"Oh, Edward, You fill me up!" she whispered. Edward felt himself pulse inside of her. Or was it her that pulsed around him? He wasn't sure.

He tried to will himself to be smaller, to melt his erection. Surely she must be in pain! Did Edward's face look like this when Deon was in him? Surely not!

The princes shifted her weight slightly, and Edward felt another urge to pump his hips. But he resisted. He noticed his fingers digging in to the flesh of her thighs slightly and consciously relaxed his hold. The princess ran her hands over her upper things, then round to her rear, where Edward felt her pull her cheeks apart and he felt himself push in further. His cock was buried in her arse right to the hilt now. She gasped and Edward once again had to consciously relax his gripping hands.

"How is it Edward?" the princess asked softly. "How is it inside me?"

Edward felt his face blush again. Blissful? Heavenly? Euphoric? He couldn't tell her that!

But she didn't wait for him to answer. With her eyes closed, she started a very soft swaying motion. Moving forward and backward. Edward felt her wet slit glide moistly over his skin, and felt the tug on his cock as she moved away oh-so-slightly. Her snug hole didn't seem to want to let go of him, and held on to his throbbing shaft so tight. Back and forward she swayed, and Edward felt an unmistakable pressure start to build in his groin.

NO! He would not let his seed inside the princess. He would endure this too!

The princess slid forward, and back. She leaned forward slightly, as if to rub her swollen clit over the skin below Edward's naval. He felt a dribble run down his side by his hip. Either the princess had conjured more of the smooth warm liquid, or she had juices flowing freely.

The pressure continued to build. Edward looked over in a panic to Deon. Perhaps this was enough, he thought optimistically, and the warlock would end the spell.

But Edward just saw the grey version of himself masturbating furiously, enraptured by the spectacle in front of him.

The small swaying movements of the princess became steady rocking, and Edward felt the tight hole grip him as almost half of his cock was pulled from her hole, then she pushed back and he slid right back in. Edward was amazed at how easily her body had adjusted. He couldn't believe her slim frame was able to take him so well. Once again, he made a conscious effort to relax his grasping hands on her thighs. The princess seemed to take note, and took his hands in hers. Edward's heart ached. How could he do this to such an innocent being? She guided his hands slowly from her thighs, up to her belly. It was with this that Edward noticed each time the princess slid back, each time she pushed her body onto him, and his cock thrust deep inside of her, a slight bulge protruded from the princess's belly. He was so deep inside of her that he could see and feel the bulge his cock created inside of her.

Frantic, Edward tried again to push her off! He would not be party to this! He couldn't cooperate with destroying the princess's body in such a manner! But the princess just re-guided his hands, up over her belly, to her swaying breasts.

Edward shuddered. The pressure continued to build and he made his best attempts to suppress it. He heard a moan escape his mouth and quickly clenched his jaw.

He heard the princess giggle in response, and she looked down at him. Her blue-green eyes seemed so clear. His left hand in hers, she directed it to grasp her nipple, while she took his right hand up to her mouth. She closed her eyes and sucked on the fingers eagerly.

Edward squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block all the sensations. The pumping of his cock, the wetness of his fingers. Her mouth reminded him of her pussy, the warm wet folds feeling so welcoming. And he again noticed the slickness on his belly that she was rubbing on him.

Her hand was still on his, urging his fingers to gently squeeze her nipple. Edward obliged, apologising over and over in his mind. Making promises to atone for his sins once this was all done. The pressure still building.

Edward was suddenly grateful that Deon had made him cum earlier. Without that, surely he would have already loosed his load into the princess's arse. Perhaps this way he had a chance of withstanding this unique suffering.

Gently rolling the princess's nipple between his fingers, Edward felt her hand leave his. Apparently she was happy with his ministrations now. She still held his right hand in her mouth, and she brought her second hand up to join the first. Both of her small hands encompassed his right, suckling and licking and swirling his fingers in her mouth. Edward continued to gently squeeze and tug on her nipple as she bobbed on his cock. The pressure was maddening now. Edward wasn't sure he could hold it back. The princess moaned. He felt the vibrations of her voice through his wet fingers. He apologised in his mind for the callouses on them as the princess continued to roll her tongue over his fingers.

"Oh.. Ohh... Eeedddddd!" the princess moaned, emphasised by her rocking motions. She took his hand out of her mouth and directed it to her other nipple. Obligingly, Edward smeared her own saliva over the small pink bump and began to roll it too between his fingers. "Ohhh, yess.... Ohh... Edddddd!" she went on, slowly getting louder.

Edward grit his teeth together. It was taking all his might to hold himself back. He felt the pressure inside was at bursting point. He concentrated on not squeezing the princess's nipples too hard, trying to maintain a constant sort of pressure for her. She seemed close to climax again herself.

Surely, Edward thought, once that happened the curse would be lifted. He focused on pleasuring her, trying to make it happen swiftly, before he himself lost control. He began to buck his hips slightly in response to her, thrusting as she rocked back onto him. It seemed to drive her wild. Edward felt the walls of her rectum squeezing him. He ground his teeth, refusing to give in. He was thrusting hard now. And he noticed again the absurd bulge appearing each time at her belly. She rested her hands loosely on top of his, and he squeezed her nipples a little harder, pinching them.

Her moans became more like shouts. "Ah! Ah! Ah" with each thrust.

Edward realised she had stopped rocking herself, she was moving solely with his hip thrusts. Her wet slit still sliding on top of his skin. And then he noticed a small gush. A rush of juices flowed freely from her, and Edward squeezed every ounce of his being trying to withhold his cum.

He realised in horror that he had squeezed tightly the princess's nipples, more than he intended, and immediately let go, but the princess's hands grabbed his and she moaned drunkenly: "Don't.. stop!" punctuated by his thrusts. Her juices kept flowing and he felt the walls of her arse constrict rhythmically. Her head lolled back and forwards, as if she were losing consciousness, but her hands remained on top of his, ensuring they didn't stray form her breasts.

"Ah! Uh! uh..." her moans became softer again. And she bit her bottom lip with a look of bliss on her face. She began rocking softly again, and Edward, relieved, stopped his own thrusts.

This must be the end, surely.

After a moment, the princess opened her eyes, and looked down at Edward. She bent forward, until their noses touched, and whispered "That was good." before planting a small kiss on top of his lips.

Edward lay there, the pressure painful in his cock, but slightly lessend now that the princess had had her way. He was waiting for her to climb off and start condemning him for being in cahoots with Deon, who was still masturbating furiously at the other side of the room. But she didn't climb off. She didn't even stop grinding on top of him. Edward felt the pressure building again to an unsustainable level.