A Hero's Rebirth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't promise you all when I'll return, but I can promise I will do it as quickly as possible," I noted. "Know I'll be waiting just as anxiously to return to all of you as you will be for me to get back."

They seemed to accept that, through the inevitable sadness at our separation was there.

As we began cleaning up dinner, a gentle hand slipped into mine and pulled me gently from the room. And I could feel the yearning of a matron in need.

Lymarith gently pulled me in for a kiss. "Master, is it too soon to beg for your attention? I know you just blessed Creadean earlier, but I yearn for you."

Judging by how stiff the words being whispered in my ear made me, I didn't think that would be a problem at all.

I heard the cleaning in the kitchen hasten as Lymarith led me away, and I smiled. For such a seemingly prim and proper society, there wasn't a she-elf in the house that didn't want to watch every time my dick was in one of their sister Matrons. Surely enough, by the time Lymarith had led me to the room, kissed me gently, but passionately, and had our clothes removed, the rest of the Matrons were joining us.

"I like your rules, Master," Narusil admitted with a smile as she stripped down. "Everyone is equal. So if one of us is naked, all present must be as well."

The door then cracked open, and Amura tried to sneak into the room.

"Welcome, rules of the house, if you want to watch, we're all equal and everyone disrobes." Diamiutar informed her.

"But she isn't bound to me, like the rest of you." I protested, "Is she even allowed to... you know?"

Even Amura looked at me in confusion.

"Master... her binding to you may be different, but she is bound just as we are. You have been most gracious to her, but... she is available to you without limits, just as we are." Diamiutar explained.

I remembered what Tavorwen had said about her being 'at my disposal sexually'. It really sunk in that her mother had thrown her away, not just as a slave, but as a sex slave.

"I guess, you can stay if you want. But you know you don't have to..." I relented

Amura just blushed and joined the Matrons in nudity.

She was a stark contrast with all the other fair-skinned beauties. As disgusted as I was with the fact that she was a slave, the fact remained that she was here, willingly and without me pushing for it, she was baring herself to me. Her blue skin was strangely beautiful, and her dark areolas crowned her small succulent breasts. As with all the other members of my household, body hair seemed to be a thing she naturally lacked, so there was nothing to hide the beginnings of the folds of her sex as she stood naked in front of me. She met my gaze and tried to smile, but it was clearly a little awkward for her.

I tried to not stare and instead turned my attention to Lymarith. She pulled me on the bed and let me start warming her body up, caressing her breasts and testing her folds with my fingers. She was already plenty lubricated, as everything about elven sex seemed to go quickly, including how fast they got turned on. I kissed her neck, making her croon, and lightly nibbled and sucked.

"May I treat you this time, Master?" She asked happily.

"If that's what you want." I agreed.

"It is." And with a gentle hand, she led me to lay back.

She moved down, gently massaging and admiring my manhood.

I may have said it before, but I will say it again. If you ever want to feel amazing about your dick, having six smoking hot, naked babes gathered around staring at your dick like it was a literal gift from God, while a seventh strokes you almost drooling in anticipation for how she was about to enjoy it, will do wonders. The erections my matrons seemed to draw out of me with ease were some of the most amazing I've ever had. Maybe it was the way they begged to be bred and be impregnated, maybe it was the way that I could literally feel their desire, no NEED for my cock, or maybe it was how drop-dead gorgeous they all were, but fuck.

Lymarith glanced at Narusil, then wrapped her mouth around my dick.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as her tongue began to work my head and her lips worked the rod.

Narusil had clearly given Lymarith the playbook because while it took her a second, Lymarith started sucking cock like Narusil had. Still not the best blowjob I'd ever had, but fucking good. It was a gentle loving blowjob, and she clearly took pride in the pleasure it brought me. Just like with Narusil, she was still experimenting, but she was a natural. Either that or getting constant emotional feedback about your technique really helped. I was enjoying it too much to think about it.

"Oh, that does seem to be so good." One of the Matrons moaned, I was too busy not giving a fuck about anything other than the mouth wrapped around my cock to care who said it.

The sensation let up for just a second, and I looked down just in time to see Lymarith guide my cock to her pussy and enter her. She took every inch into her love tunnel, then leaned down, and, as short as she was, I had to bend down toward my waist to kiss her as she started using a rocking motion to fuck herself with my dick. Her breasts pressing into the base of my ribs required groping and I supplied it.

Her orgasm quickly built, and I was near climax myself, so it was unsurprising when our orgasms combined, her pussy clamping down and driving me over the edge, then my sperm triggering her full satiating explosion of pleasure.

Then she squirted.

It was then that I discovered just how powerful an orgasm accompanied squirting. Fucking god, it was like the Fourth of July for the Pleasure Fireworks in my head. Moans of pleasure filled the room and I think some of the other Matrons orgasmed just from the sensation coming through our bond.

I lost track of time, space, and everything... All I felt was pleasure.

I don't know how long it lasted, but when I came to myself again. Lymarith was laying on me, my still erect cock still deep inside her. I knew the majority of the cum I'd just deposited in her would be held by her body, in hopes of fertilization, but some still leaked out onto my very wet crotch. Looking around, not a single one of my matrons, or Amura, were on their feet. They all were sitting against walls, laying out on the bed, or sitting in chairs, a blissful look on their faces.

"By the gods..." Groaned Amura, laid out against the wall, her legs spread, caring not a bit that her pussy was fully splayed to me. "What was that?"

"That was the pleasure of our Master." Heilantu moaned happily. "I swear it gets better each time."

Amura caught me watching her, closed her legs, and blushed bright purple, looking away. Her nipples were erect as fuck, like thimbles on her breasts, and unless I was mistaken there was a bit of a puddle of her fluids where her ass sat on the floor.

"Oh... Master..." Lymarith groaned, seeming to rouse from her orgasm-induced daze.

The she-elves slowly rose and towels of some sort were pulled from one of the many baskets in the cubbies in the walls and the floor was cleaned. It seemed Amura wasn't the only one to have left a bit of a puddle. Luckily, they didn't seem to be craving more at the moment, though there was definitely a change in the way Amura was looking at me.

The bed was large, but unless we were piling on deep, not everyone would fit. Tavorwen and Creaden were the first to dress and leave, followed shortly by Amura.

The rest of the Matrons, all those who would be staying in Ealphamir, remained naked and made no pretense of giving me my clothes to sleep in as they piled on the bed. We cuddled and drifted off to sleep.

The following morning I could tell Flendreir and Anbethir were distracted during our time practicing my bladework.

"Is something wrong?" I finally asked.

The two of them exchanged glances and a flush crept into their cheeks.

"Well, tomorrow is a big day... potentially," Flendreir admitted. "It makes one nervous."

I blinked. The Congress of Maidens, of course. Here they were, teaching blade work to their potential new husband... er... master, and hoping they were doing enough to earn their spot permanently in my house. My mind once again began imagining them naked, and I had to shake my head to not start getting excited.

"You see, master, we know you are wise and just. And when you selected your first Matrons... it was clear to all present you were guided." Anbethir explained. "And while we hope we have gained your favor... No one knows how to gain the favor of whatever or whomever is guiding you."

I blinked. It hadn't even occurred to me that I might not pick any of them tomorrow. It had seemed a forgone conclusion in my mind, but they were right. What if I went to pick and I was guided to other maidens? I'm sure that would be crushing to these poor she-elves, who had been elated to be brought into my house to have a chance to put their value on display... only to perhaps have it rejected.

I rested on my sword for a second.

"Well, when I spoke with X'thallion and the other elven gods, it sounded like they were the ones who had been guiding me. And if they guided me to my matrons, I believe they would have guided my matrons to the maidens the gods would want to be chosen next. So I think you can probably have faith in that." I noted.

The look of shock on their faces reminded me how strange it must be for them to have me talk about conversing with their gods. My mind had the image of the situation in reverse, an Elf showing up on earth and talking to a woman saying, "Well, when I was talking with Jesus and God yesterday, they said you would make a good wife." The fact that he was an elf and used fucking magic might actually make that a plausible sentence, but I still bet it would be weird.

I tried not to stick my foot in my mouth for the rest of the time practicing my blade work, but I found it harder and harder not to admire their asses, breasts, and hips in the tight-fitting elven leather they wore.

When I got to the Academy, Narusil paced for a moment, then growled. Amura, who always went wherever I did, just sat on a cushion that seemed to have been left there for her after the first few times we came.

"I don't understand how someone so gifted could learn so slowly." She finally admitted. "How hard can it be to get your spells right?"

I grimaced. I had been afraid that I wasn't living up to her expectations of me.

"You'll have to keep practicing somehow while you are on your diplomatic missions," She declared. "But I don't want to send you on your way with only one spell, incomplete though it may be. Today you learn Lightning Jolt and Frost Impact. Frost Impact should be the simplest so let's begin with that."

She led me to my spot, deployed the targets then took her spellcasting stance in her own rune circle.

She brought up her arms, one behind her elbow bent, fist clenched. Her other arm was extended in front of her, straight with her hand open, palm pointed forward.

"Rafror!" She declared, bringing her fist forward.

As her fist reached the apex of the strike, a blue-white nimbus flared around her hand and then shot across the room, splashing on the target like a flame, but leaving frost in its wake instead of burn marks.

She guided me into the stance, which was simple enough.

"Now, Cold energy is delicate. You cannot simply mix it with your will as you do with fire, for it is a polar opposite. Like Positive and negative energies. You must only merge them at the final moment." Narusil explained.

"Wait, cold 'energy'? Cold isn't an energy, it is an absence of heat." I stated in confusion.

She looked at me in bewilderment. "Who taught you such nonsense?"

I was taken aback.

"All things are energy. Earth, wind, fire, ice, sound, lightning. For each energy, there is a reverse energy, with fire and ice being most common and easily understood." Narusil countered.

"In one hand, I hold the flame, the energy of heat." Narusil declared, lifting a hand and commanding, "Amarihafra."

A ball of flame appeared, hovering above her hand.

"In the other, I hold Racal, the energy of cold." She declared, lifting her other hand, "Amarira."

A matching blue-white ball of... what looked similar to fire, but instead of the flames flickering up like a normal fire, they flickered down, seeming to hit a barrier above her hand and spreading every direction above her hand, though not reaching far before they disappeared.

"So... like an anti-fire? A cold flame?" I tried to wrap my head around the idea. It broke every rule of physics I knew.

Well, that wasn't quite true. It was like... Matter and Antimatter. Anti-matter existed, or so I was given to believe, and it was just that negative matter. So if Antimatter existed... why couldn't anti-fire?

"Anti-fire? Either the translation is strange indeed or your words are... peculiar. I suppose so long as it allows you to think of the energy properly, I don't think it matters what you call it." Narusil laughed.

She made a swirling, closing motion with her hands and the flame and anti-flame disappeared.

"To cast this spell, think of the most... anti-fire... thing you can. If the concept is hard for you, perhaps it is best if you do not worry about overdoing this. We are in a place of safety after all. So imagine the anti-fire in your fist. And imagine the force of your will in your forward hand. Then, as you bring your fist forward, speak the word 'Rafror' and combine them at the last moment as your fist reaches your outstretched hand. You must do this while aiming as well." Narusil instructed.

Damn... this was not going to be easy.

At least she was right, my Ember Bolt had been pretty blown out of proportion a few times and the wards had kept it contained, so I shouldn't have to worry about anything.

I took the stance again and tried to imagine the idea of 'anti-fire', like the blue flames she had conjured. I thought of a lecture one of the engineers had given me about why the idea of antimatter should worry me, and how destructive it could be. I thought of how fucking cold liquid nitrogen was. My brain tried to mix those ideas together and I hoped I had it at least somewhat right.

I was getting better at imagining my will, and I picked out my target.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Rafror!" I yelled like some Dragonball Z character or something, cause I felt cartoon as fuck with this stance.

I splashed the will in, just at the last second, and hoped anything would happen.

It didn't.

"It seems your idea of anti-fire wasn't steady enough," Narusil noted. "Try again."

Wasn't firm enough? Okay, I imagined a glacier, dry ice, the smoky coldness.

I took my stance and tried again. Fearing I hadn't pushed my will hard enough, I really pushed it.

The next thing I knew I was lying on my back, my right arm tingling and I couldn't feel my fingers.

"MASTER!" Narusil screamed, and the two elves present ran to my side.

My hand was coated in a frosty substance. I sat up and the target I had aimed at was in the middle of what looked like a frost explosion.

"Is he injured?" Amura demanded.

"No, he seems okay, just unprepared for... whatever that was." She noted.

The frosty substance was quickly turning to steam off my hand. After just seconds I could move my fingers again and worked them back to feeling.

"By Y-.... By X'Thallion, is that what his spell did?" Amura gaped, looking at the spiky pillar of ice.

"Yes... I just wasn't expecting this reaction." Narusil noted. "Let's work on moderating that so you don't end up on your ass every time you cast this spell."

It took a few minutes for my hand to fully defrost.

"Let's try that again," Narusil suggested, and Amura fled back to the entryway where she was behind the protection of the runes.

"Alright," I noted.

Less cold and less will. I tried again. I took my stance. Imagining ice cubes and performing the casting.

This time, I was able to maintain my feet, knowing to brace, though the spell was still significantly more powerful than Narusil's had been, and I had a touch of frost on my hand after the spell went off, but the burst of ice on the target was much more reasonable as well.

"Much better, we'll get a few more successful... enough... casts of Frost Impact, then we'll do Lightning Jolt." Narusil declared. "Now, for most, the chill of casting the spell doesn't do much, but they don't have to protect their hand. You, however, cast with such overwhelming power that you must consider the rebound of the magic. Since it is your spell, perhaps it may be simple..."

She thought for a moment. "When splashing your will into the ice, imagine it wrapping around your hand. This may be all that is required."

That was harder than you'd think. It was a split second and concentrating on wrapping the will around my hand made concentrating on everything else harder. It took me about six tries before I managed to get off the Frost Impact spell again, but with the will wrapping around my hand, the frost didn't affect me at all.

Once I'd worked it out, three of my next four spells went off without a hitch, though one did fail.

"That will have to suffice." Narusil declared. "Let's move on to Lightning Jolt."

She took a wide stance. She started with both hands together, her two middle fingers curled to her palms, and her pointers, pinkies, and thumbs touching the matching finger on the opposite hand, spread wide. She raised her right elbow and pulled her hands apart, pushing her left hand forward as she pulled her right hand back like she was aiming a slingshot. Her forward hand was shifted to be palm and her fingers forward toward her target, with her back hand pointing the same way.

"Likra saif! "Narusil barked, her backhand twisting like breaking the line between her hands.

An arc of lightning snapped from her forward hand to the target, leaving a small scorch mark that disappeared after a few moments. For the general level of precision, I'd seen from Narusil, it was surprisingly nowhere near the center.

I'd learned that these were 'self-healing' targets, like some I had used back home, except instead of simply being a spongy substance that would minimize the harm done, it actually reverted to its previous state of being. The fact that I had managed to actually destroy two of them by accident with my Ember Bolt spell had been a source of amazement and grumpiness on Narusil's part.

"Lightning is a temperamental element. Difficult to aim with any degree of accuracy, but potent when you land a hit." Narusil noted. "Lightning is a dynamic force, present in all things. Instead of imagining lighting as a concept, and then adding your will to it, you must imagine your will as a hand, gripping the lightning energy in the air before you, and pulling it apart as you spread your hands. Then, as you utter the words of magic, 'Likra saif' you must prepare for the lightning to attempt to return to its original location, and beyond, based on the amount of force with which you willed it apart. Too little force and the jolt will not reach its intended target, too much and it will likely not arch around your target."

This made sense to me, you were effectively pulling electrons off of a patch of air, making it positively charged, and pushing it away, while pulling back the electrons in a negatively charged patch. It only made sense to me, based on what I'd seen when Narusil released the spell, that the electrons were actually held at your front hand, no matter what you imagined and the action was simply controlling where the positive charge was.

Or at least I hope that was what happened. Otherwise, I was really misunderstanding things here. Of course, I was assuming physics was even the same in this universe. Magic was a thing here, so who knew if electrons, protons, and shit were even a thing here.