A Hike to Remember

Story Info
A wife gives her husband a surprise on an anniversary hike.
3.1k words
4.43
13.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five years of marriage, I decided to surprise my wife with a nice relaxing anniversary weekend at a cabin out in the hills. A long weekend for just the two of us. Away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Away from the kids. Away from work. Just me and my wife. She'd been working hard at her new job for the past few months, and this was her first time to be able to just relax. After a long five hour drive, we arrived at the cabin late in the evening. It was a quaint building in a log cabin style. Big enough for a small family, but not much more. There was a hot tub within walking distance of the door, but not much else. The cabin was completely surrounded by trees with nothing else around for miles. Worth every penny, in my opinion.

After unloading the car, we settled on a small sofa in front of an old cast iron fireplace. Christine laughed as I struggled to build a fire, fumbling with the ancient levers and knobs on the fireplace that was undoubtedly twice as old as I was. Fifteen minutes later, I returned to the couch to snuggle up with my wife.

"I have a surprise for you," I gently whispered in her ear. Leaning forward and digging through a small travel backpack I'd packed, I pulled out a small rectangular box with a little red bow on it. As I rose up to give it to her, I could see the look of unexpected shock on her face. We'd promised years ago to not exchange gifts on occasions like this, but work had been good to me and I'd stashed a little aside for something special. She opened her mouth to speak, most likely to object, but I simply put a finger to her lips and whispered "no buts. Just open it." Her face shifted into a playful glare as I lowered my finger. Resigning to the fact that there was nothing to fight about, she slowly opened the box. Her eyes went wide when she saw its contents. Out of the box she lifted a long, thin platinum chain with a pendant at the end of it. Like the chain, the pendant was made of platinum and was shaped like a flower. The flower was adorned with rubies, and matched perfectly the tattoo of the same flower that resided on her hip. She sat there in silence, simply looking at it, as if trying to burn the image of it into her brain. The stones glimmered in the firelight. What seemed like hours later, she finally broke the silence.

"Oh honey," she said quietly, her voice almost hoarse, "I... It's beautiful. I don't know what to say."

"So don't say anything. You mean everything to me and I just thought you deserved something nice."

"But I didn't get you anything! I feel awful!"

"Seeing you try that on will be more than enough of a present for me."

With a smile, she undid the clasp and wrapped the chain around her neck., The pendant hung delicately, coming to rest on her chest right above her breasts.

"It's perfect on you," I whispered. Not a second after the words left my mouth did she pull me into her and give me the biggest hug she possibly could. Pulling back, she planted a soft kiss on my lips. A kiss that told me she loved me. I melted into her and kissed her back. While I was hoping this was going to lead somewhere fun; we were both exhausted and I didn't want to push her. We spent a few minutes kissing before we both settled into the creaky bed at the end of the room. Feeling relieved that she enjoyed her gift, I closed my eyes and slept the day away.

The sun was just coming up through the windows when I opened my eyes. While the bed was old and creaky, I felt extremely rested and ready for the day ahead. As I turned to the side, I realized that my wife was already up, which was a surprise as she is not much of a morning person. The bed creaked as I stretched and sat up. My wife must have heard the noise as she instantly rounded the corner with a cup of coffee.

"You look like you slept well," she said jokingly as she handed me the coffee. I let her image soak into my eyes. She was still wearing the short thin nightgown from the night before, and she was very clearly wearing no panties.

"You relax and drink this. I have a surprise for you." Without even giving me a chance to respond, she turned and headed back towards the kitchen. She made it very apparent that she was teasing me as she swayed her round ass, turning back to make sure I was looking. She rounded the corner and I rested my head against the headboard, taking my first sip of the delicious coffee. I fiddled around on my phone for a bit and slowly sipped at my coffee, my mind distracted with thoughts of what her surprise could be. My stomach growled, clearly hoping the surprise was breakfast. As I let out a chuckle, she shouted from the kitchen around the corner.

"Ready for your surprise?" My wife wasn't normally one to give surprises, so I was excited at the prospect.

"You've got me excited, of course I'm ready," I shouted to her. She rounded the corner and my eyes went as wide as they possibly could. There stood my wife, but it was in a way I had never seen her before. She wore a pair of cut-off denim shorts that, from the lack of frayed threads, had clearly just been made. They went up to her mid-thigh and accentuated her curvy hips perfectly. A thin white tank top covered her chest and stomach, clearly pulling tightly against her breasts. It was very apparent that she was wearing no bra as her large dark nipples shown through the thin fabric. God I loved those nipples. A flannel button up shirt was on top of that, but unbuttoned and tied at the stomach. She wore a pair of dark aviator glasses and her hair was up in a ponytail. It was, without a doubt, the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She slowly turned, as if to model her new outfit for me. I soaked in every inch of her. At 35, she was still as sexy to me as she'd ever been. I let my eyes drink in her thighs, her round ass, her breasts, all of it.

"So," she said, breaking me free from my shock, "what do you think? I know it's not near as nice as what you gave me, but I think I did pretty good."

Without saying a word, I set down my now empty coffee cup and bolted out of bed. I ran to her and took her into my arms, kissing her deeply. She responded similarly, pushing her body into me and kissing me. My erection was pushing into her stomach. She reached down and started stroking me, making me unconsciously moan into her mouth, our lips never separating. Giving my cock one big squeeze, she broke free from my kiss.

"I've got more in store for you, but first you need to get dressed. We have a long hike ahead of us and I want to get an early start," she said to me playfully. She gave me a wink and then went back around the corner into the kitchen. I was honestly frustrated at the lack of sexual release, but she was right. This hike was the main reason we'd come out here and it would be a shame if we couldn't get it done. Reluctantly, I stripped out of my shorts and changed into my hiking clothes. Every once in a while, I would catch her humming to herself, swinging her hips back and forth. I was unsure if she was just doing this to tease me, or if she was genuinely enjoying her outfit. We got back into the car and proceeded to the small town.

During the short drive to the trail, my mind was constantly shifting between confusion and lust. My wife must have sensed this. She placed her hand on my leg and gave me a sweet smile, as if to tell me to calm down and enjoy the day. Taking a deep breath, we pulled into the trail parking lot.

The park was pretty empty, most likely due to it being the off-season. A young couple sat on a picnic blanket enjoying what seemed to be a romantic outing. An elderly man was sitting on a bench while he watched two children playing with a frisbee. Other than that there was nobody around. My wife and I hitched on our backpacks and began down the trail. The trail was long, with some pretty rocky uphill sections. Definitely a test of my physical fitness. Regardless, I felt confident in my abilities. My wife must have felt the same as she took her pace up and walked ahead of me. I didn't mind this one bit. It gave me a perfect view of her curvy ass swaying in those shorts. She quickly turned to look at me, as if to make sure my eyes were planted right where she wanted them to be. Upon confirming that, she gave me a big wink and sprinted ahead.

"Catch me if you can," she yelled playfully back to me. Without hesitating, I took off at my top speed. When I was about 50 feet from her, she rounded a large rock and disappeared. Picking up my pace, I rounded the corner and came to a dead stop. Two things caught my eye. One was the uphill climb ahead of us. It was steep, with large flat stones laid down to create some sort of primitive staircase. It must have been 300 feet high. But it was the second thing that caught my attention that had me the most excited. My wife stood at the bottom of the steps facing me, with her shirt lifted up and her breasts completely exposed. God I loved those breasts. Sure they might not have been as tight as they used to be, but being 35 and having two kids gave them that sexy MILF natural hang that I love. Her large nipples pointed straight out from the cool breeze. Before I could say anything to her, she pulled her shirt down, blew me a kiss, and started up the stone steps.

I was quick to follow her. The climb was rough, but my mind racing kept my attention away from the physical exertion. Everything from the start of the day kept playing over and over in my mind. Her morning tease with the outfit, the playfulness with the waitress, her public flashing just now, her overall giddiness. It was so much that my head felt like it was swirling. I hadn't even noticed we'd reached the top thanks to my distraction, although I was noticeably fatigued with my breathing. Maybe not in as good a shape as I thought! I took the water bottle from my pack and took several large gulps. Handing my wife the bottle, I noticed she was breathing just as heavily. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, sweat making the thin shirt cling to her skin. She was every bit as beautiful as the day we met.

After a short break, we continued on the trail, regaining our physical abilities on the flatter terrain. My wife held my hand as we walked, occasionally giving it a squeeze. As the trees around the path thickened my wife pulled my arm and dragged me into the woods off, leaving the trail behind us. We walked for a minute before we came to the edge of a small clearing near a drop-off.

"I just want you to know how much I love you," she whispered in my ear, "and I know it's not as fancy as a necklace, but I have one more present for you. Sit over there." She pointed to a large flat rock near the edge. Eager to get my surprise, I sat down on the rock, taking another drink from my bottle. Setting her backpack on the ground, my wife came up to me and kneeled down between my spread legs.

I couldn't believe what was happening. My wife was about to give me a blowjob in the middle of a hike. I don't think I'd ever been more turned on. Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought so. My wife undid my shorts and pulled out my aching cock.

"Wow, I don't think you've ever been this hard," she said before pulling my cockhead into her mouth. Slowly she worked her head up and down, her cheeks hollowing with the suction. I was in heaven. There was a beautiful view ahead of me and I was having my prick serviced by an eager brunette. She picked up her speed, moaning with each bob of her head. She was enjoying this as much as I was. I wasn't sure if it was the exhibitionism or just the fantastic blowjob itself, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. She must have sensed this as she grabbed my dick in her left hand, jerking me off fast. With her right hand, she lifted up her shirt exposing her wonderful breasts. This sight pushed me over the edge. My body shook as my orgasm hit me with full force. My wife's hand slowed, pointing my throbbing cock towards her chest just in time for the first blast of cum to splatter against her fight breast. Another blast, and another one. Rope after rope of cum hit my wife in the chest until the final few spurts fell unceremoniously on the ground below. Bringing her head back down, my wife took my cock into her mouth, cleaning off the last few bits of cum. The sensation sent a shiver down my spine. With a popping sound, she pulled her mouth off my cock.

I sat there, exhausted and satisfied like I never had been before. She stood in front of me and kissed me deeply. The taste of cum was on her lips, but I didn't care. It was the deepest, most passionate kiss I'd ever received. Her tongue twisted in my mouth, wrapping itself around my tongue. Our kiss broke and she bent over to give my deflated cock one last kiss. Standing up, I got my first full view of her cum splattered chest. The right breast seemed to catch the most, with a sizable drop hanging from her nipple. I stood up and packed my empty dick back into my shorts. She took my place laying down on the rock.

"I'm not going to bother asking if you enjoyed that, since I seem to be wearing the evidence," she said to me playfully, "but we have a bit of a problem. I'm in desperate need of release before we go any further." She wiggled her shorts and panties down, spreading her legs so that I could get a full view of her pussy. She was clearly wet as her swollen lips were glistening. She lifted up her shirt, once again giving me a perfect view of her hanging breasts. I started to approach her, eager to help her with an orgasm, but she put her hand up to stop me.

"Nuh uh, mister," she cooed, "You just get to watch." I was in heaven. She knew I loved to watch her get herself off, so this was truly a treat. Reaching down into her backpack, she pulled out a large flesh colored dildo. Any other man might be jealous seeing their girl get themselves off with a fake dick that was bigger than their own, but to me it was insanely hot. She rubbed the head of the fake prick against her clit, slickening it up. Once sufficiently lubricated, she slowly inserted it into her dripping pussy. A deep moan escaped my wife's throat as she worked the large member deeper with each thrust. When she got the dildo in as far as she could, she flipped a switch on the bottom of it causing it to whir to life. She yelped in shock as the vibrations started tickling every inch of her sex. She started slowly pulling the dildo in and out, moaning with each thrust as her pussy lips gripped the large rubber member.

I felt my own arousal growing again. I stepped in closer to my wife, wanting to get a nice close view. "Nope, no touching," she gasped as she continued to fuck herself with the dildo.

"Oh, don't worry, I won't. I'm enjoying the show too much." She told me I couldn't touch her, but that sure as hell didn't mean I couldn't touch myself. I undid my shorts once again, freeing my newly hard cock from its confines. I started jerking on my own cock, matching the rhythm of the large one thrusting in and out of her. Neither of us spoke, we were both just focused on our own pleasure. My wife picked up the pace, and so did I to match. With a final thrust, her back arched.

"Oh fuck," she called out as her orgasm shook her whole body. This pushed me over the edge. Moving in closer, I unloaded my second orgasm of the day onto the very dildo that my wife had buried in her cunt. While a much smaller load than before, the semen dripped down the shaft and down into the crack of her ass. I was spent, and from the glazed look in her eyes, she was too. He chest heaved, her breasts hanging to the sides with my cum still staining them. I once again packed away my limp member, and watched intently as she pulled the large dildo from her pussy. It came out with a plop and left her hole looking somewhat stretched. Putting the dildo back into the backpack, I reached my hand out to her to help her up. She took it and I pulled her into another deep kiss, this time me being the aggressive one. I mauled her ass with my hands as we kissed, pulling her closer. Her cum splattered tits pushed into me and I could feel my left over wetness seep through my shirt.

I stepped back, admiring the hot mess before me. Her face was flushed and she stood there with her tits out and shorts around her ankles. Her pussy and thighs were soaked from her juices. She pulled her shirt down, pulled up her shorts, and grabbed my hand to lead me back to the trail.

"This is the hottest thing I think we've ever done," I told her, gripping her hand tightly.

"Happy anniversary," she whispered.