All Comments on 'A Hillsman Remembers'

by BaldMerkin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
stewartbstewartbabout 1 month ago

Great story with an interesting premise. So ... there are to be continued chapters. Would have been nice to have known at the beginning and also how many we could expect so I could have decided if was worth my time and effort since sometimes part 2 never shows up ... sometimes it's a month or more til it does. If your planning on chapters how about letting the reader in on the plan? This is a pet peeve of mine ... as mentioned many times. Thank you.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, looking forward to reading more. Thanks

BaldMerkinBaldMerkin18 days agoAuthor

Hi @stewartb,

Thank you for your comment.

I also like to read the full story – as I have mentioned in one of my previous series – without having to wait months for the followup chapters. I'm sorry that I have upset you in not doing that this time.

I released this story to see if people were interested in such a story, and it seems that they are, so I will continue releasing Hillsman stories.

There are at least thirteen stories in this series and I'm also writing a separate series that I started months ago, so it'll be a while before they are all ready to publish.

Each Hillsman story is very long and I would like to be able to have series within this Hillsman series, but currently the Literotica web interface doesn't allow that. Hopefully, that will change.

I'm trying to write each sub-series so that they can be read as a separate story, but I can see that I haven't been successful in doing that this time. I apologise for upsetting you and I hope to correct that as I release each Hillsman, sub-series story.

Again, thank you for you comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaldMerkin@BaldMerkin
I have some stories in my head that just won't go away so I've written them down. Maybe some other people would like to read my stories so I'm publishing them on Literotica. I hope that you enjoy. I'm working on another long story so please be patient with me as I finish all ...