All Comments on 'A Hippie Girl's Agenda'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I see I'm not the only one who finds your submissions to be technically perfect, yet utterly lacking in anything hot and/or erotic. This just is not your forte and it never will be, as that skill is something that cannot be taught. Whatever you are seeing in your mind is not being imparted to the reader. Erotica requires the reader to be engaged in all the senses and to feel the heat and excitement. Your stories have none of that. Running through a list of various sex acts or positions can be boring when in a "He did this and then she did that" way.

" At one point I was running my fingers through her hair and I slipped up. "Oh Michelle, your mouth is so nice on me." Clary stopped and looked up, but she smiled. "That's okay, I know you've been really short on sex recently."

A young guy getting a blowjob says it's "nice'? You actually sound bored as though you might as well be saying, "Oh, Michelle, this coffee is nice", and she replies as though she's saying, "I got a new coffee maker."

With your talent for literate writing, I think you'd be very good at crime stories, either fictional or true. Such books are meticulously detailed and absorbing, and nothing sexual is needed. Just a suggestion!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
179 Followers
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...