Lost Lands: Honeypot

Story Info
Beck falls to the beembos and joins the hive.
3k words
4.66
24k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers

A return to the hive and a demonstration of just how the beembos recruit new members to their fold. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

oOo

Oh, this wasn't good.

This wasn't good at all.

Beck was lost. Lost and tired and dizzy and horny. So fucking horny. He'd been in the hive too long. Much too long. He looked about the golden walls for some clue of where he was, but they all looked the same. The same melty, oozy, golden goop that defined every beembo hive and every passage that intertwined through it.

No. Not good was an understatement. This was a fucking disaster.

And it was so hot!

Gasping, he adjusted his collar, only to snatch his hand back. No. No. Not that. Anything but his meld cloak. Even now it shimmered, mimicking the walls of the hive. A dozen times it had saved him from patrols. Those brown skinned beauties, their eyes golden, their bodies tufted with black and yellow fuzz while breasts engorged with honey bounced tantalizingly.

Beck knew too well what would happen to him if he was caught. It wasn't that beembos didn't take kindly to people trying to steal their honey. In fact, they loved it. Because then they could be so very kind to the would-be interloper. Could cuddle him and nuzzle him. Stroke him and tease him. Get him all horny and desperate and needy and... and...

Melty.

Beck gulped. It wasn't a fate he'd wish on his worst enemy. Which meant he had to get out of the hive. But he'd never make it if he overheated. Maybe... maybe just one layer. After all, he was already so overdressed. Just a few buttons. Just to let the air in. To breathe.

He was blushing by the time he managed to divest himself of his shirt, tossing it aside. Bare chested, his meld cloak still about him, he moved down the maze once more. He had to get out. Had to collect himself.

Stupid. Stupid. He'd been so sure of himself entering their hive. So certain he could get the honey and get out. But it was never really that easy. Not with the denizens of the Lost Lands. Not in the Wire Woods.

His head was pounding. Gods and gallows he was hot. His head spinning from the low, humming tone which vibrated through the hive. The beating of the beembo's wings, as well he knew. The sound was never ending. Insidiously soothing. Just so easy to let go. To be at ease. To give in.

No. Had to get out. Had to get honey. Had to keep walking. Keep moving. Head spinning. Ringing. Humming and humming away.

Hot. Too hot. Needed to be cooler. His hands were already undoing his belt before he knew what was happening. But that was right. He had to take them off. Had to get rid of them. Had to be cool. The belt clinked, and his pants sloughed off, pooling to the ground. Leaving him in nothing but his boxers and his cloak. He looked down at his pants.

And his shirt.

He stared at them dimly for a moment. Hadn't... hadn't he left that? Hadn't he been walking away?

Oh.

Oh. He'd... he'd gone in a circle. What a silly thing to do. A silly, ditzy thing. Like something a bimbo would do. A silly, horny little bimbo. He giggled.

Wait. He hadn't giggled. But someone had.

Beck turned sharply about. More giggles echoed up the passage, along with the stronger thrum of wings. He looked about desperately. Couldn't run. Had to hide. He pushed himself up against the wall, gathering up the meld cloak around him, the fabric shimmering until he looked like just another honeyed lump in the wall.

Just in time.

Around the corner the trio came. They floated, wings humming, tan skin shimmering in the golden light that flowed from the walls, demonstrating their perfect forms in excruciating detail. Their honey blonde hair. Their golden, swirling eyes. Their delicate feet and, waspish waists and hips tufted with yellow and black fluff, framing a shaven cunny. And their breasts... oh those wonderful, full, perky breasts. Beck felt his cock stiffen further against the fabric of his underpants as he got an eyeful of those glorious tits.

The trio were marked otherwise as well. One wore a red rose in her hair, another had a tattoo of a butterfly in the juncture of her breasts, and the third wore a pair of dandelions poking out of her curly blonde locks like a pair of antennae.

Dandelion stopped suddenly with a gasp. "What's this?" the beembo said, squatting down and plucking up Beck's shirt. "Oh sisters! Look!"

Rose leaned over Dandelion's shoulder and gasped. "Oh no! Someone lost their shirt!"

"That's silly!" Butterfly giggled. "No one wears clothes in the hive. They would get so terribly hot."

"I know. But, someone did. Oh! And pants too!"

Rose touched her lip, her spiral eyes slowly turning. "Oooh! Then. It must have been... an intruder!"

The other two gasped, then giggled in delight. "An intruder! Oh gosh! What a silly little bimbo," Dandelion giggled. "We have to find them first! We can play with them so much!"

She squeaked as Rose suddenly snuck up behind her, wrapping her arms around her sister. "You're so right! We have to. Then we can play with them. Like this..."

"Mnnn!" Dandelion moaned as her sister grasped her plump breasts, fingers sinking into those pair of browned orbs, rubbing teasing circles around budding nipples.

"And lick their little pussy. Like this," Butterfly purred, kneeling before Dandelion, grasping the other beembo's generous hips before playfully running her tongue up that honeyed slit.

"Oooooh!" Dandelion moaned, giggling.

Beck swallowed, unable to look away from the debauched scene. Not daring to move lest he betray himself. But the heat of the hive beat through him. The sound of the trio's wings, humming in pleasure, their moans and gasps and whimpers as they toyed with their helpless sister engorging his cock with desire.

He didn't even realize his hand was around his shaft until it was. He whimpered, soft as a kitten's mewl, his fingers wrapping around his throbbing cock. Slowly stroking himself. Not too fast. Not fast enough to break the illusion of his cloak.

"Oh sisters. Sisters! Oh gods yes. Yes!" Dandelion moaned, whimpering. "Ohhhhh!"

"And we'll play with him so much," Rose murmured, licking Dandelion's neck, her wings humming with that wonderful song of promised pleasure and mind melting tones. "Play with him and give him all the sweet honey he could ever want. Let him drink it down like a good boy. A good, silly, bimbo boy."

"And play with... with his little cock," Dandelion gasped, her hips twitching as Butterfly continued her oral assault on the other beembo's hot slit. "Mnnn! Make him... make him such a good boy. Such a good slut. Such a pretty boy..."

Their eyes were spinning. Spinning. Beck couldn't look away. Couldn't make a sound. And couldn't help the soft whimpers as he stroked himself. No. No. Not too fast. Couldn't break the illusion. Couldn't be found. Couldn't be taken by those three lovely beembos. Those wonderful, honeyed girls. Couldn't be played with. Toyed with. Fucked and loved and drowned in pleasure and honey like a good bimbo. Like a good, silly, stupid slut.

He was panting. Gasping. His hand was sliding up and down his cock so quick. He couldn't stop. Soft ripples of light shimmered over his cloak as the illusion struggled to maintain itself. He had to stop. He had to. But he just couldn't. It felt soooo gooood!

"Yes!" Dandelion moaned, her breasts heaving under her sister's hands, her nipples oozing sweet honey, Rose kissing and licking her helpless sister's neck. "Ooooh yesss! Yes! Ah! Ahn! Cummiiiiiing!"

Her cry rose, joining the song of their thrumming wings. A crescendo of pleasure. A peak of delight. Her juices flowed free, eagerly lapped up by Butterfly.

"Mnnnnn!" Beck whimpered as he came, spurting into his cloak, shuddering with the force of his peak, his head fogged with the heat and the pleasure and the sweet smell of honey flowing free.

Panting, he collapsed against the wall of the hive, his heart pounding from the force of his orgasm.

His shimmering cloak was suddenly pulled free. He looked up and found the trio surrounding him, smiling down on him with such delight that he couldn't help but smile back.

"Here he is!" Rose giggled. "I knew he was around here somewhere."

"Awww, and he enjoyed our show! Look at that," Dandelion said, the tip of her finger touching the underside of his spent cock. Beck whimpering as that gentle digit slid up his shaft, causing it to stiffen ever so slightly.

"What a naughty boy. Masturbating while watching us."

"Ohhh, but we're not mad."

"Oh no. Of course not! Just so sad."

"So very sad."

"Because he didn't get to join us."

"And he so deserves it. Doesn't he?"

"Oh yes. Silly bimbos always deserve to have fun."

Beck opened his mouth, unsure what he meant to say. But he had to say something. Deny he was some silly bimbo. But no sooner had he opened his mouth, then Dandelion pushed forward, and filled it with a honeyed nipple.

And oh it was soooo gooood.

Beck's eyes fluttered, his lips automatically sucking on that budding teat. Sweet, heady honey poured into his mouth, drowning his tongue in syrupy sweetness. He whimpered, his legs shaking, his cock stiffening despite his orgasm. His fear fading, lost in a haze of sugary sweetness.

Dandelion moaned softly. "Ooooh, he's sooo greedy."

"Silly bimbos always are," Rose tittered. "They just can't help sucking. And sucking. And sucking like a good. Silly. Slut."

Beck whimpered, his cock throbbing as her every word was matched with a stroke of his cock. His cock so hard. So needy. So eager.

"Awww. Can we keep him?"

"Silly. We can't keep a human in the hive."

"Oooh! But what if... what if he was a sister!"

"Oh!" Butterfly gasped, clapping her hands in delight. "You're so right! Silly humans can't be kept in the hive. But a pretty beembo can!"

"Mmmm. How about it? Does our silly little thief want to be a pretty beembo?"

Beck didn't understand what they were talking about. He could only look up, eyes full of helpless need. Every sound from him a mewl or a whimper of pure pleasure.

The trio giggled in delight. Their hands were on him. Lifting him. Their wings were humming as they bore him away, down the golden passages of the hive. Every turn made the air warmer. Heavier. The humming of the wings louder.

He gasped as he was suddenly dropped onto a soft bed. A round chamber whose ceiling glowed like coloured glass, spreading down warm hues of gold and red and sparkling pink. He looked up as the trio gathered around him, beaming. Dandelion brought out a pitcher.

The sight stirred the heaviness of his mind. Parted the fog. A memory surged to the forefront. A warning given long ago. Of what pure royal honey could do to a mortal. "N-no," he gasped, trying to wriggled away. "Not... not that..."

"Aw. Poor boy," Butterfly giggled as she crawled onto the bed, onto him. He looked into her swirling eyes as she straightened atop him, her plump, firm breasts swelling from her chest, her quim hovering above his twitching cock. "Don't worry. We just want to help you. Help you be the bestest, perfect bimbo you can be."

"Please..."

Butterfly giggled, then lowered herself.

And words were beyond him.

Beck moaned as those velvety depths engulfed his twitching cock in warmth. As Butterfly moaned and began to rise and fall, the tattoo between her tits seeming to flutter its wings as her full breasts bounced on her chest.

Dandelion and Rose giggled with delight. "Aw, he likes it!"

"Of course he does. He's a good boy."

"How silly of him though. To come all the way to try and steal our honey."

"Like, totes! After all, we'd be sooo happy to give him all the best honey he could want."

The two beembos exchanged a look, giggled again, and tilted the pitcher. Liquid gold poured down, thick and heavy, and into Beck's open mouth.

The flavour hit his tongue like an explosion. He was in heaven. Golden heaven. Torpid warmth spread through him from the honey. Filling him. Tingling. Growing in his cock. His chest. He moaned, arching weakly, his cock pulsing as he came into Butterfly's molten cunt. Every pulse of his cock echoing through him, draining him.

Changing him.

He felt his chest swell. Pert, small breasts growing. He groaned as his cock shortened within the rippling cunt of the beembo. Honey, so sweet, so good, coursing through him. Filling him. Swelling his chest further. His hips outward. His waist thinning to a perfect, waspish hourglass.

"Oooh! He's like, looking so pretty!" Dandelion giggled.

"He is! He is! And pretty sluts get more honey!" Rose said as she tipped the pitcher over again.

Beck whimpered. Gasped. Drowned in honey. Lost in pleasure. His head was so thick. Sloshing. Stuffed with honey and happiness and pleasure. He was giggling, no longer fighting it. No longer resisting. He guzzled the honey like an addict. Drunk. Lost. The feeling of his breasts growing, swelling, filled him. The pulse of his cock as he came again echoing through him. The sensation of his cock shrinking within those rippling folds too much. Too good.

But then Butterfly slowed, her tits never losing their bounce, but the tattoo slowing its flutter. The pitcher was tipped back, the flow of honey stopping. Beck whimpered.

"Awwww," Butterfly crooned, rocking her hips, just enough to keep his tiny cock hard. Just enough to make him tighten with the verge of orgasm. "Does our pretty little boy want to cum again?"

"Y-yes!" Beck gasped. "C-cum! Wanna... wanna cum!"

"Oh, but, um, if you do," Dandelion mused, the flowers in her hair swaying as she tilted her head in thought. "Your little dick will like, totally be lost! You'll just be another pretty beembo."

"Oh no!" Rose cried, her fingers flying to her lips to mask her smile. "But, he didn't come here to be a pretty, bouncy beembo. He came here to be a brave thief and steal our honey."

"Surely he doesn't want that?" Butterfly giggled, her hip moving, massaging his microscopic cock, her wings humming with that mind melting thrum. "Mmm. But he is so close. His cock is already just soooo tiny. Why, he's almost a beembo already! Does he want to be? Does he want to lose even that little bit of manhood and just be another pretty beembo slut?"

Beck was so confused. So horny. So silly and sticky and sugary sweetened that he could only nod. "Y-yes! Wanna... wanna c-cum! Wanna be... be..."

Dandelion smirked. "A pretty," she cooed, turning over the pitcher.

"Silly," Rose crooned.

"Bimbo," Butterfly moaned as she again plunged his cock inside of her.

And Beck was lost.

The honey hit his tongue, and his mind went blank. His whimper of pleasure as he came a final time lost in the gooey honey. His cock pumping the last of his cum and inverting, forming the bud of a new clit, a pussy slick and parting with lush folds. His breasts burgeoning as that wonderous warmth throbbed through his chest, forming a pair of perfect, pretty tits. Striped fuzz of black and gold grew on hips and wrists and neck. Pain lanced her back as her new wings burst into being, fluttering with ecstasy.

Butterfly moaned, lazily lifting herself off and looking down at the newly made bimbo. Beck lay there, panting, weak, flushed with warmth and achingly feminine curves.

"Awwww, you look so pretty!" Dandelion giggled.

"Oh she does! She does! A perfect, pretty beembo!"

Beck's lips lifted in a drunken smile. She giggled. "Ooooh. I feel... um... I feel good!" she moaned.

"Of course you do!" Dandelion said. "Silly, pretty bimbos always feel just, like, super good all the time!"

"And you know what would make you feel even better?" Butterfly said.

Beck looked back to her, gaping. She tried to think of what it could be, but it totally escaped her silly, sloshing brain. "Um... no?" she said.

Butterfly smirked and pushed out her hips, revealing her slit, still drooling with cum. "If you licked me out like a good girl!"

Beck wanted to be a good girl. She wanted it more than anything. And the sight of her sister beembo's honeypot stuffed with creamy cum was too much for her silly little brain. Without a moment's hesitation she crawled to her sister and grasped her generous hips, pushing her face into that hot box and eagerly lapping at that thick cum.

"Mmmm!" Butterfly giggled, her wings thrumming with delight. "Good girl! Oh gosh Jasmine, you're going to make just, like, the best new beembo!"

Beck pulled her face from Butterfly's cunny long enough to look up at the other beembo. "Jasmine?"

"Your name, silly," Dandelion chimed, crawling up behind the buxom slut, nuzzling her plump bottom before running her tongue along the sweaty crease of Beck's ass. "Isn't a pretty name for a pretty beembo?"

"Oh, it so is," Rose crooned as she cupped Beck's soft tits, massaging those plush orbs in a way that made the poor bimbo's toes curl and ass tighten with delight. "Such a pretty name."

Beck's head was spinning. It was a pretty name. A pretty name for a pretty, silly, sexy beembo. She giggled. "You're so right! And it'll, like, get me lots of fucks!"

"Totes," Butterfly crooned as she eased Jasmine's head back against her pussy. "And your sisters are going to make sure of it."

Jasmine's spiralling eyes fluttered as she resumed licking the cum from Butterfly's pussy. She was so happy she had such smart, sexy sisters to tell her how things were. And she resolved to repay them the only way she knew how.

By being the bestest beembo ever.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers