A Hot Afternoon

Story Info
A couple enjoy some Panty fun and added extras.
1.4k words
4.48
5.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear the sound of the water as he enjoyed his post-sex shower. Languorously she touched herself and could feel his cum mixing with her juices. A private moment to revel in the joy of a sexually satisfied, well not quite satisfied, but certainly well-fucked woman. Her breath quickened as she delivered a most satisfactory exclamation mark to a sensual and erotic afternoon. The sun shining through the open window sparkled on the droplets of perspiration adorning her body, she loves the heat of the sun and the after glow of satisfaction. She started to dress, pulling on her panties and searching for the rest of her eagerly discarded clothing.

He strode into the bedroom, glistening from the hot shower that had given his skin a healthy glow, her eyes trailed hungrily down his body and widened as she took in the chest hair, droplets of water clinging to it, then down to his waist that shows signs of ropes of muscles and then further down to a pair of black lace panties straining to contain a delicious looking penis and a pair of sheer black hold ups that she hadn't seen before. The scent of Cool Waters complemented the musky aroma of her sex and the cocoa butter they had used earlier and seemed to heighten the intense satisfaction gained from her personal exploration of her eager clitirus.

"Get my panties off!" She snapped, the confusion and hurt that flickers in his eyes gives her an unaccustomed thrill of power.

"No, not those, these," she said pointing at her hip.

His smile bright at first then mischievous gave her butterflies. He turned to drop the panties on the floor and began to close the door giving her a sight of hard buttocks which contrasted vividly with the delicate lacework of his knickers and the top of the holdups attempting to encase strong muscular thighs. The paradox was intriguing and exciting.

"Stop."

He does, looks over his shoulder and waits.

Her greedy eyes scanned the sight and won the battle with her damp vagina, temporarily.

"Pick my panties up" she says and smiles as he bends over to fulfill her latest demand. The gap between his holdups and knickers extends and her breath catches.

"We don't want to be disturbed and I'm going to make a lot of noise so lock the door".

Her fingers trace the outside of her labia, and the battle between eyes and vagina is, on this occasion, lost by the eyes.

He straightens up approaches the bed, then stops.

He looks at her finger and watches every detail of its movement. The glistening knuckle bends and straightens as she continues the gentle caresses. His lustful gaze gives her encouragement, unnecessary as it is, to continue her movements.

"Come here, now!"

"No, you keep doing that, please!"

She thought it would be rude not to, but...

"Take your cock out, match my pace."

With a questioning look he sought permission and then lowered the front of his panties with the lace dragged along his hardness, the head looking angry and inflamed, 'surely that hurts' she thinks as she dips and rubs her moisture over her clitirus.

His eyes hold hers as his hand holds his cock, stroking slowly and deliberately, still holding her panties. The synchronisation of self obsession is achingly beautiful. Her breath shudders as the tingle of an approaching orgasm beckons. Her eyes are now half closed, her hair has the messy, dishevelled look that she carries off so very well.

"FUCK!"

The swelling of pleasure and emotion and the increase in speed bring her to a point where he has almost ceased to exist or matter. Eyes closed and moaning she builds to a physical and aural crescendo.

After a few strokes the whole bottom half of her body relaxes. There's a build up of shear pleasure and she feels it coming. A veritable explosion of ecstasy takes over everything from her waist down to her toes which curl in response. Then everything is completely relaxed. As she presses her hand down repeated waves of pleasure bring mini thrills and she forces her eyes open to see a physical representation of his lust pointing right at her. He had stopped stroking and just watched, entranced.

"I.. " he began.

"You aren't allowed to speak, not another word, not until I give you permission."

He didn't.

'Come here" that could possibly prove to be a prophetic choice of words.

He does.

He moved until his legs pressed against the bed. She licks her lips, and brings him closer with glistening fingers that grab his cock and lead him towards her tantalising mouth.

Her holds him, the dark blue nails pressing into his hardness. Her tongue flicks out to caress his uncircumcised tip. He groans and resists the urge to speak as she puts her finger to her lips in the sign for silence. Mischief sparkles in her eyes and she dips her fingers inside her to coat them with their joint lubricant. The mischief sparkles anew as she reaches beneath his panties, presses one wet finger against his bum and gradually increases the pressure as she holds his eyes with hers, delighting in the brief startled look on his face. Her lips close over the head of his cock, her finger pushes further in. She swirls her tongue around his cockhead feeling it throb as his anal muscles contract.

"Kneel" she commands as she removes her finger and mouth from his body.

He kneels as she swivels on the bed so her legs overhang.

"Lick" he needed no further encouragement and leaned in to trap as much the heady mixture of her honey and his semen as possible.

His tongue delicately licks her outer lips, and then moves between them. He sweeps his tongue from her perianum to her clitirus, circling it firmly then back down again. She pushes herself into him, grinding against his mouth eagerly. Her moans grow more urgent, but he stops caressing her with his tongue. She looks down at him disappointedly, and moves herself towards his mouth again. She stares into his eyes, raising a brow slightly. "Make me cum" she says dragging him in by his hair, his mouth is forced back to her, tongue lapping up to her clit and back down again. Tensing his tongue, he forces it into her. Holding her hips, he draws her down as hard as he can. Fuck, she tastes so good. Sensing her need, he moves his mouth back to her clitirus. As his tongue applies pressure to her engorged lips and clitirus he slides a finger inside her. With his mouth sucking on her clitirus, and his finger thrusting into her she starts a melody of moans and groans. She becomes so much wetter and his tongue works overtime, she calls his name a millisecond before exploding and screaming.

He tries to lift his head only to find it pressed back firmly as she grinds against his face. Breathing becomes difficult for him but he relaxes as she deflates back on to the bed, breathing deeply and shakily. As he sits back he raises a hand to wipe the flood of juice from his mouth but she commands him to stop.

She turns over, face down, raises her beautiful arse up and tells him to fuck her. He needs little encouragement.

As he slides his cock inside her she has the added sensuality of the feel of silky holdups against her thighs and his lace covered balls pushed up against her. She is so very wet now she can feel it dripping down her legs and the sounds of their coupling add to the sensuality of smell and touch. He is too gentle, too considerate. "I said fuck me so do it hard!"

He does, with lust and vigour.

The view through the mirror of the strong, broad back of the man tapering down to his buttocks clad in black lace lingerie and a gorgeous, naked woman opening herself up for him is amazing, if only they could see it properly.

He swings a hand against her right bum cheek as he closes in on his own orgasm, "slap the other one too" she gasps, ever mindful of her desire for balance.

A tumultuous combined orgasm arrives in a moment of mutual mayhem, sweaty, juicy and animalistic, he pulls out slightly and cums his last spurt over her beautifully rounded arse and wonders at the sight.

They both pant and suck in deep breaths.

"How dare you wear that lingerie, they are not the ones I put out for you!"

Unable to speak, he awaits his fate.

"Your punishment is to lick me, all of me."

He dies to her complete satisfaction.