A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she faced him again his face showed awe. She said, "No dessert until after you clean your plate. Maybe there will be something besides a plate to lick... clean." His knees threatened to buckle. She took a step towards the table and rubbed an ass cheek, it was a subtle way to spread herself so her puckered rosebud "winked" at him. Turning back to face him she started to handle her tit, exposing a nipple like she was thinking of giving him a taste. Poor Julio blushed at all this attention, there was no doubt he was willing, but she decided it would be better if they waited.

Eva glanced at Santi and me. "You know, it would serve you old goats right to send both of you to bed without dinner... or dessert! My surprise looks good enough to be very satisfying..." She sighed. "But the kitty has other ideas, so let's sit down and get started with dinner."

We live on a farm so there are outside cats. But as we have no indoor pets it took Julio a minute to figure out her comment about "kitty." Then he blushed.

She took Julio's hand and walked him to the dining room, where the table sat four. She seated Julio at her right, in my usual seat. Her "father" Santi was on her left side as usual, and I had to get another place set up for myself across from her. She acted like it was a sign of her displeasure, but I knew better. From her sides Julio and Santi could both see her breasts and the nipples topping them.

-

I helped Eva get the salad. In the kitchen she had a quick word for me. "You knew about Julio? How could you keep that from me!"

"I did NOT know. But you know Santi likes to surprise. I figured he might try something... You should have figured it too. Surprise means 'you don't know,' and that was pretty clear, so all is good. Look, you are a slut and he is another cock, a nice young one. He will give your kitty lots of good... stuff. Waste not, want not? You will make some very sweet dreams for the rest of his life. Afterward, you will thank us all... you do that so well." She blushed. "Relax and enjoy, then enjoy some more. Think about it... maybe Santi can't serve a second round, but Julio... with some management he might go all night."

"Alright... Hmmm. You are right, I may offer to let him stay the night... in MY bed with ME."

"If that is the way you want it, I am sure you will be more than pleased and very pleasing. You know I like you happy. But you might consider alternating between us. Or maybe doing two at once. He is shy but accommodating."

She thought a moment, those were really good and naughty ideas. "Damn, maybe a DP! That is a yummy idea. Kitty just cheered and got wetter. Plus I can't remember when you last had me freshly sloppy after midnight. The thought of me getting sexed all night by that yummy young stud... WOW. I wonder if he eats creampie?"

"If he doesn't, I bet you can teach him, it looks like you can teach him a lot."

Eva brightened. "Okay, I'm in."

"Might be more accurate to say... kitty is open to it."

-

We served the salad and the meal proceeded normally. The main course was a lasagna made with shrimp and bacon instead of the usual ground beef. Santi swore it was sacrilege until he tried it. Now it was compared to the sacraments and meals prepared by his sainted mother.

Because Julio was young Eva had to ask something. "Julio, please forgive these questions but I must... Well, yes or no will suffice, I don't need names. Have you been with a woman? I mean, well... inside..."

He blushed. "Yes. Bella was my first, she wanted to make sure I started on the right foot, so she educated me... in ALL the ways. It is family tradition for a nanny without a daughter to do this. I am ashamed to say I was a slow learner, she had to repeat some lessons many times." We all had a good laugh at that. "There have been others..."

She cut him off there. "I don't need more details."

My guess was that some of those unnamed others included some of my distant "nieces" who lived with us in the bunkhouse while attending college. The boy was very handsome.

Eva and Julio were not looking but I saw Santi's surprise when Bella was mentioned, he had not known his son had been initiated by his mistress. I also had to wonder if he knew about me and Bella. It was long ago and the topic had not come up since I met him.

Eva continued. "Thank you. You understand why I asked."

"Oh yes Mrs. Pa... Eva. I would have volunteered it, I was just waiting for a good time to say it. It is not a subtle topic, but I knew you would want to know before... well..."

"Bella hmmm. She made a lot of friends didn't she?" Eva said to nobody in particular.

To change the subject Santi said, "My wife, Marie-Anne, has very little in common with you. She is the opposite of a slut, but I don't know if there is such a word."

Julio objected. "Father, why must you use that bad word for Eva?"

Eva answered him. "Oh darling, it is not a bad word. Daddy used to think it was, but I have taught him it is okay. In the USA we sluts have reclaimed it. I am a slut, the title gives me freedom to enjoy young treats as well as old." Her gaze rested on all three of us, and the point was very clear. "Mother and my unknown father were both sluts. In college I was a spectacular slut, and that was nothing compared to how I was when I worked. Then I got lucky. Trevor rescued me from the downward spiral of a typical slut's life. If my dear Santi calls me a slut, it is not a bad term, it is just what I am, when I bend over his desk at work . It does us both some good."

I was not sure if Julio knew about the work sex, and he did not seem to notice it now as he was focused on the word "slut." Well, whether he noticed or not, that was Santi's business.

Julio said, "If you say it then I accept it, but I will not use the term for you."

I asked Santi, "What were you saying about Bella?"

Santi resumed his story. "I was talking about my wife, who will be my wife until death parts us, even if she had not been my wife in body since... let me see... the last time was before my daughter was born, call it two decades ago. Well actually a year short of that.

"As the first born female of her generation, Marie-Anne enjoyed privileges, but there was a price, one she considered quite distasteful. She thought she could ignore it until her grandmother ordered her to marry me as part of a business deal, a factory near Cadiz, the transaction benefiting both families. She could ignore her parents, but her grandmother would not accept her foolish games and tantrums. The marriage was very formal, a Bishop officiated and witnessed what passed in the bedroom that night, the consummation theater which sealed the marriage contract. My wife managed some blood, which was amazing considering how we had rehearsed the act several times before. Her grandmother scripted and directed us in the act like it was a play. Marie-Anne could not arouse me for the act so she wanted Bella as my teaser, to arouse me before... but Grandmother thought Bella was too young for the Bishop to see like that, so Bella's mother served. Arousal of her groom was deemed too unseemly a job for the 'innocent' new bride."

"Bella's mother was attractive?" Julio asked.

"Yes, in a way. Sweet face, heavier than Bella. Curvy. She was very skilled at arousing me... Well, we practiced... late at night sometimes. Grandmother made sure I did everything right - even facial expressions at the moment... Hmm.

"In any event, Grandmother knew my wife would not be willing after the wedding night, so she had requirements. Marie-Anne had to produce a male heir and at least one more child within six years, or the marriage would be annulled. Marie-Anne would be shamed and exiled to cold New Zealand. I would get Bella, a poor cousin but she was family and sexy. Bella knew her life would be in service to a relative, she attached herself to Marie-Anne at a young age.

"My wife accepted the marriage, but once she was here in the US bedtime was a great drama, a tragedy, and she showed no affection. She insisted that I do my duty while she read a Rex Stout book. The first few times I used what I needed, but I pulled out at the end. I am afraid I ruined a good book... more than one, actually. She screamed in outrage. I told her that unless my duty was more pleasant, she would not get what she needed and in six years I would have Bella. Until then I would find relief elsewhere and whisper about her coldness. She saw what she had to do and became more affectionate... after a fashion. She showed me her ass, allowed me her breasts, and put aside the book. I could work with that.

"We had Julio and a few years later we welcomed his sister. With her duty done my wife cut me off. But I still had some power in my own home, so before Bella was done nursing my daughter, my wife moved to another bedroom and Bella was invited to visit me. It was not every night, it was her choice. That lasted until my wife left during our daughter's freshman year in high school. But Bella was not allowed to be exclusive to me. There was no quota, but Bella had to seek other lovers and confess her sins at the breakfast table. This was to insure that I knew of the others, but not their names. That stopped when Julio became a teenager, as the kids started taking up too much time."

Santi looked at me. "Bella kept a log naming her lovers. I knew many of them. She only gave herself to those who pleased her, and I believe you were one of her favorites."

He said this throw shade on me, but Eva already knew the facts. I spoke up. "That was before our marriage, I was untenured faculty who needed discretion. Bella was very good to me."

"You were good to her as well my friend. She gave you her highest marks." Then he turned to Julio. "However, there was no entry for you in the log."

"It happened during a summer in Europe, after mother moved," Julio answered. "I believe she only entertained relatives there. How many relatives, I do not know."

Santi nodded.

At one point in the conversation Eva said to Santi, "At work, I thought we would move our usual Monday and Thursday meetings to Tuesday and Friday this week and the next."

Santi agreed to the change. Julio paid it no attention, but I knew it was about her sexual sessions with Santi; he would be tired tomorrow and the following Monday was a holiday so the bank was closed. It was Eva's way of being considerate of him.

The meal passed quickly. At the end, to clear the palate, Eva served a locally-produced raspberry sorbet, very lightly sweetened, that is only available when the berries are fresh. It was quite wonderful.

-

When the dishes were cleared Eva took Julio's hand and started walking to the bedroom. Santi and I following behind.

If Santi was peeved at the attention Julio was getting, he concealed it well.

Santi knew that in the culture of his youth, for a woman to give herself to another man in her own bedroom while her husband watched, even if the husband took part, greatly diminished the husband as a man and was likely the end of the marriage with disgrace. Enjoying two other men was so much worse. This was true even if the husband was forced to be there. Santi believed that if he outperformed me, he would prove himself the "bull" while diminishing my masculinity. If he allowed her, Eva would then cling to him alone for the rest of his life.

He would propose a first-class flight to Europe, and then a slow, luxury tour. He would introduce Eva as his adopted stepdaughter to all of his and his wife's relatives. She would share his bed. Some of Marie-Anne's family might not approve but they could not object; similar cases were well established among the family patriarchs, where those involved were sometimes adopted as stepdaughters when they were adults. His relatives all knew of Santi's lawful wife. They would approve his conquest.

Of course, the presence of any woman traveling with Santi would infuriate his wife beyond all reason. She might yet do something meriting the joys of Kiwi lands in July.

Unfortunately for Santi, his culture norms from childhood in Europe were a dated post-war model. Eva was a liberated American from the forward edge of the culture that gave the world "Suicide Girls" and females who embraced slut-hood. His expectations were as relevant to her as the mores of ancient Greece.

Also, his anatomical assumptions about Julio and I would prove false. Not that Eva ever cared.

-

We would all be voyeurs to Eva's performance with each of us.

In the bedroom I took the easy chair on one side of the bed. Eva placed Santi and Julio on the other side of the bed where there was a chaise lounge. She sat them down and touched them a bit, encouraging them to loosen any tight clothing. Once they were comfortable she sauntered over to me, then turned to face her guests. "Would you mind?" she asked as she lifted her hair where it was covering the neck tie for her tiny apron.

She wanted me to unveil her, to make her naked for their eyes and their sexual use. It was my endorsement of what she was going to do with them, and was a reasonable request given my gun collection. To hold her in position I placed one hand on the side of her breast, with a finger stroking the nipple. With the other hand I undid the waist band in passing - I released it by passing my hand over the tiny hook. Then, with the twist of my fingers I slipped the neck hook out of its latch. The apron fell to the floor. By my hand Eva was exposed and made very ready for our guests to bed. I was to watch them enjoy her body from a few feet away.

As I released her, Eva was quivering with excitement at the pleasures that awaited her. Eva's slut-persona had not enjoyed such a treat for years, and never since our wedding had she enjoyed me in the room, my gaze caressing her body, energizing and validating her slut-hood, as other men took pleasure and gave up their release inside her flesh. This was the fulfillment of the promise I made at her sex circus test, before we were married, and she loved me for allowing it now. Even after the test, while we were in Las Vegas, she dared not hope this could actually happen; she figured the best she could hope for was forgiveness after sneaking off - if she ever did. But "sneaking" had never been part of our life, we followed our rules and roadmap for a decade. Tonight, my watching Eva be a slut in the bed we shared was the opposite of sneaking off, so she was overjoyed.

I was not done exposing her. She stayed facing our guests as I reached between her legs and dragged my hand along her slit, opening her nether lips so they saw the wet, hot pink flesh in her valley. When I reached the end of the valley they watched as I entered her with two fingers, bringing the wet sound of penetration. Her eyes rolled closed and she moaned, she really was an easy slut. I moved my fingers in and out a few times, then I reached around her body and wiped the moisture from my fingers on her belly, below the navel, on one side. The wet mark from my hand didn't just whisper how ready she was, it testified, loud and clear, as to the state of her body for them. The scent of her perfume would linger, emboldening their actions.

It also gave our guests the clearest possible signal - clearer than words could convey - that all they desired of her body had my permission.

They tried to conceal it, acting nonchalant, but both father and son devoured her naked body with their eyes, especially her tits and shaved parted lips of her pussy which she flaunted, as Eva strutted back to our guests so she could undress them. All she wore was her shoes, and I knew they would play a special part in this.

Looking at Eva I was struck yet again by how she combined the youthful, sex appearance of a college student with the touch of a MILF. Eva may not be 18 any more, but she did not look like a woman approaching her mid-30s who had brought two children into the world. Her good genes gave her a head start on others in terms of her face and body. Over our decade together the strongest drive to keep herself attractive and in top shape was a perceived competition with, and a drive to be desirable for, Qiao the drop-dead gorgeous Chinese lover who gleefully considered herself our shared "concubine." I had given Qiao the two children she craved. Qiao plotted her path to conceiving those children with me by seducing Eva - not that my slut took much seducing, they were topless within 20 minutes of first meeting in the elevator. Naturally Eva wanted to stay attractive enough so her favorite female lover was never distracted.

More recently, my oldest child Dee, an erotic slim beauty from an Asian Indian mother also came to share both sides of our bed. Her beauty further inspired Eva to stay attractive.

When she got to tonight's lovers Eva started by getting them standing together; Santi came up to his son's shoulders and was discomforted by them being so close, but he complied.

She ran her hand over each of them, and bid them to handle her, as she slowly opened their shirts one button at a time. Their hands started in G-rated places, it was not what she wanted so she urged them to be bolder. "If we are going to do anything in bed, I need some expressed attention to my naughty parts, okay sweeties? Pet the kitty... Please?"

They complied, I watched as each of them cupped her pussy in turn and fondling her tits. She pressed herself against them, rather like a kitten. Julio was bold enough to put his hand on her cheek, and put some fingers into her mouth. Then he slid the wet fingers into her body, below. She liked that, she shivered and gave him a real kiss as his fingers probed her intimate flesh.

I have to say watching them aroused me. I also felt the first bit of negative emotion, of anger and jealousy. Those feelings fed my arousal. But I would be lying if I said I had no urge to harm Santi as I watched. Not that I would, but the feeling was there, underneath.

As she stood in front of her two guests, Eva "closed me out" as if I were not there. She flirted, whispering sweet nothings, and touched them, making each man feel like they had a special connection with her. She kept insisted that they handle her tits and pussy to arouse her desire, and gave them kisses as she took their clothing off; removing shirts, undershirts, belts, and opening their pants up, so they dropped to the floor. Eva always enjoyed "unwrapping her presents," and is very good at making a man think that he is the only one who matters to her, even if he stands with one or more other men. I watched as father and son preened at her attention.

Eva starting with Julio. He tried to decline, he was willing to undress himself, but in her own bedroom she did not allow it. After she pulled his undershirt off she just had to wrap her arms around his neck and give him a scorching kiss while pressing and rubbing her breasts against his bare chest. He was shocked and he hesitated to react, but the boy was not made of stone. After a few moments he wrapped his arms around her and got into it. Santi was right next to them, he could see and hear how she was kissing his son like she was a woman hired for Julio's pleasure. When they finally broke apart Eva was slightly out-of-breath. She left just his boxers in place. For those she pulled on the rear of the waistband and ran one of her hands down the back all the way to his balls. Her touch there made him jump.

With words and actions she invited him to put their hands on her, "everywhere," for their mutual excitement. He handled a breast, and she cooed happy noises. Then he cupped her pussy and slid a finger into her valley. She was very happy with that.

I heard her brief conversation with him. "I have to wonder... are you okay putting your yummy cock into me after your father has... you know... filled me?"