A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers

"Any... all... it is so good, beyond my dreams." Julio was happy just to be here, he knew he would share her, barebacking with his father, with all that suggested. He admitted that when he dreamed of her he imagined having her as his woman, on her back in a bed so he could kiss and pleasure her as he was moved, instead of like a high school girl in a back seat, on all fours or using her mouth. It terms of getting "seconds" he knew she was an experienced woman and a mother; he said it was silly to care about a little extra internal lube. He had no phobia's about men she enjoyed "years ago... or seconds ago."

Next she asked if he was good for a second round. He confessed to some concern about being too quick the first time, but he was definitely good for two... or three or four. Maybe more.

"That sounds wonderful. Tell me, do you eat pussy?" she asked.

"But of course, I would consider it an essential preamble to pleasure you in that way..." Then he glanced at Santi and me. While unspoken, the message was clear; he would eat her pussy after we enjoyed her and left her filled! It was a brave offer. She smiled at him, and suggesting she was looking forward to his attentions.

Then she turned to Santi. As she pulled off the older man's shirt she gave him a quick kiss. "That is a 'thank you' for bringing me a nice surprise. But since you did not tell me first, that is all the sugar you get... for now." He tried to say something but she stopped him with a finger on the lips. "To be continued... Now, since you wanted this, what naughty ideas were you thinking of, in terms of of using my body in perverse ways for your pleasure?"

"Well my lovely Daughter, you know I have always enjoyed watching your wonderful back and divine bottom, especially when they were bare, many years ago. I do not see them at work, as you must stay dressed and we must be quick. In the bed, I could take my time and enjoy the sights. I dream of you on all fours, and me behind. That would allow the boy to see your wonderful breasts hanging free, shaking while I... well, it is a sight which must be truly inspiring. But I confess, I would prefer to finish pressed myself against your bottom as you were on your belly... or maybe in the way of spoons. Then I could feel you better as you quiver and respond when I spend myself... inside... the thought is very wonderful."

Then Santi noticed the mirror mounted on the closet door. Eva used it to dress but it could be positioned so somebody on the bed could see themselves. Of course Santi wanted to use that. He suggested his son could fine-tune the angle "to see more of your beauty" while he was "using your body."

The crude words gave Eva a shiver of anticipation. She also picked up on the family endearments, Santi had called her "daughter."

"That all sounds very naughty Daddy... I love the idea."

Eva's use of the term "Daddy" grabbed both Santi and his son by the balls.

Since Santi was short and a bit heavy there was always an issue with how they fit together. He had tried three different desks at work, the present one was good for oral, because she had plenty of room underneath. But for bending her over they found a table that worked well for both of them in a standing, bent-over from behind, position. Santi had it set beside his desk. He kept in empty so she could stretch out as he took her.

She removed his undershirt, then undid his pants. "Do you mind if I suck somebody while we...?"

"I am sure the sight would make things better for all concerned," he replied. Santi was not big on kisses.

The thing is, for Eva this whole routine is learned behavior, something she picked up watching her slut mother seduce her guests. Guys always thought it was real; for that few minutes of attention each man was convinced that her body and heart were 100% devoted to him even as somebody else was bringing her to climax or filling her with his cum. The feeling stayed with them, each guy thought he was the main event while any others were just sex toys she was playing with.

After some more time time with each of them she had them kneel down side-by-side, so they could open the straps on her high heels and help her as she stepped out of them. This little routine put their eyes near her crotch level for a few moments with paradise up close. Her slit was spread a little, it was very attractive. I was sure they could smell her arousal, that was part of her plan.

They were still on their knees when she asked them to removed their pants from around their ankles, along with their shoes and socks. As they did that she turned her back to them and bent forward, watching them between her legs while giving them a "low angle" view of the twin moons over paradise, her puckered pink entrance to the taboo highway, and the wonderful folds of pleasure valley between her thighs. It was the sight males have craved since before our species evolved. They were almost drooling when they gazed upon it.

When they were done she turned to face them and had them straighten up. They retained only their tenting boxers, which showed their enthusiasm.

"I think a plan is forming up nicely. Okay, since we have a unique opportunity to be naughty, I would like a little bit of father-son makeout..." She saw their sudden look of surprise and shock. "Not with each other, silly boys... with me together! It is something I normally don't get from Santi. This is not the time to be shy, I want more kisses and more... roman hands... before we get to bigger things." She drew them both close to her sides and said she wanted to feel their bodies close, and their hands on her naughty places while they kissed her... anywhere naughty.

As they closed in she grabbed both cocks as they tented their shorts.

On work days when Eva was being a slut for Santi they got right to business; her foreplay was her own anticipation, since she knew when she was going to walk into his office and give her pussy or her mouth to his cock for his pleasure. She used a dress code as a signal. It was always between 11 and 3, at her discretion and was always a last minute decision. She buzzed him, waited 30 seconds, then walked right in. Santi was always worked up, opened up and ready to go. She essentially stayed dressed, if they fucked she put on panties after.

Today she wanted more from both of them. Together, at the same time.

She turned to Julio for a hot kiss, one where their mouth's were open, their tongues were questing, and their lips were not quite touching all the time. Again she wrapped her arms around him. Julio seemed inexperienced but very much in tune with her desires and what she wanted of him. I must say it was arousing to see the young man pleasure the woman I loved.

Both men were pressing their bodies against her. I told Santi that if one of his hands cupped with her breast, and the other cupped her ass, she would be happier. He took my advice, he even ran a finger over her rosebud, giving her a shiver.

She also whispered to Julio that he should reach around back so he could "slip a finger inside... either hole." I could see and hear as his finger entered her juicy pussy. When Santi moved Julio rested a second fingertip on her rosebud. She liked that, she was so easy when she was hot. As he touched inside her pussy she moaned, pressed her body against him and rubbed herself on the cock tenting his undershorts.

After a bit she turned to Santi. She started nibbling on his ear and whispering something, then she moved to kiss him. Santi is normally not big on hot, sexy kisses. But today, with me and his son watching, and Eva clearly looking for it, he made an effort and did well enough. His hands roamed a bit more. Santi became more enthusiastic, and Eva responded enough so it sparked a stronger jealous reaction in me. I had not felt that intensity of a reaction before with her. The flare of jealousy did not diminish my arousal, quite the contrary. I was surprised.

With her encouragement both father and son played with her pussy, sometimes fingers from both were in her slit. Their fingers penetrated her, Eva could not keep track of who was inside where. She LOVES that; not knowing which of several men was being so intimate with her body puts her mind into what she calls "anonymous space." Every touch becomes detached, anonymous, like a multi-limbed sex creature. It was a sensation she missed from her orgy days.

At one point Julio drew his finger from deep inside her pussy and they both licked her juices in an obscene kiss while Santi was nibbling her ear with a little tongue thrown in. He was remembering his moves from before his marriage, when he was with Eva's mom. They were all getting into it, and the guys were getting more comfortable. They were eager to move things to the bed.

She was also ready, it was time to strip off their boxers.

To make sure I could see the unveiling of the cocks that were going to soil her body, Eva got down on her knees. She spread the two men farther apart, to the sides, then she grabbed the front of both waistbands. Pulling the waistbands away from their bodies, she slipped both boxers past their erect cocks, exposing both at the same moment. She pulled their shorts down and after they stepped out of them her hands began stroking the erections. They were both drooling pre-cum pretty good as she rubbed her thumb across each tip.

Looking over her shoulder at me Eva was smiling broadly while holding her embarrassment of riches. She mouthed a silent "thank you" for my indulgence in allowing her this hot meat to enjoy, then turned back to them. It had been more than a decade since I saw her strip a man other than myself. Now I had arranged for two lovers who were in our bedroom, waiting to enjoy her body in our bed while I watched. We both knew that she was excited by what was coming. Julio's presence greatly increased what she would enjoy.

Eva spoke to me for their benefit. "Look honey, both of our guests are so big and hard... Aroused... I can hardly wait to feel them having their way with me." She looked up at Santi and Julio. "Both of you want to make a mess in my pussy, don't you?"

"Well, yes... I suppose that is one way of saying it," Santi said.

Her enthusiasm had Julio a little hesitant. "Yes... Eva... as you wish."

"I do wish... and I dream. Naughty dreams. This is going to be so much fun!"

She held both cut cocks where I could see them, they were hard as could be. I knew Santi shaved for her, it was kind of a requirement for her to service his cock orally in the cramped space under the desk. It seemed Julio also shaved, I guess that was part of the fashion this year at Europe's nude beaches.

For the first time in some years Santi was able to get a look at his son's cock. The last time Julio was 13 and limp. In his mind Santi was convinced that Julio was still smaller than him.

But reality can be so cruel. Eva wrapped a hand around each. Julio's cock shaft and ridge looked roughly the same girth as Santi's, but in terms of length Julio clearly had his father beat, her small hands circled them both just behind the ridge, leaving both cockheads exposed for her to nibble. But while her hand enclosed the full length of Santi's shaft, from ridge to base, her other hand left Julio's shaft exposed for an inch or two from Julio's body. Julio was that much longer. Santi's was not happy when he noticed this.

She spent a moment studying them before she took each cockhead into her mouth, sucking it and wiggling her tongue on the tip. As she did that I quickly stripped off my own clothes. Eva would not get my cock until after she had satisfied both of them. But my pants were tight and I didn't see any need to be dressed.

When I settled down she gave me a quick, "I'm going to be so bad" look, then pulled both cocks together and took the tip of both heads into her mouth at the same time. Their cockheads kissed. It was not exactly a sword fight in her mouth, but is was something they never planned on. Santi's temper flared, but kept it bottled up inside.

Eva loved all of it: the taboo of the contact, the naughtiness, the fun, and the fact that they both wanted her body enough to go along with her play.

Santi was not happy, this was NOT what he expected and I could see he was thinking of pulling back.

Julio was surprised but not really upset by the contact.

After treating both family members to her smile, Eva wanted to move on to some serious attention. She left them as she went to the bed where she settled down on her back, with her legs hanging off the edge and her crotch spread near the foot of the bed. The position invited oral sex, the room was carpeted and there was a small rug in the right spot to kneel on. "Julio, would you mind..." she smiled.

Julio was very eager as he approached the bed, went to his knees, then put his mouth, with tongue extended, to her pussy. I could see how his tongue was moving even before his lips made full contact with her pussy.

His mouth enclosed her pussy and he sucked her lips inside. Eva's head shot back and she moaned at the pleasure of his vaginal kiss. He pulled himself in tight and pleasured her energetically with tongue and lips. She loved it, Santi and I could both see clearly.

After the initial pleasure shock she found a moment to call out "spotlight," to me.

I flipped a switch which killed all the regular lights in the room while lighting the bed with banks of indirect lights. They did not shine in her eyes, but they were placed so the bed was the only part of the room that was lit. The rest was in darkness.

"Oh Julio, your kiss... that feels so gooood. Your tongue is divine. If you could... a bit lower... YESSS. That is great! Oh... right there.... it is perfect for me..."

Since our wedding ceremony I had seen my slut pleasured by another man only a few times, and most of those were brief glimpses lasting 5 to 10 seconds or so. In those brief glimpses I have never seen Eva really get off hard with another guy. That would all change tonight, it looked like it would happen in about 30 seconds! In addition, since our wedding I have not had her freshly sloppy. Tonight her pussy was likely to be filled and oozing with two loads before I got to put it in. It was something to contemplate.

There is something primal, something that is wired into our brain, about seeing our woman respond with more arousal to sexual pleasure from another man. The feeling is much stronger when it is our own woman, or a woman we desire, who is being pleasured by another. The fact that I would get my turn was a comfort, but it did not seem like a very big one.

Her moans and exaltations got stronger as Julio pushed her to climax. Giving oral sex is one thing Santi did not do willingly, or well. But his son seemed to have a knack for it.

"Oh yes... right there... OH MY, you are sucking in... it is so hot... I am close..."

Things were building to a noisy conclusion. Between Julio's skill and Eva's excitement it did not take long for her to reach the height of pleasure.

"Oh Julio darling... keep that going... your tongue is... OH! just perfect there... OH... Oh yes... OH FUCK YES... I'm Going To Cum... nnooowww YESSSSSS! Oh Julio! FUCK ME WITH THAT TONGUE! Yes Julio... Yes YES YESSSSSS... OH! Do Me! I'M CUMMMMMMING!

With that Eva suddenly bucked and twisted in Julio's grip as his mouth took her to a climax.

Eva clamped her thighs to hold Julio's head in place as she came. I knew that despite the intensity it was a short climax, short and sweet so it did not cost her much energy. It took only a few minutes to summon and it was the perfect prelude to the evening's excitement.

Julio did everything she needed. He kept going full speed all the way through Eva's excitement, keeping his lips and tongue working perfectly to take her to the highest heights, then over the top, when she screamed her lungs out. Once she was over the heights he gentled her down perfectly.

-

I was perhaps a dozen steps from my gun safe, and in those first moment of Julio pleasuring Eva I was again aware of those guns. Still, from Eva's sounds I could tell that Julio was good with his mouth, but he was not nearly as good as my concubine Qiao was when she pleasured Eva. Plus, Qiao was so beautiful when she was with Eva, giving or getting pleasure.

Julio was a new novelty. Eva liked him because he was new. We both knew from experience that his charm would fade. I had a decade of experience pleasuring Eva, so no matter how good he was tonight he would not best me (or Qiao) in this.

While Julio was eating Eva I happened to glance at Santi. I could read him in a glance, this was not going as he intended. A confident man by nature, he really is unaware of how Eva reacts to him and what she values in sex. Now he was confronted with a basis for comparison. At work they must both stifle sounds and her position limits her physical reactions, so he has never seen enthusiasm from her But with Julio, her appreciation and enthusiasm were very much on display. Santi cannot even see Eva's face during sex, so naturally he imagines her with the expressions he saw on Bella, who was by nature more at ease and internal in her contentment then excited and enthusiastic. Here, in our own bedroom, Eva held nothing in so Santi saw how she loved pleasure, and reacted to it. The intensity of her reaction with Julio was new to him and it confused him; Bella was never an intense person.

Of course, his wife Marie-Anne was acting to the limits of her ability just to avoid showing how she despised sex.

He told me later how in his mind he looked back. He had to think about it, but the last time Santi saw a woman so animated and expressive while enjoying sex was over two decades ago, when he was just out of law school. It was when Eva's mother was getting off under him. In those moments he realized what he had missed in his life. Santi's face aged ten years with that realization, and he began to doubt himself.

Her next action was something Santi thought was simply impossible.

As she was pleasured by Julio, Eva looked at me with a big smile. "Thank you so much," she said; in her joyful response we all saw how she held me responsible as the source for ALL the pleasure Julio and Santi would give to her tonight. I had promised, before our marriage, to allow her to be a slut. Now I was fulfilling that promised in the best way possible, with two of her ideal men: her emotional "Father" which made it very naughty, and his very handsome son who was a delight to look at, and was clearly a delight to experience.

It was like, instead of just putting my cock into her tonight, I was putting all three cocks into her, and doing everything else that gave her pleasure tonight. I was to blame. What more could a man do to please his woman?

Santi saw my indulgence as a weakness, he saw me as the wounded cuckold of his youth and culture. But Eva saw my indulgence as a great gift of trust and pleasure intwined, so it strengthened our already strong love, and reduced Santi to two dimensions, as a sex toy. A very novel sex toy, a favorite sex toy, but still a toy.

I saw these thoughts colliding through Santi's mind in a matter of seconds. "How could it be?" he asked himself. He had no answer.

Meanwhile, there was still action on the bed.

After Eva's short tempest was over and her body relaxed, Julio moved up her body, treating his lips to her breasts for a very tender nibble. On the way up he smoothly slid his cock into her body. It was a very skillful move, the position was not easy for him. His cock slid into her easy, with a single stroke; she was very wet and had given birth to our children by natural means. Plus, it looked like both Julio and Santi were slimmer than the cock she usually got.

I was looking directly at the two of them when another man put his cock into the woman I loved. This was the strongest moment of drama for me, when my control was closest to slipping. I realized that I was breathing hard and clenching my fists. The thing that gave me the strength to reduce my tension and to relax was looking at the simple, almost childlike smile that lit Eva's face as she felt the boy slide inside of her. This was the way she was wired, to accept pleasure from men she did not love. It was nothing like the deep connection we shared when I entered her. Instead, this was, in the purest sense, play for her.

ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers