A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed a moment before he was finished when she broke the kiss, sat straight up, and threw her arms over her head as the muscles in her entire body clenched. Even her pussy stopped pulsing as it clamped onto his cock like a vise. We all saw clearly as she moved to, and took her release on her own. The shock of it flattened Julio.

It was something I had seen before. Qiao taught Eva these one-second storm-cums she sometimes gave herself. Qiao could summon them with the proper stimulation when in a heightened state of arousal, it was a family secret that allowed her poor adoptive mother to capture a very rich husband when she was a young, inexperienced student. (During a sudden rainstorm on a summer afternoon, one chance was all she had to take the rich man's heart via his cock. It was all she needed to change the life of herself, her adopted daughters, and my two half-Chinese children.) These cums were sudden, very strong, and were over in an instant. Eva went limp and collapsed on Julio, just barely awake and looking very, very happy.

Santi and Julio had never seen the like.

They knew I was up next and could see I was ready. But Eva needed a moment. My staying calm where I was while she rested was a wordless signal that they should relax.

Of course, Julio was feeling especially good, Eva told him something, he had just climaxed, then just as he was finished his cock felt this most wonderful thing, and now he had Eva's delicious body resting on him like a warm sexy blanket. Plus, he was invited to stay the night. What could be bad?

-

It took about 5 minutes for Eva to recover. She finally gave Julio a gentle kiss, rolled off of him, looked at me and kind of giggled as she said, "Next," while pointing lewdly at her crotch.

Julio could have used another 5 minutes of rest, but one look at Eva and he quickly dragged his ass off the bed, making way for me. Eva put herself in the missionary position, with arms and legs spread wide. My cock was still rock hard, unlike the other two I had not gone down during the rest period. I knew what I was in for.

From the start, as my body and Eva's slid together, father and son could see it was different. For them, she was a slut so her pussy greeted their cocks eagerly. In contrast, when I mounted her it was her whole body that greeted me. Her every fiber welcomed me to a mutual embrace. We almost seemed to merge together physically into one body. It was like we were each part of each other. In our own bed Santi could see it instantly, there was no doubt. It tilted his world-view on an axis. Julio had never seen the like, so he was just amazed.

Sliding into her cum-filled pussy brought back memories of the very first time I had slid my cock into her. She asked me to meet her at a party without telling me it was an orgy and she was a featured fuck - it was good manners for everybody to enjoy her. She had been filled by half a dozen guys by the time I got there. At the time she did not know my true identity (I was undercover), or that I was looking for a slut to be my wife. She just figured it was the best time of her life, she found me attractive, and she did not want to ease into the "getting to know you" thing only to have me run away when I found out. Instead she moved me to the head of the line where two dozen people watched me stick my cock into her very messy parts and make us both happy, including her sound effects. I had her twice more that night, along with watching her give it up to most of the others at the party. After that I moved to the first page of her "list" of regular fuck partners she called on to cum in her regularly. I kept moving up the list. I was alone in the top spot when I blew her mind with some radical ideas about marriage to a slut, and how it could work for both of us.

Before that Eva was sure her life would be like her mother's, a downward spiral economically and sexually, auguring downward starting in her late twenties. But I was looking for a slut, and she had feelings for me, so I showed her a different path that rested on planning, trust and communication. She bore our children and proved herself worthy. I had given her this chance which, once again, proved that I kept my promises to allow her nature to come out a play naked. So thanks to Santi, she loved me even more today than yesterday.

It was the exact opposite of what Santi planned or wanted.

-

Unlike that first orgy party, our audience felt the natural need to grant us a degree of privacy as a couple while they watched our lovemaking. But they did not leave. Santi told himself he had to stay and play this out, he had counted on this as his chance for happiness, and he had learned that, in life and in business, it sometimes wasn't over until it was over. So he steeled his heart, stood his ground, and watched the woman he desired give herself to me, body and soul.

Julio was spellbound. He saw the difference as we moved together, but since we had both extended the sincere invitation for him to stay, a man of his age was loath to pass up the chance at Eva's body, even if she did love me instead of him. I mean, our love was what he expected, so it wasn't surprising. On the other hand, that thing her pussy muscles did to his cock? He wanted more of that. Lots more.

As I slid on to Eva I gave her the deep, tickle-her-tonsils open-mouth kiss she loves so much. It replaced the energy she depleted in her climax and gave her much, much more. We continued the motion of joining together, she arched below me and we executed our no-hands "docking maneuver." I slid further up her, she canted her hips just so, I slid into her cum-filled sex and she locked her legs against my hips. Just like that we were joined, one body, without regard for Julio's sweat on her body, or the deposits of cum she held inside. Well, it was not the first time I had slipped into her while sloppy. I married a slut, so to us it was just a bit of added lubrication splashing out on the sheets.

When our bodies kissed at full penetration I gave my hips a little shift so the length of my cock touched the best places, both inside and along her valley, tripping a last few pleasure buttons. Her pussy automatically contracted, squeezing me so tight, and she got a little, lovingly, out-of-control. Her body shivered and she moaned in our kiss.

Once again, all was well with us. Our foreplay - I had seen her giving her body to others for about an hour - was over. Now she gave her soul. I was hers and she was mine.

We started to move. Our lovemaking was like building a physical wave. Building the wave into a storm did not take long, we were both ready, conditions were right. It just needed the spark. Focusing on each other we forgot about the other two in the room as we knit lightning and thunder into the climax that shook the bed, completed us and stunned our watchers. It was something my father did not know when he advised me to find a slut; the fact is that sluts really know how to fuck, and paradoxically they know how to craft the best fucking into the finest making love.

When the storm was over I heard Julio testify spontaneously. "That was not fucking, that was making love at the highest levels. I was a fool to think I am worthy of a woman like that. It was a privilege to watch, and now I am ashamed that I presumed..."

Eva could not let him go on. "Julio, stop that. You were a real pleasure. We both hope that you find love some day, and in the meantime, we meant what we said earlier. You are a young, handsome guy... it really was fun."

As we finished Santi began getting dressed, and in a great hurry. He knew stealing Eva was not a option tonight, that the opportunity was lost to him; he could not compete with such love. When he was dressed he said loudly that he would wait in the car for Julio to dress. But before Julio could answer Santi stopped at our bedroom doorway and used his courtroom voice, from his first few years out of law school. He had been very effective in court, so good it caused friction with his fellows. Now he demanded our attention as he spoke to me.

"My friend, I must confess that I have called you 'cuckold' but I see now this is not true. You are MATADOR! You have played with this old bull, showing me what I sought but could never have, keeping your sword out of my sight until the last moment. Then when I was spent and could no longer hope to triumph, you slid the sword in smoothly, granting me a better end than my wicked heart deserved. You were merciful, quick and painless after giving me all I could ask for. This bull is ended, I will not recover. But as a man I must salute you. Salud!"

He made an Italian salute, then deflated like a balloon. "I can show myself out."

-

We were too stunned to speak until we heard Santi close the front door. Then Eva asked Julio and me, "What was that all about?"

Julio had no idea, he looked completely lost.

I was limited in my answer. "You really have to talk to him, alone, about it. There are things I know but they are not mine to speak, so please don't ask. Julio, that applies to you also, you need to have a serious talk with your father, and soon. All I can say is that you should use that phrase, 'serious talk' when you do. Allow plenty of time for tears. Okay?"

"Should I go to him now?" Julio asked, suddenly distressed at my mention of tears.

"Well that is up to you. If you want to leave we will understand. But you know your father, it will not change things, and he will not talk of anything important tonight in his present state-of-mind. He will rant, it will not make sense. Eva was sincere about playing some more, and you staying the night so she can suck your juices out. Do you know what a DP is?" He nodded, wide-eyed with wonder. "Well you know... I just can't do it alone." His smile lit up.

"I am not up to it at this minute..." he said.

Eva jumped in. "Neither are we. I thought some warm homemade apple pie might be a good idea. If you are staying, maybe put your pants on and tell your Father?"

So that was the plan. Julio put on pants and shoes, then went out to tell his father he had been invited to spend the night. When he came back in he said his father just sighed, gave him this little smile and said that, at Julio's age, if he was so blessed he would stay also. Santi said he would be fine at home, promised not to drink too much, and would see him in the morning.

Eva and I had slipped on gym shorts and slippers. Eva had a fresh baked apple pie, it had come out of the oven when she was scooping up the after-dinner sorbet and had been cooling on the counter ever since. By now the temperature was perfect for the premium vanilla ice cream that went so well with it. Eva mentioned that it was also great for breakfast.

Over the pie Julio wanted to talk about the "daughter" and "slut" things. He knew there were overnights with Tina and Santi, he was under the impression that they dated only a few weekends over a short period.

"No," Eva said. "My mother was lucky, Santi picked up Tina her first night in town, before she could get a reputation as a slut. He stayed with us that night and every night for the next ten months. He kept his own place, but that was just for appearances, for his job. We left to keep him out of trouble, Mom had warrants that were going to catch up with her, and Santi could not be involved when that happened. We went to Canada. She cried for a month about losing 'the best man she ever found' who was so much better than she deserved. But her past sins were too great for her to stay."

I added, "Santi always knew he could not marry Tina. Like his father and grandfather who built the house you are living in, the family always told him his name was theirs to use in an arranged marriage, he owed it to the family that gave him his life. If Tina had been free to stay with him, and if she agreed, Santi would have included her as his mistress in the marriage contract. Eva would have been a true step-sister. Such provisions are common enough."

Julio said, "Yes, I know this saying about my name. The princes of old were told the same. But with my father's help I have defied my mother and rejected some arrangements she made. My most recent rejection was this summer, negotiations were well along when I sent my firm regrets. Santi and my sister do not yet know but my mother was furious and has disowned me. The family has not taken a final step, they still hope I will come around. They do not see a need to rush as my mother does, since I am still young. But I have made my decision, I will marry who I chose, for love, and am likely to stay in America."

For the "slut" thing, I told him my father's 2 bits of advice, which also included getting a job as tenured faculty - a path Julio was considering. Eva gave him the "downward spiral" story of woe that was her mother's slut life. Eva said she was on the same path at the insurance company, she knew her job would be gone at the next economic downturn (which came must sooner than expected) and then her sex life would take the same dismal turn. She had almost given up hope when I appeared. I explained how we might help each other to a brighter future. Together we came up with a plan that works. I said she had been my slut exclusively during our family building years, as she wanted her children to know their father's name; that was something she did not have, but was determined to give her children. That meant marriage to a man who would be a good father. With that decided our other arrangements fell into place.

By then we were done with our apple pie, so it was time to return to the bedroom.

We should have changed the sheets and waited for the DP, but Eva was in a mood. She got a little crazy as we both fucked her together. Julio wore a rubber so he could start in back while I was in front. When we were around halfway through it, Eva asked us to swap holes "so she could give some sugar to that sweet young face until we both got off."

-

When we were done there were shared showers, where she washed each of us while the other watched, then we turned in. Julio slept in the master bedroom while I slept in the next room. Eva enjoyed sex with both of us, moving between the rooms when she felt the urge, usually dripping along the way. We both heard the other eat creampies. It thrilled her to be strutting around in the dark from bed to bed in her own home.

I may get her to tell that story, since she experienced the excitement in both bedrooms.

In the morning the apple pie was room temperature so we had it with fresh homemade whipped cream instead of ice cream. These distinctions are important. After the apple pie we shared the extra whipped cream (it does not keep) by licking it from the best parts of Eva's body.

-

After his final comment Sunday night Santi could not believe it when Eva showed up Tuesday in her "under the desk BJ" outfit. She explained it plainly enough. "Don't be silly. I have not fallen out of love with my Daddy just because we all had a good time Sunday night."

When they were done and Eva was licking some of his goodness from her lips, she said she liked Sunday night enough that perhaps more "expanded sessions" could be arranged. She made no mention of his little "matador" speech.

After a few moments of thought Santi realized there was no arguing with her statement, it was clearly true. After work they had a long, serious talk where he explained his plan to take her from me with his sexual prowess. She said she loved him, and loved having sex with him, because she was a slut. But sexual prowess, however that was defined, played no part in her love. Besides, she was a mother, and her children would always come first.

Santi realized that was his blind spot, the part he could not see because his wife NEVER put her children, or her husband, first. She was the only one she cared about.

*

Part two contains more information explaining how Trevor is not a cuckold.

(Author's note: at some future date I might publish Part 1.5 dealing with the rest of the night from Eva's POV. However, for now I expect to submit Part 2 very soon.)