A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was enough that Santi saw them in that pose and the transition after, it was a way his boy could pleasure this woman that he could not match.

Without another word they disconnected. Eva naturally slid onto the bed and then she turned over. Julio followed her down, so they embraced each other in the missionary position, with him holding his upper body up above her so he could watch her face as his cock fucked her. Once he slipped it in he varied his stroke extensively to find what worked for her, and settled on a long stroke with a sideways movement that got Eva wound up pretty good. She started lifting her hips, chasing the pleasurable contact, stretching it out. As they speeded up she was slam-fucking him back. They both melded into a very lusty, physical fuck. It reminded me of the orgies she liked so much prior to our marriage, scenes where she was the star attraction every guy worked hard to please, exhausting themselves one after another for her delight, then filling her pussy while others watched.

Of course, after they filled her with all they could the guys were discarded like a used tissue.

Santi set the tray with the ice water and glasses on the end table by my chair. When he took a moment to sit on the arm of my chair I assumed he had something he wanted to say just to me.

He looked down, sighed, then said, quietly, "I believed that my cock was bigger than yours and of course the boy's. But I was twice mistaken. It seems I am to be her 'vienna sausage' tonight. The boy has me in length and I see how you have us both in girth, and perhaps in length. I fear I have made a fool of myself."

"No fool, you are a man who wanted something and went for it. I can admire that.

Plus, Eva seems very pleased."

"Still, I thought a larger cock might impress her."

I replied, "The boy may have me in terms of length also, I could see it when she held you both. You and I are close to the same length... but these things do not matter to her. She used to hate doing guys with big cocks because of the attitude they always brought. Plus they were careless and could hurt. None of them cared for her like you do. A man's size is not what she cares about my friend... with you it is plain, she cares about your heart. When you are together I can see plain enough how she feels about you, next to those feelings these petty physical details do not matter. Besides, who did you hear such things from?" I asked.

"Bella! She confided in me shortly before she left. There may have been some other women also. It seems every woman in town knows you and your bedroom skills."

"The last time I was with Bella was more than a dozen years ago, before I left on my sabbatical to find a wife. I don't see how she could make an accurate assessment. Your cock was bigger than Julio's then too!"

"You don't need to remind me," he said in a dry, Peter Lorre voice.

"As for any other woman, again that was long ago. It is a small town and I have lived here all but my PhD years and my sabbatical. When I was first here as faculty it seemed I had dated everybody in town or their friend, to the point where I depleted the pond of potential wives and was asking out women I had dated in high school. That was why I had to leave to find a Eva."

"I must say you had a very good plan there. She is quite wonderful... and the other women you keep? My goodness, any one of them would make any man fortunate. Yes, I know... your Father's advice was excellent. I fear I have not done as well."

"I was fortunate, and in Dee's case a potential ill fortune turned golden. But for both of us, our lives were set on a course by our families," I said. "It is hard to change that heading."

He thought a moment before he answered. "Well, tonight we are with the woman who we have each called 'family' for a time. We are both fortunate for that."

We clinked glasses, but kept our voices low. "To Eva, who has crossed and improved both our lives, and who loves us both," I said.

"Yes, to Eva."

Santi continued in a whisper. "You mentioned depleting the pond... have you... fished since your marriage?"

"Very little, you know the exceptions, but Eva is enough. Eva was also seduced, and now enjoys Chinese. I almost married the Chinese woman, she wanted my children - it is a longer story. Plus her sister, that was always a package deal..."

"It looks like quite a package," Santi said, "Money, beauty, more money, brains, all you could ask for."

"...Ying was a virgin so I am the only man she has known. Qiao is really married to her job. Of course Dee is delightful. As far as others there were some, swaps, adult party games and such, all one-time things after Qiao's last child. Eva has enjoyed more play, but even that has been infrequent... special occasions and such. With you she has the added variety she needs, plus she feeds her heart. You must know that."

"I do, and I appreciate the indulgence."

Eva and Julio were really hammering away on the bed, with Eva's hips slamming up to meet his. That could not last long.

Eva moaned loudly, "Oh yes Julio... that is perfect for me... you feel sooooo good... Just a little more, a few more strokes...."

We could see how Julio was straining, and it was not just from trying to hold his cum. I gather that what Eva wanted, bending and straining his cock internally, was a little outside Julio's comfort zone but worked for her. He wanted to please her. With her urging he went into a "finish-her" kick knowing that his own finish would wait.

"... oh yes, that is it... right there rightthere RIGHT... OOOHHHHH YESSSS IIIIMMM CUMMMMMING!" She screamed as she slammed her hips against Julio and held him. Her legs gripped him and kept his cock deep inside her, giving her something to work out on. Her head thrashed from side to side as she spent herself in climax on his cock.

His face looked like she was squeezing and bending his cock inside her, it was a special trick she had which I knew, it felt wonderful and terrible at the same time. It stopped his climax dead. Still, I had to admire that he did not pull out. He stayed with her until she was done. Then, as soon as she gave him leave, he left. The surprise was when he immediately dove tongue-first into her juicy crotch, lapping up her pussy juices while cooling and gentling her blistering hot snatch.

Santi started to get up from the chair. The show had put the tension back into his cock and his movements were anxious.

"Are you up for more right away?" I asked him. "I would be glad to step in if you need..."

He considered it. "You are kind... I think. But I feel that if I strike while the iron is hot it will be better. I may not be 100% at this moment... But I have no worry, I will be there shortly. Then, perhaps, fortune will smile on me and my precious darling daughter."

Julio withdrew as Santi approached the bed. Eva was childlike in showing her eagerness for him. "Oh please Daddy, fuck me. I want you inside. I want to be filled with lots of my Daddy's yummy cum." She got back into the position that fit him, all-fours kneeling on the bolster.

Santi slipped right in. "Oh Darling, you feel so good. You are a true comfort to this old man." He started to move, fast and hard, moving so he could be the first to fill her tonight, like that would make a difference. As he did I could see his posture and even his color changed for the better. He was inspired by his son and fucking Eva invigorated him. Good for him, and good for my Eva.

It took me a minutes, but then I figured out Santi's enthusiasm. Eva had already come with Julio, and he knew she was a repeater, so in Santi's mind she was close to coming again with his cock. He thought their simultaneous finish would be his triumph, his victory.

They both got wound up quickly, he was not doing the 'sustain' pace but was working up to his own climax with her pussy lips. As he was getting near he called for a change. Eva dropped her belly to the bolster, settled on it like a regular pillow under her. That worked well for them both. Santi got into position and she wiggled with joy as she again guided his cock into her body from behind. His body settled on top of her's, making contact from their knees to his chest. He was really covering her.

Santi never did this position with Eva or Bella (who was always face-to-face), but he remembered it fondly from a quarter-century ago when Eva's slut mother taught him so many good things. It was their favorite way to finish back then, in part because it negated his short height and favored his strong chest. Like then, he slid his arms around her body and held her tight to his chest. Inspired, he got a little animal-like and started to use his teeth on her neck. That wound Eva up good. I guess the daughter had the same good spots as her mother, because Eva reacted with a combination of a giggle and a passionate moan that kept going. They began moving together, both contributing energy to the fucking.

I could not see the penetration well, but the position struck me as more intimate, as well as more arousing to watch. I could tell Julio had a strong reaction to his father, only now he found himself thinking of his mother. It was understandable, Santi was betraying the woman who gave Julio life. The boy could not ignore that.

If I was in a humorous mood I would say that it looked like Santi was doing a form of obscene pushups with just his bottom going up and down. Well, some sex is really not suited for watching. Besides which, Eva was very happy with those pushups.

"Trevor," Santi called to me in a challenging tone, "Are you ready to see your woman be pleasured and filled in you own bed?" He spoke like his victory was at hand, like her climax was going to be more than it had been with Julio. Well, maybe it would be, the position brought a lot of positives.

I turned it around on him and challenged him. "Go ahead, fuck the slut good and get her off the best you can, then fill her, that is what she wants. Take all the time you need. Just be sure that she enjoys it more than you, if you can."

He frowned a bit, I had turned it around and laid challenges down. Suddenly he had doubts about making her happy and filling her. With the cloud of doubt on his mind he asked himself, had he screwed himself by masturbating yesterday morning, trying to take the edge off?

Eva ignored the discussion, it was foolish male games and she was really into the fucking. Meanwhile Julio watched closely, he was still a bit wide-eyed at being involved with this beautiful, sexy woman he had admired for so long. Now his father's body on top of her was an obvious contrast, obscene in so many ways. Objectively, his father looked like he did not deserve to be on top of this sexual beauty, sweating all over her, and he had to be crushing her with his weight. It was his mother who was being robbed. Plus, seeing his father's fat ass going like this was not really to Julio's taste.

Still, Eva was clearly happy. Julio figured to put things right when it was his turn to cum. From the looks of things that would not be long. Then he would put his cock in her, make them both feel good, and get the warmed slut off yet again, so soon after Santi. Plus, he had to be thinking about later tonight, of having her alone without any old guys.

I had to wonder, had the boy ever had a woman who was sloppy before? It was a different feeling, was he ready for it?

Santi was making an effort to stretch the end, to make it good for Eva and as joyful as possible for himself. His pace had picked up to a level where I would have worried for his heart, if I did not already know how his ticker was in great shape.

It would do somebody else a world of good in the not-to-distant future.

Eva loved it as he moved at her faster pace, it was good to feel him so close, so connected, that didn't happen at work. "Mmmmm Daddy, this fuck-with-cuddle feels so fucking good. Keep going Daddy, I am getting the good tingles." She looked at me. "Honey, he is doing me so good... Daddy-style, like he used to satisfy mommy... she used to scream so happy when he did her like this. Daddy is going to make me cum. I love you for this, thank you..."

Santi was again confused by what he saw as a culture clash. He was the one fucking her like he was building himself a heart attack, yet she thanked me, and loved me? He kept the pace but he had to ask Eva. "Do you like being a slut for Trevor?"

"Ohhhhh Dadddyyyy, you have no idea. It is wonderful, the best of both worlds, just like he promised me long ago. Tonight is this slut's dream come true. He promised, and he delivered, what could be sexier and more loving? Two of my favorite men both watching me cum. Making me cum. Doing you like this in our bed... while he watches... Julio on deck is trying so hard to keep his hands off his cock... so he can give it to me... this is so much better than ANYTHING I have ever had. And anything I ever dreamed I would have."

That was not quite what he wanted to hear, even as it seemed to say good things about him. So Santi stopped talking, put it out of his mind and concentrated on his cock. He was close and didn't let up. On the contrary, he picked up the pace and strength of his pounding, she was wet enough to inspire some pretty rough behavior as he accommodated her.

Julio was sitting on the other side, more towards Eva's head, so he got a good visual of her body. Her look at him, I could see reflected in the mirror, was open desire. It said "you are next, get ready to stick it in the mess." He was primed to finish in her this third time, and it would be soon. His cock actually rose further as he watched my slut being fucked by his father, while she drooled over him cumming into her next.

Santi and Eva were very close as they approached climax. She wanted him to hold out for her. "Daddy I'm so close... please Daddy, a little longer!"

I could see Santi was starting to strain, he was close the point-of-no-return, but he could not disappoint Eva. His hands around her body were much different than what they were before, now they held her tight, selfish, keeping control of the pace for both of them as he fought to hold back his climax. I saw him do little cheats, he refused to look at the mirror, where she looked hotter than any porn video. He bit his cheek inside. His lips moved, I saw him mouth numbers in Spanish, like he was reading some list of accounts at work.

When Eva was ready she forced the issue. She pushed her butt up, held herself against him, and gave her pussy one hell of a squeeze. "Now Daddy... Cum in your favorite baby slut... Fill me... YESSSSSSSS!"

As she spoke he pushed tight against her and released his jets of cum inside her, filling her pussy. He answered her, his voice filled with loving concern. "Take it baby... take my cum... I love you so... precious... taking my cum!"

It looked like he held himself tight inside for the first two jets, then began stroking again on the third. When his shaft slid out on the stroke it was covered in his cum. I guess he brought along enough for her.

"Oh yes Daddy! That was your biggest cum in me ever! You fill me so well!"

Eva timed the end of Santi's release perfectly. He fired his last shot and he deflated instantly. Eva gave him a few moments, then got what she wanted. She freed herself by dumping him off, turned, cradled his head like a lover and gave him a very passionate kiss.

At the same time, without Santi seeing, she summoned Julio with a lewd motion

For a moment Santi was a very happy man.

Julio was anxious, and surprisingly he was not deterred by the state of her cum-filled pussy. He stepped up to the side of the bed, his cock hard and eager. Eva positively glowed as she threw him a glance, she did not want to wait. She released Santi, returned to all fours, and backed her pussy until it was impaled on Julio's cock. His hands guided her as she spiked herself on his prong. She kept backing up until her bottom pressed against his belly. "Do me Jul-nior-oh, fuck this messy slut like Daddy did." When Julio thrust his cock in like a piston in a cylinder Santi's cum flowed out of Eva, squirting and dripping onto his belly and his balls.

This time Julio showed no reaction to the word "slut" but got right to it, taking possession of her body like he was entitled. He was taller and more limber, so he reached forward and started to twist and pull her nipples while his body hammered against her. I guessed he had seen me do the same to Eva at the pond.

Just a few moments later Eva said, "I want something else... more of you... get on the bed... on your back."

Julio's movement was quick and smooth, it was like he flowed into position. A moment later Eva impaled herself cowgirl-style on his cock, making more of a mess. He pulled her tits and her body tilted forward, with her arms straight out until she was supporting herself with her hands on his shoulders. This allows Eva to move more energetically, and that is what she did.

Eva was really energized. "Do you like this? Being inside a very dirty slut as I fucking ride you? I like this. I like your cock in me. I like us face-to-pretty-face. I'm so glad Daddy brought you to my kitty... my happy kitty." Still supporting her shoulders on her arms she brought her head down for a passionate kiss that somehow made the whole thing look a little alien, and a little like a spider devouring its mate.

Santi had worked his way off the bed and was sitting on the chaise lounge, looking like his strength had fled. He was watching with some amazement at how quickly and easily his Eva shifted forms, moving from one lover to another, capturing some of the personality of each in her movements. She seemed energized while he was deflated, and he wondered if she stole his energy somehow. He had never shared a woman with another man; in his limited recent experience women were always the same in demeanor. Well, in twenty years there were only two, his wife and Bella. Even now his sex with Eva was in the office where she could not let go and show her personality.

But here in her own bedroom Eva was free to exercise her sexual desires that far exceeded his. She was almost unrecognizable to him as she moved from father-daughter low intensity - strong emotion fucking - to this she-demon who took control from the youth and was entirely focused on her cunt fucking a cock, any cock, that came to her bed.

Julio's face also echoed his Father's confusion, Eva's switch to hunger for his body was a little bit like a dream and a little like a nightmare. Given their earlier conversation, he also might have been concerned about another switch, into a 69.

Unlike Santi, Julio had been without sexual release for the past few days, so he had a short trigger. He really had done a great job holding back, but no more. He decided to share that. "I won't last long if you keep this up. I don't mind, but you should know."

Without any change to the way her hips were moving, Eva again lowered her face so their noses were almost touching. There she whispered something that seemed to shock, and please, Julio. Then before he could say anything, she took him in another very passionate kiss. It was even stronger than before, she was clearly in control while he was passive. It was pretty clear to me that her tongue was the one moving in his mouth, rather than the opposite which I'm sure was what Julio was used to. She held him there, locked in the kiss, as his movements got frantic. She was doing him inside as well as outside. We saw his hips change their movement as he suddenly slammed in to her several times. Just like that she had taken his climax from him.

She kept her kiss going plus she smiled when his hips moved in a way that meant he finally started to spend himself inside her. I knew it felt pretty good as he convulsed in her body while her internal muscles worked him.