A Hot August Night 2018 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I love to see her happy, it makes me smile.

A moment after Julio slipped his cock in their lips touched. Without a word, acting on pure mutual instinct, they both wrapped their arms around each other. Eva also wrapped her legs while Julio lifted her up. With her hanging from him he knee-walked until he was entirely on the bed and her head rested between our two pillows. There he set her down gently and settled on top with both his cock and his tongue probing inside her, trying to build his own arousal to release. Their hips were not moving, her legs were holding him tight enough so he would not try. But her body lifted and fell as they embraced. I could tell from Eva's body and Julio's face that her well-trained pussy muscles - trained by her mother from an early age - were doing their "very happy thank you dance" upon Julio's cock inside of her.

The first time that happened to me I marked it on my calendar - Friday night, July 13, 2007, at my apartment. It was two weeks after we met and we just had to fuck before going out to dinner. We were both primed and in top form. She was aroused from the start, she was really ready for it. Her pussy did the "happy dance" on my cock and when she was done I essentially ended my search for a wife. I had two great candidates. Eva was a slut, as my Father advised. The wealthy and beautiful Qiao, a package deal along with her virgin half-sister Ying, constituted the other candidate, although that choice brought some lifestyle adjustments. I just had to decide which I wanted more, and then convince them to say "yes." Deciding, then convincing, took me another eight months.

I used my time wisely, I practiced with my choices.

I was very fortunate, Because Qiao and Eva got along so well I wound up with both choices and everybody was very happy with the results.

Back in our bed, Julio was much taller than Eva; so while their embrace felt wonderful, it was not sustainable. They broke the kiss and relaxed a bit.

Julio was focused only on Eva. He praised her. "What you are doing inside... it defies words... I have have never known such stimulations. My beautiful cousins cannot compare."

Eva replied, "No Julio, you really know how to please a girl! Thank you so much... We must do this more often."

"Thank Bella and my female cousins for what I know. After all day teasing they come naked to our rooms during the dark of night. There are not always words, but in any case they simply require excellent service, or they get up and go to another cousin's room. If you ask nicely they will tell you what they want, but they will do that only once, and heaven help you if you mix up what Isabella wants with what Sophia requires."

Santi, who is not at all used to being ignored in a conversation, jumped in to explain. "Isabella and Sophia are identical twins who are very competitive and quite demanding. Sometimes they play their 'naughty visit' nighttime games with uncles instead of cousins. I am told they can be distinguished by birthmarks upon their nether lips but I imagine that is hard to do in the dark." Santi has always had a gift when speaking, imparting so much feeling into a few words.

Julio gave a little laugh at that. "Yes, it is true. I tell them apart by finding the birthmark with my tongue. But most do not know this secret, perhaps the twins do not, so naturally I am their favorite. Sometimes I get both at once! They are demanding. But also very grateful."

We all had a laugh at that. Their little society was rich, beautiful, and immoral to the core, having sex with relatives and accepting marriage only for commercial gain. (Hmm... it had never occurred to me before, but those two went together. I mean, if your marriage was going to be arranged, going on a normal date with a normal guy is sort of dishonest.)

It said a great deal about Santi's relatives.

Eva allowed Julio to stroke in and out a few times, she had taken the boy farther than he expected and we could see he was starting to hold back, so he could keep his body in control. Eva was not looking for for a finish just yet. So she gave him a little speech.

"Oh Julio, I pray you remember that I am a slut. Here you have pleased me, and now you are close to your reward... but a true slut would send you away, unsatisfied, so she can give herself to, and enjoy, another man. It is Daddy's turn, he has waited so patiently and will last longer. We will get back to this... later. So give one more dreamy kiss and then let me show you what a slut I am, which I must be if I send you away and give myself to another cock after you pleased me so wonderfully."

Julio took his dismissal well. He was distressed by her language, and felt the sting of a slut's casual betrayal, but she gave him a look so he did as she asked. As his final kiss dragged out his hips moved, thrusting his cock into her five times, each at a different angle with a different motion.

She liked the actions, but she wanted one more thing. "Say it Julio... say what I must be. I want you to."

Julio had a hard time with it, but he said the words. "You are the most wonderful, beautiful, desirable slut I could ever hope to know. Is that what you wanted?"

"It will do for now. But you didn't really sell it... we will work on the sincerity thing later."

He made a face, more unsure than positive or negative, as he withdrew. Then he realized that here "later" might mean more time together, and things suddenly looked much better.

Eva waved Santi over, then turned her body, lifting herself on all fours for him to enjoy. I have always considered this a very attractive position for any woman because, pretty or not, it puts her in a position where she is is always attractive to any male. The fat lips of her pussy are presented as the gateway for penetration in a way that was part of the DNA for every hetro male mammal alive. Eva's nether lips were slightly open and visibly wet from his son's efforts, making them more inviting. She was placed so I would see Santi's cock enter her.

Do you know how a father holds the hand of a 7-year old daughter? It is a touch that is innocent, secure, loving and trusting.

As Santi came up to Eva, that is how his hands sought contact with her body. There was nothing commanding or selfish or possessive about it. His hands, and her reaction, were all about innocent love and trust, like she was a child of 7 again, even as her wet and open slut pussy eagerly greeted his cock as it lined up to enter into her.

Eva reached back and used her fingers to insure that the pathway into her body was clear, she held her lips open while showing a real sincere and tender desire for him to join with her. "Come on in Daddy, I have been waiting to mate with you."

Julio had opened Eva. Now Santi slid in where his son had been and in moments they connected in the manner of animals rutting.

Eva moaned as Santi's cock entered her body. "Yes Daddy, slide that wonderful Daddy cock into your little girl. Stake your claim to your slut daughter."

Santi groaned as he lifted himself and pushed into Eva all the way.

But they could not stay as they were. He did not line up well for either of them. He was short, while the bed was at the right height for me and my longer legs to have my wife like that. But not Santi, so Eva had to lower her bottom. That didn't work. Eva crawled forward while Santi got on the bed and got on his knees but that did not work either, now he was up too high.

I passed Eva a stiff bolster-pillow which she put under knees and they tried again. Santi penetrated her for a third time, and finally the heights worked for both of them. Within two strokes Eva made happy noises, almost childish sounds, like a happy child on a swing.

Santi turned to me. "Do you like witnessing your wife's infidelity in your own bed?" To him the words attacked both my self-respect and my woman's perception of me. But the shot was way off target for both.

I answered. "You know, I have seen Eva fucked many times since I met her." Then I put the slightest bit of menace in my voice and spoke softly. "As long as the slut wants it, and enjoys it, I don't mind a teaser doing warmup for me."

Santi knew that when mares are bred, a teaser might be employed to warm up the stallion for coupling. He did not expect my strong response, but he was hardly in a position to complain. Trying to shake it off he turned to Julio and asked him to adjust the closet door mirror so he could see Eva profile in the mirror as he fucked her. Her tits were hanging free, they began to sway as Santi started to stroke in-and-out.

While the action was very adult, Santi's touch along with Eva's sounds again struck me as child-like, suggestive of a father playing with a 7-year old daughter on a swing or teeter-totter. Innocent and playful in nature. I believe Santi was feeling the same, as his smile grew more paternal than lusty, he could not help it.

Eva called Santi her "Father" on occasion at work, or in social settings. Once somebody from HR objected, but then Santi explained the facts of life to them. Here she was naked and uninhibited so she felt free to call him "Daddy." She loved that she had the chance to say it out loud, with volume. Sounding much like a child on a swing she said, "Oh Daddy fuck me good," and "Oh Daddy, put your big cock to your little slut daughter," and "Oh Daddy, make me your baby slut on your big cock."

(Dee sometimes called me "Daddy." But when she did it there was nothing childlike or innocent about the word. When she used "Daddy" it was the male equivalent of "male slut," or "sugar daddy," that was very clear.)

Hearing Eva's words had different effects on us. Santi loved it profoundly, in his heart he had felt like he was Eva's father for almost a year when he was younger, a year when she was a delight, plus each night it was a pleasure to bed her eager mother Tina. Having their little home was the happiest he had ever been. It was some time after that before he married his hard-hearted Marie-Anne. This moment merged his best joyful feelings for the mother and the daughter to form the strongest human association he knew. It did his heart and his erection some good to hear her talk that way.

Julio was not so happy with Eva's word choice. While he had no problem having sex with his various female relatives, both cousins and aunts, the idea of incest with his mother or sister (both of whom were more anti-sexual in nature) bothered him as taboo. That was one of the family values his mother and father shared. So he was doubly troubled at Eva's self-designation as Santi's daughter and as a "slut." Julio worshiped Eva and wanted her too much for him to accept those taboo feelings. Maybe, once the boy experienced a release in her pussy while she was sloppy, when he knew his father's spent cum was dripping from his own balls, Julio would loosen up and change his view.

After a time, while glancing at Julio, Eva was tempted to do something more. She adopted this wicked "naughty girl" smile as she called Julio over so she could take his cock, still flavored with her pussy, into her mouth as his father fucked her. For this she had him lay across the top of the bed, where the pillows were. There she licked and sucked him like his wet cock was a popsicle on a warm day. We all commented on the sight, how good she looked giving pleasure to both father and son.

I said she was wonderful as a "family entertainment center."

She liked that, it got a belly laugh, and the other two had to smile at it. In response to our encouraging comments she started to lick and suck Julio's balls, burying her face between his legs, making a real sloppy job of it. Santi and I groaned at how lewd it looked. Julio was silent, he looked strained, like he was asking for strength from above.

"Are you going to give me what you have in here?" Eva asked as she licked Julio's balls. "I bet they are full, with lots of stuff to feed my hungry pussy. Will you hold on and feed my kitty your creme?"

"Oh yes Eva, you are such a wom... a slut. I cannot believe my fortune to be here. Use me as you wish."

"Now that is what this slut of a 'family entertainment center' likes to hear."

It was nice, but after a bit Eva needed the air, and Julio was again flirting with an early climax, so he returned to his seat.

Santi kept up a steady pace for at least 15 minutes, it was really too slow to be called fucking, more a shared long mutual pleasuring session. At work that was as long as they could take from start to finish, he really had to move faster so they could not spare more time. But tonight he had the luxury of plenty of time. Eva was telling him what a "good fucking Daddy" he was and how good it made her feel to be like this with "all of us." They were both enjoying an easy pace that would extend the pleasure for both of them.

In fact, Eva seemed even more delighted at the pace then Santi was. They were not fucking for lust or release, they were revisiting an tender emotional bond, using the sexual pleasure as sort of play-while-connected. Eva was like a child on a swing set. Santi was not fucking her hard but the motion was very good for her and her body, so she reacted to it. She stretched like a happy kitten in the sun, she almost purred for him. A few times his hand petted her back, and when she made kitten noises his fingers scratched her hair and ears. It was clear that she was sexually excited and pleasured, but her state was much different than the lustful state Julio had put her into.

Eva teased him with words. She knew his balls so she asked, in a little girl voice, if he had pleasured himself recently? Perhaps 24 to 36 hours ago? "You are really going to keep this up, aren't you Daddy? I bet you did a bad thing to yourself yesterday so you lasted longer. Maybe a little blue pill also."

"Well, I did not dare to spoil my appetite for your wonderful dinner, did I?" he asked. "You called this dessert, and after a special dessert some men might jog a bit after. Let us say I did some jogging in anticipation before instead of after. All the better for my darling... Yes?"

"Oh yes... I have such a yummy gooooood Daddy."

We all had a good laugh at the exchange, he really was a charming man.

Finally, at about the 20 minute point, Santi suggested that Julio take over for a bit. That way he would last longer and the boy would stay hard, plus he knew "the woman, I heard she likes some variety... on occasion."

Well, Julio was like a spring-loaded toy as he popped up from his seat. When he remembered his manners he turned to me and asked my permission, which I granted with pleasure, and then asked Eve's permission.

Eva was pleased Santi suggested the switch. Not that she had any concerns about Santi, but she did like the variety named Julio. "Come on in young man," she said, granting her permission and encouragement, "want to fuck the slut like Daddy does?"

It seems he did. He got into position in a hurry.

When Santi stepped out Eva stepped back, so her feet hung off the edge of the bed. This made her a good fit for Julio - who was around my height - to stand on the floor. He slipped into her from behind, pushing his cock into her hot sexual core. Immediately he began to vary his strokes, to find what worked best. I could see the pattern, it was a learned sequence, probably Bella's doing. Eva quivered with arousal at each stroke. Part of it was that she wanted some roughness out of him this time. Also, she was looking in the mirror, her eyes focused on Julio's handsome face as his cock stroked in and out of her body. They settled on a move where he used his feet to adjust his apparent height and the entry angle during the instroke; it was very athletic. Eva made some very happy noises the first time he did it because he hit her in some good spots.

Santi watched them for about 30 seconds, smiling as they got into it. Then he stepped out of the room. He said he was going to get a pitcher of cold water and some glasses.

Seeing one and then the other I could not help but notice how different they were in holding her. Where Santi treated Eva like a father holds a child, Julio's grip on Eva was more like a child taking hold of a delicate treat with giddy enthusiasm. Despite his polish he was not as mature as he seemed, he could not hide the eagerness that was part of his desire to have Eva.

She liked them both, in part because she liked pure variety. To the slut in her, both ways of holding her showed their raw desire, and she liked that.

With Santi out of the room Eva shot me a glance with here eyebrows cocked just so. I nodded, then said to Julio, "Eva was curious about something... for later. You should know that I am in full agreement with all her desires... including the very slutty ones."

Eva took over without breaking their movement. "If you are interested, I... that is we... would like you to consider staying the night here... for more play. I am guessing your father will leave when he is done, but you might... go again... and again? We could all have fun... maybe do some things that require two men... and a very welcoming slut. Things good girls don't do." Julio slid a finger over her rosebud. "Oh yes, you have the idea. You don't have to decide now, just give it some... oh yes rightthere thatissooo goooood!... Give it some thought... dirty thoughts."

Julio picked up the pace while keeping the movement smooth. Eva responded by starting to move back into him, making it even better.

Just before Santi returned they changed, going from "fast pounding doggie" to something else that was more pure fucking desire. Julio pulled Eva's shoulders back and her torso came up until her back was against Julio's chest. His arms snaked around her, one hand on her breast pulling and twisting a nipple like I sometimes do when we were outside, the other hand going down, cupping her pussy with two fingers stroking both sides next to Eva's clit. His head leaned forward and to one side, where he could nibble her ear and then put a love bite on her neck. They were both limber, and switch took them from the primal lust of fucking to the passionate embrace of lovers. I bet he was inspired by a sculpture in a private erotic collection someplace in Europe. He had to stop his stroking and just hold the end of his cock inside her. Still, the strength of the move and his passionate desire for her body came through.

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes as he marked her body with the love bite. She often came back to me from Qiao with such marks as greetings and reminders.

I thought they looked really hot together. It was good enough that I would have taken a picture if I could. The age difference was clear and added to the effect as their vivid desire overshadowed it.

"Oh Julio, such a masterful embrace! Such power and grace in your movement! I can feel your desire as you handle my body! Hold me tight."

Julio felt something new. "Your pussy, I can feel... what are you doing? Such a woman, your husband must be so happy with you."

The new position was good for both of them, and it looked sexy as hell when Santi walked in on it. It stopped him in his tracks, like he had walked in on something private.

But they could not hold it. Balanced on the edge of the mattress her muscles were strained, and such a short length of his cock, maybe one-third, was inside her body, so movement was not happening; the risk of slipping out was too great. After a few moments Julio whispered in her ear - Italian I believe, it sounded sexy - and then let her down. When she settled back into position Eva stretched out like a cat while pushing back with a big smile on her face. Julio followed the move by holding her hips tight and pressing himself in deep, then holding there. They were not coming, but they were close, practicing a little.