A Hot Day... Hot, Indeed

Story Info
A Chance Meeting... or was it.
1.5k words
4.39
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a young cock sucker all I wanted to do was catch it, suck it, swallow it and move on. The chase was fun and I was very good at it. Gaydar on full alert. Checking out every boy's package. After years of dreaming about it when I finally sucked my first cock I felt like I had a new toy, a toy with never ending batteries. A toy I carried with me from college into the work world. I realized much too late that had I slowed down and taken my time I would have enjoyed the sex for more than just the physical moment.

Now in my fifties, I'm a much better person and lover. True story. Last week I was walking out of the grocery store and the heat reflecting from the pavement was terrible. A young employee of the store offered to carry my groceries to my car and I gladly accepted.

"Mr Morris, Im Frank."

"Good to meet you Frank. I didn't think y'all carried groceries to the cars anymore."

"We don't," he said. "But I am off the rest of the day and I saw you and thought I could...help you out." I'm only fifty. I was thinking, do I look like I need help? Wait, what did he mean? He wasn't thinking about...no I'm too old for him. I looked at his ass as he put the bags in my suv. It's almost like he was giving me a show and I liked it. My dick began to flutter. He turned his head and smiled. My dick was getting hard. The implication was clear.

"So...would you like to help me...put my groceries up?"

"Sure. Can we swim afterwards?"

"Absolutely."

That was a bit of a shocker. He followed me to my house and true to his word he helped me unload and put the groceries up. And then...he stripped naked in my kitchen.

In my youth I would have fallen to my knees taken his cock, grabbed his ass cheeks and sucked him dry and sent him on his way. But not today, not now.

"My, Frank. That's...pretty impressive. And..."

"Too much? Did I read you wrong?" His dick stood straight out, proud and on point.

"I'm not sure when you read me but no, no you did not read me wrong." I crossed to him and moved his cock out of the way as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his lips. His cock bounced between my legs. After a few moments Frank began to remove my clothes. T-shirt first then the shorts and underwear. While I couldn't quite match him inch for inch, I was close and my cock proudly stood out in front of me. I raised each foot as he removed my top siders.

"Let's swim," he said.

Exiting through the kitchen French doors we stepped onto the cement floor which was hotter than it should be. I grabbed us a beer from the beer fridge and we stepped into the water.

Do you mind if I ask you your age?"

"20. I look a bit younger, but I begin my senior year at Ole Miss in two weeks."

"What's your major?"

"English and a minor in history."

"Wow."

"I'm hoping to get into law school.

I watched his naked body cut through the clear water. Each muscle firing when called upon. We swam close to one another but never close enough to touch. We're naked, we're swimming and we're drinking beer. The flirt level was high. The electricity flowed through my body anticipating what was to come. We swam for a bit before he stepped out of the pool at the beach end. I watched as he shook his blondish, shoulder length hair and wiped his face with a towel. Broad shoulders, narrow waist and an ass that was surely the model for Michelangelo's David.

He took a swallow of beer and looked over his shoulder and said, "I'm going in now. Which way to your bedroom?" I hopped out, dried off and hooked my arm in his as we walked down the hall.

Frank was all over my ass. He was like a warrior on a quest. We spent the day exploring, kissing, nibbling each other. Frank was an incredible lover. He took his time when he wanted to. He was in control and I loved it.

I knew that before this day was over his dick would wind up in my ass. We rolled all over the bed. We kissed. His lips were perfect. He ran his hand over my chest stopping at my nipples to temporarily torture them.

"Yeeesss" I shouted as he tweaked my left nipple. Hard then harder.I love the feel of the pain shooting through my body. I've spent time with men who loved to attach nipple clamps... and I liked it...a lot. But in my youth I would have missed the pleasure pain. Teeth and tongue all the way down my chest. My dick jumped with his every touch. Bite marks...I usually give them but today I received. This kid knew his way around the male body. Everywhere he touched I didn't just tingle I was jolted.

But when his mouth got to my cock...oh man. I had been blown before but this guy...whew...he took me deep as it would go. He sucked me off twice that afternoon before we rolled over for a nap.

He held me in his arms as we slept. The sun was setting when I awoke. I moved around until my mouth was above his still sleeping cock. It was like him, beautiful. I took his flaccid cock and licked it all around. He shuffled all about and his cock began to grow to full strength as I took it in my mouth. I licked the underside slowly, kissing it, making love to his cock. Taking in each moment as if it were my first time. Loving each touch and taste and smell.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered. I rolled to the side of the bed and got the condoms and lube.

"How would you like me?" I asked as I rolled the condom on his cock and applied the lube.

"Back...I like to watch my lovers face."

I put a couple pillows under my hips raising my ass for better penetration.

"Yeah...that's it Mr Morris give me that ass." I usually don't need "Top-Talk" but I didn't mind that. He eased his cock through the barrier I loved that feeling. It's never been the pain I've heard others discuss. I've also never needed much lube. I like to feel the whole thing sliding up inside me. I clamp and release my ass around his cock. Frank goes all the way up until he finds my P-Spot and then he pounds away on it. I want to cum instantly! I want to shout!

"You like this don't you, sir. You like it deep. Like a man!"

"Yes...yes I do. Pound my ass Frank!"

And he did. He was into it and I could tell he was about to shoot his load. He inched up onto his knees and put his hands on my hips and rocked me in rhythm. My pleasure chart was blown.

"Shoot inside me," I begged. "I want to feel your cock pulse..."

The words weren't out of my mouth when he shot that first load. "Uhhh! Ahhhhh..."

"Oh man" I clamped down on his dick and pulled his body into mine and wrapped my legs around his waist. He was shooting ropes like only the young can do. He kissed me deep. My eyes were closed and I was in heaven. My cock was in between our bodies and all that rubbing was more than I could handle. I shot my load!

"Fuck...aw man...fuck..."

The goo squirted between our bellies.

I held him tight until the affects of the orgasms were gone. My legs around him, our cocks still oozing out what little jiz was left in our balls.

Eventually Frank's cock slipped out of the warm tunnel that is my ass. My nerves were on end so I felt everything and jumped the last time his cock grazed my prostate. I didn't want it out, but that's the way it goes. Plop, and that was it, it was out. And we were spent.

I got some warm washcloths from the bathroom and cleaned us up. As I wiped his cock and balls he began getting hard again. Damn I wanted that cock again.

"So, I can put some steaks on the grill and fix us something to eat. I have more beer in the fridge and wine in the cabinet in the butlers pantry."

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to him and kissed me. Long. Deep. Dare

I say loving.

"I can't stay. I have a date tonight. If it wasn't a new relationship, I'd invite you to join us."

"Well...maybe another time. And I hope we have another time as well before you head back to Oxford."

"We will, Mr Morris, we will," as he walked to the door. He turned and said," I really like your tight ass."

He kissed me and left.