A Hot Milf and Her Timid Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuation of Mrs Brown story, from her husband's view.
2.4k words
4.28
11k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past few weeks had been terrible for my wife and I. Imagine being helpless watching your wife got fucked, sodomised and gangbanged by countless number of men, young and old. As we are both in our 50s, we were truly defenceless against the many men, who were lusting after my beautiful trophy wife.

It all started when we got lost in the slums and were trapped by some young punks, and the events had snowballed to an old homeless man and even our neighbours' son. All of them got a piece of my wife, Eileen, and had videos of her doing unimaginable lewd stuff on her.

It was just another day with the slum gang, led by that very mean young man Kurt, took Eileen to his place to pimp her to the disgusting slum dwellers. I'm sure they made a lot of money doing that as Eileen was a hot lady. A beautiful face, sexy body and enormous bust, heads turned whenever I went out with her and our kids.

I loved her very much and contrary to all my relatives and colleagues claims that I marry her for her looks, I love Eileen for who she is, inside. And I knew she loved me too, and she kept saying there will be no one else in her heart.

Tonight as i was waiting for Kurt and his friends to bring my wife, Eileen, from the slums, I was at my bathroom jerking my tiny wimpy cock thinking about her when I heard loud knockings on my door.

I pulled up my boxers and dashed down to the hallway, worried if the knockings might woke my kids up. They had to sleep early as they had school the next day.

"Darling, I'm coming," I called out. When I finally opened it, I was shocked.

It was her alright, but she was in a stupor state. She was carried by her arms by 2 young men, who looked familiar.

Eileen was literally drenched in cum. Her huge sagging tits were hanging precariously off her blouse, and her nipples could clearly be seen. Worse, her pussy was also visible as the skirt she was wearing was ridiculously short.

She stood on wobbly knees, baring her breasts. Her eyes were half closed and her beautiful straight blonde hair was in a mess. She looked like a whore who got fucked a hundred times and finally just ended her shift.

One of them said excitedly, "Sir! Someone asked us to drop your wife here, at this address!"

"Someone? Never mind, thank you boys for bringing her here, yes she is my wife," I replied. I assumed it was Kurt.

"Yeah, we were drinking in a pub at slum valley and-"

"It's okay, I know," I interrupted. I'm aghast she was with these boys awhile ago on the way back here. I hoped they didn't do anything to her.

Eileen was so heavy. There was no way I could lift her up; I'm a frail old man. The boys could see that and offered to carry her to our bedroom.

"Uh...I-I'm sure I'll be able to handle it boys".

The other boy then said, "Oh it's a pleasure for us to carry your wife up Sir," he grinned.

Being a timid old man, how could I said no. I nodded and all 3 of us finally managed to carry her up the stairs, to my room.

We heaved my wife up on the bed, where she slumped heavily on the mattress, revealing her naked crotch of all of us to see. I was getting uncomfortable and hoped the boys would finally leave.

But I was wrong.

"Sir, its clear your wife is covered in some sort of sticky slime. Me and my buddy here wouldn't mind helping to remove it for you," he said, taking out a couple of cloths.

I was nervous but gathered enough courage to said "No".

But the boys pretended not to hear and began wiping my semi naked wife. One of them used his finger to spread her pussy lips, causing thick cum to flow out of the opening, before dabbing it with the cloth.

I was dumbfounded! Fancy them doing this to my wife right in front of my eyes! I was jealous, yet too afraid to speak up. I just hoped and prayed they will leave.

The second boy said, "Hey Sir, could you lift her right leg so I can clean it deeper?"

"You really don't have to, I - I can clean her myself. It's getting late, your parents might be w-worried," I stammered.

"Nonsense, we are old enough Sir! Old enough to screw your..." thankfully he stopped mid sentence. I did not wish to hear the rest if it.

The first guy looked at his friend, and both burst out laughing. I nervously joined in the laughter, in order not to feel left out.

When I was young I was always the last to be picked when my school mates were choosing who to be on their team. I was always always bullied at school, due to my scrawny small body and large framed glasses.

Obviously no girls were interested in a geek like me. No one, that is, until Eileen came along. It was during my university days. I'm proud to say that it was love at first sight, and though she had numerous admirers, her also geeky nature blended well with me. She was wearing large framed glasses too, just like myself.

Simply said, it was a match made in heaven.

But the last few days were pure hell for us. It tested our marriage vows and strained our relationship. Nevertheless I love her so much, and likewise I believe she loves me too. Oh when would our nightmare be over!

"I said give me a hand, Sir!" the boy's loud voice jolted me. "Lift her right leg up!"

His sudden harsh tone terrified me and I quickly did as he told me too. I lifted my wife's leg up, stretching her pussy lips even more.

"That's it, that's the way to do it Sir, good. Now just hold on to it while we clean her insides."

I looked away, not wanting the image of them probing my wife's gaping pussy to haunt me afterwards. Eileen started to moan.

"Mmmm mmmmm ahhhhh," she sounded, her eyes still closed. Was she getting turned on?? That would be a betrayal, a betrayal on her vows to me. I was getting so jealous.

The first young man took a squeeze on Eileen's nipples right before my very eyes and she gasped as he pinched both her nipples between his rough fingers.

"Make'em hard" and "she likes it" the second boy's voice filled the room. My wife's mouth moved as if trying to say something but no words came out.

Both their faces were now inches from her open pussy, and they dug their fingers deeper. I knew very well their intentions were bad. My suspicions were right. They weren't cleaning it at all! They were just enjoying themselves making my wife cum!

Eileen moaned and groaned and finally let the air in her lungs out. With her body arching, she cummed heavily, and her juices could be seen spurting out like a water fountain. I was still holding her leg up, while the boys were laughing and videoed the whole scene!

On and on the liquid gushed out from her pussy until she finally dropped her body on the mattress, looking fully satisfied.

Eileen finally opened her eyes, and, upon seeing them, weakly said, "No, not the both of you again...aren't you brats tired?" She seemed not to realise that she was already in our bedroom.

She was still in weak and she subsequently drifted back into unconsciousness.

The second boy then climbed up on her, placing her face between his legs. He was busy cleaning her mouth with the cloth. Oh!

"W-what are you both d-doing," I cried.

"We are cleaning her up Sir, a simple thanks will be much appreciated!" they said angrily.

"T-thank you but really, you don't have to do all this trouble," I meekly said to him. "I am certainly capable of cleaning my own wife's mouth."

The boy ignored me, instead, he was busy unzipping his pants. I looked in horror as he fished out his cock, aiming at the opening of her mouth. She slowly opened her eyes again, before seeing his cock touching her sultry lips.

Eileen seemed to know what she had to do even in her weakened state, and she was a certainly a sight in her stupor, trying to accept that thick, long cock between her pretty red lips and deep into her wet mouth.

She blinked her eyes as they readjusted to sight. It was only a wonder what thoughts filled her confused brain as she was forced to look into the beaming face of the young man less than half her age.

"Please boys no more... please... why? I'm too old for both of you... no, please...please," she begged softly. I felt so helpless!

"Shut up and suck it Mrs Brown!" he said, forcing his cock into her mouth.

To say my wife was choked on that cock was an understatement. It almost became a possibility that she was to be expired in her forced efforts to do a deep-throat.

I was on the verge of panic and about to interfere in the boys desires to bury it ball-deep between my wife's red lips when he thankfully reached the obvious conclusion himself. My wife sucked the breath in at the last possible instant as he slid the snake out.

I heaved a sigh of relief. Thankfully!

But my relief was short lived. Before I knew it, the long cock slid into her mouth again.

"You are to swallow what I'll be giving you Mrs Brown," he said to my horror. Eileen was shaking her head, but to no avail.

With a grunt, he arched his butt towards my wife's face even more, making her gasped loudly.

"Glugh glugh glugh glugh," she was making all sorts of funny noises as the boy pumped his seed into her mouth. After what seemed an eternity, he finally pulled out.

The brat stuffed it home. He kept a hold of her chin to force mouth shut and prevented her from spitting it out until she managed to swallow it all.

Her droopy eyes finally saw me, and she was shocked, her mouth ajar. I could see traces of cum inside, covering her tongue and teeth.

"Oh my god, darling!" she said as her eyes adjusted to the surroundings. It finally dawned to her she was in our room.

She moved away from the young men, and hugged me.

They seemed satisfied and got what they wanted anyway, and they happily left the room.

"See you soon Mrs Brown!" one of them said, causing the other to roar with laughter.

I swore I could faintly hear them saying "Did you see her cum? And to think that was her 5th!" right before they closed the main door. I shuddered, and tried not to think about those words. What mattered now was I had Eileen in my arms.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, both of us in tears and sobbing softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop them," I said gently, caressing her blonde hair. "I am so jealous."

Eileen sweetly smiled, and slowly grabbed my tiny cock which was surprisingly standing upright.

"Shhhh...don't talk about it. It isn't your fault. Come, I'll make you feel better. Let me show how much I love you and why you don't have to be jealous."

She lowered her head, and placed my rigid cock into her pretty mouth. It felt so good!

"It's my husband's turn now to get his cock sucked," she lovingly said between slurps. I was delighted....after all those bad guys out there, well, I could proudly say finally I had my turn too!

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, fresh from a good sex with my wife, we were determined to have a good start to the day. Getting ourselves ready to work, we heard Eileen's phone buzzed. It was a text message.

"Dear, it's from our boss, Mr Miller," she said.

"Well, read it then. Does he want us to bring any documents?" Mr Miller, our boss at the real estate company we're working, often asked us to do him favours.

Eileen kept quiet. I was wondering why until she showed me the message: 'Wear the outfit you wore yesterday - boss'

I stammered, "W-What?! He wants you to wear that?! And how did he know?"

With a reluctant look in her eyes, my wife admitted he was there when the slum boys pimped her at their whorehouse.

"I'm sorry darling, I should've tell you our boss had sex with me too yesterday, but I didn't have the heart to."

I was so angry and frustrated! How could she keep that information from me! I began to sit on my bed and sobbed. I felt my tummy churning and wanted to throw up.

Eileen was being such a darling. She took out some tissue and dabbed my teary eyes.

"Now dear, if it makes you feel any better, I can assure you he performed very badly in bed. He cummed in me within 10 minutes!"

"In you??!!" I cried.

I could sense she felt guilty and I felt terrible. I am her husband, and I have to be strong for her. I am a man, and I must not make my feelings shown.

"Let's go," I said. Eileen nodded, and began to change into her previous day outfit. She looked stunning.

We silently drove to our office, not a single word was said. As if we knew, that once any of us said anything we might broke into an argument again. I still couldn't accept my own boss, Mr Miller, had fucked my wife at the slum whorehouse. I gritted my teeth, trying to hide my jealousy.

When we reached our office driveway, we could see the scruffy security men standing at the entrance. I'm sure they would love to see my wife today. Eileen then gently put her hand on mine.

"Darling, it's time," she said. I nodded. With a heavy sigh, she opened the car door to the excited whistles from the men outside.