A Hot Summer's Night

Story Info
You took the words right out of my mouth, said Wendy.
2.5k words
3.52
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

This story is inspired by Jim Steinman and Meat Loaf, who together created Bat Out Of Hell, a futuristic rock n roll version of the eternal Peter Pan story. Apologies to J. M. Barrie as well as I've given the story my own twist. I hope you enjoy it.

*** *** *** ***

It was a hot summer's night and Wendy's body was burning. She was wearing a soft cotton dress with buttons from neck to navel. Half of them were undone. The heat was oppressive and sweat ran in rivulets down her neck, dripping between her firm breasts before the cotton collected it at her waist.

It was too hot for underwear.

Her sandalled feet scrunched softly on the hot white sand as she walked. Gentle waves tumbled onto the beach. Even the ocean was too lethargic to do much.

She was going to meet him, Peter.

It was the last night of her annual vacation. Tomorrow it was back to the city, back to her mind numbing 9 to 5 job. Back to phone calls from disgruntled customers. Emails from dissatisfied managers. Back to the open plan hellhouse that was her job, and had been for the last 5 years, since leaving college. A degree in Social Media doesn't open too many doors.

Tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

As she walked she recalled the original email. The subject line was just a smiley face emoji. At first, Wendy thought it was spam and her finger hovered over the delete key for just one second.

She clicked open.

Nothing.

There was no message, just the cartoon face grinning at her from the subject line. :) 😀

"Aw, crap," thought Wendy. "Why do arseholes do this?"

Back to work, back to mind breaking tedium.

But that was all in the past.

Tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

A couple of days later, another email popped up. Two smiley faces beckoned to her from the screen.

Distracted, Wendy opened the email. She looked at the email address. Sender, peter@paninternational.com

"At least you are not a Nigerian Prince," thought Wendy.

The new mail alert broke into her daydream. She saw another message.

"Hi, I'm not a Nigerian Prince, sorry."

"No?" thought Wendy, "just some creepy internet troll."

Almost instantaneously the next email popped up.

"As much as you want me to be some creepy troll, I'm not. Trolls live under bridges and I have a treehouse!"

Wendy gasped! She scanned the office. It was 4.50pm on a Friday and most of the corporate slaves had escaped early.

Tentatively, she opened "reply" and typed "hello?"

That was over six months ago. Much had changed in Wendy's life.

Tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

The decision to take some long overdue holiday time surprised Wendy as much as her overbearing manager. Being young and single and attractive, Wendy was constantly harassed by him. Balding, fat and somehow married, he hit on her almost daily. "Wendy, come for a drink," "Wendy, let's go party this weekend." The ultimate "Wendy, do you want to go away for the weekend, my wife's away," had her almost calling HR and his wife at the same time. The image of that call made her grin.

But Wendy was 27. Overqualified for her role, but not likely to find another job in the 'current economic climate,' as her boss constantly reminded her.

But tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

Days passed. Wendy was interested enough to do some research. "Cyber stalking" she thought. Wendy googled Pan International. It is a mega corporation, with offices on every continent. Established in

1904 in London as far as she could see. According to Wikipedia, the founder was someone named James Barry who died rich (of course). The company went global in the 1950s and each year posted bigger and better profits. Wendy scoured the Internet for details but surprisingly for a mega billion $ corporation, she couldn't determine what it actually did. Also, Wendy couldn't see much corporate structure. Eventually she found a copy of the Annual Corporate Report from back in the 80s when for a brief period the company was publicly traded and had shareholders. It didn't last. The Pan International conglomerate went private in less than a year. Interestingly, the public reports seemed to show that the company traded in wish fulfilment, or "mastering and achieving your personal goals" as the prospectus said. It offered a full service creative experience, whatever that was.

There was a generic "info" email and a contact form on the slick website that she ignored. There was an office in her state capital and she was tempted to drop in and visit one weekend but she decided that she actually had a life and didn't need to dig too much.

The emails on her home computer weren't any help. Wendy was mystified how they migrated from her work address to her highly confidential personal email, an address that she never shared.

"You seek something but you don't won't find it."

"Ah, the hook!" thought Wendy, "now I'll get the 'send $5 for the answer to life' email."

"I'm not selling anything," was the instant reply.

"I don't know how to sell anything, not where I am. Everything is already here, ready for taking."

Convinced Peter was a scam, Wendy slammed down the lid of her laptop. "I'm not selling, everything is free" sounded to her like one of those 'end of the world' cults. "Come and drink the kool-aid...

But that was long ago, tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

Not that anyone asked, but Wendy couldn't explain how the 'relationship' developed. Days would pass without contact. Then suddenly something would jar her memories and almost immediately a message or text would appear. Wendy had no close friends. Past romantic relationships always petered out after a few months. The demands of a real relationship were too intense.

Wendy eventually acknowledged that Peter had squirrelled his way into her life. That was when the dreams began.

Always the same, in her dreams Wendy was walking down a beach at night. The full moon was beginning to rise over the gentle waters. Shooting stars tumbled across the sky. Peter was there with her. They were lying together in a silver lining by the light of the moon. There wasn't another moment to waste.

Peter held her so close and her knees grew weak.

But Wendy's soul is flying high above the ground.

She was trying to speak but no matter what she did.

Wendy just can't seem to make any sound.

And then Peter took the words right out of her mouth

Oh it must have been while he was kissing her.

And then she would wake.

The dreams were always the same. Always ending with a kiss. Wendy always woke, unfulfilled. She tried self pleasuring to ease the tension but it didn't help. The dreams became more intense and more regular.

The night that she dreamt of him three times in a row, ended with the dawn. Wendy was hot and bothered and unable to think clearly. She phoned work and spoke to her overbearing boss. She didn't bother asking, she just told him that she was immediately commencing her long overdue annual leave. She had accumulated 6 weeks and HR had been pressuring her to take some time off so it was an easy solution.

Wendy needed to get away. She opened her laptop and searched travel destinations. The first hit was an island, offering a luxury 6 star resort with a special offer. 6 weeks including airfare, all accommodation and meals. The price was unbelievable. If Wendy had slept at all during the night, and if she was more awake, she would have questioned the details, instead her fingers worked on their own and the next thing she knew, the package was confirmed and the non refundable tickets were in her in-tray.

If Wendy had been more alert she would have noticed the fine print on her tickets. Because, hiding in the minuscule details was the fact that the Neverland Island Resort was a subsidiary, via several shell companies, of Pan International.

But it didn't matter then and it certainly didn't matter now, because tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

The resort was paradise! Wendy was amazed.

It was an island surrounded by crystal clear waters of a tropical lagoon. Coral reefs teeming with multicoloured fish waited for snorkelling visitors. Miles of bright white sandy beaches untouched by tourists.

Wendy's soul relaxed as soon as she set foot on the beach.

The resort was made up of no more than twenty individual beach huts circling the main bar and dining area. Wendy calculated that the maximum number of guests would be about 50. It was a very exclusive resort.

Wendy spent the first night overindulging at the banquet dinner, with all food and drinks included, she really let her hair down.

Was it jet lag, or too many pina coladas served in coconut shells? Wendy fell in love almost instantly with the resort band, Smee and The Lost Boys. The lead singer, Smee, was tall, dark skinned and thin. He looked and performed like a young Mick Jagger. The black leather pants barely concealed his manhood. Wendy fell in lust immediately.

Wendy, drink in hand, walked unsteadily towards the band when they took a break from playing. She was here to have fun and to forget. She couldn't remember exactly what she wanted to forget, but she knew that there was something.

"Hey boys, I'm looking for a good time, can you help?"

Smee replied, "The one you seek waits for you on the beach."

It was as if a light exploded in Wendy's brain. Thoughts tumbled and crashed together as all the pieces finally fell into place. She knew who Peter was! She opened her lips, at last able to speak and explain everything, but the words were taken right out of her mouth.

With a garbled cry she ran out onto the sand.

Tonight she was going to meet him, Peter.

***

It was a hot summer's night and Wendy's body was burning. She was wearing a soft cotton dress with buttons from neck to navel. Half of them were undone. The heat was oppressive and sweat ran in rivulets down her neck, dripping between her firm breasts before the cotton collected it at her waist.

It was too hot for underwear.

It was a hot summer night

And a beach was burning

And fog was crawling over the sand.

Wendy kicked off her sandals and ran barefoot along the beach. The hot sand scrunched between her toes. He was standing in the fog, barely visible. Grey mist swirled around his body. Wendy momentarily paused to strip off her cotton dress, throwing it aside. She sensed that he was naked.

She fell at his knees, wrapping her arms around his waist. The soft, hot sand cushioned her legs as she knelt in adoration of his fantastic nude body. Her arms gripped his thighs. Her face was inches from his groin, her forehead rested on his chiseled abs, her hair cascading down his flesh. Finally she had him in her arms.

"Peter?" She asked tentatively. "Are you real or am I dreaming?"

He lifted her up, pulling her close. His hands rested on her bare hips as his soft lips touched her ear.

"Wendy darling, how I've longed to have you here with me."

Those words ignited the fire inside her. Peter had become an obsession with her and, at last she had found him.

With her head resting on his broad chest, her quivering lips touching his skin, she could feel his heart beating strongly, deep in his solid chest.

She murmured softly, "Oh Peter when I listen to your heart I hear the whole world turning. You hold me so close and my knees grow weak but I feel my soul flying high above the ground."

Her knees betrayed her. Wendy stumbled. Again, she found herself on her knees. Her eyes fell on his growing penis. His musky aroma filled her senses and her mind was rocked by desire. Wendy knew that she wanted him. She could see that he wanted her, as his erection grew. She opened her mouth, there was so much that she needed to say. Wendy tried to speak but no matter what she did, she just couldn't seem to make any sound.

And then he took the words right out of her mouth, so she closed her lips around the knob of his firm penis. She savoured the taste of his pre cum as she sucked the hot flesh of his knob. Her tongue excitedly caressed his cock while her hands grasped the solid shaft. She wanted him to come, she wanted him to explode.

Wendy's lips lightly kissed his tip while her anxious hands, covered in saliva and sweat, frantically rubbed up and down.

It happened suddenly, Wendy watched excitedly as he came, shooting stars of spunk into the air, falling onto her trembling hands. She licked her lips, and her cum covered lips gleamed with his new lipstick shining in the moonlight.

Wendy gazed up at Peter's smiling face, she could see that he was dying just to ask for a taste of her luscious mouth.

Pulling him down on top of her, she collapsed onto the sand. They were lying together in a silver lining by the light of the moon. Wendy's body ached for him and she knew that there wasn't another moment to waste.

Her body was shaking like a wave on the water and Wendy was beginning to grin.

"Oh Peter, we're finally alone and we can do what we want," she begged. "And I want you."

She opened her mouth to speak, as he gently opened her legs. She tried to say something, but she just couldn't make a sound. She hooked her ankles behind his waist and pulled him closer. She could feel his heart pounding against hers.

Slowly, carefully, he entered her. Wendy gasped as she felt her vagina being stretched by his hot firm erection. She tried to speak but he took the words right out of her mouth. It must have been while he was kissing her.

Wendy lost track of her surroundings. Waves of passion washed over her. The ecstasy of her orgasms, and there were several, clouded her mind. Was it Peter? Were there others on the beach? It didn't matter, the night was young and she didn't care. At one time, Wendy was sure that she saw Smee and the other band members, The Lost Boys, standing naked in a circle around her and Peter, but she was certain and, to be honest, she wanted them all.

The rising sun found Wendy sleeping naked on the beach, the soft sand cradling her body.

She had finally found what she desired. She had met and loved her Peter. Tonight and every night, from now into eternity, belonged to Neverland, the Lost Boys and to him.

Finally, Wendy had met him, Peter, and she was his!

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers