The Owl and the Pussy Cat

Story Info
Two lovers on a yacht, enjoying sun and each other.
887 words
4.09
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

"The Owl and the Pussy Cat went to sea

In a beautiful pea green boat

They took some honey and plenty of money

wrapped up in a five pound note.

The Owl looked up to the stars above

And sang to a small guitar

"Oh lovely Pussy, o pussy my love

What a beautiful pussy you are."

The ocean was calm.

Small waves were cut by the sharp bow of the small yacht as it glided across the water.

There were few clouds in the bright blue sky.

Owl stood at the helm wearing shorts, sunglasses and a cap.

Sea spray glistened on the skin of his broad shoulders, as he looked out across the water.

Pussy, wearing a small string bikini, lounged on the foredeck on a large blanket.

Her skin was a golden bronze from exposure to the sun.

Beside her was a large steel ice bucket with a frosty bottle of champagne.

Lying on her stomach, the warm sun touched almost all of her body. A small tight triangle of cloth cover her pert buttocks. Pussy reached around an untied the straps of her bikini top. She didn't want unseemly tan lines on her back.

"Owl," she called "join me. The boat can sail itself. It's got more electronics than NASA."

Aye, aye captain" was his sarcastic response. He paused as he flicked the switches to engage the full auto pilot. Not that it was needed, they were in the mid-Pacfic, miles from any trade route and even further from land. There was nothing to hit, sink or crash into for at least 1,000 miles. Weather reports were clear for at least the next week.

Owl and Pussy Cat alone with only the sea and sun for company.

Owl knelt beside Pussy Cat and deftly opened the champagne, with a loud pop! Pussy Cat flinched at the sound. Champagne cascaded from the neck of the bottle, eager to be free. Owl poured two glasses. They were not champagne flutes. They were the short, broad glasses often seen in champagne towers. The urban myth was that they were shaped like Marie Antoinette's breasts, if myths were to be believed.

Pussy raised herself onto her elbows, ignoring her bikini top that fell off her body.

"Cheers!"

"You need more oil. I don't want you to burn" said Owl. One hand picked up the bottle of suntan lotion, flicking the lid off while the other idly drew circles in the small of her back.

He poured the lotion on her her skin. It formed a pool at the base of her spine. He dipped two fingers into the cool liquid and spread it up her spine before branching out to her shoulders.

Owl was skilled in massage. His iron fingers found every nerve and muscle, digging deep into the stress and easing the fatigue.

Pussy moaned softly. Her eyes were closed as she drifted into bliss.

Pussy Cat was so relaxed and ready for sleep that she didn't feel as Owl gently untied her bikini bottom. She didn't feel the small bit of cloth as it was removed but she did feel his fingers digging into her firm glutes. She squirmed slightly, easing her legs apart just enough. Sleepy as she was, she was enjoying every movement.

Expert hands massaged her body, drawing the stress out, leaving contentment in their wake. Was it five minutes or was it an hour? Pussy Cat had lost all concept of time. Everything was bliss especially when Owl started to gently caress her pussy. The tip of one, then two, then three fingers played with the lips of her vagina. Hopscotch was the game, flicking and kicking her clit, sending waves of pleasure rising up her body.

Slowly, carefully, Pussy Cat raised her hips into the downward dog pose. Her cunt, thrust upward, hers lips open, waiting.

"Oh, fuck me please " she murmured, "please fuck me now".

Owl didn't need a second invitation.

His cock was firm and hard and the tip was already rubbing up and down her pussy lips. As Pussy Cat raised her hips, he gently slid his penis into her hot wet body.

Slowly, gently he entered her.

But Pussy Cat was impatient. With a groan she pushed her hips back, impaling her body on his erect cock, sinking it deeply into her cunt.

Owl grabbed her hips and thrust into her, pushing her head into the floor as he lifted her hips higher.

"Do it! Fill me! I want your cum, she screamed.

Just as Pussy Cat was about to come, Owl pulled his cock out and exploded his hot cum across her back. The hot spunk splashing all the way to her shoulders was just enough to push her over the edge into climax.

Pussy Cat could feed her sweat mingled with Owl's sperm, all over her back. She turned to face him, reaching out for his cock, dragging it to her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum, to lick it from the head of his penis, tasting at the same time her own pussy juices. A very heady combination.

"Mmm, next time I want you to cover me in honey," she mumbled with his cock still in her mouth. "Good idea" said Owl. "I'd love to lick honey from your juicy cunt."

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers