All Comments on 'A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 06'

by DarkBreezly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

awesome

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Your Illustrated stories are really the best on this site for both the storyline and the illustrations. Hopefully the wait for chapter seven won't be as long. I saw what you meant about the illustrations, though, as Val looked somewhat gray and Brad looked a lot darker than he looked in previous chapters. However, if I could give you 10 stars and a favorite point I would!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worth the wait

Great story

Great illustrations

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Summers night

Amazing stories and the illustrations are so great with all hot looking babes. what a terrific imagination. I like the fact that you have so many illustrations too and am looking forward to the next chapter. Your stories and illustrations are the best on this site, I would rate them a 10. Thanks, keep it coming, (Nudge nudge wink wink.)

Joseph48Joseph48over 3 years ago

The illustrations were a very nice touch, and I do hope the story continues, as this would be a terrible way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantabulous

Give next chapter as early as possible. Illustrations are extremely good and realistic. Don't kill the interest... Next chapter at the earliest please

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
This is good.

Worth the wait. Brad needs to suck off Geoff. Then Geoff needs to take Brad up the ass, while at the same time fucking Val. Val needs to arrange that.

That’s my wish for 2021. They also need to get caught by someone who is initially horrified. Perhaps a Professor, Librarian, Social Worker, or Priest/Nun. Yes, I went there. It should be someone who could make their lives complicated or miserable if they chose. Then, they will need to seduce that person or those people.

rjsully7rjsully7about 3 years ago

This is really good. Can't wait for more..đŸ˜„

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great series

I have really enjoyed this series. The pictures have enhanced the experience and I appreciate all of the hard work that has gone into the project, so thank you.

I can see that there are many ways this can go forward, and am sure you will do the future justice if you choose to continue. I must say I am glad you did not go down the confontration route, rather stayed with raunchy fun.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

total satisfaction - am spent - and the pictures aided the verbal description immensely! WOW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. How soon before the next chapter? Maybe the parents show up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ready for the next chapter. How soon until its ready? And yes maybe the parents arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent

Next chapter please

jott50jott50about 2 years ago

Although a predictable story line your writing style and the addition of the artwork makes this series 5 star!

Lancs50Lancs5011 months ago

A very sensuous story line. A first threesome and extra hard orgasms make a very erotic story. Adding the close family ties only adds heat to the sizzling story.

Lancs50Lancs505 months ago

An outstanding and erotic family related story with well designed graphics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous