A Hot Taxi Driver and I Pt. 01

Story Info
i decide to go clean for 6 months until i take an uber...
900 words
5
690
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that the characters below and involved in consensual sex and are above the ages of 21.

Have you ever felt hot? Like really hot? Well I have and the only reason I am writing this story today is because of me and my hotness.

The following events contain a lot of sexy content, kindly proceed at your own discretion.

It was a summer noon, sharp at 12, I had booked a cab to go to a friend's party. She was throwing a birthday party for a birthday that was last week and the mall where i was supposed to go was 2 hours away. I don't know if it was my time of the month or was it just my hormones but my sex drive these days has literally been at its peak.

Just yesterday i had gone out clubbing and hooked up and ooh what a fucker he was, no i mean literally. I had called and called out his name and he had fucked me, just kept on thrusting that wild hot and big thick cock in my cunt like nothing. Gosh what an orgasm it was! He had at one point while we standing in the middle of the room made me do a bend over so i had bent down from my waist and while ii was still bending he had hit so hard i had screamed at the top of my lungs and had released the best i think i ever had. This morning I had masturbated just to find that one spot that he had hit, god knows where it was lost now.

But now my sexual need was getting too much, so i thought why not just get over it. So this morning I had resolved to go clean for six months and it would be easy since all my friends today at the party would be only girls and usually cab drivers were not very handsome.

I had booked a cab to go to the mall and was waiting for it. I was wearing a turquoise green sleeveless top and black leggings and all lace inside. About 5 mins later my cab had arrived and as soon as i sat in i was shook. I looked at the driver and man, what a sight to hold.

You would expect an outdated 50 year old man as the driver but oh my, here sitting in front of me was a charming young guy. Probably in his mid 20s. Dark brown hair and matching eyes. Muscular and strong. Why the fuck was he driving a cab? He should be a model, maybe he was. Possibly a rejected model? Or is he a struggling model trying to make ends meet. Working part time as an uber cab driver and the rest of it as a model.

"Good afternoon miss, may i know the code?," the driver asked.

"3471," I replied. He was extremely hot. I swear to god his voice had the ability to shake the world, i wonder what all he could say with that deep raspy voice. It cannot get any deeper than this, or can it?

No god please don't do this, six months clean remember? If he keeps on moving the steering wheel like that, i am afraid i won't be able to stay clean for long now.

"Good day isn't it? Nice and sunny, perfect for a run down?" he asked.

"Definitely perfect for a run down," i said. You should really run it down you know.

"So you are headed north i can see, the mall right?"

"Yes."

"That's great, i went there yesterday only, the renovation has done wonders to the place,"

"Sure."

"But i am not talking about the one in north, that mall is just 5 mins from this one."

"Take me there," I said.

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"Yes," now i did. And i will. One way or the other.

He changed the location and off we drove. Away from the crowded streets. His mall was rather quite and beautiful. From the outside i could see the and feel the beauty of the place. But right now i was interested in seeing something else. I took my phone out to pay and leaner in forward towards the drivers seat, he looked over his shoulder to say

"You can scan the QR," he said.

"I want to kiss you," i said not being able to control my excitement any longer.

"You should," he replied.

In a second our lips were on each other, kissing hungrily needing our bodies to mould with the others. I pulled him at the back and felt his iron strong body against mine. He was definitely pressing those weights right. Our heads moved around, lips locked. He moved hungrily and kissed my neck biting and leaving his marks wherever he could. I pulled him up and kissed him with all the passion i could muster. Both making out hungrily. Biting, sucking, licking.

"The whole time time i was trying to talk to you, and the answer to one sentence is one word?" he asked

"Yes," i said.

"Hm, not the one for words are you?" he egged me on.

"No," i was barely able to say.

"Good then keep quite," that's all that he said. words that were enough to tell me what the next episode holds.