A Housewife Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She planned to spend some time with her husband Saturday morning, but she ended up sleeping in. She had just enough time to eat and help out a bit by folding some laundry before Naomi arrived to pick her up.

She ran to the door as soon as she heard the bell. She told her husband she loved him and rushed out the door before an awkward conversation could develop and make her husband wonder why she wasn't talking to her good friend.

When they arrived, Madison found that she was happy to hand Naomi her phone and head into the store. She had no doubt there was hard work in store for her, but at least she finally had 24 hours with nowhere else to be. It felt like a welcome break.

She went inside and put her outfit on, then went to find the couple. Randy took her to the storage room and had her start on the inventory. She spent several hours counting and entering data while the couple worked the front of the store. The monotony of it gave her a chance to finally relax and unwind a bit after what was probably the busiest week she had ever had.

Halfway through the afternoon, she was amused to realize she had never before needed to use the restroom in this outfit before. She had to take it completely off to use the toilet. That was awkward, but she decided that it was a small price to pay for something that made her look so good.

Around 5:00 Tessa came back and brought her something to eat, then stayed and ate with her. Despite her rough edges, Madison found that the more they talked, the more she appreciated the woman. She was genuinely glad to have met Tessa and told her as much. That earned her several propositions for various sex acts. Madison didn't mind, that was part of what made her so endearing.

After dinner, she spent another hour or two hard at work before Tessa returned and ordered her to strip. She had been naked in front of the woman before, but never without her Master present. Still, she had her orders and wasn't particularly bothered by the ever-horny lesbian seeing her naked.

What did make her uncomfortable was learning that she would be helping the couple demonstrate some of their wares to customers tonight. Fortunately, she was given a more secure mask that did an even better job of hiding her face. Unfortunately, she was given and a painfully short skirt. It was better than nothing, but she knew that as she moved people would still see all of her.

Before she knew it, Tessa was leading her out of the room on a leash. Instead of leading her out to the store, she led her up the stairs to the room where her Master had taken her in front of the couple. This time, the large open room was full of people. She looked nervously around and tried to count, but lost track at 14. There couldn't have been many more than that though.

They all stopped talking and looked in her direction. Several of them looked noticeably "hungry" for her.

Tessa wasted no time introducing her. She referred to Madison as her "model" for the evening -- a real genuine slave she said. Madison supposed that was true, but she noticed that Tessa hadn't mentioned whose slave she was. Oh well, that was none of her concern. Let them think whatever they want, as long as they couldn't identify her it was all good.

Madison spent the next two hours as the center of attention. She stood in the center of the room while Tessa put various collars on her. After that, she moved on to various restraints.

She had thought that her Master had everything kinky thing there was to have, but there were all sorts of things that she had no idea existed before tonight. She found that she particularly enjoyed having her arms trapped behind her back in long arm binders and then being led around the room by her leash.

With her anonymity assured, she found herself enjoying the entire experience. Even when they moved various methods of hog-tying and she knew she was fully on display, she found that she wasn't embarrassed. It was amazing how far she had come.

Finally, they moved on to spanking implements. Tessa had her bend over a wooden stool and gave her a swat or two on the bottom with various instruments. They all had different sensations. Thankfully Tessa was firm enough to put on a good show, but clearly trying to go easy on her.

The only real pain came when a man in the audience offered to buy one of the leather pads on a long flexible pole if he could try it first. Tessa handed it to the man who hit the poor young woman for everything he was worth. The shock of it almost made her fall off the stool.

Most of the audience seemed to think the man had gone too far, but several laughed. There were several offers to make purchases if they could try them out on Madison, but Tessa laughed and said that the earlier man had ruined it for everyone. That didn't seem to make him popular with the group.

Eventually, all the customers returned downstairs to make their purchases. Tessa apologized for the man's behavior, but said she was turned on by the bruise that she could already tell was developing.

She offered to put some lotion on it. After some debate with herself, the pain and the thought it might help it heal quicker (ideally before she had to explain it) made her decide to let her. To her surprise, the woman was nothing but professional about it.

Once everyone had completed their purchases and made their way out, the couple closed the store. Madison helped them clean up and get ready for the next day.

Once they were done, the couple went upstairs and brought down an air mattress and a pillow. They put them in the backroom for Madison before heading upstairs to go to bed themselves.

Madison was told that she could sleep whenever she wanted. They explained that she wouldn't be leaving until the inventory was done. When and how she got it done was up to her.

Not knowing what time she would be woken up, and having about a full workday of work remaining, Madison opted to work a bit more. She ended up working until about 3:00 am before finally deciding to turn in due to sheer exhaustion.

She hoped to get up about 7 am and get back to work. If she did and she hurried she would still be done by noon. She would regret the lack of sleep later in the day, and probably into the next day, but she didn't want to explain being several hours late. She had learned to love her new role, but she still hated lying to her husband.

Without her phone, she had no way to set an alarm. She wasted another 20 minutes looking for some way to wake herself up before finally giving up.

Fortunately, she fell asleep almost instantly.

Unfortunately, she didn't wake up until the couple came downstairs at about 9:30. She knew she had to get to work, but first, she needed to use the restroom. That took longer than it should have due to the outfit.

When she came out the couple had brought her some breakfast. She scarfed it down as quickly as possible so she could get to work.

When noon rolled around she found herself growing frustrated, but the only thing that accomplished was making the work harder. She tried to will herself to be calm and concentrate on what was in front of her. There was nothing she could do about being late now, and she knew Naomi would make a good excuse for her.

She finished up a bit after 3 pm. The couple called Naomi to come pick Madison up. They explained that Naomi was in the middle of something and that it would take her about half an hour to get there. Between Naomi's delay and the ride home and it would be 4 pm or after when she got home. Oh well, it was what it was.

Madison spent her remaining time talking to the couple. They explained that she was to continue not speaking to her Master and Naomi, but that they had instructions for her. She could use any excuse she wanted, but she was to invite Naomi and her husband over for dinner this coming Friday.

She found the thought of her Master coming to her home and meeting her husband terrifying. She felt those familiar feelings of guilt starting to return, but with them came that excited, anxious tingle that she had felt those first few weeks.

Tessa naturally found the idea exciting and wished she could be there. Randy was more understanding, realizing how stressful, and potentially catastrophic it could be for her.

The three of them brainstormed while they waited, discussing how Madison might invite her Master and his wife over, what she might fix for dinner, and how she might handle the evening.

Chapter 4

The next week was just as busy as the previous one had been. Madison had no time to herself. She was constantly running between her own home, her Master's house, work, and Tessa and Randy's store. For much of the week, time flew by.

Unlike the previous week, time would periodically slow to a crawl.

Doug had jumped at the chance to invite Naomi and her husband over for dinner. Madison wasn't sure if that was because he was so fond of Naomi, curious about her husband, or that he just wanted to finally be able to spend some time with his wife.

She also had no idea of what her Master had in store for her. They had promised not to ruin her life. And she trusted them completely, didn't she? She was fairly certain that she did, but she couldn't shake a general sense of dread.

Not being able to speak to either of them made it that much worse. She knew that they still wouldn't give their plans away, but she could usually get some general reassurances.

She found that her enforced silence around Noami and her Master made her trips to the store that much more important to her state of mind. Tessa and Randy were both very reassuring, and she found that just talking about it made her feel better.

No one would ever replace Naomi for her, but just knowing that there were other people out there that understood her relationship, accepted it, and let her talk about it was a tremendous blessing. She found herself growing more and more fond of the couple.

By the time Thursday rolled around, her stress level was sky-high. She trusted Naomi, but she knew that even if her Master and his wife kept their word, her husband might still somehow find out what she had been doing. She kept involuntarily picturing him learning her secret, telling everyone she knew, and her life being ruined.

But it wasn't just that. Even the simple act of fixing dinner for everyone was causing her anxiety. Her lunch breaks in her cage gave her time to think about what to fix. She thought she had a plan, but with her schedule, she hadn't had time to buy any of the ingredients.

Luckily Tessa had insisted that her "work" for the evening was to accompany her to the grocery store and get everything she needed. She even insisted on paying. She said it was the least they could do for all her hard work. Plus, she added, that way she could be there in spirit, even if she wasn't invited.

She made Madison promise to share every last detail the next time they were together, and Madison found herself happy to agree. She knew that no matter how it went, she would look forward to their next talk.

Either it would go well and she would get to tell the woman how she had been right to tell Madison not to worry, it would be erotic and exciting and feed into the woman's lustful sense of humor, or it would go horribly and Madison would need the woman as a sounding board.

When they made it back from the store they put her refrigerated groceries away in the couple's apartment above the store. They then went out to relieve Randy, who had manned the store alone to give them a chance to run their errands.

He told Madison they had planned to let her go early so that she could put her things away, get organized for dinner the following night, and maybe even turn in early.

Unfortunately, her Master had anticipated that. They had received instructions that she wasn't to leave before 10 pm. Madison was surprised to find that she wasn't irritated. As anxious as she was about the following evening, she found herself grateful to have the couple's company for that much longer.

Chapter 5

Friday found Madison a bundle of nerves. Her morning crept by, she found herself unable to concentrate on anything. Her lunch caged at her Master's house went by even slower. All she could think about is how the man who locked her in this cage would be at her house tonight, meeting her husband.

The afternoon was hell. She had work that she needed to do, but she just couldn't stay on task for more than a few minutes at a time. By the time 3:00 rolled around she found herself watching the clock like she was a school kid waiting for the bell to ring.

She was already packed and ready to bolt for the door when her official quitting time came around. A friend stopped her to talk on the way out, but she politely said she had somewhere to be and excused herself. She rushed home and began to cook. There wasn't much time.

Her husband got home about half an hour after she did. He must have left a bit early to help her. She thought for the thousandth time how lucky she was to have him. She prayed that she still had him when the night was over.

About 45 minutes later she heard the door. Her heart stopped for a second.

She felt her husband's hand on her elbow. "I'll get it"

She followed him without thinking. He opened the door and saw Naomi and her Master. Naomi was in a beautiful sundress that showed off her voluptuous body. Madison felt like she knew the woman as well as she knew anyone on this earth. They had seen each other naked on numerous occasions, but Madison had never seen the woman look quite like this.

And her Master, he had on a nice pair of pants, a shirt, and even a sport coat. Despite all the time she spent with the man, she had never seen him dressed up like this. He looked so much different. Normally he looked like a horny older man who probably drank too much. Tonight he looked almost like a kindly history professor.

Naomi stepped forward and hugged Doug, who only managed an awkward half-hug in return. He looked embarrassed. He tended to be rather uncomfortable with public affection.

Madison wasn't sure if it was her imagination, but it also appeared that her husband was desperately fighting the urge to glance down at the woman's cleavage.

"Good to see you! Doug, this is my husband Bill." Bill, you already know Madison. This is her husband Doug."

"I certainly do. It's good to finally meet you."

"Likewise."

Madison saw her husband reach forward and shake her Master's hand. He had looked directly at her when Naomi mentioned them knowing each other. She was glad he didn't look back now to see her blushing.

Madison felt Naomi's hand on her shoulder. "So how is dinner coming, is there anything I can help with?"

"I think everything is under control. It's in the oven now. I should probably check on it."

"Great, let's do that. We'll leave the boys to talk."

Naomi guided her out of the room and into the kitchen. When they got to the kitchen she turned on the oven light and looked inside.

"Ah, Lasana, Bill will be thrilled."

"Do you think so? I remembered you guys like it. I have only made it once before though. I hope it's ok."

"I'm sure it will be fine." Naomi flashed her famous smile. "It's good to hear your voice again. I missed talking to you." She was talking softly, but by no means whispering.

"I missed talking to you too. You have no idea. I have just been a bundle of nerves this week. I guess it just goes to show yet again that I couldn't do this without you."

"Oh, you could too. But I am happy to help. Try not to worry, everything will be fine."

The older woman put a reassuring hand on Madison's shoulder. The younger woman tried to stop wondering if they could hear their conversation in the other room but found it too difficult. She just wished she knew how open she could be right now. She could have used some of Naomi's wisdom, but she was afraid to ask anything that could get her in trouble if overheard.

With the lul in her conversation, Madison realized she could hear the conversation in the other room.

"...always eager to please. You have a lovely wife."

Doug laughed. "Thanks. Ya, I know got lucky, believe me. You seem to have done well for yourself too. Madison talks about Naomi all the time. She sounds quite successful. No offense, but I think we both married up."

She heard her master laugh. "No argument here. She is a special woman."

"Madison certainly seems to like her. I hardly ever see her anymore."

"Ya, sorry about that. She seems to spend more time at my house than yours lately. Has that been hard for you?"

"No. Well, I mean, kind of, yes. But I'm not complaining. I don't know exactly what those two spend all that time doing, but I know how much Madison appreciates your wife taking her under her wing. And she really values her as a friend too. I'm glad they met."

"So am I, Doug. So am I."

The young woman felt a squeeze on her shoulder. "It will be ok", Naomi whispered. She checked the oven again, then spoke louder.

"I think this is done."

Madison had completely forgotten she had food in the oven.

The two women took the lasagna, the vegetables, and some bread that had finished before the company arrived and brought it out to the dining room.

Naomi interrupted the men's conversation, which now appeared to be about football. "I think it's about time to eat, boys. Why don't you go wash up?"

"Where is the bathroom?"

"It's just on that hallway to your right," Doug answered before proceeding to the kitchen to wash his own hands.

Madison watched her husband go, only to feel a firm grasp on her ass as her Master walked by to wash his own hands. She looked over to Naomi, who smiled the smile of a mother about to say "boys will be boys".

Before she knew it, everyone was seated and helping themselves. Everyone seemed to like it, so at least that was one thing could stop worrying about.

As dinner proceeded she realized that she wasn't participating in the small talk. She pretty much only spoke when directly addressed. She tried to find spots to interject, but they seemed few and far between. She eventually came to terms with listening more than talking.

Naomi seemed to be the center of attention most of the time. She wasn't seeking it out, she just tended to drive the conversation. Naomi was grateful for that, she was much less likely to get her in trouble.

"So Doug, I want to thank you for being so supportive of Madison. I know I've been hogging her lately. She has been a huge help. I don't know what I would do without her."

"Oh, no problem. You have certainly kept her busy. She has been exhausted lately, but I know she wouldn't have it any other way. I know how much she looks forward to your time together. She tells me all the time."

The young woman saw her Master look directly at her, subtly for once. "Oh does she?"

Doug laughed. "Yes, she does. It's almost like she has found a long, lost sister. I know she's better for it. I've noticed a change since you two started hanging out. She's been much happier. You would think with as hard as you girls are working and as tired as she has been lately, that she would be... I don't know...that she would have less energy. But even when she is exhausted I see a little extra pep in her."

Naomi smiled at the young man. "I'm glad to hear you say that. Your wife means a lot to me. And you shouldn't be so modest. She has told me all the ways you have been taking care of her, trying to free up as much of her time as possible so that she can spend time with me without dying of exhaustion."

"Oh, it's honestly nothing." Doug put his arm around his wife. I want her to be happy. You make her happy. I know how busy you two stay, it's the least I can do."

"There you go again. You are such a sweet man. She is lucky to have you." Naomi pointed to her husband. "I don't think this one would take care of the house if I was dying, let alone just busy. Don't sell yourself short."