A Housewife Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't want to keep you in the dark. I wanted to tell you."

"It's okay. Naomi explained. I wasn't ready to hear it. I think I've been ready for a while now, but you guys didn't know it yet. I know you meant well, keeping it from me, both of you. But now I know, and I'm still here. And I'm not going anywhere."

The two embraced, looking as if they were never going to let go of each other.

"You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that. No idea...I've waited for so long. Naomi said that she thought one day all of this would be able to be out in the open, but...I just couldn't picture it. I mean, I know you love me. I've never doubted it. But...I just don't deserve this. I don't deserve you."

Doug squeezed her as if he was holding on for dear life. "Oh yes, you do. I'm the one that doesn't deserve you. And speaking of Naomi...there is something I have to tell you."

She looked up at him.

"Naomi and I are... together. I mean, we weren't before tonight or anything. But...well...I suppose I am going to find out... I don't know... what all the fuss is about. I'm going to experience what you do."

"You mean...you and Naomi...you are going to...to be her slave?"

"She didn't put it quite like that, but... I guess so. If that is what you are, then that is what I am. Maybe it will help me understand you better."

Madison looked at Naomi and laughed. "Holy shit, I should have known. You said he would come around. You've seemed flirty lately. I was just so lost in my own issues that it never occurred to me..."

"And Doug, that's just far too much to ask of you. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy, you make me happy. Naomi seems to make me happy too. And I didn't mean to mislead you. I've always had fantasies about... being controlled...I just...well, I was in love with you."

"You mean, really? You always had those too? You mean we both...?"

"I guess so. Maybe this is for the best. I'm a little scared, and I know it won't be easy. But I'll give it a fair chance, I promise. And I will NEVER leave you."

Naomi moved and reached out to Madison. "Are you okay with this? I know I sprung this on you. I had a feeling your husband would be receptive, but I didn't want to get your hopes up without knowing how he would react."

Madison laughed. "Well, I would be the world's biggest hypocrite if I said no, wouldn't I?"

"Sweetie, you know better than that by now. Your feelings are valid. They don't have to make sense. It..."

Madison interrupted. "Stop, I know. You're my best friend, he is the love of my life. I want you both to be happy. If you can make each other happy, I'm thrilled. Plus you are both doing this at least partially for my benefit, so..."

Naomi smiled. "Well good. This night turned out pretty well for all of us then, I'd say. Now, we really DO need to go. It's beyond late. If it's okay with the two of you, I'll stop by tomorrow so we can all talk about how this is going to work. Doug is still new to this, and Doug being involved is new to you, Madison."

"That sounds good." The young woman pulled away from her husband to hug Naomi.

"Agreed," Doug said, a smile on his face.

Epilog:

Doug looked at the woman who was apparently now in charge of his life. "I really appreciate you stopping by. You were right. I had some idea of what I was getting into, or so I thought, but I guess I didn't."

Naomi looked concerned. "Are you sure you are still on board? You can say no. There won't be any hard feelings."

Madison squeezed his hand. He turned to her. "Even if I say no, I will never stop loving you. If you need this...I will learn to live with it."

"I know you will. I love you so much. I owe you so much." She looked into his eyes. "I can't tell you what to do. But I can tell you that I'm completely fine if you say yes. I might get jealous, but I love you, and I love Naomi. Hell, if I swung that way I would be with her instead of her husband."

"I can tell you that it won't be easy. It will be scary at first. I mean, part of my worry was losing you, but if you are anything like me it will still be scary sometimes. But...you get used to it. You come to love it. Before you know it, you can't live without it."

"I understand. Or, I guess I understand what you are saying. I won't really understand until I try it. But I want to try it. I can't believe we have both always felt this way and never said anything about it."

"Ya, Naomi had to work pretty hard to convince me that it wasn't wrong. She explained that it was normal, just the way some people are. It took her months to convince me that it was a part of who I am and that I owed it to myself to... accept that side of me, to let myself be complete."

Naomi reached out and put her hand on Doug's shoulder. "Are you angry with me? I didn't want to involve her without everyone being on board. I'm not proud of what I did, how we got her on board. I could just tell it was something that she needed. And I could tell she was too scared to let herself experience it."

"How did you get her involved?"

Naomi hesitated. This time it was Madison's turn to come to her aid. "She was right. I did need it. I'm sorry, but I started talking to her husband online. I meant for it to stay online. I needed... a little encouragement to take it to real life. But she was 100% right about me, everything she said was true. I'm grateful for everything that happened, especially now." She squeezed her husband's hand again.

"You're right. However it started, you are happy. Everyone can see that. So it's a good thing that it happened. I know it will scare me, but I think it will make me happy too."

Naomi smiled. "So you are still in then?"

"Yes, Maam. I am putting myself in your hands. I am... I guess I am your slave."

"And you remember that means I own ALL of your time, correct? You know how busy your wife has been lately. The same will go for you. Every minute of every day belongs to me."

"Yes Maam, I understand."

"You might go without being able to see your lovely wife for long stretches at a time."

"But when I do, I will understand her better."

"That's a good attitude. And I promise I will try to make sure you two still get time together. It's important. You might actually get to spend more time with her. You might end up serving together. I just want to make sure you realize that how much time you spend with her will no longer be under your control."

"I understand, Maam. I feel like that has been true for a while."

She chuckled, but her smile didn't look sincere. "A fair point. Still, you realize both of you will have to deal with your partner leaving, knowing that there is a good chance they will be having sex."

They both said that they understood.

"And you know that there may be times where you even have to witness that. That won't be easy."

This time Madison responded quicker. Doug took a few seconds. "Yes, that won't be easy. I... I don't know... it's part of the deal. I know it. I accept it, or I'll try to."

"Well, ok then, what an amazing, adorable slave couple we have on our hands here. My husband and I are ridiculously lucky."

"Maam, I do have on request."

"Already? Well, I suppose you had better spit it out."

"Do you remember how you said at some point my wife would have to make a decision? And that I would as well?"

"I remember."

"It sounds like a big decision, probably the biggest we will ever make. Was there any logic or reason you originally told her two years?"

"It was a bit random. But I thought that would give her enough time to settle in and really figure out what she wants to do. I didn't want her to have to decide that in a hurry, or without all the relevant knowledge."

"Well, Madison and I talked last night. We think that... we would appreciate if... well, honestly she is a bit afraid that something will go wrong and you guys might be tired of us by then. She didn't say that in so many words, but..."

"Anyway, it seems if that's how long it takes, I should get that too. So we would appreciate it if that time could... start over."

Naomi laughed out loud. "You already want to be my slave for longer? I should talk to Bill about this, but I know that he won't mind. Ok, if you really know what you are asking for, you are our slaves for two years, starting tomorrow."

Doug looked at Noami, then his wife. "This is really happening? Huh?"

"It really is. Thank you for letting me have this, and for going on this journey with me. Are you okay with all this? What are you feeling right now?"

"I can't lie. I'm feeling like I wish it was tomorrow."

She laughed. "I know the feeling."

Madison smiled. "Well then, this is the absolute last time I will try to scare you off. But there are two more things you should know. First, if you agree to this I expect you to live up to your word. If you change your mind, I will... encourage... you to do rethink things."

"If it turns out that this is bad for you, and it's just not working out, I will let you out of our deal. But I know this is what's best for you, and you have agreed..."

"I think I understand, Maam. That scares me, but I gave you my word, and I will live up to it."

Madison addressed the older woman. "You know I will as well."

"I know, dear. Now, the last thing. This is just for Doug, but you should know, we have a key to your house."

"You what? When did this happen? Have you had it long?" Doug turned from Naomi to his wife, who looked down at the ground.

"We have had it for a while. Don't worry, we won't rob you or anything. And your wife didn't make it for us. We borrowed her keys and made a copy. If we want to come visit you, we will. I told you before, slaves have no privacy from their owners. And you are expected to obey at all times, even if we aren't around."

Doug put his hand under his wife's chin and raised her head. "Seriously, you can stop doing that. That was a bit of a shock, but I said it's all okay, and I meant it. I don't know how you got here, I guess how WE got here now, but I see how this has helped you, and I'm glad. I don't want to be anywhere else."

She kissed him.

"Now, Naomi. Your trying to scare me off is starting to almost work. Are you sure we can't just get this over with now? You know, get started so I start to learn what I am in for instead of sitting here worrying about it?"

"Are you sure you don't want to take the night to think about it? I will let you change your mind before tomorrow. And you already agreed to two years from tomorrow, so today wouldn't count." She winked at him.

Doug turned to his wife. "What do you think?"

"I'm with you, we might as well get started."

"Ok then, Doug, you know what this means. Madison, I'll text my husband to let him know you are on the way over. You'd better get a move on. Doug, I'll stay here so we can get you better acquainted with some ground rules."

"Yes Maam, I know what that means." He turned, wrapped his arms around his wife, and kissed her. "You heard what she said, you'd better get a move on."

She hugged him. "I love you so much, you have no idea."

"Oh, I think I do."

Naomi put her hand on Doug's shoulder. "You're sure about this? You know your wife will do anything he asks her to. You will be expected to do anything I ask you to."

"I know, Maam. We are slaves. That's our job." He leaned in and kissed his wife. "I love you so much. Now get moving and go be the best slave you can be."

She laughed, kissed him one last time, and was out the door - to what neither of them knew. The couple had no idea what the next two years would bring. They knew it would be difficult, at times unpleasant, but they knew that whatever the future brought, they would face it together.