A Housewife Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug laughed and looked uncomfortably at Bill. "I doubt that's true."

"Oh, it's true. I suppose if she was dying I would do some laundry, maybe vacuum once in a while. But anything short of that and no, I wouldn't help. I would rather have a messy house. That or I'd rather just have someone else do it for us." He looked at Madison.

Naomi laughed. "At least he is honest!"

"That I am. Say, where is that wine we brought over? I seem to be about out. I see Doug is too. Madison, be a dear and refill us."

Madison looked at her Master, hesitating for just a second.

She heard her husband pipe up. "Oh, I'm fine. I don't need more."

Naomi turned to Doug. "Not to your liking? Sorry, I picked it out myself. I didn't know what you liked. I tried."

"Oh no, it's delicious."

"Well then have some more, for me, ok? It's the least I can do for taking up your wife's time. And I don't want to have to bring any of it home."

"Well if you put it that way. Sure. I'll go get it."

"No, you stay. Madison will get it for us." For the first time tonight, her Master's voice had that impatient tone that said he would accept no excuses.

Madison got up. "Of course, I'll be right back." She turned around quickly so that no one could see her blush. She thought she caught a strange look from her husband, but she could have just imagined it. She hoped that was the case.

After taking a few extra seconds to compose herself, Madison reappeared with the wine. She poured some in both her husband's and her Master's glass.

"That's a good girl. Just leave the wine here. You can sit back down."

This time there was no mistaking the look from her husband. He looked a bit confused and just a bit irritated. Madison could see his mind working.

Naomi spoke up. "So who is ready for dessert?"

Doug took a second to recover before he answered. "Wait, you brought wine AND dessert?"

"Of course, it's the least we could do. After all, you guys are hosting and providing dinner."

"I really should have saved room."

Naomi smiled at him. "I'm sure you can make room. You are skinny. And anyway, the night is young. If you don't have room now we can wait a bit."

"I might need a few minutes, but it's up to you guys. We can have it now if you want."

"Let's wait. We may as well bring it in though. It's still in my car. Can you give me a hand?"

Doug stood up. "Of course, lead the way."

Madison felt like prey as she watched the pair go outside. Sure enough, before the door even closed, her master was on his feet. The second it closed he had moved to her and sat down on her lap. He wasn't light.

"You have no idea how badly I want to strip you naked, throw you over this chair, and spank that sweet little ass red, right in front of your husband." She couldn't answer, as he immediately leaned forward and kissed her deeply while he groped her breasts.

It went on for what seemed like forever. Finally, he broke away and stood back up. "You want that too, I can tell."

"I don't." Even now, she remembered her promise to be truthful. "I mean...I don't think I do. It sounds hot, but you know how wrong that would be. I've missed you these last two weeks, but..."

The door started to open again. Her Master stepped away from her, back towards his seat, but remaining standing.

She heard Naomi and her husband laughing as they entered with the biggest cake she had seen outside of a wedding. It was three layers and remarkably elegant. It took the two of them to carry it.

"Honey, you didn't tell me she could bake too. Look at this thing! Can you believe she did this herself?"

Naomi laughed. "What can I say? I'm a woman of many talents...maaaaany talents."

Madison found it difficult to sound natural, to sound enthusiastic, but she did her best. "Wow, that is impressive. You did this just for our dinner? I'm flattered."

"Well, you guys mean a lot to me. You've been helping me at work, helping me relax after work. And Doug, you are so sweet. I love how you support her. I love how generous you are, always wanting to help, not just her, but anyone."

"You are a wonderful couple. I'm glad we met. I've loved getting to know you both and I look forward to continuing to get to know you better. I'm hoping this is just the beginning of a long relationship."

Doug nodded. "Here here. That was quite a speech. I feel like it should have been a toast."

Naomi picked up and refilled Doug's glass and then raised her own. "To the beginning of a beautiful relationship." The two clinked glasses and then took a sip.

Madison looked around the room. If Doug had noticed that no one else had joined in the toast he didn't show it. She thought her Master might look angry at his wife paying so much attention to Doug, but he didn't appear to. She supposed that made sense. He had probably asked Naomi to give him as much alone time with his slave as possible.

The older woman put her hand on Doug's elbow. "Come on, down the hatch. Wash that dinner down so that we can have this cake a bit sooner."

Doug laughed and finished his glass of wine.

The two couples moved out to the living room where they continued talking. Well, mostly it was Naomi and Doug talking while Madison sat awkwardly and her Master shot her meaningful glances.

"Madison, pour yourself some more wine, and some for your husband as well."

Madison poured the wine and took a sip.

Twice more over the next hour, her Master told her to pour her and her husband some more wine. If Doug thought anything of this man basically ordering them to drink more, he didn't show it. She supposed it wasn't that far out of the ordinary for someone to make note of an empty glass.

After about an hour they decided to cut the cake. Naomi did the honors, bringing everyone a piece. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, not surprising given who had made it. It seemed like there was nothing she couldn't do.

Naomi turned towards Doug. "You really like it?"

"Yes, it's delicious."

"You think so? You have to try the other layers. They are all different flavors."

"I wish I could, I don't think I can eat anymore. I'm stuffed."

"Oh stop, you are skinny, you can make room."

She went to the other room and came back with more cake. "Madison, will you be a dear and go keep my husband company for a bit?"

Madison got up and went over to the love seat and sat down next to her Master.

Doug looked confused for a second but seemed pleased to have Naomi sit down next to him.

"Please, for me?" Naomi got a forkful of cake and pressed it to Doug's lips. He smiled and opened his mouth.

"Oh wow, this is great."

"I'm glad you like it." Another bite followed.

Madison was just sitting there, watching Naomi feed her husband when she felt a hand reach into her pants. It only took a second for it to find her pussy. She hoped that Naomi could keep her husband's attention. There would be no explaining this away. Her Master seemed to enjoy the horrified look on her face.

Thankfully after a few seconds second the hand withdrew.

Her Master then took a blanket off the back of the love seat and spread it over their laps. Madison still hoped her husband wouldn't look her way. She wasn't sure what he would think of them sharing a blanket, especially when it was so warm.

The hand quickly returned. Her Master had turned and was sitting sideways, facing her, one hand over the back of the loveseat, the other in her lap. She felt two fingers enter her, while his thumb played with her clit. She tried to force herself to remain calm and focus on watching Naomi feed her husband.

She was horrified when she saw Doug turn in her direction. Her Master's hand stilled but his thumb didn't stop playing with her clit.

"Honey, I know you have been crazy-busy, but I don't suppose you've been getting cooking lessons from her too?".

Naomi laughed. "Maybe we'll have to work on that." She put her hand on Doug's cheek and moved his eyes back to her. "Here, try this one."

She fed him another bite, her other hand running up and down the back of his arm. "So I'm told you work with computers"

"Ya, boring huh?"

"No, not at all. I wish I was better with those."

"You mean there IS something you can't do?"

She laughed. "Apparently. Actually, I have been having trouble with my computer for weeks now. My firewall and antivirus won't pull updates. I've tried everything. I don't suppose you could help me?"

"I guess it depends on why it isn't updating. If all else fails, just reinstalling it from scratch would probably work. You definitely don't want to go without an up-to-date firewall."

"So you'll help?"

"Sure, maybe next time Madison comes over I will tag along."

"Oh, thank you! But you know I work for myself. All my financial stuff is on that computer. As you said, I don't want to go without any longer than I have to."

"Would you mind if we did it now? I'm sure my husband here can entertain Madison for a bit."

The older woman winked at her before turning her attention back to Doug. "It would probably get us out of helping with the dishes," she added in a conspirational tone.

Doug laughed. "Wait, so I get to ride in that fancy car of yours AND get out of doing the dishes? Madison, do you mind if I go with Naomi for a bit?"

Thankfully, her Master's hand had stopped when Naomi started asking for help, giving her a chance to get her breathing under control. She had tried her best to stay silent, but she couldn't believe no one had noticed her breathing.

"Sure. You do what you need to do. We'll be here waiting for you."

"Excellent. Let's go, Doug!" Naomi took Doug by the hand. He looked a bit unsteady as he stood up, but then seemed to do fine as she led him to the door.

Before the door had even closed her Master removed his hand and stood up.

"Strip, slave."

Madison stood up and started to undress. "Here, Master? In my own house? I had thought my house was off-limits."

"Are you my slave or aren't you?"

"Yes, master. I am your slave. I obeyed you. I always will. I was just asking for clarification."

"I promised not to ruin your life. But your husband is no longer here. And you are mine, always, no matter where you are. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry for the confusion."

"Good, I'm glad that is taken care of, now, go clear off the table."

The naked woman put all of the dishes in the dishwasher, all of them that would fit at least. She returned with a dishrag to wipe the table off.

"That won't be necessary. A little dirt won't kill you. Get on the table, on your stomach."

She threw the dishrag into the kitchen and climbed up onto the table. Her Master went over to the bag that the wine had come out of and pulled out a large spool of rope. He pulled her hands together. She held them there while he tied her wrists together. Her feet followed.

She wasn't going anywhere fast, but could still move around to some degree. She knew that wouldn't do.

Sure enough, he took more rope. He looped it through the ties on her wrists and around the central pillar that held up the table. After looping another length of rope through the ties on her ankles, he stopped to pull her as far down the table as possible, stretching out her body.

When he finished she subtly tested her restraints. There wasn't enough slack in the ropes attached to the central table leg to allow her arms or legs to get around the corner of the long, rectangular table.

She found that stretched out as she was, the hard table was uncomfortable on her knees. Her chin wasn't crazy about resting on the hard surface either. Fortunately, nothing kept her from bending her back a bit so that she could raise her head, taking pressure off her chin and knees, and more importantly allowing her to look her Master in the eyes. She could tell the position would tire her quickly.

"Now, I appreciate you obeying. But I don't like being questioned. I think you need to be punished, don't you? Ask me to punish you."

"I'm sorry for questioning you, Master. Please punish me so that I will learn."

He proceeded to slap her ass with his bare hand.

After a dozen or so he stopped. "Now, is there anything else I should be punishing you for? That wasn't much of a spanking."

"Master, I mean no disrespect, but you have never needed an excuse to spank me before."

He laughed. "You have a point. It's just more fun when you've been naughty."

Madison thought about the last two weeks. As far as she knew she had obeyed him. She considered mentioning her trip to the grocery store, but she didn't want to get Tessa in trouble. And, she told herself, that wasn't dishonest. She had been told to obey the woman, and she had.

She knew her Master expected her to come up with something. She thought back over her evening. "Well, I was rather annoyed when you ordered me to go get the wine in front of my husband after he had already offered to get it. It wasn't that the order bothered me really. I was just afraid of what he might think"

He laughed. "Well, I appreciate your honesty. But I can't punish you for what you think, only what you do. The fact you did it anyway does you credit."

She thought back. "I remember at one point you asked me if I enjoyed spending so much time at your house. I didn't know what to say. Naomi rescued me by answering for me. I should have been quicker to answer. I was afraid, but I should have trusted that you guys knew what was best for me."

He laughed. "Well, I suppose for a good little girl like yourself that's pretty bad. It's a shame all I have to punish you with is my hand."

"There is a yardstick in the closet, Master. Two actually, but one is pretty sturdy. I think it would do."

He laughed. "I knew it! You love this! You can't get enough of my paddling your behind."

"I really don't, Master. I guess it's ok with your hand, I'm starting to enjoy that, but the rest of it...no, I don't think I will ever enjoy that. But I promised I would always be honest and never hide anything from you. I thought you would want to know."

"Sure sure...you can't fool me. You want a nice big bruise from me, don't you? Wouldn't that be fun to explain to your husband?"

"No, Master. I'm just trying to do what you would want me to do."

He smiled as he reached into the closet. "I was just teasing. I know why you are telling me. You are quite the little slave. I'm a lucky man. You have no idea how happy I was when Naomi ran into you, because from the first time I saw you jog by, I wanted to make you a slave."

"You didn't though, did you? I think you were right when you said that I was born for this. I've always been this way. I've always felt this way. You are just teaching me how to let that part of myself free, how to be a GOOD slave, how to serve you." She wondered if her words would offend him.

"That's very true. You were born to be a slave. So many people who claim to want to be a slave don't really. Most of them are just in it for the kinky sex. You honestly want to be owned and controlled, and I am lucky to be the one to give that to you. And believe me, I will give it to you. I will control every last ounce of your life, every fiber of your being. And I don't plan on ever letting you go."

Madison wondered how much more control he could exert over her. She felt a shiver run through her. It wasn't fear. She couldn't put her finger on what it was.

"I'm the lucky, one Master. I never would have experienced it if not for... some encouragement. And I wouldn't be able to do all this without Naomi's help. I'm starting to think that..." She couldn't go on.

"Go on, girl, spit it out. You know the rules, complete honesty."

"I know. I'm sorry. I just don't know how to say this. You say you will never let me go. We have talked about two years. I don't know if that has changed or not, and honestly, I don't want or need to know."

"When this started, I told myself this was a fun adventure. Well, at first I was terrified, then I thought it was a fun adventure. But I thought that after two years it would end and I would go back to my normal life. I wanted to experience this, but I also wanted to get ahead at work, have kids, do the whole suburban housewife thing."

"Now...now I can picture my life without those things. But I'm getting to the point where I can't picture my life without this, and I know I could never do this with anyone else. When you tell me my time is up, I won't want to go, will I? This is just who I am now."

"Yes, it is. My wife has a talent for reading people. When she met you she said that you had a real 'slave heart'. I have no idea how she does that, but she's almost always right. She was certainly right about you. You will never be able to leave this behind"

"Well then, I think it's time for you to spank your slave, Master."

He proceeded to do just that. It hurt, but not as bad as she had expected. She supposed it was good that he used the sturdy yardstick. The other would have likely broken, but it would have hurt like a bitch until it did.

This one was more like a solid "thud". By the end she almost found herself enjoying the sensation.

Once he was finished, her Master untied her and went back to his bag. He returned with her collar and leash. He ordered her to take the rest of the top layer of cake and cover herself in it, then to attach her collar and hand it to him.

She felt silly wiping frosted cake all over her body, but she complied. She smeared it all over her chest, arms, and legs. She then attached her collar, locked it, and handed her leash to her Master.

"Good girl". He led her up the stairs. "Which bedroom is yours?"

"The one straight ahead, Master, at the end of the hallway."

Was this happening? Was he really about to do what she thought he was about to do? If so, she truly was his slave.

She thought back about her earlier words and found that they must have been true. She wouldn't say no to the man, not even here, in her own house, in her own bed. She felt guilty about it but oddly excited. Somehow this felt like a big step. Why? Towards what? She didn't know.

All she knew was that he wasn't lying when he said he would control her completely. She didn't know what that meant for her, but something deep inside her desperately wanted to find out.

"Are your pictures still where you told me they were?"

"Yes Master, would you like me to get them?"

"No need, I will do it." He led her into her walk-in closet, to the back where her chest of drawers lay. He opened the drawer and felt around until he found the envelope.

He then led her back to the bedroom and opened it, taking out one picture at a time, commenting on most of them.

"Oh, what a naughty slut."

"Look how lost in ecstasy you were."

"You really do have an amazing body."

Most of the comments didn't warrant a reply, but a few did. He took out a picture of one of their first times together.

"I remember this! I love that look on your face. You look terrified! But at the same time, I could tell you were hungry for it. You have no idea how much I enjoyed fucking you that day."

"I remember, Master. I was terrified. I thought my life was over. I had no idea it was just beginning."

He smiled and leaned in, kissing her deeply. After a few seconds, he pulled back.

"You've come so far, but your journey is still just beginning."

"I can't imagine how that can be true, but I look forward to finding out."

He looked hungrily at her. "Well, we will start with this."

He walked around the room, setting the pictures all around her room. He even found some tape and taped a couple to the ceiling, some on the wall. When he was finished he turned to her.

"Ask me to fuck you."

"Master, you haven't used me in almost two weeks. Would you like to use your slave?"

"No, beg me."

"Please Master, fuck your slave. I need to feel you inside of me."