A Housewife Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled a predatory grin. He turned her so that she was facing away from the bed and pushed her down onto it. "Here, in the bed you share with your husband?"

"If it pleases you, Master."

"That's right. You just want to please me, don't you, girl?"

"Yes, Master. I am your slave. That is my job."

"I'm glad you realize that. I own you don't I? Every last bit of you, everything you are, everything you will ever be. All of your time, all of your energy, they are all mine aren't they?"

"Yes, Master. Like I said earlier, it scares me how addicted to this I am. I always knew you would be the only Master I ever had, but I didn't realize..."

"Realize what, girl?"

"I didn't realize it would be because I would never be able to leave. I thought this would end. I looked forward to it. Now...now I am afraid that it will. I'm afraid you will get tired of me. I'm afraid that after two years I will have to make a decision. Lately, I have been stressing out about it."

"I started wondering what I would do if you gave me a choice. At first, I knew it would be over. Then I started wondering. I've spent the last few weeks wondering if we could just move the time back a bit, maybe add a few months, a year. Now, I finally realize, even if we added more time, it would never be enough. I will never want to leave."

"I will never get tired of you, slave. I told you that you were mine forever. I meant it. We will continue with the two years, Naomi will insist I give you a choice after that. But she knows as well as I do what you will do."

"I will want to stay."

"You will beg to stay. And I will accept. I shouldn't tell you this now, I hate to ruin the surprise, but I will tell you this. If you decide to stay longer, I will insist on putting my mark on you. I hate to put anything on that beautiful skin of yours, but you will get my tattoo, so you have a permanent reminder of who owns you."

"A tattoo, Master? What kind of a tattoo?"

"You know I won't ruin the surprise. Just know that by the time you have to make the decision, you will understand everything you are giving up. I'm not sure that you do just yet."

She felt a shiver run through her. She couldn't imagine what else he could ask of her, but she knew he wasn't lying.

"Now, I don't need to tie you up, do I?"

"Of course not, Master. This body belongs to you. I know I can't say no to you, but even if I could, I wouldn't." She spread her legs invitingly, feeling a bit ridiculous, but enjoying the feeling.

Her Master climbed onto the bed and started devouring her, almost literally with the cake covering her. Before long she was breathing heavily, then moaning. He was playing her body like a fiddle. She didn't know how he did it.

She looked around her bedroom at all the pictures of him taking her, using her. When she couldn't control herself any longer, she just stared up at the one on the ceiling. Of course, there was a picture there too -- her, tied up and helpless in his basement, covered in wax. That was her favorite, she looked so sexy in that one.

Before long she exploded, squirting all over the bed she shared with her husband.

When her breathing got back to normal her Master laid atop her and kissed her. "You seemed to enjoy that. Now I think it's my turn, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Master. I thought my heart was going to explode. Thank you for that. It is definitely your turn."

He laughed. "Well, I'm glad your heart is still beating. Have you ever felt anything like that with your husband?"

It hurt her to answer, but she was long past even considering not being upfront with the man. "No, Master. Never. He is a very generous lover, but he can't do what you do to me."

He climbed up her body and positioned his erect cock just below her face. "What would he say if he saw you right now, me above you, about to shove my cock into your beautiful little mouth?"

"I don't know, Master. I hope I never find out."

He laughed. "Well, we will agree to disagree on that one. I hope we both find out."

His "kindly lover" tone was gone. He was in "full Master" mode now. She suddenly felt terror grab ahold of her.

"Wait, what are you saying? How long have they been gone?"

He laughed. "I'm not saying anything other than I would love to see his reaction. But to answer your question, it's been about 45 minutes since they left."

"How long will they be gone? How long can it take to fix a computer?"

"That's a good question. I have no idea." He eased himself into her.

She did her best to please the man, but after only about a minute he pulled away. "I suppose you have a point. They could be back any minute. I suppose if you don't want tonight to be the night we find out what he would say, you should get busy and fuck me."

He laid down on his back beside her. "Go ahead, climb on. Show me how badly you want it."

She grabbed his erect cock and eased it into her. She then proceeded to ride his cock, staring at the picture on the wall at the head of the bed, of a collared and leashed Madison sucking the man's cock.

"That's a good girl. Tell me how much you love it."

"I love how you feel inside of me, Master."

"Tell me who you belong to. Don't just tell me, convince me."

"I am your slave, Master. I belong to you, completely. I always felt that something was missing in my life. That something was you. I didn't know what I needed."

"I'm still not always sure what I need, but you always seem to. I think that is why I believe you when you tell me that I am yours forever. I need what I get from you. I need you. That is never going to change."

The man was starting to breathe heavily. "That's right. It won't. So what does being my slave mean? What all are you giving me?"

"Everything, Master. I am giving you complete control over me. You control everything about me, for every minute of every day. I love that you are letting me keep my husband. I don't think I could have gone down this road otherwise."

"But I see now that I gave that to you as well. You showed me that tonight. My relationship with him is something that you allow me, but you don't have to. You control when I see him. You control what he knows and doesn't know."

Madison was growing visibly upset. Tears started to roll down her cheek. Her Master reached up and stopped her riding him. He sat up and wiped away her tear as she continued.

"I had hoped that one day this wouldn't have to be a secret. But I don't see how that could happen. I trust Naomi, but I don't see how he could accept this side of me. It's so unfair to him. But...if I had to choose...if he found out and made me..."

"I don't love him any less than I used to. If anything I love him more, but I can't leave this behind. It's who I am. If he didn't understand that..."

Her Master encouraged her to sit up and move beside him. She did, and felt oddly empty as he slid out of her.

"If you were forced to choose between your husband and being my slave, you would choose to be my slave."

"Yes, Master. I'm afraid that I would. I...I know that I would. I don't know what that says about me."

"It says that Naomi was right about you, that I was right about you, that you were right when you said you have always needed this, that it's part of who you are. You were always a slave, a slave without a master. But now you have found your Master, and he has finally found the woman who will really, truly, and forever be his slave."

He took Madison and laid her back on the bed. She was crying now. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for accepting me. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for helping me become the person I am now."

"I understand now how you said the journey was just beginning. I look forward to meeting the person that you are making me. You own me, completely. You could use me up and discard me, but you don't. I love that. It makes me feel...worthy."

"Thank you for being so... " She laughed. "I don't want to say 'gentle', but thank you for being so kind to me. I never thought I would say that. You probably didn't either. But I love you for being so understanding, for our periodic heart-to-hearts. But I also love the way you are so strict with me. I love that you expect the best from me. Letting you down hurts more than any punishment would."

"I love that you push me, force me out of my comfort zone, but smartly, only what you know I can handle. I love the way you speak about me so possessively. I love being your slave, Master. I think...I think that I love you."

"I love you too, slave. You are a dream come true. I can't believe how far you have come. I really can't."

He leaned forward and eased back into her.

"Tell me one more time."

She wasn't sure which part he was referring to. "I love you, master. I love being your slave. I am yours, forever."

Her answer must have been the right one, as he started ramming himself into her. It was painful, but it was a pain she savored.

A couple of minutes later she felt him spill into her. As he withdrew he ran his still semi-hard, messy cock across her breasts. "This was a big night, an important night. I don't think either of us will ever forget it."

"No, Master, I certainly won't. I will remember it to my dying day. Not because it's something that had never happened before, and not because of any of the things that happened exactly."

"Why then?"

"I don't know. Something changed tonight, didn't it? This feels different now. I feel different. It feels like life will never be the same again. I get the impression this will be one of those turning points in my life. You know, like getting married, or having a child."

"Oh, it is, little Madison. I promise you that it is. For now, though, may I make a suggestion?"

"You know how to make suggestions? I've never seen that before, only orders."

"I will punish you for that later." He laughed. "Ok, no, I kid. Please never lose your sense of humor. I love that about you."

She smiled. "Yes, Master. Either way, you know you don't need an excuse to do whatever you want with me."

He leaned down and kissed her. "No I don't, but for now, I need a drink. I'm headed downstairs. I suggest that you clean up a bit up here. We seem to have made a mess."

"Put your pictures away, and get the bedding in the wash. I don't know how much longer they will be gone, but it would be a bit hard to explain why you felt the need to wash the sheets with just the two of us here."

She looked at the clock. It was almost 10 pm. She had been alone with her Master for at least an hour and a half. The realization that they could be back at any time suddenly hit her, but not as hard as she would have expected.

"Oh, good point. I'll join you downstairs when I am done."

"Sounds good. But no clothes, not yet. What fun would that be? Naomi will text when she is on the way back, probably." He laughed.

Madison dutifully put the pictures away, wishing that there had been a camera to record what had happened this evening. That made her feel bad, but not as nearly as bad as she would have expected. She was starting to accept her feelings, her slavery.

She nervously put the bedding in the wash, then decided to put on a backup set of sheets just in case. It would still be hard to explain, but maybe as drunk as her husband appeared to be he wouldn't notice the bedding had changed.

With the evidence of how she and this man had spent their evening taken care of, she went downstairs to find her Master. The two of them sat and talked about all they had learned about their relationship this evening and waited for their spouses to return.

Chapter 6

"Wow, you have an amazing house."

Naomi put her arm around Doug and led him to the door. "Why thank you!"

"I should have been a realtor."

Naomi giggled and led him inside.

"So this is where my wife spends all of her time lately huh?"

"Well, not all of it, but yes. I'm sorry about that. I'm sure it's been hard on you, but we need her over here. She's been a great help. And I know it makes her happy."

"Oh, that's ok. Like you said, I've noticed she's been happier lately. I'm glad the two of you get along so well."

Doug hadn't noticed that she said 'we need her', not 'I need her'. Naomi wasn't surprised. Doug didn't seem like a man who usually drank this much. She led him to the computer.

"Still, you must get lonely with us hogging all of your wife's time."

"I guess so. But it's not a big deal. If she is happy, I am happy."

Naomi beamed her best smile at him and ran her hand through his hair. "You are such a sweet man."

"No, not really, but thank you. What's the password?"

Naomi sat down on the chair with him, right on his lap. She leaned forward and typed something in. "There you go."

She got up and sat back down on the man's lap, this time facing him.

"And don't argue with me. You really are an amazing man. From what Madison said about you I knew you were a good man, but when I got to know you I was still pleasantly surprised."

Doug blushed. He looked like he wanted to speak, but no words came out.

Naomi took the opportunity to lean forward, her eyes locked on his. Their noses touched. "You understand me? No more arguing, right?"

"Sure. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to argue. I just meant...well, I wish I was the person you seem to think I am."

"I'm a very good judge of character, Doug. Trust me. Sure, we can always be better, and I can tell that you want to be." She moved her body closer to him, her large breasts pressed against his chest.

She felt him grow hard underneath her.

"Thank you. I mean...I try."

"I know you do, Doug. And I can help you with that, but I need a couple of things from you."

"Like what?"

"First, never argue with me. I know what I am talking about, ok?"

"Of course, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

She smiled, then leaned in and kissed him. "I know you won't. Also, you need to be completely honest with me all the time. No lying, but also no leaving anything out. Can you do that?"

"Sure. That seems easy enough."

"You might be surprised. Do you promise to be honest with me? Do you promise to tell me everything?"

"Of course."

"Ok then, are you sure you haven't been lonely lately? That it's no big deal your wife is never home?"

"I mean, I miss my wife. I wish I got to spend more time with her. It bothers me. But like I said, if it makes her happy, I can deal with it."

Naomi put her hands behind Doug's head and held him close to her, making sure he couldn't pull away. "When was the last time you slept with your wife?"

Naomi saw the look on his face, he was surprised at the question. But to his credit, he regained his composure and answered.

"It's been a few weeks, almost a month. Actually, maybe it has been a month. I can't remember."

Now she leaned forward and kissed him passionately. She felt his tongue dancing with hers, more than happy to return her kiss. She felt his cock straining below her.

The older woman broke the kiss, leaned back, and removed her shirt.

"Woah, wait. I don't think we should be doing this. I love my wife."

Naomi smiled at him. "I know you do. I wouldn't like you so much if you didn't. She tells me everything. You are so good to her."

"Well then, I can't...I mean..."

"Do you find me unattractive, Doug?"

He sat in stunned silence.

"Remember, you promised...absolutely truthful. You won't hurt my feelings, I promise."

"No, it's not that at all. You're beautiful. Seriously. You're amazing."

"That doesn't mean you find me attractive."

"I do. I promise."

"Oh really? What is it you find attractive about me? Remember, tell me everything."

"Well, I mean, your smile is just... I don't know. It can be mischievous, or it can be loving, but it's always...I don't know. That is a smile that could make any man do whatever you wanted him to."

"Any man? Whatever I wanted huh? Interesting. What else?"

"Well, you're in good shape. You look really young. And..."

"Spit it out, Doug."

"Well, I don't mean to be rude, but you have amazing breasts."

She laughed. "Complimenting me on my figure could never be rude. You like my breasts?"

"Yes, of course."

She took Doug's hands in hers and led them to her breasts. "Go ahead, feel them."

"I don't know, I feel like this is wrong." Even as he said it, Doug squeezed her breasts through her bra. He continued to caress them, even letting his hands wander above her bra to her cleavage.

"They are nice, aren't they? Your wife has an amazing body, but she doesn't have breasts like these does she?"

"No, hers are nothing like yours."

She removed her bra. "Kiss me, Doug. Kiss my breasts too. I want you to."

"Are you sure? I mean, what would Madison say?"

"Doug, you know Madison and I are best friends, right?"

"Yes, she has never had a friend like you."

"That's right, we're like sisters. We talk about everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. I know how much she loves you. I know that she wants you to be happy. If I can make you happy, she would want you to. She does want you to."

"She does? Are you sure?"

"Yes Doug, she told me. She feels bad that you are always alone lately. She feels bad for being away so much. I promise you she will not be angry if you want to be with me."

Doug look confused, conflicted, but she could see the hunger in his eyes.

"Actually, she might be irritated if you don't. She cares about me a lot too. And she wants me to be happy. You could make me happy. I know that she would want that too."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. She wouldn't want you to miss the chance to play with these." She reached down and giggled her breasts. "Would you like that Doug? Would it make you happy to play with them?"

"Yes..." He looked as if he wanted to say more, but nothing came out.

"Do you want to make me happy?"

"Yes, of course. You are am an amazing woman. Madison tells me all the time, and I've seen it for myself. You are like a force of nature. Nothing can resist you."

The woman laughed. "You realize that 'nothing' would include you too right? So it would make you happy, make me happy, and make your wife happy. And I promise my husband wouldn't mind. I can guarantee it would make him happy as well."

By the look on his face, Naomi could tell mentioning her husband was a mistake. The man had clearly forgotten he even existed. Oh well, there was no helping it now.

"That's hard to believe. I mean, I would be super jealous if you were my wife."

"Doug, you know you can trust me right? Your wife trusts me. Well, my husband and I have an understanding. And I promise you that I am 100% sure that my husband would be thrilled if we were together. I promise he would be ecstatic."

"Okay."

"Okay, as in, you want to do this?"

He nodded.

She took his hand and led him up to toward the bedroom. "Well good. Now, there is just one more thing. I need you to do whatever I tell you to, OK? I promise I know what I am doing."

He laughed. "I'm sure you do."

"So you agree, right?"

"Yes Maam, whatever you say goes."

She grinned at the young man. This was all coming together quite nicely. "Maam, I like that. Let's stick to that from now on, OK?"

"Of course, Maam. What do you want me to do?"

Naomi roughly shoved Doug back onto the bed, then turned to close the bedroom door. Yes, this was coming along quite nicely indeed. Her husband would be very pleased, and she got the impression that she would be as well, both figuratively, and right at the moment, quite literally.

Chapter 7

Noami rolled off of the man who had just given her so much pleasure. She laid on her side. Doug followed suit, putting a hand on her hip.

"We need to talk. This won't be easy, but I need you to keep an open mind and listen, ok? And no talking until I am finished"

"Ok, sure."