All Comments on 'A Humiliating Medical Exam!'

by justins961

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, entertaining and enjoyable story. I have a small penis (3+1/2" erect, the same as Justin's) and just one, very small, testicle; and I adore being sexually humiliated.

Sinisterotica20001Sinisterotica20001about 6 years ago

Very well written, kinky and creative with a disturbingly hot twist at the end. If being humiliated is your thing, this is the story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun Story

Medical exams are very stressful even in the best case. Nurses and assistants have some interesting stories that are shared and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Nice to have a story that's not all about slam bam sex!

It's cool to hear about the feelings of embarrassment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
zero plausability

A fantasy can work only if it has some plausibility with itself and this story has just zero plausability so it was just boring to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Human Storytelling

Another enjoyed woven tale from you. Thank you. I enjoy your mind, writing style, and ability for expressing the consensual non-consensual. All your efforts are appreciated and good by you for not allowing some here to try to make their problem into your problem. Look forward to more storytelling.

chrisbergchrisbergalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

I love stories with a naked male being humiliated by clothed women. I loved the embarrassed part and loved the dominant women. Your story was very exciting and erotic. I hope you write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Remarkable story, five+

One of my favourite stories on the site. Just keeping balance between credibility and poignancy which is not that easy. Could you write a continuation? It might be sort of revenge story with Beth and Justin being allies to force the evil couple to suffer the similar humiliation, or maybe Beth feeling guilty for Justin's humiliation plays a role presuming her own "exam" together with Karen and "Dr Lane", just to assure them it was not she who "betrayed" them. Possibly Justin needs some more determined friend to make them obey (the point is their actions are supposed to be a crime), and that friend is certainly a guy. I'm aware CMNF is not the same subject as for your story but it could be equally amusing. Besides you can continue the story further, with Karen and her friend making a revenge on revenge...

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
The Conspiracy of Silence

The outwardly starchy medical world with all its pretenses has a quirky side of dark humor which enables it to deal with the difficulties of blood and broken bones it deals with. And medicine safeguards its secrets behind a sound - proof wall, a conspiracy of silence. As the old saw goes, medicine buries its mistakes with the patient.

Humiliating presents a practical joke gone too far in front a nurse in training. Here the Juston, the unwitting subject submits to a rough proctological exam, a rectal temperature reading, and a sperm extraction. These are legitimate medical tests in an appropriate setting, however disconcerting to the patient.

Adding to the patient's discomfort aside from Dr Lane's jibes at the patient's grudging cooperation, Beth the student nurse in training is in the patient's English class. After cleaning Justin up, Beth leaves the room in tears.

However, much later, Beth will reveal by email to Justin that he had been the unwitting subject of a practical joke.While sworn to secrecy, Beth decides to disclose the ruse. She offers the hope Justin will treat the email as confidential.

Who was being tested, Beth or Justin?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get even

If I was Justin, and got that email; I'd report the 'doctor' and Karen. I'd hope they would get life in prison.

Even in fiction, or fantasy, this is wrong.

I'm offended this is even here. Perhaps the author would like a taste of this??

Sloptimus8804Sloptimus8804over 2 years ago

Would love a revenge part 2.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of humiliation stories, but for some reason this worked for me. Perhaps it was the addition of having one of the women feeling sympathy and not aware of the truth of the situation. Not sure how you'd write a follow up but I'd read it if you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure if this was a true story or not but it was very well written, and I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this story needs a sequel where Justin get terrible humiliating revenge/retribution on Karen and Lane. I would put them in a chastity belt with plugs in both holes. The plugs would be vibrating kinds with shocking devices in them that could be remotely used. The nipples would be pierced with little bells on them. Oh, there would be many options for these fine women to go through before they were released (or sold). Now, I do like the whole humiliation thing and Justin goes through a ton of creative things. I give it five stars for the whole theme but it just cries out for a revenge sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous