A Humiliating Medical Exam!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justins961
justins961
151 Followers

"Now put a little jelly on the outside and then slide your finger into his butt."

I felt to cold jelly as she rubbed it on the outside and then pressure as she stared to push it in.

"Don't be shy Beth, push it all the way in" the doctor instructed.

Then I heard Karen say,

"Here let me help you."

And suddenly there was an abrupt thrust and Beth's finger buried itself to the hilt. I gave a sharp yelp at the sudden intrusion.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Justin,.I didn't mean to hurt you." Beth said.

"He's fine." said the doctor. "Now Lubricate him by sliding your finger in and out slowly. Pull it almost all the way out and then all the way in again. That's it. The more you lube him the more comfortable it will be for the thermometer."

I couldn't believe what was happening. The doctor was instructing her to finger my bottom. Despite my embarrassment and humiliation, My penis began to react again.

"That's fine Beth now take out your finger."

Karen handed Beth the thermometer.

"Okay Beth, insert the thermometer. And I prefer to leave it in for a full three minutes to get an accurate reading. Karen and I are going to see if there's anyone else who needs to be seen. We'll be back in three minutes."

And so I was left alone again with Beth, this time with my naked butt in the air and a thermometer sticking out of it.

"Justin, I'm so sorry. I had no idea that this was going to happen. It's really unfair of them to have me here and doing things to you. I'm sure they didn't know we had a chance to talk with each other in the waiting room. That must make it all the more embarrassing for you. I know it does for me. I'm sorry if me being here is adding to your embarrassment. Honestly they do a rather strange exam here. I've never seen an exam like this. I'm a little shocked, but I really need this job and I'm so sorry Justin."

I didn't know what to say. I'm sure she was sincere, but that didn't help my predicament.

"Do you think this is almost over Beth? I'm not sure I can take much more of this?"

"I'm sure she's almost done. You already had to go through the worst of it I'm sure."

Just then the door opened and Dr. Lane and Karen came back in.

"Okay Beth what's his temperature?" Dr. Lane asked.

She slid the thermometer out of me and said,

"98.2."

"Well that's okay. Let's finish up with the last few things. Justin, I want you to stay like that while I check your prostate. Karen put on a pair of gloves and help me please."

More sounds of gloves being put on and then all of them were standing behind me. I had never had a rectal exam before, unless you count Beth putting her finger in me. I was nervous and embarrassed and wasn't sure exactly what would happen.

"Okay Karen spread his butt for me and Beth I want you to watch so you can help next time."

Karen roughly pulled my checks apart. Then I felt some pressure and without warning Dr. Lane pushed her finger quickly into me. I yelped again.

"Oh Justin, be a man." Dr. Lane scolded.

She pushed into me as far as she could and I gritted my teeth together and tried not to cry out again. She started pushing her finger in and out of me going faster and faster.

"I'm just trying to relax your sphincter Justin, because I'm going to need to get another finger in there to really examine you. You're really tight. Try to relax."

She slid her finger almost all the way out and then I felt her add another finger and push the two of them roughly into me. I yelped again.

"Stay still!"

She continued to push in and out of me and wiggle her fingers back and forth.

"Almost finished Justin."

Then she suddenly pulled her fingers out abruptly and I gasped.

"Oh Justin, stop being a big baby. All the boys go through this and go one cries about it like you."

I was mortified. Not only was I being exposed and humiliated in front of two young women my age, but I was being belittled for not being man enough.

"Okay Justin all finished with that. Now there's only one more thing left to do. As part of our commitment to the study we need to take a sample of your ejaculate for measurement of volume and content."

I got up on from resting my head on the table and was now again on all fours. The doctor and Karen had walked around in front of me and were looking at me with smirks on their faces. I didn't know where Beth had gotten to.

"I don't understand. What do you mean by ejaculate?"

Karen answered.

"Ejaculate Justin. You know like when you jerk off and stuff comes out. That's ejaculate."

""But how do you get that? I don't have to masturbate do I?'

"No Justin." The doctor answered. "Karen, would you get the device?"

"Justin, we are going to be placing a device over your penis. The device will stimulate the penis until you ejaculate, then it suctions off what comes out into a specimen jar which we will send out to the lab."

"Yeah Justin, It's just like the things they use to collect semen from stud animals!" Karen added with a smile.

I couldn't believe my ears. How could this be happening? All the athletes had to do this? How could that be?

Karen walked over with a weird looking tube connected by wires to a control box of some sort.

I was still on all fours on the table and the doctor told me to stand up. I could barely get up. I was so nervous and embarrassed. Then I was standing there in front of all three of them again and for some reason I was still erect.

"I'm glad to see you have an erection again. That will make it easier to put the device in place." said the doctor. Beth I'm going to show you how to do this so you can do this in the future. Got your gloves on this time?"

I looked at Beth. I had no idea what she was thinking, but she looked terrified. She walked over and sat down on the stool in front of me. The doctor took a tube of lubricant and squirted some of it into Beth's hand.

"Now Beth, I want you to lubricate the entire shaft of the penis. It's important that the entire shaft is evenly lubricated or the device can cause pain."

"That's a lot of jelly doctor." Karen added, "I don't think that she'll need very much for something this size."

Karen giggled and the doctor smiled and Beth reached over and once more took my penis in her hand. She rubbed the jelly over the surface and I thought I wouldn't need the device if she didn't stop.

"That should be fine. Now I want you to slide this tube over his penis and I'll inflate the suction so it stays on."

Beth slid the tube onto me as I looked down and watched what was happening. At this point I was mentally numb. I couldn't believe this was happening and I was really quite afraid of what was going to happen next.

Karen walked around behind me and suddenly took hold of my arms and pulled them back and held them there.

"Justin, Karen is going to hold your arms so that you don't try to pull off the device before it's finished or get dizzy and fall over. She's there to protect you."

"I won't try to take it off. I promise. She doesn't need to hold me."

"It's for your own protection Justin. Now Beth, everything is ready. I want you to control the device for practice. I'll tell you what to do. Don't turn it off until I tell you to."

"Begin by turning on the suction with the red switch."

Suddenly the machine started you vibrate and a feeling started like the thing was milking my penis. It was a weird sensation! It actually felt good, but the situation was so embarrassing and humiliating that it almost felt painful.

"Now Beth, turn the dial up to Max and let's see how long it takes."

The device suddenly started to really pull on me and I knew it wasn't going to take more than a few seconds. I looked up at Beth and to my horror she was looking at me. We both blushed and looked away. Then it happened. I suddenly had the most powerful orgasm of my life! My knees buckled and I stopped breathing. I could feel myself gasping and bucking back and forth.

"Good boy!" said the doctor. "Let it run Beth. We want to get every drop out."

The orgasm ran its course, but the suction didn't stop! Now it really started to hurt. I tried to pull away from Karen, but she was amazingly strong and held me upright as I yelled to please stop and nearly collapsed to the floor and still it didn't stop.

"Please stop!" I yelled.

"Not yet Beth!' a little longer." the doctor said.

And that's when I heard Karen laughing behind me and opened my eyes to see the doctor smirking and Beth looking up at me with a shocked look on her face.

Then it was over. Beth turned it off and Karen let go and I slumped down on the table behind me unable to stand any longer.

"Good work Beth." The doctor said. "Now slide the tube off his penis and take this wet cloth and wipe off his penis and clean him up. When she's done you can get dressed and leave Justin.

Beth did just that and I trembled and felt spasms run through me at her touch.

The doctor and Karen walked out of the room and left me there alone with Beth again.

Neither of us spoke. I couldn't think of anything to say. I wanted to say something, but I was completely at a loss.

Beth walked out of the room and as she left she turned to me with what looked like tears in her eyes and said,

"I'm so sorry Justin."

I week passed and I got the following email:

Justin,

This is Beth, who you met at your sports physical last week. I got your email from the sign in sheet.

I've been wanting to write you all week to say how sorry I am about what happened. There are somethings that I think I should tell you, but I'm very hesitant to do so.

I've thought about this over and over and I've come to the conclusion that I need to tell you this although it could mean a lot of trouble for me, but I feel you should know.

Justin, I've decided to tell you and you can do whatever you think is right with the information, but I hope that you can somehow keep this to yourself, although you will have every reason in the world to be really angry.

If you decide to act on this then I will surely lose my new job and probably have a hard time getting another one. I really need this job for so many reasons.

Justin, after you left I went to Karen and Doctor Lane to express my outrage at what had happened. I found them to the coffee room, both of them laughing hysterically.

I couldn't believe it and then Karen said that she would let me in on the secret.

Justin, 'Dr. Lane' wasn't a doctor. She was a friend of Karen's from high school. The two of them had been planning this out for a long time. They were just waiting for the right moment to spring this on some poor victim.

That's why your appointment was scheduled for so early and that's why I was asked to come in at that time. I had no idea what was happening. I was a victim like you.

There is no special 'development' program. They just made all of that up and did those things to humiliate you and me as well for that matter.

They expected me to think it was as funny as they thought it was after they told me. I didn't. I wanted to immediately report them, but I they seemed to guess what I was thinking and they told me that if I said anything they would say that I knew all about it and was part of the plan.

I'm so sorry Justin. I really am. I thought you should know, but I'm also afraid of what's going to happen now that you do.

Beth

justins961
justins961
151 Followers
12