A Husband's Birthday Present

Story Info
A beloved wife gets her first nude massage.
2.5k words
4.55
30.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers

(Author's note :

Early in my massage career, a husband books me as a birthday present - a wife's first nudist massage I'm a tantric practitioner as well as doing 'regular' massages. I'm not going to pretend that what happened with Anne and Michael is Tantra. This was before I got into the tantric work. But it was a lovely experience all the same! )

I'd not long qualified as a masseur but had been a nudist for many years so I decided to place an ad in a nudist magazine. I thought I would enjoy working with like-minded people and that nudists should be a good market. I advertised for both clients visiting me and me going to them. I did state in the ad that I was not offering sexual services. And I intended to keep to that... Honest!!!

However, I soon realised that a lot of husbands who called had no intention of actually booking a massage and were ringing just to have a fantasy over the phone about me screwing their wives (who were, surprise surprise, never there at the time!). While I can see the appeal of that idea, I couldn't afford to be a free fantasy line! So, I started insisting that I spoke to both of them before taking a booking. This strategy worked well and one autumn day, a couple, Michael and Anne, called me to ask about my services.

A nude massage was to be the wife's birthday present!

On arrival at their house, I was greeted at the door in a friendly manner by Michael. It was early evening, just after dark. Seems they didn't want my arrival to be too obvious to the neighbours. I went in, lugging my massage table and a small bag with oil, Mp3 player and the table-covering into the living room to find Anne's very pretty face smiling at me from the sofa, dressed only in a gown.

She had collar-length blond hair and, from what I could see so far, an average build and my eyes were drawn to the curves of her breasts where the gown didn't quite cover all of her.

"Remember you're here to give a massage!" I chided myself inwardly.

Her smile was genuine but I couldn't help detect a little nervousness. As I set up my table and covered it, I did my best to put her at ease with some gentle chit-chat, including asking her if she'd had a massage before. She told me she had been to a few salons but never experienced a nude setting like this.

"Well, I think you'll love it," I said. "I know I much prefer working this way," I told her as I got out of my clothes and stood by the table, giving her a chance to inspect her present. They both seemed pleased, which I was happy to see. Michael sat on the sofa beside Anne and gave her a little kiss.

"Ready?" he asked.

She took a deep breath and said, "I suppose so!"

She stood up and opened her robe, letting it slip off her and left it on the sofa. She looked even better than I'd imagined through her covering and I told myself once again to focus on the job. That was a bit difficult, given her pert breasts, pleasing, shapely figure and neatly trimmed pussy.

I could see she wasn't used to being naked in front of another man, especially with her husband looking on. Her embarrassment was only slight, but it was there and made her look cute and appealing.

"OK," I said with a smile, "Face-up first please, Anne."

She lay down as requested and I pressed play on my Mp3 player and speaker, letting some soft, meditative music drift into the room. Standing beside her, I took one of her hands in mine and just held her for a minute, letting her get to know the hands that would soon be exploring her body. A couple of deep breaths in and sighs out later, she nodded that she was ready.

I started with the front of her legs, applying firm pressure from her ankles to the top of her thighs, then returning with a very soft touch all the way back down the sides. I repeated this a few times then ran up the outside with the pressure and stroked lightly back down the front.

That done, I began kneading her muscles, which naturally pulled each leg towards the sides of the table, opening her up slightly. I worked closer and closer to - but didn't touch - her pussy.

"Too soon for that," I told myself, "If she would even want me to!"

As far as I knew, I was only here to give her a massage. I could see I was going to have to watch my thoughts. Michael seemed to be enjoying the start of the show, though, when I glanced over to check.

I moved on to her arms, using similar techniques, asking if the pressure was ok, which she assured me it was. Next was her tummy, my flat palms gliding in circles and crossing the top of her mound. I kept checking her face to watch for any reaction. All good so far!

I stood behind her head and slid my hands down between her breasts, reaching the top of her mound again, then parted them and slid back up her sides, caressing the side of her breasts on the way.

She let out a faint moan with each stroke but otherwise laid still. I was also aware, though, that leaning over her to perform these movements meant my cock was right beside her face at some points.

Her silky skin and the very sight of her figure had given me a semi-erection. I wondered if she was aware of this and how she might react if she opened her eyes suddenly, but I just carried on trying to do my best for her. I glanced over at Michael again. He was just smiling happily.

After then spending some time on her lovely face, I decided to test the water, so to speak, and ran my hands over her boobs with gentle strokes. Sensing no adverse reaction from her, I massaged them a little more properly for a while. They were nice and firm and she clearly enjoyed the attention I was giving them. Her nipples became stiff and erect and her moans got slightly louder as she relaxed into the touch.

My semi was growing into more of a three-quarter by now! I then turned her over and did the back of her legs, then finally her back, which I always leave till last... or almost last in this case. She was resting the side of her head on her folded arms and her smile got me hopeful that she was enjoying everything - so far at least!

An hour had almost passed by when I reached the concluding movement and I let her just lie quietly for a moment, allowing the effects of the massage to sink in.When it felt right, I asked her to turn onto her back again. She lay there, face up and looking very happy.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, hopefully.

"Amazing!" she answered with a smile. "Beautifully relaxed. And you helped me with how relaxed you are," she said.

"Oh? How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well," she began with a little nervous chuckle, "I noticed how you were getting...aroused... now and again," she said, glancing at my semi-hard cock and smiling. "But you seemed totally comfortable about it. No embarrassment. That helped me," she explained.

'So she had noticed!' I thought to myself.

"Well, what can I say?" I said. "You have a beautiful body to work on!" I flirted, making her giggle.

"I'm just wondering something," I said thoughtfully. "How would you like to have four hands working on you?" I asked her.

"Hmmm!" Anne said, "There's a thought!"

Michael got up immediately and joined me at the table. Standing on either side of her, we caressed up and down her whole length, using just finger-tips with a feather-light touch. The effect on Anne was electric and watching her body responding got us both fully hard, our members touching her thighs.

Micheal slipped two fingers into her pussy which was now getting nicely wet and began sliding them in and out of her. I played with her tits, massaging them some more and teasing her erect nipples. Her eyes were closed but her hands still found us and she lay there stroking our cocks with a serene smile on her face, her breathing getting deeper as she lapped up the attention she was getting.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes again, looking intently at each cock in her hands. She appeared to have tears welling up.

"Anne? Are you ok?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Oh yes, I'm better than ok," she replied. "I just... I don't feel like I deserve this," she said.

Michael bent down and kissed her tenderly. "Don't ever say that!" he told her. "You deserve this and a whole lot more, Sweetheart."

He stood up straight again and continued fingering her. I bent down and started kissing her tits, sucking her flesh into my mouth, rolling my tongue around her nipples. She was getting hornier by the second, as we all were. Michael withdrew his fingers and sat back on the sofa, watching me play with her. He seemed to love the sight of my hand moving between her legs, rubbing her clitoris and watching my fingers disappearing inside her, then emerging again glistening with her juices.

After some time of this, he asked Anne to join him. He sat right back and opened his legs so she could sit between them and lean back into him. She draped her legs over his, opening herself up wide.

"You can see how good she tastes if you like, John," Michael suggested, reaching around to press his arms into her tits and hold her tight. I hadn't planned for this at all - no, really! - but knelt down in front of her and began kissing and licking her legs all the way up from her ankles, then her thighs, then all around her mound before finally covering her completely with my open mouth and sucking her pussy lips into me.

I held her in there and then pushed her lips apart with my tongue. The fact that her husband was watching was a huge added turn-on for me, as much as her body and sexual energy were. Her juices were all over my mouth and tasted absolutely delicious.

My tongue ran rings around her clitoris, flicking her and sucking on her, then around her lips again, then inside her as deep as I could reach. I was in heaven lapping up her beautiful juices, which were in full flow. I kept looking upwards to check on Michael's expression. His face told me everything, watching this naked man -a stranger, really - delving into his wife's folds with his tongue. His breathing was in perfect synch with Anne's as her rapidly filling and emptying lungs pushed her gorgeous tits up and down in his arms.

Her head was tilted forward, gazing down at me, mouth open but smiling broadly and watching what was giving her so much pleasure. Then her head fell back onto Michael's shoulder as she surrendered completely to the sensations that were running wild through her. Her gasps and groans encouraged me and my attention became increasingly lust-driven and hungry, which seemed to build her own lust even higher. After about ten minutes of this, she suddenly closed her legs around my head, crossing her feet on my back, and she grabbed my head with one hand and reached for the back of Michael's with the other and held on tight.

I knew she was about to cum and licked her even harder. Her whole body started to shake violently. I managed to look upwards, keeping my mouth on her pussy, and saw her bury her face in Michael's neck and let out a loud cry of pleasure as a huge orgasm ripped through her.

I love it when I can catch a woman's orgasm in my mouth and this one was particularly powerful. I kept her mound completely engulfed while her body shook until she gradually relaxed completely. Her breasts were still heaving with her deep breaths but slowing now. It took some minutes to return to normal when I finally released her from my lips.

"Wow!" she breathed into Michael's ear.

"Feeling good?" he grinned.

"Well, he does kiss a nice pussy," she answered with a little laugh.

I was very happy to hear her say that. Michael then looked at me and asked if I would stand in front of them, angled with one side towards them. I did so and then he gave a look to Anne, which needed no words.

She got on her knees, took my cock in her hand for a moment and then slid her lips all the way down my shaft, which was now throbbing like hell. Up and down my length she sucked and licked while Michael watched, wanking his cock at the sight of his wife sucking another man.

After a while, he knelt behind her and lifted her up slightly. Anne groaned around my cock as Michael slid into her pussy and began fucking her, slowly at first but picking up speed as he went on. She seemed to love the feeling of being spit-roasted like this, grabbing my ass with both hands to steady herself and allow for maximum penetration into her mouth and pussy.

Each hard thrust from Michael pushed her mouth down my cock. It looked and felt incredible. Michael got even quicker and then drove deep into her and stopped as he came inside her. I was on the verge of cumming myself and told Anne this. Michael pulled out and sat on the sofa again to get a good view.

Anne released my cock from her mouth and positioned herself with her tits pushed up towards my cock. I grabbed myself and stroked hard. It didn't take long before I began pumping my warm cum onto her neck and tits, which she then started massaging into her skin like body lotion.

We all stayed naked for a while, resting lazily after our exertions. Anne was snuggled into Michael's side on the sofa, looking happy and still nonchalantly massaging cum into the flesh of her tits. Michael looked equally satisfied. I was very pleased with my evening's "work". I packed up my things, somewhat reluctant to accept that the time had arrived to do so. I really didn't want to get dressed and leave at all but... such is life!

They said goodbye very fondly and I drove home in the best mood I'd had for a while, wondering what they might be doing as I sped along the motorway. I didn't get to see them again, but to this day, it's still a memory to savour!

forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers