All Comments on 'A Husband's Birthday Present'

by forestmagic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories i have read so far.. loved it... Wished it was a little longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. A nice straightforward description of plot development without too much effort trying to "explain" the husband and wife's state of mind--only his own. No exageration of how his massage enticed her to "reveal" her inner slut, simply how she enjoyed a most intimate and thoughtful "birthday present" from her husband.

Kudos and thanks for the story. More please....

sheeversheeveralmost 2 years ago

yes .well done .. enjoyable story well written.

KBShavenpussyKBShavenpussyalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story - would loved to have been the wife.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

A beautiful present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I graduated from massage school about 25 years ago, expecting to have clients by the dozens. In the first month I got just two, and had to go find a job. But I kept trying, and finally noticed so many calls from men asking for a massage for their wife.

It's very common, hard to believe even. And without fail, they want the therapist to see them nude and also masturbate them. About half want full sex while they watch.

It became my specialty, doing wives while their husband or boyfriend watched.

I still go out on a call 2 or 3 times a month.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Very hot and well written.

We thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userforestmagic@forestmagic
Previously lived in Sweden but now in Southern England, UK. Single. I have a vivid imagination and am not afraid to use it! That goes for the novel(s) I'm writing but also in chat and conversation - about anything really. I don't care as long as it's interesting. One of my ...