All Comments on 'A Husband's Revenge Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

It seems to me that Ann MIGHT have been able to avoid termination, or at least get a good recommendation since she was being screwed by a superior.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Tootight1 11/12/15

re: she has already been stretched out

There is not a human penis in existence as large as a full term baby.

By your 'logic' any woman that has given birth would never be able to successfully have vaginal sex again.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
hello

i just love that story simple

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Good Story

Nick and Ann got what was coming to them. This is a worthy 5-Star story.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago

Nicely organized.

He showed admirable restraint. I'm afraid that my training would come to the fore and I'd be in for life if it wasn't a death penalty state.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

pile of BS. he was a cuck and would have been raped in the divorce. you really can't write, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

how refreshing a man with a spine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comments?

Yes. Close to 7 years after you published the story you are still getting comments. That should tell you something. Mine will be kind. I liked the story. When people are hurt they seek balance. No more no less. We all seek equilibrium and homeostasis, which is how life should be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ghetto Dick For Wifey First, Ghetto Pussy For Hubby Second

Now he can do a chocolate and vanilla thing with his family and Sue's ghetto spawn. Yeah, I bet spending a little time with her ex Nick once in a while will be a real hoot.

This guy isn't too smart. Hey, at least he didn't prate on and on over the evils of "racism".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just another racist story

From the racist piece of shit, staypuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Racist?

Interesting how many readers and authors on this sit elope the BBC ravaging the white married hotwife and now this author is racist? I don't think so!

dglnowdglnowalmost 8 years ago
How Sad

How sad that you didn't portray the husband and wife even attempting to talk with each other let alone a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DG

If she had any remorse she could have at least tried to stop after the last sexual encounter with her soon to be Ex.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Good story

Definetly not racist. Good turnaround. He still should have crushed a knee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ dglnow

What is there to talk about? Sometimes you just have to get away and no explanation will suffice. And reconciliation? Are you someone who likes to watch the wife have sex with another guy? What she did was a long-term affair. If this was something agreed to by the couple, then fine. The disrespect shown eliminated the possibility of reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the fantasy !

As a cuckhold ex - husband , I would be lying if I said I didn't like these stories . All of these stories , whether similar , or completely unique . I'm talking of the ones with the happy ending , of course . Whether the story has HUGE flaws in it , that you can see it coming a mile away , or just a little grammar flaw here and there , I love them ALL . The way I see it , the writer is trying to make us , the author included , feel better about ourselves . Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous wake up

It's a story, not real, it does not have to follow your reality. Many of you that have been raped by the system should be happy to read about somebody beating a system. We know the husband normally loses in a divorce action even if he was the wronged party. In real life there where laws on the books which allowed alienation of affection to be used against cheaters, now most have changed. Nearly every state the laws are different now you can't even sue companies for allowing work place interference or another for being involved in the cause of your marital problems. Gee I wonder who made that happened but, some states have made it hell on the cheater. So this writer came up with a story where a cheated upon spouse gets his own back and you just won't let him win even in his own mind. He could have just killed them both by infecting her pussy with a virus or poison which could kill her and anyone who fucks her, oh yeah HIV. I guess he was a dumb shit huh because he didn't kill them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It makes for a good fantasy of "what I woulda liked to do"

But, in reality, it was dumb actions.

Getting her fired upped the alimony tremendously.

You can't kick a spouse out of legally owned home without a court order.

Taking all the money like that pisses the judge off.

I could go on, but you get the point.

Like I said, nice fantasy that most of us who went thru cheating cunt experience would like to do.

DrSemblance (not sure why I can't log in)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not really

revenge though is it? so her family saw her fucking! big deal! she cheated he divorced her, she didnt fight the divorce or try to get custody of the kids, no! she wanted out and thats what she got.

too many stories like this, divorce is not revenge its just a normal consequence of cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A "3" because ....

THERE WAS NOT NEARLY ENOUGH PAIN INFLICTED ON HIS THREE HOLE CUM DUMP, PIECE OF SHIT, CUNT WIFE AND.... THE NIGGER GOT WAY TO EASY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD

The skank has been exposed to all. That makes it very gratifying as so many of these stupid stories have the husband not wanting to let anyone know what a piece of shit he was married to. Let the pain rain down.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
sorry i missed the husband's name coz i dont find him man enough.....a selfish hound,a wimp and a wuss cringing cry baby to whom 8 years of marriage is no better than 8 months' live in!! ;)

hey slirpuff:)

losing female virginity...popping out two kids and helping bring them up for a husband or partner isn't exactly 'doing nothing' for him!! ;)..that too while maintaining a teaching job!!...in fact,its doing a helluva lot!!...

.its biologically possible to make men pop out babies....would the husband dare to try and test out? ;) nope? ;) i knew the wimp and wuss!! ;)

affair with the principal Nick, or losing the school job....tough call !! with the husbands income forcing her to take up a job, did she have a world of choices?! ;) and the husband has to cringe and be a cry baby over 'cheating'?!!!

kids usually are not ok with seeing way less of their mother even if its a luxury Cruiser Vacation when the question is popped to them!! ;)

to his 8 years of marriage's married partner Anna, he is spared providing alimony....he is spared giving her free access to the kids she gave birth to.....he snoops,and tapes her cheating videos and displays them at her huge family gathering!! he ensures that she loses all her bank balance and her job!!!

coz he thinks she did nothing for him while he treated her like a queen?!!

when exactly in the story did this treating like a queen happen?;) i missed it!! ;)

thrown around a new woman Sue, it is not taking any time at all for the husband warming up to her?!!!!.....sorry i missed his name and too disgusted to even look it up as i do not find him man enough,at all!!.....too much of a selfish hound,a wimp and a wuss who cannot differentiate between a few months' live in and 8 years of marriage and two kids!!

What Sue did to Nick,her husband and Anna's beau?!!....hell yeah....she being the baby popper in that marriage it hurts way more...but again....kids are generally not ok with being deprived of their dad either!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was good until...

the last paragraph. It just seemed to kill the good feelings I had with the story. It made him seem cheap and sleazy.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Ended too quick

Your story was bare bones. There wasn't a lot of detail or character development. I would have loved to read about Ann after the divorce (or at least after she was outed). The "why" was missing from both Ann and Nick, although its not hard to imagine a reason or two.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Liked this one, except...

Liked this story, except for the curtailed ending. So what did happene to Ann? Move in with parents? It's a little too vague. Job? Still teaching? Or no/bad references take her out of teaching? What do the kids feel about loosing mom?

BTW what is the protagonist's name? Did I miss it somewhere?

Another thing, is Sue black, white, Latina, Asian...??? I first assumed she was black since Nick was black, but since she and "what's his name" are kind of seeing each other, and assuming what's-his-name is white, an interesting dynamic is set up. And does she miss his 12" cock?

Also, how did Ann and Nick hook up? It obviously wasn't an emotional attachment as it seemed to be strictly hot fucking; not even regular vanilla sex. It SEEMS obvious Nick seduced Ann (he had several other lovers). Was Ann so unhappy with what's-his-name that she was easily seduced? Was she already a secret size queen from a previous boyfriend(s)? Was she a secret slut that was able to hide or suppress her urges until Nick recognized that in her, so was easily able to seduce her?

Also, as an aside, just once when some huge 12" cock ruins a married cunt I would like to see the wronged man, especially if they're able to tie down the cheater (like he does here), to be really pissed off and say, "Hey, you seem especially loose. You know I think I can probably fit my hand in here." And promptly shove his fist in her. Wouldn't that be a surprise/shock to her?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Many Details Left Out

This isn't a story. It is merely an outline. Story had no true ending. Revenge? Ann got revenge, but he certainly fell short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DON’T CARE

Don’t care about the legal holes, I loved it.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 6 years ago
Marty MB

I think you mean "it's not hard to imagine a reason or twelve"

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

What wife moves away and gives up kids. No believable. What happened to Nick in the end. No physical payback maybe a 12 inch dick mounted and hanging on his den wall. He never really loved his wife since he could have stopped it in the beginning but didn't. If he loved her and wanted to keep her he would have at least tried. It might not have worked but he could have at least tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: timriv,,,

Women leaving their children happens more than you think these days. I personally know of 3 who did, and I live in one of the most conservative areas of the country.

DadforfiveDadforfiveover 6 years ago
Grow the fuck up.

I just love the way all these anonymous people are wanting to put down a man's work. Its a story. It's fiction! All I see is a bunch of people whine and bitch in crying and complaining about something that I'd be willing to bet, nobody forced him to read. Constructive criticism is great, but have the balls to admit who you are. All a bunch of you assholes are doing is taking pot shots to the guy, no one goddamn well. He can't retaliate or even have another say. This wasn't my favorite story on literotica by far, but it was a decent story. Was it believable, mostly. But who the hell is anybody else to sit and knit pick. But if you are so great and such the expert, where are your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
RESPONSE TO STUPID COMMENT by timriv 11/27/17

He SUSPECTED that she was cheating so he followed her... not knowing that she was going to Nick's house to get fucked. He tippy-toed to the back of the house by the sliding glass door, where he saw her lovingly sucking the big black dick and then telling him to stop teasing her, bury his cock in her cunt and fuck her.

Seeing what he saw and knowing that she'd been routinely leaving him sexless, while she was sucking and fucking Nick's 12" cock, just how interested do you think he'd be in 'saving' his marriage to the filthy lowlife slut?

This was a good story and YOU, timriv, are a fucking idiot. If you had another half of a brain, you'd be a halfwit .

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
It is what it is... and what it is, is good.

Nice, short revenge fantasy.

Sure, 'got no bearing on reality, but, then again, which story in LIT does?

Not surprise to see so many anons taking the whole thing so seriously - it's in their nature; just disappointed to see how unhappy they seemed to be that, at least here, the good guy won.

A story always worth reading, if you are in a BTB mood. Just don't really understand why it needed two chapters - author could have put them both as one, and it still would have been a short story. In any case...

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 6 years ago
3rd read

Too bad I can only give 5 stars once. Great author, and yes, I ignore the little errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slow

What took him so long to divorce her.He could have done it seems earlier.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
Great Pay off not Pay Back

He did the right thing in this story in getting back on the cheaters. Its pretty ovious she wasn’t forced to do anything. It wasn’t his effort it was his equipment. She was a size queen and they are that way until they get old and too many much bad shit has happened.

Good guys are not easy to find but, they are out there. The bad thing about this is there are good guys with big dicks too! She wasn’t a good person bottom line and he just to make a course correction. At least he found out before his life was past and he was too old to start over.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Anon 1/04/18 - Re.: 12” dick

Ummm... maybe that’s why Ann was fucking him? I mean, if he was average why put up with his insistence to do anal? Unless, she was a submissive, and Nick recognized it, and got her “going”. In that case having 12” was just icing on the cake. But I’m guessing it probably did have something to do with the start of the affair.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Nice

In fiction this is what happens. He gets the kids, the house, the money and she gets nothing. Her lover was screwed more by his wife. And they lived happily ever after. When two betrayed divorcees get together it usually lasts.

In fiction anyway.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How

If she is on her back handcuffed to the bed how can he flip her over to age anal sex?

mmbny47mmbny47almost 6 years ago
Lucky guy!

I wish I could have done that to my cheating slut ex wife. She fucked the guy that came to move her out. That was the first time she had met him. Turns out she had been fucking my (now ex) best friend bare back.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Anon 6/28

Both wrists handcuffed to the middle straight above her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

This part of the story just sucked! First and foremost, realistically, he'd never want to touch her again after seeing what she did and knowing now it had been going on for a long time, unless, of course, he's as immoral and stupid as she is! Second, the theatrics took place on Thanksgiving...no moving company would be available to move anything on that day. OK, it was a work of fiction, but I hate when glaring details are missed!

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Timriv Rides Again!

Come on dude. You seriously telling us you would take back a cheating slut who has been banging a guy with a foot long schlong a couple times a week for a YEAR????? Guess your standards are pretty low. Why don't you just stay married to her and let her carry on with Nick? After all you're the one she comes home to. That should be really comforting. Would love to hear the stories you tell the children about where mommy is going all those evenings.

Why should he try to reconcile with her? She only wanted to talk after she got caught. You are right about one thing. He didn't love her all that much. Finding out what she had been doing for a year KILLED ALL the love he had for her. He gets very little sex and no variation month after month while she's out there giving away HIS pussy to that asshole Nick. She was giving away what she DID NOT OWN! (read that in a story here) She belonged to him, as he belonged to her. She broke that deal along with her marriage vows. Again, WHY would he want to 'work it out' with her?? MAYBE, if she was caught within the first week or two there might have been a ghost of a chance. But after a year, not much chance. It's more apparent that SHE DIDN'T love him very much. She could have stopped at any time and/or confessed and/or got counseling. SHE DID NOTHING until she was CAUGHT!! Yeah, everybody is sorry then!! So if she could bang this guy for a year and not be concerned about her husband and her KIDS, that would indicate that SHE DIDN'T LOVE HIM VERY MUCH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

How did he get custody of the kids?and not pay alimony?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not enough

Not nearly enough revenge for the cheating whore and bastard.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
NICK DIDNT GIVE UP ANY PUSSY

he just augmented those he was using. TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Minor embarrassment

It’s not really revenge at all. He did nothing to inflict punishment. How he coolly prepared the divorce in advance showed a lot of self control, and shrewd demeanor. Then he outed her to her entire family in a way she couldn’t deny. Telling Sue was a courtesy, not revenge.

He at least should have tried getting their teaching credentials revoked, been the one to approach the school board. If he’d threatened a lawsuit for the board failing to enforce its morals clause, he probably would have gotten a settlement and a gag order. The publicity would risk having families opt to buy elsewhere, depressing property values and risking local education funds. No municipality wants that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Justice in the Land of Literotica!

Let's just suspend the harsh truths of how legal systems deal with divorce and enjoy what should be. This was a very satisfying story in that the fucking cheaters got fucked! Like that hubby made sure he used the slut for his own gratification before cutting her loose. Also have to think that the video shown on Thanksgiving of her getting nailed by her BBC boss will join turkey,parades and football as a special memory for all of those who saw it. ~ I really enjoyed this story,appreciating its suspension of unfair conditions in the real world to bring us into the Land of Literotica! ~ Well done! ~ 5+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would that this could be true!

But the reality is that he got screwed. There are no penalties for adultery in this Country. The Courts don't care about cheaters. In this case, they care about what's best for the children. So along comes Child Services. All family members are interviewed, together and separately. Since she's not a druggie or an alcoholic and there's no violence involved, Ann gets custody of the children because the Court views her as the best person for the children to be with. She gets the house, half their assets, alimony and child support. He gets the bills. She gets even a mediocre attorney and she keeps her job when she claims Nick forced her. School Districts can't afford that type of scandal. So, in the end, Nick suffers, his kids suffer, Sue suffers, his kids suffer and he suffers. Ann comes out of it smelling like a rose. She loses her husband, but how long do you think it will take her to find a lover? She obviously didn't value her old husband very much. No need to get remarried. Her bills are being paid and she has absolute control of all phases of her life. So while I loved the general idea of this story, it was a complete failure when reality raises its ugly head.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

After a few months Ann moved back to town and moved in with Nick and his brother. She now was able to have 2 black twelve in. cocks each day. Eventually both brothers took turns making her pregnant. She became there fuck bunny and she loved it and rubbed her former husbands face in it as often as possible. He and Sue never got together as she couldn’t live without Nicks twelve inches and she an Ann, Nick and his brother moved to a new city close by Sue with her kids with Nick and Ann with her black babies all lived together happily fucking each other in every conceivable way for the rest of their lives in one big orgy. They lived the life that is every white woman’s wet dream. So much for hubby’s revenge. 😂🤣😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
timriv, that just says what kind of person you are

If what you said were the true outcome, that just means the people involved were sociopaths, devoid of the need of true relationships, thinking nothing of the people that were meant to be their life... people they even had responsibility to.

The ex would never let a lifestyle like that affect his children, because he is a man, not a dick. Even if the in-laws gave a pass to their daughter's choices, I think they would rather have a relationship with their grandkids.

If the wife wasn't brokenhearted due to having zero relationship with the people who brought her up, and the children she bore, then she is not human.

Your comment just proves to everyone what kind of person you are. Anyone in a relationship with you must know you don't have their backs. I feel sorry for anyone in your life that is unaware of how you think.

A very sad example of a human animal. I bet if you ever read this comment you will be outraged. I don't give a flying fuck, I'd rather my life, my loves, and my friends than to smell you down the block any day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kiwi

Hahahaha!

You guys quoting the law are really sad!

Yes the courts would go towards the welfare of the child, BUT!

The wife would not get custody because she was involved in an orgy while children were sleeping in the same house. No judge in his right mind would allow that fact to be ignored. But then again it is america were talking about

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
You go lady

Some states still have adultery etc as grounds

Moral fabric is still base also be

Only 17 states allow only no fault

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spelling and Grammar

Desert (with one S) is a hot dusty place

Dessert (with 2 S) is something that follows near the end of a meal

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 4 years ago
WHAT A FUCKING MORONIC STATEMENT ! ! !

Slirpuff, you're good author so, after what he'd stood there for several minutes witnessing and taking pictures of, how could you write something this fucking stupid???

((( If Ann had come home last night, and come clean about everything, we may have had a chance; ))) Don't tell us that you're actually another of those fucking "I forgive you for cheating on me with that big dicked black guy, dear" pantywaists.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Took her name off the IRA?

Usually, any disbursements of retirement funds, or beneficiary changes, require spousal consent. Not sure if it’s everywhere, but definitely most states. Think it through: if it’s a no-fault state, the laws protect one spouse, from the other trying to hoard the assets.

Hell, I’m not divorcing, but taking a disbursement due to extended unemployment. Even that required notarized spousal consent. I’d imagine it’s the same with a life insurance policy. For healthcare, there has to be a change in family status to remove a family member, and some kind of proof - like the final divorce decree; you can’t just arbitrarily drop their coverage mid year.

The details here are just a bit too simplistic, although I liked the part about outing her in front of family.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Revenge

I like it, some author liberties but not too bad.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
At least

At least he dumped th bitch. Damn poor revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice.

The bitch and her lover got what they deserved.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 4 years ago
Reality

Great outcome, but in real life she would have found a lawyer and ended up with the house, child support and the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just A Story, As In

Not real. I was thinking about correcting a lot of the wrong information in comments about the legalities about how things work in the real world as opposed to this story. I could recite chapter and verse of how this situation would have worked in Michigan when I went through it, but I won't bother to take the time and effort. Suffice it to say the majority of "facts" were wrong then, but perhaps times have changed them for the worse. That all spouted out I still enjoyed the story, didn't really see the need for the racial aspect though. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading Sue still has bigger balls

Why didn't he use for alienation of affection

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice BTB fantasy

Bitch would NEVER give up that easily...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The real pain

You just don't get to see the real pain here...we see what he went through...but not her...not a dame thing on how this hurt her...from where I sit...you can't tell if she learned a lesson...other wise why go through the trouble he did....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not A Bad Story

I liked it, but... I’ve been called a hard-hearted bastard more than a few times, and I’m not a bit squeamish about getting some payback. But I think he went too far with the video at Thanksgiving at his in-laws’ house. In fact, I think it was a bit of a psycho move. He just totally alienated people who are going to be in his kids’ life forever, people who were completely innocent, and people who could have possibly been of help to him down the road. I think he just burned the wrong damned bridge. Still, a good story.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Nice burn story

Short but fun.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Once again a nice easy flowing story

Then, you go at mach 1 speed to finish it. With a better finish, this would have been a 5 + star story. Would love to see a DETAILED finish where they both get broiled. She just gave up her kids??? Her parents??? Quietly let go?? A big black guy who didn't want payback on the white cuck??? He's not with us anymore but FTDS could have had a ball with this one.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
What a Bastard

For starters the story was to rushed, poorly written with very little thought of what he as writing. I think he should read a few by 'Ohio' or DanielQSteele masters at this type of story. The sympathy for the husband went out of the window when he showed the video to her parents and family 'what a bastard'. What harm had they done to him, how would any ageing parent feel in that situation. I don't believe any mother would give her kids up that easily, nothing suggested she was a bad mother, just a BBC whore, she wasn't the first and won't be the last. His kids must have been young to need baby sitting and they accepted their mother had left with no problem, what a load of rubbish.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great husband!!!

Love the revenge of showing the tape to her family!!! She rolled over far to easily to be real though. Sues revenge was great also!! BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So now....

....this moron is going to hook up with a woman who is used to a black foot-long? Good luck with that, loser! One star.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 STars

I have always said that Pictures and Video are the best .. My Ex was fighting Me on everything until I told her I had sent Pictures to Her Family .. After She saw the Pictures She signed everything then called her Boyfriend .. Too Late his wife also had a set of Pictures . I made sure She kept her Job .. I did not want to Pay alimony ..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

He's got the panties with all sorts of DNA evidence, and the pictures on his phone, yet he needs a PI?

If Ann had come clean last night they might have had a chance? You KNOW that wasn't the first time! I'm not a believer in the "stretched out pussy" trope, but it's accepted her in LW, and he's already been experiencing it, along with the lame excuses for gong out and the shutting off of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally a husband with a spine

Finally a husband does the right thing and throws the bitch out

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

School teachers have a morality clause to adhere to. Sue him for Alienation and the district for laxness of rules enforcement.

Put a lien on his house and hijack the district for some cash. Make the fuckers pay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gave it a 5

but cocks don't stretch cunts like that. In fact, a vigorous, prolonged fucking with a large cock causes swelling, so the cunt is temporarily tighter. In Nick's case, he has a micropenis in circumference. The length is pretty much irrelevant, except that it can cause pain if not used carefully.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story. I gave it 5 stars!!! I see that mine is the 176th comment on the story. The divorce part of the story would probably not be accurate. Ann would have gotten the kids and she would have gotten the house. Even if the wife is the cheater, the laws favor the wife over the husband. But the whole revenge part of the story was great. Imagine Ann telling her husband that the affair with Nick was a mistake but they could recover from it. Not a chance. Great story!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Elaborate more on the Revenge!!! Too short...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not enough

Reading again for not enough revenge, and wondering why Nick keeps walking without help.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@jjsch1947 — alienation of affection

Right now only 6 states allow for a suit for alienation. Hawaii, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota and Utah.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
And of those six states which allow it, . . .

. . . alienation of affection suits have been won exceedingly rarely. There was one such successful suit in Mississippi in 2020.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Principals don’t have tenure, but . . .

. . . teachers do. Why would Ann be let go? She was seduced by her supervisor, and there’s no way to “quietly” fire a tenured teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story, flowed well and revenge was suitable - not over the top. Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

To many holes in it. Too many flaws.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

Doesn’t understand punctuation. Doesn’t understand homonyms, (No, “you’re” and “your” are not interchangeable; neither are “they’re” and “their.”)

And the storyline itself is a seemingly endless string of clichés: peeking through the window and seeing the cheaters, hiring a private investigator, having the other guy taunt the husband while having sexual with the wife, surreptitiously changing the financial accounts, showing the sex video publicly, the two jilted exes connecting ...

Truly an awful story. One star.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

EDIT: "... having the other guy taunt the husband while having sex with the wife ..."

You get it.

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years ago

ReedRichards it depends on the state and school district. Texas has neither tenure nor ‘teacher unions’ in the northern style. Agree the principal is toast, and loses his certificate if she alleges harassment, but she is in danger under numerous policies regarding moral turpitude.

The videos may well influence a judge’s decision on custody, but they would certainly influence her decision on seeking custody. The public domain is too easily reached today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

IR is pretty gross .

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

I love these revenge stories, not sure why, I was real wimp when my first wife said she "fell out of love" and wanted to go out and screw around and the had nerve to ask me if it didn't work out could she come back? Some of these stories seem a little far fetched but sadly a lot of them are pretty damn close to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We head her say..."We need to talk," this her story...she cheated...what happened to her....

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Good ending! Short sweet & to the point regarding how things ended!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

One of the best cheating stories on Lit.. she's just lucky hubby was a nice guy and didn't blow both their heads off

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Sorry it had more holes in it than a sieve. What had the rest of her family done to deserve that, nothing, revenge is great when only the deserved get hurt.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Oh Yeah

Cheating cunts need to be treated like this and worse. I;m glad the asshole lover felt the wrath also. Stupid fucks.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

I cry BULLSHIT on the $5 in the bank, they suck $5 up in one day. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Yet

Yet another story where the husband has evidence of his wife cheating,yet goes and spends money on a PI,why?

Myhands316Myhands316over 2 years ago

Nitpic... you bleeding idiot! Why...? Because anything recorded by the person is not admissible (Expectation of Privacy). But a licensed PI's report is, since they are an outside source of verification. As long as they break no laws, that is. Besides that this is fiction and the writer makes his own law in his own worlds... just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good lesson, well executed. Brutally funny ending...

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Anonymous13 days ago

Last paragraph was nauseating.]];;;; I agree

]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The problem is he can't throw her out of the house. If she loses her job, he'll be paying MORE alimony. She'll get the house, the kids, alimony, child support and half his retirement. Bad ending.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Nice try but that's not how it works. Also, she was a loving mother who wouldn't have walked away as suggested. You could have let her talk why did she do it? She was in a happy marriage so why did she risk everything? At very least she would have got half of any increase in their wealth since marriage and would probably have gotten custody.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous