A Job for Life at the Hospital

Story Info
A guy has to take care of the needs of all the women in town.
2k words
4.25
7.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baris
baris
16 Followers

I'd been away on vacation for a few weeks, enjoying some peace and quiet in a cabin out in the woods in the mountains nearby. When I drove back into town, things seemed different, somehow. Fewer people about, though it looked like they were going about their business pretty normal.

I pulled into a supermarket for some groceries for the week. Getting out of the car I began to draw attention - first one woman, then another. They started gathering around me. I'd seen enough zombie movies to know not to stick around for anything that looks like that, but was almost surrounded, couldn't get back to my car.

I managed to break out to the street, which just brought more attention - so I fled to the nearest building, which turned out to be a hospital. I ducked into the emergency room and stood frozen for a moment. All women, all looking right at me. There was a murmur in the room. I tried to duck back out but a nurse grabbed my wrist and pleaded with me not to go out there. "We have to prep you - your life depends on it, and then some."

'Course that got my attention so I let myself be pulled into the back where another nurse took over. She was dressed in what almost looked like a hazmat suit and brought me into a hospital room. She pointed at the bathroom. "Shower quickly, and thoroughly, and knock on the door," she indicated the door to the hallway, "when you're done."

When I got out of the shower my clothes had been replaced by hospital gear: trousers, shirt, mask, etc., all clean and starchy. "Hell, I look like a surgeon," I thought looking in the mirror.

I knocked on the door and the nurse came back in. Finally she explained what was going on. Seems someone had engineered a virus that kills only men, sort of a reverse of Frank Herbert's novel "The White Plague". Very, very few men were left. I had to be treated for it right away.

She brought out a needle and approached my shoulder. "Is that antibiotic?" I asked.

"No, it's something else you'll need."

"You'll need to be in isolation here, and there are some other treatments you'll need."

Seemed like the next few days I was either in surgery or shivering after some injection or other. Finally we had a serious talk.

"What do you do for a living?" she asked.

"To be honest, I was kind of between jobs."

"Well, you have one now. Full-time."

I gave her a quizzical look.

"You know, women have needs too. You're going to be busy."

"Um, I can't do that all day. Once, maybe twice."

She looked me right in the eye. "You can now. What do you think those treatments were for?"

"Um."

"You can now perform whenever you like, as much as you like. I'm afraid you won't get the usual feeling of release from an orgasm, but you can go again a few minutes later." She stood up straight, said in a businesslike manner, "You'll be rather busy. You'll have a regular 8-hour day, and we'll try for one-hour appointments. Yes," she nodded, "they're lining up for this. You're the only man in the city."

"UM."

"Relax, we'll see how it goes. We'll bring you to up to half-hour appointments if you can handle it."

"Or not?" I must've looked beyond skeptical.

"Relax, we'll do whatever you can manage."

So I started my new career, so to speak. Women trying for a baby would be my first, and sometimes second, appointment of the day. "It's kind of a remote chance on the second ejaculation, but worth a try. Hey," she'd said, lifting my chin, "you're going to be the father of your country, so to speak."

Her hand dropped below my waist and she whispered, "Relax, this is sort of, ah, on-the-job training." She kissed me, then started pulling up my shirt and pulling at the elastic seam on my hospital trousers. "Don't worry, you're not really on duty until tomorrow."

We undressed each other, she climbed back onto an examination table, and I climbed on top, positioned my engorged head, and pushed past her opening. After a few initial thrusts I started really putting it to her.

At the end of my orgasm, I avoided clamping down and paused. A moment later I started up again sideways kinda, and soon gave her a ragged second coming. It'd been a while, after all. I rolled over onto my back, panting, while she dressed and left the room. She looked back at the doorway, cooed at me, "Be seeing you."

My first appointment, next morning, was a young woman who was trying to get pregnant. She came inside and I sloughed off my hospital garments. I approached and unbuttoned her shirt, carefully slid off her bra.

"Ok?" I asked.

She nodded demurely. I undid her slacks and pulled them down, led her to the bed. I worked down her underwear and climbed on top of her. She raised her knees and I positioned myself at her entrance, pushed inside. Her head tilted back and I started thrusting. I came quickly, bucking hard and finally easing off.

Next came a middle-aged brunette who got right to business. She undressed, climbed on the bed, ripped off the blanket I had pulled over me and hauled me on top of her. As promised I hardened again on demand, and pounded her for all I was worth.

I was still breathing heavily when the next one came in, maybe early thirties. I held up my hand. "Give me a moment."

"No hurry," she said, undressing seductively. I started growing again, against my will. "Nooo..." I murmured, but couldn't exactly hide that I was ready, so to speak, if a little tired.

She slunk over to the bed and eased up beside me, pulling at me gently. I mounted her and gave her what I could, the contractions of ejaculating being much harder than the amount of cum I actually had to give. Then I slid off and over onto my back, exhausted. To my surprise, she reached over and took my whole softening member in her mouth, cleaning it off as she pulled back. As she pulled off she gazed into my eyes and murmured "thanks. It's been a while."

Oh no, I'll be seeing a lot of her, I thought, squeezing my eyes shut and gritting my teeth.

I couldn't even get up for my next appointment, a young housewife-looking type - even if part of me could. Seeing I was exhausted, she reassured me, "That's ok, just lay back," undressing and climbing on top. She lowered herself onto me, then rode me like a steer until I started softening again and the semen seeped down my shaft from our joining.

She cleaned me with a towel they kept there for me, until my cock started twitching again. "Noo...." I whispered desperately reaching for it. With an evil grin she cupped her hand over my twitching member, purred "Relax, tiger," and left.

At lunch I met with the nurse again. I pleaded with her, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"I'm sorry Gene, just do what you can. We're depending on you."

Returning to my room I found the linens had been cleaned and there was a pitcher and glass by my bedstand. "Sorry, I forgot to put these out this morning," she said behind me, "They'll help you perform." Coming around, she explained that this was water, to keep me hydrated, but also zinc, vanadium, and other nutrients I needed to produce large amounts of good-quality semen. "And we can flavor it however you like. It can taste like sweet tea or be bubbly and taste like root beer, or whatever you like. We can even make it taste like actual beer. Just be sure to drink lots of it while you're, you know, on duty."

My first appointment after lunch was a little older, fifties maybe sixties, who also just wanted to get down to brass tacks. And what tacks! I must have gotten my second wind because I put it to her quickly and called in the next, and the next. By the time my last appointment came in I had dozed off, more tired than I'd thought. I woke to find her on top of me, riding me for all she was worth. "Oh hi," I said, and let my head drop back on the pillow. I laid there exhausted, while she pulled another load out of me.

No trouble getting to sleep that night. My first appointments next morning were the usual getting-pregnant attempts. Third up was an older lady, maybe seventies, long-time widow. "Be Henry for me, just once young man."

I caressed, kissed, undressed her, and helped her onto the bed. Not exactly my favorite assignment, but hey I had a job to do, and I've always taken pride in a job well done. So to speak. Besides, she needed something only I could provide. I hardened, lubed up with some K-Y jelly, and climbed aboard. Pushing inside, I found she was actually really tight: seems it had been some time since she'd been with a man. I tried to be "Henry" as best I could, including helping her up afterward.

Next up, what a contrast! Young and shy. "I didn't tell them it's my first time. Please..." she pleaded.

"Of course. We'll do this at your pace." I embraced her gently, softly, without hurrying to get on with it. After some light kisses and caresses, she started pulling up my shirt. We got undressed and she lay on the bed, but as I climbed up, she suddenly looked scared.

"I don't think I can do this," she said desperately. I slid off to the side and assured her it was all right, nothing had to happen here. She dressed hurriedly and apologized for wasting my time.

"Don't even worry about it! It's no problem. Come back another time and try again."

Blushing, but looking thankful, she slunk quickly around the door and closed it.

Well now I was kind of amped up and actually eager for my next appointment, which was a good thing because normally a middle-aged very homely lady would have been a challenge. They did say I had to help everyone...

"Good timing," I piped up when she shot me a dubious look, "I'm looking forward to this!" She cheered up a little, and I quickly got to work on her. Soon I was pumping her full of what must have been two loads. I didn't feel like stopping just yet, so I avoided clamping down, kept at it, then...tensed up uncomfortably as a second orgasm shook me and I injected some more man juice. Two second comings in as many days! This was awesome.

My semen squished out as I pushed in and out, not wanting to stop, soaking the area where we were joined. Finally I started to soften, and rolled back off her. I tidied us both up with the towel.

Just one more appointment today.

A cute Asian woman came in. Looking up from the bed I asked her pardon for not getting up, "but I'm awfully tired by the end of the day."

"It's ok," she reassured me, taking everything off as my little self rose to the occasion. She climbed on top, positioned me at her entrance, her small breasts peeking down just a bit, and slowly lowered herself onto me. Then she started riding me slowly, bucking gently forward and back, gradually speeding up. Her understated breasts jiggled with her motions back and forth. I didn't mind that it took a while before I could finally cum, being almost spent. I could watch (and feel) that for hours!

My days passed much like this. Then one morning the nurse came in at the start of business.

"Oh hi, what can I do for you?"

"I'm your first appointment."

"You're trying for a baby?"

"No, it's just I always used to love in the morning with my husband, giving him head and drinking his cum, sperm and all. It's just not the same without the sperm."

She closed the door and approached, dropping to her knees.

I think I'm going to like this job.

baris
baris
16 Followers