All Comments on 'A Jock in the Machine Ch. 11'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mandrake_91mandrake_91over 3 years ago

Oh for gods sake HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA DRAG THIS OUT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonysan

As much as I love a good long story, you my dear, are a general genital tease.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

How much longer are you going to drag this out????? How many manufactured angst and mistaken issues and break up to make up before you wrap this up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really dude?

My guy... stop dragging this shit out. It’s annoying as fuck. We’ve gone past the area of character development and have entered into the realm of them being unlikable cunts. I’m going to be honest with you here, the levels of “time for Cass to be completely retarded” have peaked and I’ve just lost all interest in the story.

There’s not even an arc for her to grow at this point. Just a shitty character who looked like she was getting back on track and now she’s back to square one at the end of the story. At this point I’m convinced it’s your fetish.

titans2138titans2138over 3 years ago

I thought I was going to be able to beat off this chapter. Maybe next chapter. This is a very good story, but doesn't really lend itself to masturbation, yet.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor

NEVER! I WILL NEVER STOP! TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR YET ANOTHER TEENAGE DRAMA AND BLUEBALLING ADVENTURE! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

(next chapter's the last one btw)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One pointless turn after the next

Just one more pointless turn of events. Honestly it only becomes annoying at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anymore stories after a jock in the machine?

Hi I have really enjoyed your stories and noticed you said that the next chapter will be the last chapter. Will there be any new stories that you will be writing once you have finished?

Thank you for your work.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Future plans

So, the question finally came in. What am I doing after this. Honestly, I'm not sure. There's quite a few possibilities and things I want to try out.

The first, and almost certain one, is doing paid commission work. Quite a few people have actually asked if I do commissions and I figure I'd give it a go. Will probably open up a twitter account for it, and if things go well, might start a Patreon.

As for my own independent work, I have a few ideas, but nothing on the scale of A Jock in the Machine. Or the melodrama, so fappers woo!

First, there's An Epilogue in the Machine, which will definitely happen, but not as regularly as this, and will just be side stories of Cassie and Tim's adventures, such as going to the beach, or prom, or Christmas.

Second, which is an idea I've been brewing for a long time but haven't had the time to write is the tentatively named If Porn Chicks had Dicks, which is just a series of one shots retelling non-dickgirl porn but this time with dickgirls in it. Could be as simple as slapping a dig ol' bick on the girl in a straight scene, or fully swapping things around and making the man a futa and the womsn a man, but it will almost always be some form of cheesy futa on male.

Lastly there's a rather new idea that's sort of inspired by MisterretsiM's stories and F is Always Bigger, for now named I Want Grandkids, Son! It's basically a futa mom, and a plethora of futa siblings, cousins, distant relatives, maybe even just friends, cucking the main male protagonist behind his back and then very much in front of it because as the title says, his mom is tired of waiting for him to knock up his wife and is taking matters into her own hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Commission work.

Hi Prodigal,

I read your last comment about possibly doing commission work. Just wondering how it would be best to contact you regarding this as I am also interested in doing that with you. Or should I just wait for you to create the twitter account you mentioned?

Thanks.

RorurkaRorurkaover 3 years ago

Will you make a futa on male story gangbang??

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Commission info

Currently, you can contact me via my email be sending feedback. Just make sure to leave your email address in the message. Do keep in mind I'm just starting out with commissions so I'm just trying to get a beat for it and nothing, from price range to time, is final. I'll make the twitter with the release of the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Last chapter

When can we expect last chapter?

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor

Current aim is to get it out before the end of the year.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Last chapter update

I know I've said that I was aiming to release the last chapter before the end of the year, but in the last week or so I've been stuck with a case of I just can't make myself sit down and write so I've done fuck all. As such, it is very unlikely that I'll be able to finish the chapter before the year ends. Sorry for the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awaiting Finale

Hi Author,

I know you have already said that there might be delay in last chapter due to some personal issues you had. But I hope everything is fine with you now 🙂.

So it's a request to kindly post the final chapter as eagerly waiting for Cassey to pound Tim.

I hope you can understand the desperation 😅.

Or else let us know till when we can expect this.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Expected release date

Alright, I don't want to give any concrete date, since I have had a biiiig tendency of not meeting deadlines and giving people false hope, but I'm back to actually writing, and if the pace continues, somewhere around the 10th seems quite plausible for a release.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Whoops

So, big surprise, I'm changing the release date. Wow.

In all seriousness, I completely underestimated just how big of a beast this chapter is going to be. I'm now writing every day to try and get it out to people ASAP, but I just can't promise a release date. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I currently have the introduction, as well as two of the shorter sex scenes written. It's sitting at 12 thousand words. There's 10 more sex scenes left.

And just to really get people interested, I'm gonna also post a sort of roadmap of what to expect. I already posted it on FP and over discord, but I don't expect everyone to follow me everywhere, so I reckon I should post it here as well. Hell, I get the most views here anyways. Oh, and it should be obvious, but, spoilers, duh. If you don't want any, don't read the following paragraphs.

Starting off, we have the big date, which unfortunately doesn't go as planned due to places being closed and the weather turning bad. So Cassie gets in a sour mood. How does Tim fix that? By fucking Cassie so hard that her mind literally goes blank from her orgasm. But when it's time for her to return the favor, she doesn't perform up to expectations as she's still scared of hurting Tim. He tries goading her and then making her angry, but just ends up making her sad.

How does he make it up to her? By bending her over the couch and fucking her butt and cumming inside to show her just how good she's going to make him feel if she stops worrying so much. No one can say no to such a demonstration and she finally relents and lets loose on his ass, to the point they break the couch. Then Tim jokes about being addicted to her dick, so Cassie shuts him up the only logical way: facefuck. A trip to the basement follows, with Cassie showing off different costumes and Tim getting over his fears and letting Cassie fuck him on the sex swing. And just as she's about to cum...

Her mom returns. Furious. She leaves them alone for a few days and they trash the house and cover it in cum. She goes out to buy yet another new couch and warns the pair to clean up. During clean up, Cassie is distant, but once done, she corners Tim, bends him over and pounds him, finally admitting that she's not just fucking him because he wants her to, but because she really wants to fuck him.

A quick boob and blowjob later, the two order pizza, then proceed to argue over the last slice, culminating in Tim fucking Cassie while sucking her dick. A handjob and blowjob competition in the shower and arguing over who gets to suck Cassie's cock in the laundry room leave the two exhausted and ready for bed, but not before one last passionate fuck.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
I made a twitter!

https://twitter.com/NuclearCookie17

Just as the title says. All updates, as well as my future plans and what not, will be posted there. Easier than updating 4 sites.

Also, just reached the halfway point of the final chapter. It's currently 32000 words long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

8 of the previous 19 comments are by the author.

Speaks volumes.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 1 year agoAuthor

And now it's 9 out of 21! Sadly I can't tag Anonymous comments, but to whoever binge-read the entire series in like two days, while hating it the entire time and commenting on every single chapter how much they hate it, thank you! I needed a good laugh, and that was just perfect! You know, next time, if you dislike something, maybe stop doing it~

Unless you secretly like how much it angers you! No shame in an angry fap! Wank away, brother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been reading this story without comment or voting to this point.

It is more out of curiosity about the mindset of the author than interest in the story. I also prefer to learn from the mistakes of others when possible, instead of making them myself. What a cornucopia I have discovered here.

I've noticed authors will often take a story that could have been told in one or two submissions and present them as ten or more. This will have the effect of weeding out any who do not like the story, thus reducing negative votes for any in the future and increasing the potential for higher scores. Skew the results.

I usually vote when I feel the story is worth at least 4 stars. I rarely comment.

Having read the authors last comment, and seeing the error of my ways, I will return to the first story and cast my 1 or 2 star vote for all those I had initially overlooked, then continue to see what comes next. As a comment from a poster from a previous story has stated, it does have some comedic value, if it was only written better.

ProdigalCookie, I am sorry to be the one to break this to you, but not everyone reads what you have written because it is so good. Some of us read stories like yours to learn from the mistakes you and others like you make, so as not to make them ourselves.

I would like to thank you for your generosity in providing so many errors in such a short space. That in itself is quite impressive! Maybe I've misjudged you. For all I know, this comedy of errors may be your way of providing other writers with a comprehensive list of nearly all the things NOT to do when composing a story.

Let's see what other pearls of wisdom you have to offer for Ch 12.

FYI, I won't care if you choose to delete this post.

One way or the other, based on what was said in your last comment, "And now it's 9 out of 21!" I know it will be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous