All Comments on 'A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Im disappointed

Im disappointed that it took this long to get here and in the conclusion.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
Marvellous

A perfect ending to an amazing story. Hopefully we see more of your amazing work down the line

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oscor for Best Sex Story on Literotica goes to..... ProdigalCookie©

Dammm Author...

You really know how to keep waiting for too long and give this enough content.

You have ploted the Cassie and Tim story very well, no one would have thinked all the wya they way you made this whole plot.

My words will be less to appreciate your work bro... God give all blessings to you and your creative work... Lots of love mann..

Hope to see some more stories from you..

Still can't take off the story out of the mind now

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

You have an amazing talent, those were some of the most erotic sex scenes ive ever read.

Glad to see a happy ending for the both of them.

elflyelflyover 3 years ago

This is really well done. I was little upset with some of the previous chapters. But this one wrapped everything up perfectly. This chapter is my favorite story I have read here in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If two people can still love each other and even manage a marriage after all the crap they have been through, they deserve happiness. I would suggest that they both get some type of psychological counseling because they each have either anxiety issues, PTSD, or both. A well written tale which was planned and thought out beautifully. It took a lot of words to tell the story but they seemed necessary to get all the information and emotion out there. Well done and thank you for putting in this huge amount of time and a supreme effort overall. I really loved it from start to finish.

Stay safe, be well and take a rest...you earned it.

J.D.

55thiago5555thiago55over 3 years ago
Awesome!!!

great chapter !! ❤️❤️❤️I think it would be nice to have a scene of Tim and Lara and also a trio between Lara / cassie with Tim. You and my favorite author !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If I could rate it 50 stars, I would. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow it took me a while to finish. That’s not a bad thing the non stop sex scenes had me so revved up that I had to space it out after either rubbing out a good one or planting a good deposit in my girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was good, but honestly, too much forced drama and angst. It's kinda of hypocritical when you wrote a few chapters about cassie fucking other dudes and didn't have much trouble going into great details, but when it comes to Tim, you just literally skipped everything about his sexual encounter.

OOAAOOAAabout 3 years ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

collection8585collection8585about 3 years ago

Such a wholesome relationship between a male and a futa. I love this story. I also like the drama. I only know a few other stories of this quality, but I think this is the longest. There are a lot of stories that depict a few sex scenes then note that "then they fucked like wild animals for the next x hours". Not this one. All action is written out in detail. Unironically 11/10. Do you have a patreon or something similar? So yes, I loved it. I hope this is not the end. All recent chapters feel like they may be the last, which is wise from you, in case you decided to stop you don't leave the readers on cliffhangers. I would love to see what happens on those "business trips" that Lara attends. Also the foreshadowing about Lara joining Tim and Cass. I hope it will happen. I feel like Lara and Cass DPing Tim for hours would be the most natural event that could happen here. I hope to see more from you, whether this or other stories. Wish you the best!

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

So, it's about time I reckon to address some comments. First of all, I'm glad everyone is enjoying the series so much, it was certainly a blast writing it. Currently the main story is pretty much finished, though I might write some side chapters in the future. Though don't get your hopes up, the threesome with Lara ain't happening. I planned to have it originally, but the story has come to a point where it no longer makes sense for the characters to do that. Sorry to everyone on team Lara, but Cassie isn't sharing Tim.

I don't yet have enough publicity to really warrant a patreon, especially with the recent draught of stories. I do have a twitter that I shoukd be posting updates and indeed will, once I have something to show. It's @NuclearCookie17.

Currently I'm working on a commission, regarding a futa that developed a crush on her babysitter while she was still young, and then when she grows up, she hatches a plan to get him. She just also gets the babysitter's girlfriend as a bonus ;)

After that, I'm planning a series of one-shots, retelling clasdic porn tropes and some favorite scenes of mine but with futa in them. First on the line will involve a single dad finding an absolutely monstrous condom in his son's bedroom (like insanely huge, he can easily get his arm in past the elbow). He calls the son's futa girlfriend over to explain, finds out his son can't really satisfy her and the condom is actually far too tight on her, and then helps alleviate her sexual frustration.

The commission should be up before the end of the month, so expect updates soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you keep writing erotic stories because I was drawn into Tim and Cassie's world for hours and experienced a gamut of emotions most stories on this site could only dream of. Great job keeping us on an emotional roller coaster ride. Thanks for your hard work!

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Hey thanks for the story, the first 10 chapters were really not enjoyable at all. Maybe they wouldve been if you had not introduced Tim to the story. Like show her fukin all those dudes and then introduce Tim.

Another point is, during this last chapter Cassie mentioned when he licked her or fucked her that if she knew it felt so good sooner she would have done it before and let other guys fuck her, very offputting comments. Also she kept saying how inexperienced he was and didnt know what he was doing while she fucked thousands yet she offered barely any advice and laid like a fish all the time, even when Tim was being hammered he found the strength to pleasure her as much as he could yet she was so passive. What i did find hot is when he dominated her accidentally lol she enjoyed it so much, only problem is she didnt make it clear to him that she enjoyed it, so he has no idea. Ive hsd this with exes who did not tell me and expected me to mindread, its better jf she just mentions it, atleast better then sfter the sex she tells him his cum sucks instead of telling him how good she left in the name of teasing…

I also found one weird point: before she started fucking him she said something along the lines are you sure? This changes everything.

Did that mean that he wont be allowed to fuck her anymore or something?

Ps: if i was having sex and my gf mentioned how she fucked 7 guys while in relationship with me in detail.. i wouldnt be as happy and horny as Tim. Anyway minor details, i can see the effort you put in the story and its really amazing. Maybe warn readers with a cheating/cuckolding tag next time? Oh yeah another thing, ok she loves him but why so scared and anxious of hurting him with her dick when she knows men like sex like that(in this story) yet no problem lying and cheating which hurt more then physicallybeingfucked

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Btw about Tim, seeing him so insecure troughout the story and him and him suddenly being confident and she became insecure during the beginning of the chapter was actually nice yet kind of unrealistic and unexplained. Like hows his mindset suddenly change? She didnt help him do it soo its just a switch but going in more detail wouldve been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a series, your awesome, reading your comment at the end, your new story ideas sound perfect, please post again soon

EikmooEikmooover 2 years ago

I can't wait for your next story. Huge fan and your comment made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man Tim ended up being a Dom switch man I love this story dis is like d only futa fan fiction dat favors Dom switch types like me goddammn u deserve a prize for dis

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

You are nominated for Literotica's Longest Fucking Ever Award and Best Wholesomeness Award

totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

@ProdigalCookie

I don't know if you'll read my comment or not, anyway I loved this chapter ,maybe because I love the idea of the buildup sexual tension that lead to a very hot detailed wild sex scene, you weren't in rush and creative even if it's a long sex scene, it still made me desire more. it's very rare to read that compo between erotica/romance well describe like this, though I've minor notes :IMO you're using the "fuck" & "God" words really too much, the repetition of the insecurity thoughts felt bothering/pointless by the passed times.

Please keep writing especially somehow like this, take your at the build up and the sex, you're a creative /wonderful writer, and please stay well.

thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous