A Jock in the Machine Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Backed up?'

'Yeah, come to think of it, I hadn't cum for like a week before last night, so...'

'Wait, seriously, a week? Why?'

'Well, since last Saturday, I think. When we... we...'

Oh, shit. God damn it, Tim, why couldn't you connect two and two together?

'And then you got...' Tim could clearly see Cassie's lips quivering. 'And then I...'

Moving as quickly as he could, Tim brought his arm up around Cassie's head and pulled her in close, until her head came to rest on his shoulder.

'Shh, Cass, it's alright. I get it.' Damn it, he really wished he'd gotten it sooner. The moment was just getting really good, and just like always, he had to ruin it.

'I'm...' Cassie steadied her breath. Fuck, she hadn't even realized just how much of a rollercoaster their lives had been the last week. 'I'm okay. Thanks.'

'Hey, sorry I asked.' Tim relaxed his grip on her, and Cassie slowly moved off him.

'It's okay, I told you to do that.' She gave him a warm, if somewhat faint, smile. 'Anything else you want to ask?'

'I don't know...' Tim finished his slice and reached for another. Wow, there were only three left, out of 8. Cassie was really going through that pizza quickly. 'Oh! Yeah, there is!'

'Well, go on then.' Similarly, Cassie reached for one of the now two remaining slices. Her fourth one. 'I promise I won't get like that again.'

'No, no, it's nothing like that! It's actually something I've wondered for a while now.'

For a while, eh? Well, that was certainly enough to get Cassie giddy. What could he be wondering about for so lo-

'How do you manage to hide your dick so well?'

Cassie's flow of thoughts reached an abrupt end. Or rather, it was like it had crashed against a wall. That was his question? What was there to even answer?

'I mean, even soft, it's huge! But, like, when we're at school, or out, doesn't matter if you're wearing pants or skirts, and earlier when we were cleaning, hell even right now!' Tim pointed with both his hands downwards. Cassie followed the direction to find out he was pointing at her crotch. 'There's never any bulge at all! Seriously, how do you do it?'

Cassie blinked a few times in quick succession. She just couldn't believe it. Of all the things that had gone through her head that Tim might have thought about for a long time, that one was nowhere to be found. She just, she just couldn't help herself. Try, as she might, it was a losing battle and finally she just let herself go and burst out laughing.

'Seriously?! That's what you've been thinking about?' Cassie said as her laughter started dying down. Tim didn't even respond, he just nodded energetically. Damn, he really did want to know. 'You really don't need to concern yourself with that!'

'Come ooooon, I really wanna know!'

'Okay, fine! Sheesh!' God, he was like a little child having a hissy fit. 'Let's just say, I had a really good teacher.'

'Wha- who?'

'My mom, silly!'

Cassie playfully poked Tim in the arm. Yet, no response came. He just... stood there, mouth agape. Not even blinking. It took Cassie waving her hand in front of his face to snap him out of it.

'Wait, so...' Tim gulped. His mind was racing. The pieces of the puzzle had long been fit together, he just wasn't sure if the image was correct. 'Your mom also has a-'

'A dick? Yeah.' Wow. That really shocked him, huh. But Cassie was certain it had been brought up before. 'Did you not know?'

Did he know? Maybe he did. Maybe he knew but never really thought about it. He'd never had to.

'I, uhh, I'm not sure.'

'What, you wanna tell me you've never thought about what my mom has in her pants?' Cassie giggled.

'What, no! That's disgusting!' Hey, at least he wasn't blankly staring into nothingness anymore. Now it was back to surprised screaming.

'What?' Cassie replied with yet another giggle. God, she really wished she could just record him like that, his reactions were too funny.

'You're asking if I've thought about your mom naked! She's like another mom to me!' God, he was turning red. He looked like a tomato, an angry, screaming tomato. Cassie really wanted to pinch the cheeks of her tomato. 'That's like me asking you if you've fantasized about my mom!'

'Well, she is quite the looker, you kno-'

The look of absolute shock and horror on Tim's completely frozen in space and time face stopped Cassie in her tracks.

'I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Please don't freak out like that!' Teasing him was fun, but there had to be limits to it. This was one of them. 'Your mom is like another mom to me, too, ok?'

'Don't ever joke about that again...' Fuck, that had been too much of a scare. Fuck, he was barely breathing. 'So, your mom really has a cock?'

'Yup!' Woo, he was back. He no longer looked like he was about to pop a blood vessel from sheer stress. ' Grandma too.'

'Wait, so what, do all the women in your family have dicks?'

'I think so, yeah.' Cassie could swear she could see the gears turning in Tim's head. She was certain he had something on his mind. 'Why?'

'So then, one day when we have kids, if they're girls, they'll also have... Cass?'

This time, it was Cassie who was frozen in place. Unblinking, unflinching. Barely even breathing.

'Hey, Cass, you ok?'

Tim snapped his fingers a couple times close to her. She didn't react, nor did the expression of shock on her face change.

'Caaaass...'

Waving his hand in front of her face finally did the trick, just like it had done to him earlier. He had to remember that one.

'Wha- what did you just say?' Cassie slowly closed her mouth which up till then had been wide agape in surprise. Surely she'd just misheard him.

'I said when we have kids would they-'

She hadn't misheard!

'There! You said it again!'

'What?' Tim really couldn't understand what he was saying that was so special.

'You said when!'

'So?'

'You said when we have kids! Not if we have kids!' Cassie's entire body was starting to shake. She didn't know how to react to this. She.. she... 'Did you mean it?'

'Well, not now, but, like, when we're older and stuff, yeah...'

Suddenly, Tim felt Cassie lunge at him and wrap her hands around his neck. With how quickly she'd pounced on him, he was surprised she hadn't tackled him to the ground. Fuck, he could swear he was feeling her heart beat through her chest, she was holding him that tightly!

'You want us to have kids!' Cassie yelped right next to his ear. She sounded so happy.

'Well, yeah, don't yo-'

Cassie broke the hug, but only moved back enough to be able to look straight into Tim's eyes. She couldn't even keep her hands off of him, and they found their way down to his wrists.

'So, this, all of this, it's real! It's not just a fling! It's... Oh my God!'

Cassie was shouting with the biggest smile on her face. And she was slowly turning bright red.

'We're going to have kids some day! I'm gonna be a mom! Which means...'

Her eyes went even wider than before. Her body was shaking so hard that she was making Tim shake as well.

'AAAAA! We're gonna get married! We'll have a wedding! I'm going to be a bride!'

She closed her eyes, completely immersing herself in her daydream. She was now starting to go purple.

'We're going to have a house! And a car! Oooh, and cats! And-'

'CASS!'

Holy fuck, finally! He'd had to shout to get through to her. She hadn't felt anything in her ecstatic state, but Tim had seen it. She'd been squeezing his wrists so hard they were starting to hurt. She'd barely breathed at all, barely swallowed. Fuck, he got that she was happy, but reacting like that, that surely wasn't healthy.

'Hey, hey, breathe, okay? You're scari-'

A quick, but passionate smooch on the lips interrupted Tim right there and then. She'd said earlier that they were not doing that yet, so Tim hadn't tried to. But damn, did he miss her kissing him, even if it was so brief.

'Thank you.' Cassie smiled at him, letting go of his wrists. He could tell she was still giddy internally, what, with that huge smile on her face, but at least she wasn't purple anymore.

'You're welco-' Tim reached over towards the pizza box. Yet- 'Cass, what happened to the last slice of pizza?'

Turning around to face her, Tim found her answer -- Cassie leaning backwards, calmly munching on the last slice. That was his slice. Seeing the almost pained expression on Tim's face, Cassie swallowed her bite.

'Wha-'

'Cass, that's the last slice.'

'So?' She bit off another bite. Slowly, the last bit of the pizza was getting smaller and smaller.

'I wanted that slice! Give it!' Tim tried reaching for it only for Cassie to pull it out of reach.

'Woah, woah, I'm not giving it to you, I want it too!'

'That's not fair, I've only had three! Gimme-'

Another attempt to reach for the pizza was made, once again rebutted, this time by a swift palm pushing Tim's face away.

'So? You don't even like it! You're not havi-'

'Yes, I do! Now gimme the damn pizza!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

Tim lunged once again for the pizza, and Cassie was once again ready to fight for it. The two wrestled for control of that last slice. There were reaches, grabs, pokes, slaps. In the end, one thing lead to another, and Cassie found herself getting pushed back. Instead of falling onto her back and risking Tim going on top of her and getting the advantage, she managed to twist her body mid-air, falling instead on her elbows and knees, facing away from Tim, and making sure to outstretch her pizza-clutching hand as far away from him as she could.

'You're not getting the pizza!'

'Yes I am!'

Cassie had just been about to taunt him again. But before she could do that, she heard Tim loudly spitting. She couldn't feel any saliva on herself, so she decided to turn backwards to- Fuck! Those were Tim's hands yanking down her pajama bottoms down to her knees. Was he about to...

'Gimme the damn pizza, Cass!' Tim's hands returned to Cassie's buttcheeks, splitting them aside.

'M-make me!' Cassie yelled back at him, trying her best to make it sound like a taunt and not a plea. She was instantly met with yet another spit from Tim, this time feeling it land square around her asshole. Fuck, that was so not going to be enough lube. She couldn't wait!

'Fine, you asked for it!'

Cassie nearly bit her lower lip clean off. Tim had pushed all the way in her in one swift motion. Biting her lip was the only way for her to not immediately moan. Fuck, it felt just as amazing as last time! And he was just as rough as then! Didn't even give her a moment to compose herself, immediately pulling out and starting all over again.

'is that your plan? You're going to fuck me nice and slowly into giving you the pizza? Fat chance!'

God, she was obviously lying. He was anything but nice and slow. But could he actually go harder? What if he could? Fuck, Cassie could feel just how quickly she was getting hard. Just the feeling of Tim sawing back and forth inside her was making her whole body tingle. Hell, she nearly dropped the slice of pizza on the floor, her fingers were trembling so mu-

Two loud thuds on the floor brought Cassie back to reality. She looked to the side of her, getting a split second view of Tim having firmly planted his feet on the ground to her sides, before she felt his hands grip her waist tightly. Leverage, he'd called it. Fine, let's see what you go- o- ohhhhhhhhhh!

Holy fuck, he really could go harder. Much harder. And faster! Oh, my, she could feel her entire body getting pushed every time he bottomed out inside her! God, his cock was like a piston in her ass. So gooood...

'Is that all? You're gonna have to put more effort into it if you want this pi-'

SLAP!

UMMPHHH! God, she'd barely stopped that moan from escaping. He'd spanked her! Tim had spanked her without her even telling him to! Fuck, the area on her cheek where his hand had hit, fuck, it was starting to sting. He hadn't held back at all with that slap. He'd been so rough... so dominant... so hot... Maybe she should have just given him the pizza...

'Come on, you're going to spank me? I like getting spanked, remember? In fact, I love it! Come on, slap my cheeks as hard as you can, see how far that gets you!'

You know, Cassie really should've learned when to keep her mouth shut. If she'd managed that, her ass wouldn't have had to endure the absolute flurry of slaps that Tim unleashed on it, all because of her stupid goading. And yet, with each next loud ripple, Cassie's dick throbbed ever so slightly harder. With every thrust of Tim's hips, her cock raised up in the air only to come crashing down on the ground once he pulled out.

Fuck, she couldn't resist it anymore. Teasing was teasing, and it was fun for a while. But now she really wanted to feel Tim inside her. Not wasting another moment, Cassie began squeezing her ass as much as she could, her insides clamping down on Tim's dick like a vice. To her surprise, and overwhelming joy, that didn't slow Tim down at all. And it just made his thrusts all the more pronounced as they had to make their way past the resistance.

'Yesss! Do it! Fuck meeee!' she shouted at the top of her lungs.

'You like that, huh?' Tim finally responded to her. God his voice was just so...

'Yes, I do! I do!' It was so determined. Ready to-

'Fine then!'

The thrusts came to an abrupt and sudden end. The grip on Cassie's waist came loose. And then she felt Tim's cock pop out of her ass.

'Wh- wha-' Cassie stammered, confused and disappointed.

'I give up.' Tim sat back down on the floor. 'You can have the pizza.'

'What? No! Come on!' Cassie finally managed to lift herself off the floor. She hadn't even realized when she'd let her head down onto the ground to begin with. 'I was just about to give it to you, don't give up now!'

How could he just- Fuck! She had to plead with him to not stop. She didn't want him to stop! Not now...

'What's the point, you're just messing with me abo-'

'No, I'm not! Please, please, pleaaaaase! You can have the pizza, just please...' No, no, no, come on! Had she gone too far with the teasing? Come on, don't be like that...

'it's not about the pizza, Cass, it's abo-'

'Fuck, Tim, please, I'm so close!' God, damn it! Come on! Cassie turned around, she couldn't bear to look at him like that 'Do you want me to beg you? Cuz I'll beg you if I have to, just please fuck m-mmmphhh!'

Turning around had been her mistake. She'd missed Tim getting up and moving behind her again. And she'd also missed his hands coming up behind her to pull her, one grabbing her shoulder to pull her entire body back and the other on her mouth, muffling any attempts to speak.

'Was this what you wanted.'

Cassie heard Tim's hot breath in her ear as she felt his dick once again plunge deep into her ass. She wanted to yell out so many things, to tell him to go faster, harder, anything. What came out was...

'Mmmngghhh!'

'Don't answer, I know this is what you wanted. I could feel you getting tighter, you know? Remember when I tried doing that and you told me that's not what you wanted?' Tim moved his head even further over her shoulder. Out of the corner of her eye, Cassie could just about see his mouth to her side. 'It's always what you want, isn't it? You want me to fuck you, you want me to spank you, you want to cum. Well, what about what I want? Do you even know what I want?'

Fuck! She'd never seen him like that, never felt him like that! He was being beyond what she'd ever imagined him being, he wasn't just being rough or dominant with her, fuck he was her master! God, she loved feeling so powerless against him like that! Slowly, though for Cassie's utterly fucked body it was still the fastest she could do, she raised her hand up towards Tim's face. The hand that was holding the pizza slice that had started it all...

'Heh, that's cute.' Cassie's eyes darted to her side, just in time to be met with Tim's gaze. 'I don't care about the pizza, Cass.'

Tim's right hand, the one that had been on Cassie's shoulder, let go. It then reached down and around the front of her, tightly wrapping around her belly. At the same time, he completely changed how he was fucking her, going from rapid non-stop strokes to slower but much harder thrusts, pulling her body against his every time he pushed his hips forward. He wasn't just fucking her anymore, it felt like he was pounding her. If Cassie's eyes could go any wider, they would have. Fuucckkk, she was so fucking close...

'Do you know what I really want, Cass?'

Ngghhh, that voice!

'I wanna fuck you.'

Those words!

'I wanna spank you!'

Those hands!

'Do you know why? Because I want what you want. Which means...' Tim deftly let go of Cassie's waist. His hand didn't remain free for long, though, and quickly took a hold of her insanely stiff and throbbing prick. 'I want you to cum.'

Cassie's eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head. Fuck, it was too much! The way he was talking, the way he was touching her, the way he was fucking her! It was like he was playing with her. She couldn't control herself! Fuck they had no more towels left! She'd make such a mess! But she just couldn't hold it in any longer! Fuck it, Tim wanted her to cum, and she wasn't about to disappoint him! Here it cam- Oh, fuuuuck!

Fuck, fuck, fuck! He- what! Oh! My! God! Tim, he'd... he'd... Oh fuck!

While Cassie's mind was trying to comprehend what was happening, Tim was much more preoccupied enjoying the fruit of his labor. See, he'd timed it perfectly. He'd felt the very familiar by then swelling of Cassie's dick as she was right on the verge of popping her load. Without her even feeling him shift, he'd moved his head back from her shoulder and to the side, where it was met with the massive, throbbing shaft that his hand had pulled out from under Cassie's body. And then it had been just a simple matter of wrapping his lips around the tip of that hot, spongy, purple crown at the top of it...

Except it had swelled up too much. He couldn't take the head in his mouth at all. Ah, well, he still could wrap his lips tightly around half of it, and just one flick of his tongue had been enough to get Cassie to flood his mouth with her hot jizz. Huh, he had to admit, it sorta did taste like the pizza had. Pineapple-y. Maybe that's why he liked the taste of her cum so much. Or maybe it was the opposite. Maybe he liked the pizza because of her cum. Probably the latter. Though he definitely could say he preferred the cum.

Fuck, even if her load wasn't as big as when the night started, it was still really fucking massive. Tim could barely swallow one burst of Cassie's sweet goo before another one filled his mouth to the brim. Maybe if he stopped teasing her head with his tongue she'd slow down? Yeah, like he was about to do that!

Cassie barely registered when Tim's hands let go of her. Her orgasm had completely exhausted her entire body, and once Tim had been certain she was done and let go of her cock as well, Cassie just gently fell forward on the floor. She couldn't move a muscle, still barely able to catch her breath from all that. She was just barely awake enough to hear Tim's footsteps.

'Hey, Cass, I'm gonna go take a shower, ok?' Tim bent down near Cassie for just a moment before continuing up the stairs. 'And thanks for the pizza!'

He was so energetic after pounding her like that. After driving her to such an orgasmic high that even she could barely move. And yet he was completely fine and even cracking jokes? Wow... just...

Wow.

----------------------------

Man, everything in Cassie's house was just so much better than at Tim's. Her bed was bigger and softer, the couch, while it had lasted, was comfier, the TV was much better. And the shower, mmm, just one twist of the knob and voila: the perfectly hot water. Back home, Tim had to adjust it for at least 5 minutes before he found a temperature that wasn't either scalding hot or freezing cold. Man, even her shampoo was so much better than his, with that really nice orchid smell...